3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found ...

3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered

There are 184 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 5, 2008, titled 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered. In it, Newsday reports that:

A third suspect has been arrested and is set to appear in court Tuesday in the drug-related murder of two men whose dismembered bodies were found in Coram, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Winston

Sacramento, CA

#21 Aug 5, 2008
CORAM??? What a sick place, lived there for about 18 years, got the hell out, will never set foot in there again, my best friend
MEL, he turned out to be a F***ing idiot,
GOD SAVE YOUR SOULS.
NYROTTSX2

Rockville Centre, NY

#22 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you live in Coram, but you have to admit yourself,**** that live there make the town inhabitable, wouldn't you say? I undertstand your unhappiness that you are forced to live amongst the filth, but maybe you will get a raise in your Welfare check and Food Stamp allotment that you can make it all the way to Levittown. Good luck, Sir!
Aww yes, Levittown...just a hop, skip and a crack buy from Hempstead...why you so ashamed of where you are???

Who says govermental subsidies keep the people down...look how well you've done for yourself Zippy, all the way to Levittown, lol!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

#23 Aug 5, 2008
lost wrote:
none of you hear know or understand the truth of either one of these men. Like it was stated before James was always just a goofy stoner kid. Something like this isnt his typical behavior. And Darren as much as he turned out to be a "monster" he wasnt always like this. He was a caring man who devoted his life to taking care of his friends and family. It goes to show you what effects drugs have on people. This is a terrible situation and you people should have respect for the families and friends of all involved in this horrible means to an end.
I hope all 3 low-lives burn in hell and their families are forced to make retribution to the dead men's families because they raised these aaannniiimmmallls! Respect? Pretty funny, Jack!
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

#24 Aug 5, 2008
98Class wrote:
Lost, Darren always had tendencies like this. Don't kid yourself. Whether it was drugs or not, he was never a good person.
No one from Coram ever is!
Truthus

Durham, NC

#27 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, its below the gold coast, and everything below the gold coast is south shore trash. I see you are from florida...the ssshhhiiitttthole capital of the world..Congrats on that!!
Where are you from douchebag?
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

#28 Aug 5, 2008
Winston wrote:
CORAM??? What a sick place, lived there for about 18 years, got the hell out, will never set foot in there again, my best friend
MEL, he turned out to be a **** ing idiot,
GOD SAVE YOUR SOULS.
Thats what I have been telling the low-lives that live there. I am from the North Shore, on the water no less, and I wouldnt let my dog ppppiiiisssssss in Coram. More animals per square acre than Massapequa!
DWW

New York, NY

#29 Aug 5, 2008
lost wrote:
none of you hear know or understand the truth of either one of these men. Like it was stated before James was always just a goofy stoner kid. Something like this isnt his typical behavior. And Darren as much as he turned out to be a "monster" he wasnt always like this. He was a caring man who devoted his life to taking care of his friends and family. It goes to show you what effects drugs have on people. This is a terrible situation and you people should have respect for the families and friends of all involved in this horrible means to an end.
Yeah, Nice sentiment.... now Bubba will have to decide if he's got a pretty mouth or not.
Truthus

Durham, NC

#30 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, its below the gold coast, and everything below the gold coast is south shore trash. I see you are from florida...the ssshhhiiitttthole capital of the world..Congrats on that!!
Listen, Oh Well... Shirley is not the best either and your mom charges way to much for a hummer
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

#31 Aug 5, 2008
Truthus wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you from ****?
As North as you can go on the North Shore..LI sound in my front yard, baby!
NYROTTSX2

Rockville Centre, NY

#32 Aug 5, 2008
J Kerry wrote:
Another skell goes down.....and by the way who gives a shyte where Lynch whent to High School, he's 28. HS was along time ago. How about this, Odieno was from Westchester....why not tell us that he was a graduate of Valhalla High????? Who gives a ******
Nah, don't have to since you just did douchebag!
Lorinda

Bronx, NY

#33 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I have been telling the low-lives that live there. I am from the North Shore, on the water no less, and I wouldnt let my dog ppppiiiisssssss in Coram. More animals per square acre than Massapequa!
If you are indeed from the "Gold Cost" (which I doubt you really are, but I'll let you play pretend) you definitely prove the old adage that money doesn't buy class.
easy reader

Baldwin, NY

#34 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
When will these low-life south shore towns quit producing such trash? Enough is enough!
not south shore, middle of the island closer to the north shore. knucklehead
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

#35 Aug 5, 2008
Lorinda wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are indeed from the "Gold Cost" (which I doubt you really are, but I'll let you play pretend) you definitely prove the old adage that money doesn't buy class.
If you are indeed from Deer Park, and I will definitely assume that you are, you are the epitome of south shore trash! How is deer park avenue treating you? Getting your pot by grand blvd?
easy reader

Baldwin, NY

#36 Aug 5, 2008
lost wrote:
i heard from a classmate that he was on roids when he was younger and big bully. the families should all be understandably devastated but don't make that animal a victim
easy reader

Baldwin, NY

#37 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
it is unbelievable how lost you are and are trying to debate it at the same time...typical
Oh Well

Mineola, NY

#38 Aug 5, 2008
easy reader wrote:
<quoted text>
not south shore, middle of the island closer to the north shore. knucklehead
Again, anything below the gold coast of the north shore is south shore trash, and your "quiet little village" of North Babylon is on the top of the list!
Truthus

Durham, NC

#39 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
<quoted text>
As North as you can go on the North Shore..LI sound in my front yard, baby!
Why do you feel the need to keep posting about north shore vs. south shore ? The Sound???? I wouldn't be so quick to brag about that....

“Feeling a little nutty today”

Since: Jul 08

Southington, CT

#40 Aug 5, 2008
Oh Well wrote:
Gee, Coram? What a freaking surprise! I don't think one productive citizen is from that animal kingdom. I guess they will all kill each other off and we will be a better society down the road.
And what town are you from dear? Please do tell.
lost

Milford, CT

#42 Aug 5, 2008
98Class wrote:
Lost, Darren always had tendencies like this. Don't kid yourself. Whether it was drugs or not, he was never a good person.
you must of been one of the people he didnt care to much for. I know he was a nut he always has been im not denying that but I know I saw a KIND side in him that apparently you werent fortunate enough to see
Oh Well Is A Puss

Morristown, NJ

#43 Aug 5, 2008
easy reader wrote:
<quoted text>
it is unbelievable how lost you are and are trying to debate it at the same time...typical
He's so lost because the thugs from Coram used to come to his town, probably mt. sinai, and beat him up all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Edp Dental Plan (Jan '10) Sat Kittycat0223 36
News Plastic bags put over red-light cameras (Apr '16) Sat Kijak 10
News Use millions to transform Long Island MacArthur... Sat ONE LAST DEMO 6
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... Sat rothschild wannabees 2
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Apr 27 USS LIBERTY 121,928
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Apr 24 Kennymac 105
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Apr 24 Van Buren St Guy 1,452

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages