Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124648 Mar 30, 2014
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought all this personal character assassination was pretty sick, so I screen shotted a good portion of it knowing they would deny it once it was removed.
For 6 months it went on, and for 6 months nothing was deleted. Then the death threat against an actual person occurred and complaints were sent and Topix did delete the threat and some of the legal name slander that had occurred.
But heres the kicker, the guy targeted by the threat was deleted for complaining, my unregistered comments were deleted for backing the targeted guy up and posting the screenshots to verify it. A month went by and the death threater account was deleted after I kept pointing the inherent unfairness, to save face for Topix. But NFL fan wasn't touched, the other cohorts accounts also weren't touched. The criminal who posted the cyber threat made a new account with virtually the same name a month after, and it was allowed, no
problems. Yet mine get deleted with increasing consistency, for being right, and winning each argument easily with these simpletons.
Especially NFL, he is actually to weak to even try, all he can do is repeat his discredited nonsense in short assertions. I once saw him write a paragraph, but it just contained his assertions and language critique.
I attempted to make a new account, totally different name, said hello to NFL Fan, and my account was shadow blocked, meaning only I could see the posts from it. Even my unregistered nics get deleted within a few hours now.
He gets a kick suggesting I must be the morally bankrupt one, by my deletions for absolutely nothing, while he is ordained by the god of Topix.
But old vulgar quote editor NFL, who led the slander charge and encouraged the death threat against an actual person that could have been carried out, remains untouched because he is a mod, and Topix mods troll to encourage anger to increase responses for page hits for ad revenue, which is why they normally don't identify themselves as mods.
So Im curious how long my posts will last here?
NFLs victim, who he encouraged the cyber death threat on, passed away a few months back, and that vulgar diseased friend of NFL who posted the threat was the one who posted the obit on that forum to tell everyone and brag about it. They all continue their slander against that man to this day.
So ya, Im no fan of NFL Fan.
Nice to see you Deng, any non- friend of his , is mine.
Hows that for an angle?
You have a good Case, just complain to the right officials in the right State and let the legal process go where it must go putting the Defendants in Prison for a maximum of 5 years for harassment and even more when a perjury conviction is tacked on to the initial sentence. With the investigation maybe an attempted murder charge would be possible which would give another 7 years, six months prison sentence.

http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-the-minim...

Just go for it and be persistent contacting the State of Washington Attorney General to get the ball rolling on this as you are actually dealing with ONE person posing as many on Topix, from the State of Washington, making it a simple case to investigate and to prosecute putting the Defendant away for 5 years for Harassment, five years for perjury and another 7.5 years for attempted murder. Pursuing this would do America a big favor as we have enough trash out there running around free injuring people.

Attorney General The State of Washington. Attention: Attorney General Bob Ferguson

https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/C... Attorney General:.aspx
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124649 Mar 30, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TARD!
Shut the fck up, p**sy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124650 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good Case, just complain to the right officials in the right State and let the legal process go where it must go putting the Defendants in Prison for a maximum of 5 years for harassment and even more when a perjury conviction is tacked on to the initial sentence. With the investigation maybe an attempted murder charge would be possible which would give another 7 years, six months prison sentence.
http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-the-minim...
Just go for it and be persistent contacting the State of Washington Attorney General to get the ball rolling on this as you are actually dealing with ONE person posing as many on Topix, from the State of Washington, making it a simple case to investigate and to prosecute putting the Defendant away for 5 years for Harassment, five years for perjury and another 7.5 years for attempted murder. Pursuing this would do America a big favor as we have enough trash out there running around free injuring people.
Attorney General The State of Washington. Attention: Attorney General Bob Ferguson
https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/C... Attorney General:.aspx
Get the fck off my thread, jerk off.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124651 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a class C felony in the State of Washington
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx ...
Chapter 9a.46 RCW
HARASSMENT
Chapter Listing
9A.46.020
Definition — Penalties.
1) A person is guilty of harassment if:
(a) Without lawful authority, the person knowingly threatens:
(i) To cause bodily injury immediately or in the future to the person threatened or to any other person; or
(ii) To cause physical damage to the property of a person other than the actor; or
(iii) To subject the person threatened or any other person to physical confinement or restraint; or....
RCW 9a.20.021
Maximum sentences for crimes committed July 1, 1984, and after.
(c) For a class C felony, by confinement in a state correctional institution for five years, or by a fine in an amount fixed by the court of ten thousand dollars, or by both such confinement and fine.
Contact Form The State of Washington Attorney General: https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/C ...
Topix, LLC was founded in 2002 and is based in Palo Alto, California.

IT'S PRETTY CLEAR THE DEATH THREATS ARE COMING FROM THE STATE OF WASHINGTON. THIS IS A PROSECUTABLE OFFENSE THERE AS A CLASS C FELONY WITH A PUNISHMENT OF 5 YEARS IN PRISON AND A $10,000 FINE.

ALL THAT'S NECESSARY IS TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN WASHINGTON STATE, FILE A COMPLAINT, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE WILL ACCESS THE MERITS OF THE COMPLAINT, GIVE THE ADDRESS OF TOPIX AND IF THE CASE GOES FORWARD THEY'LL ISSUE A SUBPOENA FOR ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO PROSECUTE THIS CASE.

I URGE YOU TO PURSUE THIS CLAIM AS IT WILL HELP TOPIX BE A BETTER WEB SITE.

GOOD LUCK.
<quoted text>
The victim did file a complaint with the FBI, but passed away suddenly a few months later, so I don't know where it stands or what his passing does to the legality of the crime as it stands.

I spoke to the victim through email about this and was willing to be a witness in this case, and still am.

It's funny how ignorant this NFL Fan actually is. He feels no shame in his participation in this crime and Topix continues to support his actions.

Thanks for your post, I will see what I can do to pursue this matter on behalf of just whats right and whats wrong.
Second-degree murder a Class A felony is ordinarily defined as: 1) an intentional killing that is not premeditated or planned, nor committed in a reasonable "heat of passion"; or 2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life.

(a) For a class A felony, by confinement in a state correctional institution for a term of life imprisonment, or by a fine in an amount fixed by the court of fifty thousand dollars, or by both such confinement and fine;

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.ph...

Washington

In the state of Washington, a person is found guilty of first degree murder when there is a premeditated intent to cause the death of another person. Murder in the first degree is a class A felony in the state of Washington.[27] If a person is convicted of first degree murder, they will not receive anything lower than life imprisonment.[28]

The offender can possibly get a charge of aggravated first degree murder if they commit first degree murder and have an aggravating circumstance, for example if they kill a police officer. In this case they can receive the death penalty.[29]

THIS SOUNDS LIKE VERY SERIOUS STUFF. YOU SHOULD PURSUE IT FURTHER AS IT IS OBVIOUS IT DESERVES AN INVESTIGATION.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124652 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
*Do
You have some problems Pop Tart, with your brain again?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124653 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about Pyongyang, little coolie?
Are you in big trouble?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124654 Mar 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get the fck off my thread, jerk off.
How's Pop Tart? Exhausted from a night shift?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124655 Mar 30, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>It should say 'Agreed', your stilted English fails again, slave. <¦-o
Sounds like it's time for you to have a couple of stiff drinks.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#124656 Mar 30, 2014
Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
The victim did file a complaint with the BS, but passed gas suddenly a few minutes later,
I spoke to the victim
You wait in vain for me to be as ignorant as you are, little creepy dude.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124657 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>

i thought all this personal character assassination was pretty sick, so I screen shotted a good portion of it knowing they would deny it once it was removed.

For 6 months it went on, and for 6 months nothing was deleted. Then the death threat against an actual person occurred and complaints were sent and Topix did delete the threat and some of the legal name slander that had occurred.

But heres the kicker, the guy targeted by the threat was deleted for complaining, my unregistered comments were deleted for backing the targeted guy up and posting the screenshots to verify it. A month went by and the death threater account was deleted after I kept pointing the inherent unfairness, to save face for Topix. But NFL fan wasn't touched, the other cohorts accounts also weren't touched. The criminal who posted the cyber threat made a new account with virtually the same name a month after, and it was allowed, no
problems. Yet mine get deleted with increasing consistency, for being right, and winning each argument easily with these simpletons.

Especially NFL, he is actually to weak to even try, all he can do is repeat his discredited nonsense in short assertions. I once saw him write a paragraph, but it just contained his assertions and language critique.

I attempted to make a new account, totally different name, said hello to NFL Fan, and my account was shadow blocked, meaning only I could see the posts from it. Even my unregistered nics get deleted within a few hours now.

He gets a kick suggesting I must be the morally bankrupt one, by my deletions for absolutely nothing, while he is ordained by the god of Topix.

But old vulgar quote editor NFL, who led the slander charge and encouraged the death threat against an actual person that could have been carried out, remains untouched because he is a mod, and Topix mods troll to encourage anger to increase responses for page hits for ad revenue, which is why they normally don't identify themselves as mods.
So Im curious how long my posts will last here?

NFLs victim, who he encouraged the cyber death threat on, passed away a few months back, and that vulgar diseased friend of NFL who posted the threat was the one who posted the obit on that forum to tell everyone and brag about it. They all continue their slander against that man to this day.

So ya, Im no fan of NFL Fan.

Nice to see you Deng, any non- friend of his , is mine.
Hows that for an angle?
The authorities will require that you give a deposition in this case.

Deposition

The testimony of a party or witness in a civil or criminal proceeding taken before trial, usually in an attorney's office.

Deposition testimony is taken orally, with an attorney asking questions and the deponent (the individual being questioned) answering while a court reporter or tape recorder (or sometimes both) records the testimony. Deposition testimony is generally taken under oath, and the court reporter and the deponent often sign affidavits attesting to the accuracy of the subsequent printed transcript.

Depositions are a discovery tool.(Discovery is the process of assembling the testimonial and documentary evidence in a case before trial.) Other forms of discovery include interrogatories (written questions that are provided to a party and require written answers) and requests for production of documents.

Depositions are commonly used in civil litigation (suits for money damages or equitable relief); they are not commonly used in criminal proceedings (actions by a government entity seeking fines or imprisonment). A minority of states provide for depositions in criminal matters under special circumstances, such as to compel statements from an uncooperative witness and a few provide for depositions in criminal matters generally.

Another advance in technology is the ability to take depositions by telephone.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124658 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
how ya doing?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124659 Mar 30, 2014
Christians are Cool.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124660 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are not very cooperative today?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124661 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The SPD will want to know soon what you've been doing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#124662 Mar 30, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Deposition
The testimony of a party or witness in a civil or criminal proceeding taken before trial, usually in an attorney's office.
Deposition testimony is taken orally, with an attorney asking questions and the deponent (the individual being questioned) answering while a court reporter or tape recorder (or sometimes both) records the testimony. Deposition testimony is generally taken under oath, and the court reporter and the deponent often sign affidavits attesting to the accuracy of the subsequent printed transcript.
Depositions are a discovery tool.(Discovery is the process of assembling the testimonial and documentary evidence in a case before trial.) Other forms of discovery include interrogatories (written questions that are provided to a party and require written answers) and requests for production of documents.
Depositions are commonly used in civil litigation (suits for money damages or equitable relief); they are not commonly used in criminal proceedings (actions by a government entity seeking fines or imprisonment). A minority of states provide for depositions in criminal matters under special circumstances, such as to compel statements from an uncooperative witness and a few provide for depositions in criminal matters generally.
Another advance in technology is the ability to take depositions by telephone.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
What a fckng dork.

USA

#124663 Mar 30, 2014
Dung ahIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Deposition
LOL! This from a slob whose country sentences people to public execution without trial.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124664 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please say something that's Brilliant.

USA

#124665 Mar 30, 2014
Dung shIt wrote:
Christians are Cool.
Disjointed posts are a red flag for many posing as one, dullard. Why won't you give me an opinion on that fat despot kim jong-un?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124666 Mar 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This from a slob whose country sentences people to public execution without trial.
You think the Seahawks will be in the Cellar next year?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#124667 Mar 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What a fckng dork.
And what town are you from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Roseland School Of Dance (Jul '08) 13 hr Rose 34
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials 14 hr whats wrong 1
News Central Islip park to be the site of veterans h... 14 hr political clean up 1
News The view from 'Mr. Subprime Lender' (Mar '07) Tue Mjgurl 18
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
News 'Joey Checks' gets 5 years in prison - (Sep '07) Mon Soupy 12
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jun 24 joespizza 1,416

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages