Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#128755 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported for antisocial stalking behavior! <¦-o
Too bad you are so ineffective. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128756 Apr 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you bugger off back to the hole you crawled out of Ratloader aka YY?
How's your sister, Sheelz? She still dead?

Tell me how she died. I want to laugh about and make grossly inappropriate comments.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128757 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a fckng tool, it's pathetic. What a w'hore.
What's happening, Faith no action on the Islam forum??? LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128758 Apr 22, 2014
It's 6 am in Oz, in this dumb c*nt jumps out of bed and starts typing her anti-Semitic bullsht to no one. Quite a life! LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128759 Apr 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>More spam and propaganda, from a Moslem shill. <¦-o
Yes unfortunately that is all you ever post
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128760 Apr 22, 2014
Killing monkeys is a God given right of the Jews. They are His Chosen.

Mazel tov, bittches!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128761 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>How's your sister, Sheelz? She still dead?
Tell me how she died. I want to laugh about and make grossly inappropriate comments.
How is that pretend fantasy life of yours with the imaginary daughter that you have never had?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128762 Apr 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Palestine warns Israel against talks failure
Palestinian president says Tel Aviv must take on Palestinian economic burden if peace talks fail.
Last updated: 22 Apr 2014 20:26
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has said that Israel must take on Palestinian governance if peace talks with Tel Aviv fails.
Addressing a group of Israeli journalists on Tuesday, Abbas said that Israel's policies had left his West Bank government powerless and that if it continued its path he would "let it come and run this authority."
"If the negotiations stop, it's the Israeli government that will bear the responsibility for the economic situation and the paying of the salaries of (Palestinian) employees, workers and farmers, for health and for education just as it did before the establishment of the Authority," he told the reporters visiting presidential headquarters in Ramallah.
"Also it will bear responsibility for security, meaning Israel will bear full responsibility ... We hope that we won't come to this period but that we come to solutions," he said.
Read more at:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014...
Al Jizzera? What happened to Jihad watch, you worthless bag of sht?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128763 Apr 22, 2014
According to the 1973 Jewish Encyclopedia and A. N. Poliak, Professor of Medieval Jewish History at Tel Aviv University, the majority of Eastern European Jews are Khazar and (either Serpent's seed or) Japhetic in origin, not Semitic. Immigration statistics indicate approximately 90% of the world's so-called or self-styled 'Jews' living in 42 countries of the world today are emigrants or the children of parents who emigrated from eastern Europe.(According to The Jewish Encyclopaedia (1905) Vol. XI p 533,'Probably 95% of the persons included in these estimates of Jewish populations are Ashkenazim'). For those among them who are in Adam's race, their day of salvation is now, under the Gentile dispensation.

The Land of Israel has been resettled by apostate Jews, most of those who are in Adam's race are NOT descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob but from Japheth, through Gomer, Ashkenaz, Togarmah. Israel was settled for material gain by the communists and international bankers, who by devious means, control the United States and most if not all other governments.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128764 Apr 22, 2014
They (Zionists)'used' Jews from Europe and the USA to emigrate, legally or illegally, so they could grab this land from its owners. The blood descendants of Israel living in Palestine from Bible days have been killed and persecuted by these apostate Zionists, along with their Arab neighbours with whom they dwelt in harmony for centuries. Sephardim and other non-Ashkenazim settlers are persecuted today on a par with the Palestinians.

These Zionists descended from the Khazars of Europe call themselves 'God's chosen people', but they are not 'REAL Jews;' not the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to whom the natural Covenant of Promise pertained:

'And I will establish My covenant between Me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God'(Genesis 17:7-8).

Largely of Turkish extraction, these people were never 'strangers' in Egypt or in Palestine but built an empire in the Caucasus. They converted to Judaism, which is Talmudism that developed from Pharisaism which withstood and crucified Jesus Christ. They adopted Judaism (which is the antithesis of the faith of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) under the reign of King Bulan in AD740. This was not a Spiritual choice, but like Constantine's so-called conversion to Christianity four hundred years earlier, a political move to maintain his kingdom's independence from the Islamic Caliphate in the East, and the Holy Roman Empire in the West.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128765 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Al Jizzera? What happened to Jihad watch, you worthless bag of sht?
Bugger off Faith or I will come over to the Islam thread and start posting over there. Someone else has already messed it up though and it's great to see. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128766 Apr 22, 2014
Faith can't even get the time right. She must be either disorientated or in the early stages of dementia. I reckon its dementia. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128767 Apr 22, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugger off Faith or I will come over to the Islam thread and start posting over there. Someone else has already messed it up though and it's great to see. LMAO
Get bent, sl'ut. I do what want you, troll c*nt. No tell me how that junkie bittch sister of yours offed herself so I can laugh.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128768 Apr 22, 2014
I have reported myself. I want to help.

So three days from now, my posts will be deleted.... after everyone already read them...Like anyone gives a fck about this rubbish. LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128769 Apr 22, 2014
Sorry. 6:30 am.
Now, the mighty "nurse" will be here copy and pasting articles no one read for the next 18 hours.
The barren tramp can't even bear a child for he impotent bum "husband".
Personally, I think "Vic" is one of the old spinsters stuffed animals that she cries into at night.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128770 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
I have reported myself. I want to help.
So three days from now, my posts will be deleted.... after everyone already read them...Like anyone gives a fck about this rubbish. LOL!
Save me the time so thanks for that
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128771 Apr 22, 2014
Where's that little sissy bittch Petey? I heard his Jewish landlord raised the rent again and he has to work overtime skcng dck in the men's room at the train station.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#128772 Apr 22, 2014
Shilla's busy right now contacting the mods. LOL!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128773 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get bent, sl'ut. I do what want you, troll c*nt. No tell me how that junkie bittch sister of yours offed herself so I can laugh

Could you post the above in English instead of American as you make no sense

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#128774 Apr 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sorry. 6:30 am.
Now, the mighty "nurse" will be here copy and pasting articles no one read for the next 18 hours.
The barren tramp can't even bear a child for he impotent bum "husband".
Personally, I think "Vic" is one of the old spinsters stuffed animals that she cries into at night.
How about trying for a third time. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Fri Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu ianstein 1,434
Public Safety SCCC Selden Dec 7 This is fun 5
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
News LI Dreamers fear Trump will revoke protections,... Nov 26 Wildchild 1

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages