First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed Up

Smithtown, NY

#2 Apr 13, 2010
If you want to know the real truth talk to the narcotics squad at the 4th precinct. Glen Stephens is not the drug dealer. James Baldridge, Stephen Baldridge and Michael Baldridge from 27 Tanglewood Dr. were all arested in Wyandanch a couple of years ago on heroin charges. Two of the brothers were arested in a Queens cemetery after stealing an old ladys pocketbook while she was visiting her husbands grave. One of Michael Baldridges Girlfriend/Drug Mules was arested after pawning his neighbors jewelry after a burglary. Another

of Michael Baldridges Girlfriend/Drug Mules was arested at the Hess Station on Route 111 selling heroin from his sisters car. And the last of his Girlfriend/Drug Mules was arested on heroin charges after a rush hour car chase in November last year. I think Michael Baldridge is still in jail for that car chase after 4 or 5 police officers wound up in the hospital. I think Jame Baldridge is still facing heroin charges in Queens.

The neighbors have been putting up with their crap for more than 20 years. In the last couple of years we

have witnessed a damn crime epidemic. 4 or 5 burglaries and more than 20 car break ins. A car at one of

the school bus stops was dismantled by the police after a drug purchase from one of the Baldridge brothers. Parents threatened after objecting to the Baldridges about their dangerous high speed driving or drug dealing in front of their children. The list goes on and on.

My bet is that "the REAL truth" is one of the slutty Baldridge sisters or their degenerate progeny. The Baldridge brothers would have sold a computer for a fix long before they learned how to use one.
truth hurts

West Islip, NY

#4 Jun 4, 2010
Try 52 east main street ask for Leo
got the drop

Mineola, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2010
tim daube of kings park is the drug ring leader...him and his girlfriend supply everyone

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#6 Jun 16, 2010
the REAL truth wrote:
The real drugs in smithtown are coming from one place and one place only & thats GLENN STEPHENS house at 16 Tanglewood Drive. Glenn and his alcoholic father are well known pushers in that area. All the kids know if they want dope go see good time Glenn. This animal is infecting our streets and kids with heroin for far too long now. This scum needs to be stopped.
You were stiffed too huh?
got the drop

Mineola, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
You were stiffed too huh?
im 47 yrs old.i dont sell drugs but i see those kids pushing things all the time.makes me sick
nary karns

Stony Brook, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Go to 10 fairview ave (old bld on north side ) of train tracks

Since: Jul 10

Northport, NY

#10 Aug 18, 2010
I don't understand what type of person would post names on Topix, even if they WERE guilty of said felonious acts
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 24, 2010
Horseman- Will you ever stop? It never ends with you.... Watch your A**, these records will be easily obtainable soon and it'll be known who you really are. People who spread lies get what they deserve in the end.
horseman

Ronkonkoma, NY

#14 Sep 7, 2010
wow wrote:
Horseman- Will you ever stop? It never ends with you.... Watch your A**, these records will be easily obtainable soon and it'll be known who you really are. People who spread lies get what they deserve in the end.
Please the only time leonelli ever faced a man he was on his knees with his mouth full.
Hmm

Bayport, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2010
the REAL truth wrote:
The real drugs in smithtown are coming from one place and one place only & thats GLENN STEPHENS house at 16 Tanglewood Drive. Glenn and his alcoholic father are well known pushers in that area. All the kids know if they want dope go see good time Glenn. This animal is infecting our streets and kids with heroin for far too long now. This scum needs to be stopped.
Sure it's not coming from Centereach? What do you think Matt, Dean, Chris & Tara??????? C.H.S.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 9, 2010
jealous
horseman

West Islip, NY

#18 Sep 10, 2010
wow wrote:
jealous
I'm only jealous of your mustach lady.
Ginger Krueger

New York, NY

#19 Oct 3, 2010
I am seeing alot of darker skined kids hanging around 7-11 are these drug dealers also? Smithtowns going tohell!

I better get out before the Bull - bubble pops
Ginger Krueger

New York, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2010
James Baldridge recent arrest record.

PL 220.09 01 C Felony, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:
Crim Poss Narco Drug
Indictment Count:
Weapon/Drug:
Heroin
Date Added:
09/16/2009 Covered By Pl 220.16 01
PL 220.03 00 A Misdemeanor, 1 count, Not an arrest charge, Not an arraignment charge
Description:
Crim Poss Contrl Subst
Indictment Count:
Weapon/Drug:
Heroin
Date Added:
09/16/2009 Pled Guilty
PL 220.16 01
**TOP CHARGE** B Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
Description:
Crim Poss Narco Drug Int/
Indictment Count:
Weapon/Drug:
Heroin
Lmao

Patchogue, NY

#21 Oct 8, 2010
All the little rich spoiled brats
Tsksuks

West New York, NJ

#22 Oct 14, 2010
horseman wrote:
<quoted text>Please the only time leonelli ever faced a man he was on his knees with his mouth full.
tsk might suck, but is that any of your concern?...no it is not
wow

Smithtown, NY

#23 Oct 14, 2010
horseman wrote:
<quoted text>Please the only time leonelli ever faced a man he was on his knees with his mouth full.
Puleeze! You can only face him behind a fake name and on the internet- because you know the truth- when you face him you'll be on your knees with your mouth full- full of the shit you've been shoveling BIG MAN.
tsksuks

Kings Park, NY

#24 Nov 12, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Puleeze! You can only face him behind a fake name and on the internet- because you know the truth- when you face him you'll be on your knees with your mouth full- full of the shit you've been shoveling BIG MAN.
Wow is that you let your kids go to a school who the teacher admits to being bisexual,ex-heroin addict and has a losing record 0-4 in the ring.I think you need your head examined.
Smithtown Bull

New York, NY

#25 Nov 14, 2010
Why are there so many blacks living in Smithtown these days?

I see black familys moving in to Smithtown by the truck loads I think it is time to move out!
Smithtown Bull

New York, NY

#26 Nov 14, 2010
Is it all the drugs that are available, or are these black drug dealers moving in to Smithtown...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 1 hr Carol 7
Louis Volpe 6 hr Pontiac Salesman 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 hr AN NFL FAN 120,750
Mr Steffan. Seibert Jan 26 Amg 1
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Jan 26 Squafdonoboles 1,131
Roberto Clemente Park toxic debris cleanup plan... Jan 26 above the law 12
vincenzo scarpetta uk . greek elections Jan 26 Cantor 1

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Dating
Find my Match