Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124557 Mar 30, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply step outside, Pop Tart, and the weather forecast will be evident as it's raining now where you live, in Seattle.
Simply tell me why kim il-sung's ancestors walk on cloven hooves, stooge.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124558 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate for someone to listen to the whinging, creepy dude? Had any accounts deleted lately?
What does An NFL Fan-Pop Tart et al. think of Michael Jackson?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124559 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have the freedom to look up weather anywhere, so what's you're point, foreign stooge? Why is your despotic 'leader' so fat?
And Pop Tart-An NFL Fan has the freedom to post "anonymously" under how many Topix posting handles?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124560 Mar 30, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
What does An NFL Fan-Pop Tart et al. think of Michael Jackson?
My gawd but your English is stilted, stooge. How are things since all the snow melted in northern MN? Did your mother receive a disease from that crazed kim il-sung?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124561 Mar 30, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply step outside, Pop Tart, and the weather forecast will be evident as it's raining now where you live, in Seattle.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pop Tart-An NFL Fan et al. is using a crude and classical evasion technique well known to a 4 year old which means the Topix poster Pantomath is off the night shift and in bed?
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#124563 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Il-sung deliberately infected his people with venereal diseases. Why did he do that, stooge?
Nobodies perfect, NFL Fanatic.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphi...

And ypu easily could be all of those people Deng suggests, given your propensity for lying. Heck, you could be an auto response bot, given your inability to think or use logic.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124564 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd but your English is stilted, stooge. How are things since all the snow melted in northern MN? Did your mother receive a disease from that crazed kim il-sung?
And you have how many 4 year old children helping you post?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124565 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124566 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of your posts have been trashed, Lucifer. Can you explain it?
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain why your skander and encouraging death threats was not deleted, little fool?
It's because the New is replaced by the Old, thinking, and Pop Tart et al. here represents the Old.
Subliminal Criminal

United States

#124567 Mar 30, 2014
Judging from NFL Fanatics use of language, inability to respect Constitutional values, and overall scumbaggery, he's not an American, he/she is from England.

Realise simply people who use the term whinging are not from America.

Plus, he/she knows nothing about American football.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124571 Mar 30, 2014
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
Judging from NFL Fanatics use of language, inability to respect Constitutional values, and overall scumbaggery, he's not an American, he/she is from England.
Realise simply people who use the term whinging are not from America.
Plus, he/she knows nothing about American football.
The Poster you mentioned is from Seattle, Washington, USA.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#124573 Mar 30, 2014
REMEMBER

The Military World of ISLAM was Completely Crushed by the British forces . MAINLY because of the Piracy, Murder, Rape and War that Muslims had been conducting on the Seas and other Places.

The jEWISH peoples around the world came back to their Homeland from around the Planet and the Muslim World went Insane.

Vows and Prophecies - and - Promises and Threats were made by Islamic Leaders and Wariors, to eXterminate the jEWS and Drive them into the SEA.

I dont think that the Middle Eastern Islamic World has Proved to anyone But their Selves, that they are ready or willing to have Peace with any NON Muslims.

Muslims do not even have Peace among themselves. They are still fighting Religious Wars beween themselves.

ooOH Gee is Mohammed Returning in the Camel Skin Underwear or the Goat Skin underwear.

The Catholic Church Launched Massive WARS against These ENVADING Muslims.

The British Launched Massive Wars against the Muslims.

The French as well Fought against the Muslims.

The lust for Islamic POWER and conquest stretched from France to the Philippines,

from Austria to Nigeria, and from central Asia to New Guinea.

The Usa Has Killed Millions of Muslims. Millions of Islamic Soldiers and even Causalities of War *( Innocent Islamic Civillians ) have Been Killed.

We are Still Planing a Possible /--- Future Military Action agains Islamic Iran.

Israel Is simply Trying to Live in Peace and Police an insane People who would Destroy their own Civilization and society and own Children, Just to Gain Military Control over the jEWS,

Please Go to MY Website. You MUST Go to my WEBSITE Please

Visit My Website NOW..!

It is UNDERGOING Maintenance this Weekend and Down till next Week.

Please GO there Next week,,,,,,,,,, Thank You.

CLICK HERE. http://rexorator.nfshost.com
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124575 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see they finally let you out of the gulag DUNG. Are your masters closely monitoring you to make sure your sticking to the programme? Careful what you say, your fat faced emperor Kim Jong-un, will have you mercilessly bull whipped, little minion. <-o
An NFL Fan-Pop Tart et al., the great Seattle Seahawk fan, now jumps out of bed and morphs into the -USA_!? Is that all you have left, Jina Wild_?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124576 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see they finally let you out of the gulag DUNG. Are your masters closely monitoring you to make sure your sticking to the programme? Careful what you say, your fat faced emperor Kim Jong-un, will have you mercilessly bull whipped, little minion. <-o
Still up? You must have a good supply of Visine?
ZEUS

Anonymous Proxy

#124577 Mar 30, 2014
and he set forth his angels unto the ends of the earth

-

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#124578 Mar 30, 2014
What Did We Do When 911 Happened.?

We *( THE USA );--- Carpet Bombed A Few Cities,. Hundreds of Thousands of People Were Killed.

911 --- Is a DAILY- Reality - for Peaceful jEWS Living in their OWN Homeland.

If The jEWS Destroyed all of their Guns and Military Power Today.

It would Not Stop the Islamic People from Continuing to Attack them.
The Muslims want You DEAD. and have wanted You Dead for the Last 1300 Years.

Every Day, The jEWS,- They Have to Live in Terror. Their Lives and Children's Lives are In Danger,.

Bus Bombs, Car Bombs, Rockets, and Shootings. Rocks and Things Flung at them. They have Suffered and Can not Take any more.

They Must Defend themselves or Die.------I stand with Israel and jOIN Them in their Defense.
ZEUS 777

Anonymous Proxy

#124579 Mar 30, 2014

the final battle has begun
Subliminal Criminal

Pico Rivera, CA

#124585 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think that describes DUNG? You lose all credibility, when you pal around with a Nork propagandist. You can't be a real American, more likely you're some sort of Eurotrash. <-o
So you support death threats, slander, and censorship?

A fine American you must be.
Subliminal Criminal

Pico Rivera, CA

#124586 Mar 30, 2014
And we are all slaves, the only difference, North Korea is enslaved by force, while American's just don't know any better.
ZEUS

Anonymous Proxy

#124592 Mar 30, 2014
and the four beasts fell down and worshiped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 2 hr Busted 17
MARTIN SCHULTZ. GREECE. Tsipras 5 hr WAG 1
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Fri Carol 7
Louis Volpe Thu Pontiac Salesman 7
Drugs in Smithtown (Apr '10) Jan 28 Andrea 56
Mr Steffan. Seibert Jan 26 Amg 1
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Jan 26 Squafdonoboles 1,131

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at January 31 at 3:34AM EST

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Dating