Man killed in Central Islip after cra...

Man killed in Central Islip after crashing car into wall

There are 46 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Man killed in Central Islip after crashing car into wall. In it, Newsday reports that:

Police on Long Island say a man has died after crashing his car into a wall. The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. Sunday on Lowell Avenue in Central Islip .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friend

Southampton, NY

#46 Oct 22, 2008
Death Race wrote:
<quoted text>
Speeding into a concrete wall isn't reckless? Well, what is then?
If you dont no the hole story dont talk

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Oct 23, 2008
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us the "hole" story then. He either did or didn't crash into a concrete wall. Wish there was a video.

Since: Sep 08

Charlotte, NC

#49 Oct 23, 2008
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a confirmed @.hole
mii

Hopatcong, NJ

#51 Dec 29, 2008
i am hurt by what people are saying about my friend, He was a great man. U werent there when it happened you did not see it happen so you have no right to say harsh things about some1 who has passed and can't speak for their selves. Alot of people were hurt with his passing and the time of the year was the worst for his family members.... So i would be happy if all you shut up. U did not know him, u were not there when it happened. You do not know anything.....So leave X alone.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#52 Dec 29, 2008
mii wrote:
i am hurt by what people are saying about my friend, He was a great man. U werent there when it happened you did not see it happen so you have no right to say harsh things about some1 who has passed and can't speak for their selves. Alot of people were hurt with his passing and the time of the year was the worst for his family members.... So i would be happy if all you shut up. U did not know him, u were not there when it happened. You do not know anything.....So leave X alone.
Hello? We did shut up, back in October. Why are you bringing it up again?
Alex Valentins sister

Jericho, NY

#53 Nov 15, 2013
If you do not know this man you should not be talking about him he was not driving reckless nor was he drinking. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FACTS KEEP YOU MOUTH SHUT. There is more to the story then what police put out. Thank You, this mans sister

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Special services cut at Medford private school - (Nov '07) Aug 28 Josappo4 70
News State closer to intervening in struggling schools Aug 27 Elise Gingerich 2
classmates from 1958-1961 Aug 27 Skippy17 1
school driver request Sex Aug 26 scam school driver 1
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Aug 26 Ringleader 2
Review: Speedway Performance Aug 25 cuda 1
Suffolk County,N.Y. CPS,DSS (Oct '06) Aug 21 melanie davis 384
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages