Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131220 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4MmojuUp8SwXX
Don't bother to look as it would waste your time since it's far beyond your comprehension abilities.
I don't click links from troll f/aggits, f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131221 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are from Minnesota?
He's from Seattla. We all are. LOL! Punk bittch.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131222 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Say some more positive remarks about Hitler.
I heard he was half Jewish.
Purely Canadian

Spruce Grove, Canada

#131223 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
It appears the Alter Egos -USA_1, Krackerjacks, An NFL Fan, Faith are heavy drug users.
Hey, where is _USA_1. That boy appears to have gone missing again LOL
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131224 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is new and I own a home on acreage..... something you will never have, beggar...LOL!
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha you broke ass, little twerp!
Say some more about your heavy drug usage.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131225 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't click links from troll f/aggits, f/aggit.
It's a good thing as it's a waste of your time because you'd not comprehend reality anyway.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131226 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use drugs, sht-skin. Tell us about your nation of origin, you dirty little monkey.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131227 May 7, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
It appears the Alter Egos -USA_1, Krackerjacks, An NFL Fan, Faith are heavy drug users.

This is same person, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Dang It Kennewick, WA, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA , Guess Who Kennewick, WA all from Seattle.

-USA_1 the loser has been replaced by "Faith" the Man here today.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131228 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he was half Jewish.
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Say some more positive remarks about Hitler.

Hitler was half Jewish but impossible to explain to a person with the thinking of a 10 year old.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131229 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't use drugs, sht-skin. Tell us about your nation of origin, you dirty little monkey.
Dang It wrote:

<quoted text>

Stop lying again as you just went out on a Seattle street to get a Fix.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131230 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is new and I own a home on acreage..... something you will never have, beggar...LOL!
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha you broke ass, little twerp!
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
So you drive an old SUV as any slum dweller can do that.

Stop lying as there's no "acreage" in Seattle.
GO le ID Thief Faith GO

Netherlands

#131231 May 7, 2014
cartooni wrote:
did someone say Seattle.... Go Seahawks..... you filthy fcuked dang.
Hey Dang United States, go fly a tin can around gweirdo's uaranus.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131232 May 7, 2014
GO le ID Thief Faith GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dang United States, go fly a tin can around gweirdo's uaranus.
Where did all you posts go, little boy? LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#131233 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
So you drive an old SUV as any slum dweller can do that.
Stop lying as there's no "acreage" in Seattle.
I wouldn't know. But there is in Michigan. And I own more property than everyone in your extended monkey family combined, chimp. LOL!
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#131234 May 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
WHO STOPPED THE AGREEMENT GOING THROUGH 3 YEARS AGO. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN NETANYAHU
Peres Reveals: I Reached an Agreement With Abbas 3 Years Ago
President Peres reveals that he reached understandings with Abbas, but PM Netanyahu wouldn't allow the agreement to go through.
Ido Ben Porat and Elad Benari
President Shimon Peres revealed on Monday that three years ago he reached a peace agreement with Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.
Speaking to Channel 2 News in a special interview on the occasion of Yom Ha’atzmaut (Independence Day), Peres said that his contacts with Abbas were made on behalf of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, but that at the last minute, Netanyahu changed his mind and the agreement fell through.
Peres Reveals: I Reached an Agreement With Abbas 3 Years Ago
President Peres reveals that he reached understandings with Abbas, but PM Netanyahu wouldn't allow the agreement to go through.
Ido Ben Porat and Elad Benari
President Shimon Peres revealed on Monday that three years ago he reached a peace agreement with Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.
http://www.worthynews.com/israel-news.php
Like the trur minion you are, you left some truth out.

Back then, too, it was revealed that a fifth meeting between the two had been scheduled in Amman, but Peres cancelled it, saying that “the government does not accept that we negotiate and I cannot do anything.”

Israel's president's role is defined as ceremonial and apolitical, but Peres, more than any other president in Israel's history, has ignored that and has several times made statements that are contrary to the views of Israel’s elected government.

In addition, Peres has continued to insist that talks continue, even after they were torpedoed by the PA.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#131235 May 7, 2014
true
GO le ID Thief Faith GO

Netherlands

#131236 May 7, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone reported on his demise the other day but Le SissyIndian Man, ID Thieving Faith (_USA_1 being on of hisr 100 registered names) deleted the post.

It's as if the illiterate little oinker ladyGayDalitboy <¦-o never existed.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#131238 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know. But there is in Michigan. And I own more property than everyone in your extended monkey family combined, chimp. LOL!
With an answer like this your latest stuff must be really good.
GO le ID Thief Faith GO

Netherlands

#131239 May 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Where did all you posts go, little boy? LOL!
Scared shitless Chris Tolles made a hash of them as he usually does though his HINDUSTINK Sissyf*ggitIndian moderators.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#131240 May 7, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
The information above comes from islamizationwatch a source that shows an obvious bias and not a useful example of any credible examples.
Public kissing is okay under Islam if it is done without any sexual feelings as it should be in America too that this shows the civilized nature of a country or a culture.
Say more about the truth, Krackerjacks, as you know it.
Has the Manly "Faith" ever been kissed if so are you a deviate too?
Civilized? Boko Haram is just one recent example of islam. It takes a satanic mind to steal school girls and sell them for $12.00 in the name allah. Your qaran is an evil piece of satan. Your god is false and your prophet was a fat pig who forced his nasty self on little girls.

America is sending special forces to Nigeria. They'll find the head of the snake and kill it. That's how it is and should be, in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... Sat why angie 5
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Fri Go Blue Forever 212
News Islip dumping trials come to an end Thu please respond 1
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... Thu make them pay 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Aug 24 Oreo 1,421
Smithtown Skateboarders (Jul '07) Aug 24 Bruh bruh 65
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages