Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#129642 Apr 27, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Who controls the nuclear weapons of Israel, Krackerjacks, it's Washington and if Washington says use these weapons they get used, if it says do not use, they are not used. Israel is being phased out of the political equation as a failure and in a couple of years will be incorporated into an Arab and non-Jew Palestine, Islamic country.
I'm afraid that the Mad Men of Tel Aviv not only control their Nukes but pose the greatest threat to the civilized world:

“JEFFREY BLANKFORT:“ISRAEL IS THE MOST IMMEDIATE THREAT TO THE FUTURE OF THE PLANET”
http://america-hijacked.com/2012/08/12/jeff-b...

“Israeli Professor:’We Could Destroy All European Capitals’
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/isra...

“ISRAEL AIMS ITS NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EUROPE”
http://www.voltairenet.org/article164432.html

"NUKE GAZA: A WORLD GONE MAD"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10/26/nuke-...

“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...

"Does Israel Make Us Safer?(Absolutely NOT!)
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/...

" IS AMERICA’S MILITARY PREPARED FOR THE ISRAELI THREAT?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/15/gordo...

"Israel Threatens The World"
http://www.levi-tarot.co.uk/Israel_threatens....

”How Israel's Nuclear Arsenal Endangers Us All”
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2009/09/14/jeff...

Golda Meir's sentiments are repeated by countless Zionist madmen

General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

Israel has nukes on their Dolphin submarines spread around the world and have proven deranged and ruthless enough to use them.

Iran, on the other hand poses no threat but isw in the spotlight due to Zionist Media control and the glut of Israeli lobbies in the West that dominate Mid East politics

2. Re: " Israel is being phased out ..." I think you're right in that Israel will slowly crumble from non violent means:

“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".CONTINUED

Thanks
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129644 Apr 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on. Americans know Islam calls for the death of Jews and Christians. As time goes on, more and more will come to understand the dictates of your allah.
Which Islam, Krackerjacks?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129645 Apr 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I could only imagine the rot-gut swill you Norks have to ferment in secret. Just look at what it did to the big freak Dennis Rodman, he urinated and defecated all over the Pyongyang Hotel's hallways, commie pig. <¦-o
Pop Tart here is up all night, posting at Midnight, and now it's Noon. So, what does this mean, Overtime?
ocxz

Reunion

#129646 Apr 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've been reported and your political officer will be taking action. I hear the Nork gulag is real nice this time of year, commie slave. <¦-o
Nothing like the Dork gulag in Tanner flats, where you attend to the latrines.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129647 Apr 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting scripture again minion. Israel is flourishing. They don't need to attack Gaza or Palestine but they do need to defend themselves. Israel has the right to do whatever it sees fit, within their borders.
The scriptures say " how I hate those who call themselves Jews but are not". Nowhere does it say ALL JEWS are of the synogogue if satan, those are your words. Shows who you really serve.
Israel is a nation whether you accept it or not. Israel will not cease to be a nation until Christ returns. When Christ returns, He will finish the war while protecting Israel.
"Good Friday prayer for the Jews"

Let us pray also for the faithless Jews: that almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord. Let us pray. Let us kneel. Arise. Almighty and eternal God, who dost not exclude from thy mercy even Jewish faithlessness: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. Amen.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129648 Apr 27, 2014
Jewish Lawmakers ‘Insulted’ By Prayers in Jesus Name During Florida House Sessions

A Jewish lawmaker in Florida approached the Speaker of the House this week on behalf of other Jewish legislators who state that they are offended and insulted by the practice of praying in the name of Jesus during House sessions.

Jim Waldman of Coconut Creek contacted Speaker Will Weatherford to explain why what he called “the J.C. moment” presents a problem.

http://christiannews.net/2013/04/27/jewish-la...
danetoo

London, UK

#129650 Apr 27, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>ocxz said it all above. Don't come here with blasphemy against the son the Father and expect some form of agreement fool. LOVE is GOD.
Love ??? You and that word sounds absolutely crazy ...

You're synonymous with hatred and everything that's sick and bad in this world - everything that's ugly - like a cesspit of ... Bad smells

You don't love god - you're not religious - you just like to say you are as it "sounds good" - but you're not - it's just part of a manic delusion

An ugly manic delusion akin to a nightmare
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#129656 Apr 27, 2014
FROM THE SHILL MILL
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a TOOL, dull propagandist. <¦-o
----------
To all rational readers:

Please note that Zionist Shill with the phony patriotic sounding Username remains unable to refute just ONE fact I've posted & documented.

Name calling" is all these traitorous, Zionist Quislings have got

Thanks
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129657 Apr 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your Korean is better than your English, otherwise it's the gulag for sure, commie retard. <¦-o
Krackerjacks-An NFL Fan has been up too long.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129659 Apr 27, 2014
I KEEP STUMBLING OVER MY NUT SACK.
Gray wrote:
I WANT CREAM WITH MY JELLO.
Thanks
There's only one fact that's evident here, Ball Dragger. You are a lunatic without an original thought in the steel encased skull. We see it. You? LMFAO
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#129661 Apr 27, 2014
I Wang Dang Doodle It wrote:
when I try to eat ice cream, my buck teeth hurt. Is it from chewing tree bark?
Could be, Clem. When you're blowing the sheepowner neighbor, does it still hurt?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129662 Apr 27, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> Could be, Clem. When you're blowing the sheepowner neighbor, does it still hurt?
Why not use one of your other usernames like Yumpin Yimminy just because it's a little more catchy-cute like a name out of Disney.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129663 Apr 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>It should be about time for your prayer call, oxy! Just remember, head down arse up, kiss carpet and repeat. All those unwashed Moslem asses waiving up and down, must have you salivating. I bet you live for all the debauchery that goes on in you mosque, like the buggering of little boys, deviant cretin. <¦-o
You must be pretty depressed, like no sleep last night and losing and all the time.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129664 Apr 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a TOOL, dull propagandist. <¦-o
Are you Really a Toilet Attendant there in Seattle?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#129665 Apr 27, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
ocxz said it all above. Don't come here with blasphemy against the son the Father and expect some form of agreement fool. LOVE is GOD.
Pete the Maggot, Tell us why the autorities watch you? Tell us how they conspire against you. Tell us about your distorted psychiatric view of self.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#129669 Apr 27, 2014
Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was the son o' God. Therefore. God is a Jew. No wonder the Jews do so well and the filthy muslims are being smote....or...uh...smitten... by the Almighty.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129670 Apr 27, 2014
Faith wrote:
Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was the son o' God. Therefore. God is a Jew. No wonder the Jews do so well and the filthy muslims are being smote....or...uh...smitten... by the Almighty

God is universal and does not limit Himself to one nationality as suggested by the dummy Faith

Location hidden

#129671 Apr 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist will be better off than you who claims to know the Bible but use the scriptures to hate on the Jews or, anyone else who disagrees with you..
Even an atheist knows you're a liar.
BTW, the scriptures tell us when God kept for Himself, a remnant of Judah. You willingly stay ignorant of scripture but claim you know the truth. You and your like minded minions can lie all you want, it's just a reflection of you, not God.
I have never denied that God saves a remnant. Two thirds will be killed regardless of what strange beliefs you have. You're no Christian you deny the teachings of the bible. Blasphemy, is what you are known for on this forum

Location hidden

#129672 Apr 27, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete the Maggot, Tell us why the autorities watch you? Tell us how they conspire against you. Tell us about your distorted psychiatric view of self.
Tell us how your posts are relevant to this topic. You seem not to be able to address the topic of the thread but instead attack people just as does NFR aka USA_1 do on a personal basis. How is that working out for you???

Location hidden

#129674 Apr 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're no Christian either, why lie then, deceitful Moslem? <¦-o
Speak up I can't hear you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... 2 hr why angie 5
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 19 hr Go Blue Forever 212
News Islip dumping trials come to an end Thu please respond 1
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... Thu make them pay 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Wed Oreo 1,421
Smithtown Skateboarders (Jul '07) Wed Bruh bruh 65
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Aug 24 Dindu Nuffin 181

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages