Study: laptop cooling pads don't prev...

Study: laptop cooling pads don't prevent 'scrotal overheating'

There are 22 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Nov 8, 2010, titled Study: laptop cooling pads don't prevent 'scrotal overheating'. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

This shouldn't really come as a surprise, particularly since its been discussed before, but the heat put out by laptops isn't the kindest thing for people's skins, and is even worse for men in terms of fertility. What's worse for me, however, is that even with a cooling pad, placing your laptop on your ... well, lap, can affect your sperm count.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Watch out for my shivs”

Since: Feb 09

Do troll busters become trolls

#21 Nov 9, 2010
DILF wrote:
I always keep an icepack on my scrotum while using my laptop.
Doesn't everyone?
what a visual
DILF

Huntington, NY

#22 Nov 10, 2010
CatmomDu wrote:
<quoted text>
what a visual
What? The ice pack or my scrotum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) May 25 true independent 20
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) May 25 SmokinJoe 111
Northport V.A. Hospital May 23 Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 20 Voyeur 121,917
dope (Feb '14) May 20 Faultofmine 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages