Review: Evan Esposito Solar Consulting

Review: Evan Esposito Solar Consulting

Posted in the Stony Brook Forum

Beavermeadow

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2014
I hired Evan Esposito only to attach the rails and panels to my roof. I had my own electrician and he was unable to complete the job because Mr. Esposito wired the system incorrectly. He also didn’t bother to put the flashing under the L feet or tie the wiring so it wasn’t lying on the shingles even though the materials to do this were provided for him. The rails were not grounded properly and some of the attachment screws did not make contact with the roof joists. I am filing a complaint with consumer affairs. Check references, check if your solar installer is licensed and insured!!! Evan Esposito is a liar and a scammer and should not be allowed to do any kind of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 17 hr Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu ianstein 1,434
Public Safety SCCC Selden Dec 7 This is fun 5
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Dec 4 PULTE Zio-swamp 121,900
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages