Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

danetoo

London, UK

#115612 Feb 6, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>1/ this person who you are talking about is much more polite, and her posts are more interesting then you'll ever post.
That's my opinion.

2/You on the other side first present yourself as fair and unbiaised, only to reveal yourself all in favour of the zionist.
Why act out of deceipt ? in your genes ?

3/ "Israel" right to exist, if you say so , that's your opinion.
Why in Palestine and what have palestinians got to do with zionists ?
Why not in your backyard.

Let's see what justification you find...
Polite !!! Lol

Only because you agree with her ... Go the Egypt forum and have a look - 3-4 weeks ago

For the past 2 years or more she's been hating on Arabs and Muslims - constantly. Now it's the Jews and Israel - she's just an attention seeker ...

That's all
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115614 Feb 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Polite !!! Lol
Only because you agree with her ... Go the Egypt forum and have a look - 3-4 weeks ago
For the past 2 years or more she's been hating on Arabs and Muslims - constantly. Now it's the Jews and Israel - she's just an attention seeker ...
That's all
I agree and there is no sense arguing with her or ox as they keep either diverting the conversation to be able to call someone a name or to make a new point that they an blame on the west or Israel, too frustrating
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#115615 Feb 6, 2014
Ooooooooooo!

Steady on girls!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#115618 Feb 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a least THAT is the truth, Gertie.
You think nazi dykes dont have friends??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#115619 Feb 6, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol - oh she's the uncrowned queen of copy paste
And don't let reasoning get in the way - you'll get an earful - she's a good evangelical Christian after all ...
And spent a couple years on the Egypt forum fighting Islam - "radical Islam" she now says - whereas to everyone else it just seemed to be Islam really - but it got boring - she read a couple books - visited a couple websites - and "saw the light" - it's all the fault of the Jews ... And now when Jews are killed, they deserve it - which is what she actually stated - someone asked her that when Palestinians commit acts of terror and people are killed - should Israel just accept it - and her answer was that it "was deserved" ...so that's the view - where do you even go from there as she does not recognise Israel's right to exist - only a one state solution meaning blood shed and wars ... Another Syria - but she'd probably enjoy watching that ...
She can all the wet dreams a nazi dyke can have, dont mean shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#115620 Feb 6, 2014
She can have
Brit Expat

Cabestany, France

#115621 Feb 6, 2014
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#115625 Feb 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a disgrace really. There is always enough money for war mongering but not enough to feed the poor and provide a reasonable health care system for them. For it being supposedly the richest country in the world looking at those below the poverty line you wouldn't think so. The great divide between the haves and have nots
You are a pompous ignorant pig. Was the US war mongers when they saved your British ass from the German.

You know nothing about our health care, just a judgemental slam based on your ignorance.
What you assies need is a good dose of Islam, pig.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#115630 Feb 6, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pompous ignorant pig. Was the US war mongers when they saved your British ass from the German.
You know nothing about our health care, just a judgemental slam based on your ignorance.
What you assies need is a good dose of Islam, pig.
You're the pompous idiot that thinks she knows it all. Britain has come to the support of America on many occasions so it is a two way street you ignoramus.

I know more about your health care system than you will ever know about mine. Having nurses I work with do contracts in Dallas Texas among other places only to break their contracts because of all the violence over there. Americans who come to Australia as tourists are astounded at the level of care they receive over here and are always complementary re the standard of service that they receive where they compare it to the low level of care they receive in America

What you need is a good enema to clear all that crap out of your system. LOL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#115631 Feb 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the pompous idiot that thinks she knows it all. Britain has come to the support of America d is a good enema to clear all that crap out of your system. LOL
You get your information from tourists? No wonder you're lost, harpy.

Location hidden

#115632 Feb 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your information from tourists? No wonder you're lost, harpy.
No dummy I get my information from my friends who have worked over in America. How long have you been trolling on this forum seeking friendship??? iIdoubt that you work due to your low IQ, so no one would employ you. Is this the reason that you hang around this forum looking for a few scraps of affection? LOL

USA

#115633 Feb 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No dummy I get my information from my friends who have worked over in America. How long have you been trolling on this forum seeking friendship??? iIdoubt that you work due to your low IQ, so no one would employ you. Is this the reason that you hang around this forum looking for a few scraps of affection? LOL
If you were truly as bright as you think you are, you could have fit that lame insult into a single concise sentence, dull one.

Location hidden

#115634 Feb 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were truly as bright as you think you are, you could have fit that lame insult into a single concise sentence, dull one.
Your presumptions are what let you down every time and it is a sorry sight to see. Where have I ever said I was brighter than anyone one but you? Jealous much?

USA

#115635 Feb 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
t Jealous much?
The applicable word you meant to use is 'envious'. Speaking of presumptions, you're no more of an expert about Dallas than you are at English, so ease off and try again, noxious cloud.
sheilaa

Adelaide, Australia

#115636 Feb 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The applicable word you meant to use is 'envious'. Speaking of presumptions, you're no more of an expert about Dallas than you are at English, so ease off and try again, noxious cloud.
Nope that word applies to you only and it radiates out from all of your posts. How long have your felt inadequate? LMAO

USA

#115637 Feb 6, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope that word applies to you only and it radiates out from all of your posts. How long have your felt inadequate? LMAO
Ah. You CAN be short AND dull. Feel accomplished, Gertrude?

Location hidden

#115638 Feb 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. You CAN be short AND dull. Feel accomplished, Gertrude?
You are ignorant and boring so do you feel accomplished my little dummy??

Location hidden

#115639 Feb 6, 2014
Poor NFR is sniffing around my ass as that is all she knows.It is her homing instinct. She is drawn towards anyone who shows her any type of attention. She is the most desperate poster on this forum and who knows where else. LMAO

USA

#115640 Feb 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant and boring so do you feel accomplished my little dummy??
Gawd. That's the extent of your funny? No wonder you so often resort to dull c/p texts.

USA

#115641 Feb 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Poor NFR is laughing at my HUGE ass as that is all she knows. It is her homing instinct. She is drawn towards anyone who shnows where else. LMAO
What happened to your big threat to have me banned, Gertie? It must be true that blurting platutudes is all you're made of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) 7 hr heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon El Cacique 1,387
News Suffolk kennel club brings newcomers, dog-show ... Mon Morgan Avila 1
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Jul 22 Lucy 2
News Home invasion suspects plead not guilty (Feb '07) Jul 20 Eric calace 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages