Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125712 Apr 4, 2014
Port Jefferson Mutt wrote:
Anyone that has a problem internally with what we've just stated and posted,.... we'll be at our T watering hole by port jefferson RR tracks
And are these RR tracks in close proximity of the Port A-Hole's soup kitchen? Do they have a Happy Hour? On the hour, every hour, our vertically challenged Nazi. Can't afford a ticket? No greeting party from you and that throng of KKK members? Your call, Adolph. Just a friendly neighbor looking to establish good will. Q: Does you ass wipe out your footprints?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#125713 Apr 4, 2014
petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and thanks Gray. Yes you are 100% correct and great back-up quotes. As stated thousands of years ago in Ephesians this says a lot about these devil-inspired criminals:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:2
Lucifer's own; the scriptural fake Jews of Stolen Palestine.
The same author of the above scriptures also wrote:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Romans 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

How do you explain that?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125714 Apr 4, 2014
does you? LOL
Petesake Liverpool IP

United States

#125716 Apr 4, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Getting to see your avatar mug, makes us want more of your reparation money for the Palestinians~
We also have a saying where we come from..... just because it has beady eyes, a moonface snout, smells, and has a curly brown stained tail, doesn't mean it's an israeli terrorist jews. it could look like you and be a christian/zion john hagee ratty....
Y'all squeal like a rat, ya hear?[/
fck you dumb c*nt!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#125717 Apr 4, 2014
This is for you USA Born:

This is what the Jewish scholar Alfred Lilienthal wrote concerning the Khazar Jews.

"Perhaps the most significant mass conversion to the Judaic faith occurred in Europe , in the eight century A.D. and that story of the Chazhazars/Khazars (a Turkish people) is quite pertinent to the establishment of the current state of Israel"

"That Chazars are the lineal ancestors of Eastern European Jewry is an historical fact. Jewish historians and religious textbooks acknowledge the fact, through propagandist of Jewish Zionist nationalizm belittle it as pro- Arab propaganda"

Even the pro Jewish New York Times has referred to such European descended Jews as counterfeits because they have no blood line to Abraham. The argument should then be that the majority of those who call themselves Jews in reality aren't. Therefore they have no claim to the land of Palestine because they have no genetic connection to Abraham
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125718 Apr 4, 2014
LOL! Sheilaa has reached that point in any shills life where she is saying she is not Anti-Semitic, because Arabs are Semitic...blah blah.

We all know the accepted usage and definition of that word. It mean hating on Jews.

Oh! But she doesn't hate "Jews", she hates "Zionists"!!! LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125719 Apr 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>We love what you've done with the place, keep up the good work Faith!
We have to keep the heat on these rats. Report that crazy bittch every chance you get. Let's see how she likes the taste of her own medicine.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125720 Apr 4, 2014
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Getting to see your avatar mug, makes us want more of your reparation money for the Palestinians~
We also have a saying where we come from..... just because it has beady eyes, a moonface snout, smells, and has a curly brown stained tail, doesn't mean it's an israeli terrorist jews. it could look like you and be a christian/zion john hagee ratty....
Y'all squeal like a rat, ya hear?[/
Wow. You are soooooooooo stupid.

I can't believe it.

Yup. That was me.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125721 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to, I have copies of all my posts and post numbers and they are all still there so suck it up Faithy. Better check your own out as I have had another 3 of them removed as well. LMAO
Nope.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125723 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We have to keep the heat on these rats. Report that crazy bittch every chance you get. Let's see how she likes the taste of her own medicine.

I sleep well and have no problem worrying about what I post. ALL my posts are still where they should be, on a public forum and available for all people who are interested to peruse. Can't say the same about yours though. LOL
Bobbalina

Selden, NY

#125724 Apr 4, 2014
Petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

fck you dumb c*nt!
where's your Liverpool ip,....and u are in violation of using Petesake name to promote your hate crimes...

we know who you are and we know your grandaughter looks like a redhead j cabbage patch dol thatyour husband looks @ with talmudic demonized eyes...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125725 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Yep, once again you are wrong. LOL
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125726 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome to do that but my posts have never once been removed unlike yours .You are the person who calls Jesus a fag'it who hangs out with 12 gay apostles. You are a disgrace and I will continue to report your racist, inflammatory bigoted posts to the moderators just as I urge all decent people to
Even if your posts have been deleted (which happens all the time with us), it's no defeat, on the contrary, it just goes to show how desperate these trolls are and how low they will stoop to try and silence truth and justice.

It in actual fact when you look at it that way, it's a victory and ought to give you even more encouragement to keep on fighting.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#125727 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL my posts are still where they should be,
You obviously didn't even look, did you, Gertie? Have you been shadow blocked?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125728 Apr 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't even look, did you, Gertie? Have you been shadow blocked?
She doesn't get it.

An NFL Fan

USA

#125729 Apr 4, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if your posts have been deleted ook at it that w
Pep talks from an imbecile. How novel.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125730 Apr 4, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I sleep well and have no problem worrying about what I post. ALL my posts are still where they should be, on a public forum and available for all people who are interested to peruse. Can't say the same about yours though. LOL
Dummy. You are the only one that can see them. Every one of your posts from last night was removed.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125731 Apr 4, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if your posts have been deleted (which happens all the time with us), it's no defeat, on the contrary, it just goes to show how desperate these trolls are and how low they will stoop to try and silence truth and justice.
It in actual fact when you look at it that way, it's a victory and ought to give you even more encouragement to keep on fighting.
Thanks for that but they haven't been removed and the troll is unable to give me any post numbers to prove it. I on the other hand have given her the post numbers so she can check for herself that she has been deleted. It's just sour grapes on her part because she is unable to get rid of me and it annoys the heck out of her. I have told her hundreds of time fee free to report me but she is now moaning on the Islam thread that it's OK for me to report people and not her. She was the one who stated she didn't report others she just gets others to do her dirty work as she is a spineless coward. I couldn't care less it someone reports me they can go for their life and give it their best shot. It just goes to show how many trolls are on this forum because the content is being put out there for all interested parties to read.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#125733 Apr 4, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy. You are the only one that can see them. Every one of your posts from last night was removed.
I didn't post any last night you liar.The ones I actually posted I received replies to which is funny if I am the only one who can see them. LMAO

An NFL Fan

USA

#125735 Apr 4, 2014
Shillaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that but they haven't been removed .
Your posts from yesterday are gone. You've been shadow blocked and you're too slow to realise it, Suzie. Try to keep up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Not guilty pleas filed in Elmont double-murder ... (Apr '07) Tue Sidney Newman Jr 127
News Suspended Westhampton Beach cop drops $75M suit... Jun 19 Scott McKend 2
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 18 crooked 38
News Special counsel's Trump investigation includes ... Jun 9 kfla 3
News Sessions' hard line on drug enforcement will ba... Jun 9 Yidfellas v USA 2
News Heartland hearing shows local support Jun 8 James sakrete 6
News Office manager nabbed in $150K check scam (May '07) Jun 7 Brandon 50

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages