The Truth of Genesis: The Idiocy of Atheism and the Clergy

Oct 14, 2013 Full story: News24 9

Awarded after your first article is published on MyNews24. You've got nine more to go to reach the next level! What is idiocy? It is defined as something usually offensive, extreme mental retardation, or something notably stupid or foolish.

Full Story

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 14, 2013
The truth of Genesis?? Way better with Peter Gabriel... although not with out some good with Phil Collins

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#2 Oct 14, 2013
"What is idiocy? It is defined as something usually offensive, extreme mental retardation, or something notably stupid or foolish. What is Atheism? Atheism is a religion of denial, having a disbelief in the existence of a Deity, and that there is nothing greater than “self”." Well at least he got these things right, after all we all know someone on this site that states atheism is the belief in the non-existence of God. The nothing greater part is dodgy but close.

"What is the practice of Atheism? It is the interference of others in their recognition of a Deity." Practice what practice? You are not describing atheism you are describing antitheism and even then it's either an extreme version that might as well be religion, or you are one of those people who say the not being able to ban gay marriage is a "interference" in the practices of others.

"Whenever idiots (Atheists) file a claim or grievance against prayer or any public recognition of a Deity," If by public you mean by the state heres the first amendment "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof", and if you mean by public people not in a position in government next to none of us do that. We know from the USSR that you don't need God to act like a religious psycho. Also where does the truth of Genesis come into this?!

"The following also includes the “dupes” that call themselves Agnostics. What is an Agnostic? It’s a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable." No its not. Weak agnosticism is the idea that we cannot know X due to a lack of evidence for X. Strong agnosticism is the idea that we cannot know X due to the inability to get evidence for X, although this version of agnosticism can be linked to the denial of a "ultimate reality" it is usually like its weak twin case by case only.

"Also, it is a person who is not committed to believing in either the existence, or the nonexistence, of any Deity." So it is not agnosticism but atheism, as the only option left is disbelief.

"When evolutionists try to defend the non-sense of evolution, they often say that there are “mountains of evidence” that support their claims. However, their “so called” evidence hardly amounts to a molehill, and has a different, more realistic explanation…, and I’m not talking about the irrelevant flood of Noah, as far as the fossil record is concerned." Oh good we get to the part where you do what you were going to write about.

"There are two mountains in Saudi Arabia, called Mt. Sinai, and Mt. Horeb. The local people call it Jebel el Lawz. Pagan gentiles made the foolish mistake of trying to declare that Mt. Sinai was in the Sinai Peninsula." "Pagan gentiles" Who the F*** are you talking about! Atheists? Actually pagans?

"When you look up “Mt. Sinai” on the internet, you will see that it says “a mountain in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt that is the traditional and most accepted identification of the biblical Mount Sinai”. That is a big joke, and an example of gentile dishonesty and ignorance. The Bible says that Mt. Sinai is in the land of Midian." Ok but who said that it was the biblical Mount Sinai if it was a theist, all I can say is they are dishonest when trying to these things and they are ignorant because of. But please find out who say these things before you say it's the Pagans...

Nottingham, UK

#3 Oct 14, 2013
Mt. Sinai, and its sister mountain Mt. Horeb, were discovered in January of 1984 in Saudi Arabia by a man named Ron Wyatt, and his two sons. Instead of me just telling you this, please go to the following site: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/mt-sinai.htm . There IS NO
EXCUSE any longer for such stupidity of Atheism and Agnosticism. Even the Saudi government is afraid to make the site public, and has tried to keep people out, because it is a severe threat to the credibility of Islam, because Israel has “real” proof of their God and history, as written in the scriptures, yet the pagan religion of Islam has no such thing." Bravo Bravo you found that the bible describes a real place, and just like J.K. Rowling describing london however the setting of a real place doesn't mean it is a true story. Also Islam shares the prophet moses with you so if the existence of Mount Sinai was worth anything it wouldn't harm them.

"You can add to that, the discovery of Noah’s Ark, in September of 1960. In February of 1987, it was the official decision of members of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of Internal Affairs (in Turkey), and researchers from Ataturk University, among others, that the "boat-
shaped formation" did indeed contain the remains of Noah's Ark! If you want to read the whole story, go to this site: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/noahsark.htm." ; LINK THE UNIVERSITY ARTICAL AND USE PRIMARY SOURCES. IT'S SUCH AN IMPORTANT RULE IN THE GATHERING OF EVIDENCE IT'S WRITTEN IN BOLD!!! You cannot get away with even a mainstream news article like new scientist, this is much more important than getting the details of a fraudulent MMR study right. I hate it when you people don't give good links so, USE PRIMARY SOURCES.

"A few days before writing this article, I wrote “The Truth of Genesis: A Warning To Mankind - Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9”. More and more, I’m thinking that (if the barley is Aviv in March) in July 2014 or 2015, that the Ark of the Covenant will be shown to the public. Yes,
the Ark was discovered in January of 1982, at 2 PM. Why hasn’t the world of Theology proclaimed this throughout America? Is it jealousy, because it wasn’t found by someone of their particular denomination? Stay tuned. The exposure of the Clergy is coming right up." No it's not, they just don't have as many guts as you. If they say that they found these things it would become problematic if it turns out they haven't, so they let people like you take the risk for them just in case they are wrong and they create a mass deconversion. The impact on the faith will be less if you are wrong than if the church officials are wrong.

skipping ahead

"When the dried blood [from something maybe the spear] was moisturized with distilled water and analyzed, it was found to be human blood with 23 chromosomes…, not 46, because Mary (Miriam) was the only human parent of Jesus. His “Y” chromosome came from Yahweh." LINK PRIMARY F***ING SOURCES!!

Theres no point going on these are the foundational arguments to which the rest relies, and so this whole thing is weak anyway.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#4 Oct 16, 2013
There is no truth in Genesis

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Ah, the false stories of a desperate man. No "Noah's Ark" has ever been proven to have been found.

Nottingham, UK

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
Mt. Sinai, and its sister mountain Mt. Horeb, were discovered in January of 1984 in Saudi Arabia by a man named Ron Wyatt, and his two sons. Instead of me just telling you this, please go to the following site: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/mt-sinai.htm . There IS NO
EXCUSE any longer for such stupidity of Atheism and Agnosticism. Even the Saudi government is afraid to make the site public, and has tried to keep people out, because it is a severe threat to the credibility of Islam, because Israel has “real” proof of their God and history, as written in the scriptures, yet the pagan religion of Islam has no such thing." Bravo Bravo you found that the bible describes a real place, and just like J.K. Rowling describing london however the setting of a real place doesn't mean it is a true story. Also Islam shares the prophet moses with you so if the existence of Mount Sinai was worth anything it wouldn't harm them.
"You can add to that, the discovery of Noah’s Ark, in September of 1960. In February of 1987, it was the official decision of members of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, of Internal Affairs (in Turkey), and researchers from Ataturk University, among others, that the "boat-
shaped formation" did indeed contain the remains of Noah's Ark! If you want to read the whole story, go to this site: http://www.wyattmuseum.com/noahsark.htm." ; LINK THE UNIVERSITY ARTICAL AND USE PRIMARY SOURCES. IT'S SUCH AN IMPORTANT RULE IN THE GATHERING OF EVIDENCE IT'S WRITTEN IN BOLD!!! You cannot get away with even a mainstream news article like new scientist, this is much more important than getting the details of a fraudulent MMR study right. I hate it when you people don't give good links so, USE PRIMARY SOURCES.
"A few days before writing this article, I wrote “The Truth of Genesis: A Warning To Mankind - Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9”. More and more, I’m thinking that (if the barley is Aviv in March) in July 2014 or 2015, that the Ark of the Covenant will be shown to the public. Yes,
the Ark was discovered in January of 1982, at 2 PM. Why hasn’t the world of Theology proclaimed this throughout America? Is it jealousy, because it wasn’t found by someone of their particular denomination? Stay tuned. The exposure of the Clergy is coming right up." No it's not, they just don't have as many guts as you. If they say that they found these things it would become problematic if it turns out they haven't, so they let people like you take the risk for them just in case they are wrong and they create a mass deconversion. The impact on the faith will be less if you are wrong than if the church officials are wrong.
skipping ahead
"When the dried blood [from something maybe the spear] was moisturized with distilled water and analyzed, it was found to be human blood with 23 chromosomes…, not 46, because Mary (Miriam) was the only human parent of Jesus. His “Y” chromosome came from Yahweh." LINK PRIMARY F***ING SOURCES!!
Theres no point going on these are the foundational arguments to which the rest relies, and so this whole thing is weak anyway.
I would really like to know who judged this as spam, incendiary and offtopic but yet can't some to build up the courage to explain why... If you are going to vote you should explain yourself or have have someone you agree with have a post explaining for you, anything else is just trolling.
Crolath

Shingletown, CA

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would really like to know who judged this as spam, incendiary and offtopic but yet can't some to build up the courage to explain why... If you are going to vote you should explain yourself or have have someone you agree with have a post explaining for you, anything else is just trolling.
When a wild-haired, wild-eyed man accosts you on the street shouting about how the purple slug people from Venus are going to come to Earth and destroy us all, do you sit down with him and explain why he's wrong? Same thing. Anyone who believes an ark was really found is crazy like guano and should seek psychological counseling.

Nottingham, UK

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Crolath wrote:
<quoted text>
When a wild-haired, wild-eyed man accosts you on the street shouting about how the purple slug people from Venus are going to come to Earth and destroy us all, do you sit down with him and explain why he's wrong? Same thing. Anyone who believes an ark was really found is crazy like guano and should seek psychological counseling.
Yes but it still doesn't explain their gutlessness. What I am trying to say is I thought the insane party of God were confident in what they believed, but seeing no one has yet said "I voted you like that here's why" I can't help but think that, if those with God on their side can't even speak up in the internet how insane are they or do they have some form of self denied rationality? They know what they are saying is B.S. but yet can't admit it.

The insane don't care about how people see them, but yet we seem to have at least one lunatic with a sense of self image who thinks that voting is the same as speaking...

Nottingham, UK

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it still doesn't explain their gutlessness. What I am trying to say is I thought the insane party of God were confident in what they believed, but seeing no one has yet said "I voted you like that here's why" I can't help but think that, if those with God on their side can't even speak up in the internet how insane are they or do they have some form of self denied rationality? They know what they are saying is B.S. but yet can't admit it.
The insane don't care about how people see them, but yet we seem to have at least one lunatic with a sense of self image who thinks that voting is the same as speaking...
...As the negative votes on this post demonstrates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr henu 6,432
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr Ratloder 118,230
Adoptees and Birth Parents &Siblings REUNITE! P... (Jan '14) 9 hr joanNYadoptees 4
Who is Arty Price Sep 15 Cher 1
Lingering scars of a fateful night (Mar '07) Sep 12 You Lied 46
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Sep 10 peter joes pizza 1,117
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
•••

Stony Brook Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••