New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,701 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Nope

United States

#19011 Apr 7, 2014
Why bother, down state controls all elections. Upstate ny has no representation that matters. They vote party line in step with down state.
4 HORSEMEN

Buffalo, NY

#19012 Apr 7, 2014
IN REPLY TO 1/31/14 VIGILATE' COMMENT
THE NATIONAL DEBET WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE ON 01/20 /2009 WAS APPROX. 7.5- 7.9 TRILLION ! THE ASSHOLE IN CHIEL (OBAMA ) HAS MANAGED TO RAISE THE NATIONAL DEBET TO 16.5 TRILLION PLUS JUST BY HIMSELF IN HIS 6 YEARS IN OFFICE !!!!! SO ACCORDING TO YOU STATEMENT IT TOOK THE REPUBLICANS ALMOST 30 YEARS TO RUN UP 7.5 TO 7.9 TRILLION AND IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 6 YEARS TO MORE THAN DOUBBLE IT!!!!! TO ME THAT SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY IN IN CONGRESS AND KEEP THEM A MINORITY FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!! THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK AND GET A BALENCED BUDGET AND OUR MILITARY BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
majority vote

Gouverneur, NY

#19013 Apr 7, 2014
Malone ny is the sewage pit of the universe.
Duh

Madrid, NY

#19014 Apr 8, 2014
Yes
Twillner

Newburgh, NY

#19015 Apr 8, 2014
Jews love democrats and unions. Evil, freedom hating people that won't allow either in Israel. No wonder they run the NWO.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19016 Apr 9, 2014
Twillner wrote:
Jews love democrats and unions. Evil, freedom hating people that won't allow either in Israel. No wonder they run the NWO.
Hey Twill, can I join your Klan, I thinks I has the reqwirements fo it

Location hidden

#19017 Apr 9, 2014
4 HORSEMEN wrote:
IN REPLY TO 1/31/14 VIGILATE' COMMENT
THE NATIONAL DEBET WHEN BUSH LEFT OFFICE ON 01/20 /2009 WAS APPROX. 7.5- 7.9 TRILLION ! THE ASSHOLE IN CHIEL (OBAMA ) HAS MANAGED TO RAISE THE NATIONAL DEBET TO 16.5 TRILLION PLUS JUST BY HIMSELF IN HIS 6 YEARS IN OFFICE !!!!! SO ACCORDING TO YOU STATEMENT IT TOOK THE REPUBLICANS ALMOST 30 YEARS TO RUN UP 7.5 TO 7.9 TRILLION AND IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 6 YEARS TO MORE THAN DOUBBLE IT!!!!! TO ME THAT SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO GET RID OF THE DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY IN IN CONGRESS AND KEEP THEM A MINORITY FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!! THEN MAYBE WE CAN GET OUR COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK AND GET A BALENCED BUDGET AND OUR MILITARY BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!
wat abouts social justice and peopel rights ya moron!

Location hidden

#19018 Apr 9, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
all the things on your list have been going on for over 20+ years , the same as spying on people by the NSA , that started after 9/11/01 , its not the Dems or Repubs , its all politicians
, if you think any of them really care about the regular people , than you are a fool .....
billy bob, youse the fool and everybody in gloversville know it
Hey

Jamestown, NY

#19019 Apr 10, 2014
Yup
YUP

Gouverneur, NY

#19021 Apr 18, 2014
Oh i sure will
Hey

Atlanta, GA

#19023 May 7, 2014
I support those in favor of medical marijuana in NY State. It would boost our economy, especially upstate NY farms.
YES

Albany, NY

#19025 May 13, 2014
yes for pot!!!!!!!
Rod

Buffalo, NY

#19026 May 14, 2014
Four years later and still no change
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

#19028 May 25, 2014
haha

Since: Jun 13

Far Rockaway, NY

#19029 Jun 12, 2014
Voting for Astorino.

Cuomo must go, your vote counts. Dean Skelos must go also.
Hey

Jamestown, NY

#19030 Jun 13, 2014
Het

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#19031 Jun 14, 2014
From The West End wrote:
Voting for Astorino.
Cuomo must go, your vote counts. Dean Skelos must go also.
Correct!
When is this year's primary?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#19032 Jun 14, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!
When is this year's primary?
For you ... December
bill

Gloversville, NY

#19034 Jun 15, 2014
still dont no

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19035 Jun 15, 2014
As I wrote in a syndicated column titled, "Nero In The White House" - "Never in my life, inside or outside of politics, have I witnessed such dishonesty in a political leader.

He is the most mendacious political figure I have ever witnessed. Even by the low standards of his presidential predecessors, his narcissistic,contumacious arrogance is unequaled. Using Obama as the bar, Nero would have to be elevated to sainthood.

Many in America wanted to be proud when the first person of color was elected president, but instead, they have been witness to a congenital liar, a woman who has been ashamed of America her entire life, failed policies, intimidation, and a commonality hitherto not witnessed in political leaders. He and his wife view their life at our expense as an entitlement - while America 's people go homeless, hungry and unemployed.

Mychal Massie writer for LA times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min An NFL Fan 119,161
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 1 hr medioguarddia 1,347
How cold is it 7 hr Smokin Joe 3
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Port Jefferson hopes to close deal to buy harbo... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1
Police: Medford Teens Charged in Attempted Arme... Nov 18 patchogue life 1
Jennifer Poppiti, Hauppauge Middle School teach... Nov 17 Hauppauge parent 7

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Dating
Find my Match