Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120850 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly .. it is a "loveless" feat to follow you and Pete around
he's mad as a hatter - and you are the evil "mummy" figure to him -- who he loves and wants attention from so badly ,...
give him a bit of attention then .. he's here day and night waiting for it ... go on Sheilaa .. you're a nurse ... a carer ... you should know how
So then why are you doing it Danetoo? What does that say about you?You spend all your free time on here and even when you're allegedly" at work" you are still posting from there. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120851 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you flatter yourself you old hag
Pete is right on your tails - the wimp you call Vic would probably welcome some attention that you could get from another source - would free him up for a bit of a real woman - he sounds long suffering and like he'd deserve a woman with him instead of an evil old witch spending day and night on the internet arguing with strangers

I
I don't need to flatter myself every time you post to me it is a form of flattery. You seem concerned about my personal life and that of others. It's because you don't have one yourself and so you find it necessary to immerse yourself in the life of others. Get a life and stop crying about everyone else.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120852 Mar 11, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information , enlightenment and entertainment, Sheilaa have a gander at these posts when you are on next:
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Posted in the Top Stories Forum
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
Well and truly SUSSED, Hillie Billied and Boganed, don't you reckon?
ROFLMAO!!!!
Brilliant detective work, so Roosevelt is also USA_1. LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120853 Mar 11, 2014
Two Ton Tony Galento wrote:
<quoted text> Where does it say how many Jews are going to be destroyed? Why don't y'all kiss and make up?
Would you if someone continued to steal your land and property?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120854 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shush - I'm at work now
And you better hurry along and see your mental health team to find out what you'll be doing for the day with most people on topix being busy
Or are you just sitting at home waiting for the voices to stop and the surveillance to go away for a few hours so you can go out without being attacked ..
Sure you are. You are being paid for posting here in work time? They should sack you for your unprofessional work ethic

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120855 Mar 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You and your ilk don't get to re-write history, Dog Breath. Just like we kicked your sorry asses out of this country. You can't do squat about it. It's over and done with. Now, take a deep breath and read:
On May 14, one day before the British Mandate expired, the new Jewish state named the State of Israel announced its formal establishment and the formation of the provisional government. The UN Resolution is mentioned in Israel' Declaration of Independence as recognizing the right of the Jewish People to establish a state.
Eleven minutes after the Declaration of Independence was signed, US President Harry Truman de facto recognized the State of Israel, followed by Iran (which had voted against the UN partition plan), Guatemala, Iceland, Nicaragua, Romania and Uruguay. The Soviet Union was the first nation to recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948, followed by Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Ireland and South Africa. The United States extended official recognition on 31 January 1949.”
The Arab League had announced the establishment of a civil administration throughout Palestine on the same day. THE ALL-PALESTINE GOVERNMENT DID LITTLE MORE THAN ISSUE PASSPORTS AND RAISE ITS OWN MILITIA, THE HOLY WAR ARMY. The government was eventually recognized by Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia.
The declaration was followed by an invasion of the new state by troops from Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria, starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, known in Israel as the War of Independence and to Palestinians as The Catastrophe (al-Naqba). Although a truce began on 11 June, fighting resumed on 8 July and stopped again on 18 July, before restarting in mid-October and finally ending on 24 July 1949 with the signing of the armistice agreement with Syria. By then Israel had retained its independence and increased its land area by almost 50% compared to the partition plan.
As usual, the Arabs had a chance to make something out of their squatting on those lands and blew it. These people, like you, are f ucken stupid. So there.

...and you and your ilk don't get to rewrite history and deny what the Jews actually did by dispossessing the Palestinian people from their homes and lands. Not to mention the people they killed in carrying out their ethnic cleansing
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120856 Mar 11, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant Redkneck has commented. IF and IF most Americans surpport SHITRAEL???
That really would confirm Americans really are "stupid" or just plain brainwashed by their Zionist/Corporate masters. American "Democracy" is a joke. Sadly most Americans prefer to be ignorant to the FACT.
AIPAC rules the USA.
Dolt. Most Americans believe Israel has the right to exist. Minions believe they have the duty to exterminate.

You would think democracy is a joke.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120857 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the words of some idiot - taken out of context and devoid of meaning
You are sick - infected mind - and if you are not on treatment already - I suggest strongly you get it ASAP ... As you may harm someone soon believing them to be a Jew - your anger and delusions are quite severe

Still at work abusing your employer's time by posting here when you should be working? What a deceptive, cheating low life you truly are

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120858 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like to be unemployed - unemployable and reviled by all sane people around your environment ...
Must be weird to live in your world ...
The way you keep abusing your job by posting whilst at work maybe you'll soon be able to answer that yourself. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120859 Mar 11, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why these donkeys do not yell and scream about Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, thy are all formed from the same chunk of land
Maybe it could have something to do with the topic of this thread??
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120861 Mar 11, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness you Hasbarats are so ignorant of History.
The Balfour declaration is no more than a British policy paper subservient to the McMahone Agreement (look it up)
“Here’s how Lord Balfour, Foreign Minister of England, of the famed “Balfour Letter”(Declaration) described this fact in 1919.
 “In Palestine, we do not even propose to consult the inhabitants of the country and (Zionism’s) immediate needs and hopes for the future are much more important than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who presently inhabit Palestine”.
Israel is not even a legitimate state as the UN can't create states.
The only individuals who created Israel were Mass Murdering Zionists from Europe , proven War Criminals and documented terrorists.
Reaqd and Learn
“Hold on– the U.N. did not create Israel”
http://mondoweiss.net/2009/04/wait-the-un-did...
EXCERPT " The United Nations does not appropriate to itself the authority to create states. The United Nations only authorizes itself to recognize states for membership, states that are formed or proclaimed by the people of said state. The State of Israel was created by the Jewish leaders of the area that became Israel. Period." CONTINUED
“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...
EXCERPT “The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law.
Israeli propagandists, however, perpetrated the myth that the UN created Israel, and this interpretation was then been repeated by numerous others. Please see an article on this, "New States Are Not Created in the UN". Below is an excerpt:
"...was it true that Israel owed its very existence to the U.N., as it became popularly perceived years later?...This same line of argument was repeated... by an Israeli analyst in the opinion section of the New York Times, who wrote that the vote on Nov. 29 was the “legal basis for the establishment of the State of Israel.”
Leading international legal scholars have vociferously rejected this claim. The noted Australian legal scholar Professor Julius Stone wrote in 1980 that Israel “does not derive its legal existence from the Partition Plan.”
Even Cambridge University’s Professor James Crawford... concluded in his monumental book on the creation of states in international law that Israel was not created on the basis of Resolution 181..."
International jurist Henry Cattan, in his 1988 book The Palestine Question, explained the various reasons that the partition resolution was invalid, writing that the resolution was "vitiated by several gross irregularities."
However you twist it, Israel is back. Nothing you can do but spend countless hours on the internet feeding your head with hatred. Your kind never get past a hand full of followers. Maybe you should analyze that.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120862 Mar 11, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You think your discovery of the J not being part of the Hebrewl language has changed any truth of scripture? The Jews call Him Yeshua, they always have. Does that make
Jesus" non-existent swine. What is really pathetic and funny is your self proclaimed superior intelligence has led you to your new assumption. Yehudah still exists psycho.
It's obvious you are ashamed of the sites you got your new knowledge from.
Translation from one language to another throws you off. Minion like and funny.
Your growing in your satanic father. How easily minions are side tracked. Now the J is your obsession. Your new found knowledge doesn't chane anything including you. You were a minion from the beginning.
It proves that the verse you tried to use as proof of the word Jew was a plant and that the word was not used until the 1800's and then when it was used in the bible it was used of the people from Judea which included not just Jews
No what it proves is that you are a liar and that you try to make up excuses without doing the research
Nope most of Israel will be destroyed. It will be a new Jerusalem that God creates not the old corrupt one
I'm not ashamed of anything I post on here. Truth is nothing to be ashamed about

Translation from one language to another is what threw you off when you offered the verse up that you did and did not realize that you were only supporting what I had stated

Matthew 3:12
He is ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with his winnowing fork. Then he will clean up the threshing area, gathering the wheat into his barn but burning the chaff with never-ending fire." Two thirds of Jews gone just like that
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#120863 Mar 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did. Where have I ever stated that I will survive you lying bitch only God knows who will and won't survive? The current day Jews will not survive though they deny that Jesus is the Messiah
You are so full of yourself shitta. You left the "J" in Jesus hypocrite.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120864 Mar 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did? The cure though deny that Jesus is the Messiah
So your long-winded shift begins...
Brit Expat

Saint-jean-de-védas, France

#120865 Mar 11, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt. Most Americans believe Israel has the right to exist. Minions believe they have the duty to exterminate.
You would think democracy is a joke.
Its not only American democracy which is a joke.On Topix! You are!

But do have a nice deluded day.

Cyril.
Brit Expat

Saint-jean-de-védas, France

#120866 Mar 11, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
However you twist it, Israel is back. Nothing you can do but spend countless hours on the internet feeding your head with hatred. Your kind never get past a hand full of followers. Maybe you should analyze that.
Get real! Shitraels days are numbered!!!

Even uncle Sam is searching for a way to dump it.
danetoo

London, UK

#120867 Mar 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still at work abusing your employer's time by posting here when you should be working? What a deceptive, cheating low life you truly are
still abusing the oxygen that the rest of us should be able to breathe without the dirty venom you spout?

Where's your husband, Sheilaaaaaaaaaa ...

Is Vic not getting tired and fed up of you doing "research" on line ... or is he kinda pleased to get peace from your hatred against people everywhere

He would probably like a real woman soon ... I hope he finds it ...

(and only typing on my very brief break earlier today at work - so not abusing any time whatsoever .. I work long hours - and am entitled to my breaks)-

your "breaks" are away from here - this is your full time job now

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120868 Mar 11, 2014
Obama Warns Of 'Fallout' For Israel If Peace Effort Fails

Reuters

Posted: 03/02/2014 10:24 pm EST Updated: 03/03/2014 2:59 pm EST

WASHINGTON, March 2 (Reuters)- President Barack Obama, issuing a veiled warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the eve of talks, said in an interview published on Sunday it would be harder for Washington to defend Israel against efforts to isolate it internationally if U.S.-led Middle East peace talks fail.

Obama, speaking to Bloomberg View, also made clear that he would press Netanyahu to allow him the time needed to test Iran's willingness to curb its nuclear ambitions, despite the Israeli leader's deep skepticism of the West's diplomatic engagement with Tehran.

Read more at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/02/obam...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120869 Mar 11, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So your long-winded shift begins...
Yeah great isn't it?? It sure beats the hell out of your repetitious, off topic meaningless posts LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#120870 Mar 11, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
still abusing the oxygen that the rest of us should be able to breathe without the dirty venom you spout?
Where's your husband, Sheilaaaaaaaaaa ...
Is Vic not getting tired and fed up of you doing "research" on line ... or is he kinda pleased to get peace from your hatred against people everywhere
He would probably like a real woman soon ... I hope he finds it ...
(and only typing on my very brief break earlier today at work - so not abusing any time whatsoever .. I work long hours - and am entitled to my breaks)-
your "breaks" are away from here - this is your full time job now
Still abusing your employer by posting on here in work time? Where Vic is, is none of your business. You worry about your own boring life, mine is just fine and just how I like it.. You are obviously unaware of my time away from here because you are so focused on my posts that they all you can see. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Wed sussie 5
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22
all drownings (Jun '07) Jul 17 Denise 46
Solo 99 Cents parking lot in Central Islip (Oct '09) Jul 17 Tom D 18
News Man arrested in shooting of Ebony Prince (Jul '07) Jul 16 Stax 29
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Jul 16 Guilty Dave 15
News James DiMartino, shot, victim (Oct '08) Jul 15 Donna dimartino 141

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages