Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115392 Feb 4, 2014
THINK about it! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Zionist Jews are but 6% of the population of the United States!!!!

But they control 98% of your lives.

Is it stupidity? Ignorance? Foxcrap and their ilk?
danetoo

London, UK

#115394 Feb 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Three Jew Haters are sitting in a tub,(sans soap)
Coccyx, Gaye. Spit xputz rubbing their dubs. Priceless
indeed .. and Cyril has joined in the wank too

making a big deal of mentioning his alleged age -- he HATES the jews with a venom ... all religion moderately is hated by him .. but jews are the main "victims" of his hatred ..
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115395 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. What's really priceless is a stinking Jew.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6RT6rL2UroEXX
Have a nice day Cyril
Wow, 84 years and filled with such hate, were you with the Nazi, SS or did you work at one of the camps?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115396 Feb 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
making a big deal of mentioning his alleged age -- he HATES the jews with a venom ... all religion moderately is hated by him .. but jews are the main "victims" of his hatred ..
He is carrying scars from his past, maybe his father was with the German army and taught him is hate?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#115397 Feb 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, 84 years and filled with such hate, were you with the Nazi, SS or did you work at one of the camps?
At 84, he doesn't have all his marbles. Be kind. He probably still has his SS Uniform.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115398 Feb 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really! ALL RELIGIOUS NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!

View, enjoy?

That's my view!!!!!!!!!!

It just states the REAL truth.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115399 Feb 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He is carrying scars from his past, maybe his father was with the German army and taught him is hate?
George! Grow up!!!!!!!!!! The Jew has been an international pariah for thousands of years. You can't change that.

Just another version of that nonsense called religion.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#115400 Feb 4, 2014
Spit xputz wrote:
<quoted text>
View, enjoy?
That's my view!!!!!!!!!!
xputz, your links are broken, as you are. If you can muster up the energy to entertain us who are stateside, you may want to try getting your vids from the nazi sites here in the U.S. Other than that, you just re-enforce that image of a miserable old coot reliving the glory days of marching Jews into their "special" showers.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115401 Feb 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
At 84, he doesn't have all his marbles. Be kind. He probably still has his SS Uniform.
Sorry to say M8. But your reply is exactly what I expected from from a stupid yank.

Have a nice day at the Mall. LMFAO.

But! Kindest regards Cyril.

“Get Involved!”

Since: Jan 14

New York City

#115402 Feb 4, 2014
ean wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to hear you offer a solution instead of shooting down other people.
Before striking down verbbal attacks against Israel, think about what it's like for those Israeli's protecting their country, living on all borders of Israel on a kibbutz...not only are these men, women and children, turning arid deserts into farmland in the Negev, not to mention the farms on all the borders producing fruits, vegetables not only for Israeli's but for export worldwide...and at the same time, these men, women and chidlren work 2 jobs....rotating shifts at night protecting their families, friends, their country from vicious Arab attacks since 1948! Who destroyed Lebanon in the first place? Syria thank you very much...and Southern Lebanon is a front for the Syrian government....this is old news!

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#115403 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say M8. But your reply is exactly what I expected from from a stupid yank.
Have a nice day at the Mall. LMFAO.
But! Kindest regards Cyril.
So, you are an unexploded rocket? Too bad it was a bad fuse. Those stupid yanks liberated you cowardly collaborators, but never instilled courage into that lousy ungrateful country. Bite me, Transplant
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115405 Feb 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are an unexploded rocket? Too bad it was a bad fuse. Those stupid yanks liberated you cowardly collaborators, but never instilled courage into that lousy ungrateful country. Bite me, Transplant
Oooooooooooooooo! I sniff a Yank of unknown racial routes?

Obviously no English blood there! So Pooh.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115406 Feb 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. My past is the rejection of all religious nonsense. It's called THINKING. I do hope this is not too difficult for you??

But! Sadly, Thinking can be difficult/impossible for the human brainwashed MONKEY.

Do try THINKING. You can escape from it? Just THINK, THINK. You really are being controlled by religious nonsense.

Anyway! Whatever, Just have a nice day. Cyril.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115407 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. My past is the rejection of all religious nonsense. It's called THINKING. I do hope this is not too difficult for you??
But! Sadly, Thinking can be difficult/impossible for the human brainwashed MONKEY.
Do try THINKING. You can escape from it? Just THINK, THINK. You really are being controlled by religious nonsense.
Anyway! Whatever, Just have a nice day. Cyril.
Cyril, if I have peace and tranquility with the religion of my choice, the why do you feel your have it in your right to criticize my decision or anyone else for that matter. You have made an informed decision and that is your right but I also have rights as do all the posters on this forum, keep that in mind, a good soldier would already know that, especially one that served to give regular civilians the right of choice.

you have a great day
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115408 Feb 4, 2014
sorry corrected some spelling

yril, if I have peace and tranquility with the religion of my choice, then why do you feel you have it in your right to criticize my decision or anyone elses for that matter. You have made an informed decision and that is your right but I also have rights as do all the posters on this forum, keep that in mind, a good soldier would already know that, especially one that served and fought to give regular civilians the right of choice.

you have a great day
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#115409 Feb 4, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> You miss the whole plot as usual in your arrogance. A taboo has been broken. The law has been made a mockery by the masses who lost respect for it. Damage control by Jewish journalists is the name of the game,but to no avail. Suddenly those masses have no fear of the Jew, because they know they have most of the French nation behind them. they now have an anthem- Shoah-nanas- and a name for the enemy -pineapples. Just imagine the French authorities banning pineapples? They have a signal-the Quenelle- a spoof on the forbidden one- and they have a court jester which is eminently popular and cannot be called a racist. And of course the revolutionaries have tasted blood.Pineapple judges might put them in jail, but the resistance will grow. Next election, candidate posters will indicate the origin of the candidate by a pineapple. And the Shoananas will just get louder and louder....
As to Hollande coming to Israel, it is another pineapple coming home to the plantation. Probably wants to book his seat in the shelter. His popularity in France is just 15%, so he is not worth much. Tomorrow it will be Belgium or Italy , or Germany or the US. These things do spread. The revolution is in full swing and looking at the demo, it is the young people who are doing it, not the hasbeen of a past era. Sorry, I am only the messenger of bad news. Watching the show is more interesting than TV.
I would imagine you hate the roma people too?...see why I call myself..europhobe?

Can you make a list of a few groups that you do not hate?
...a euro preaching about arrogance, that is funny.

Demonstrate away but remember your roots frenchie(are you french?)

Israel started investigating the nuclear field soon after its founding in 1948 and with French support secretly began building a nuclear reactor and reprocessing plant in the late 1950s. Israel is alleged to have developed a nuclear weapon in the late 1960s,
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#115410 Feb 4, 2014
Want some more?? Come and get it.

Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115411 Feb 4, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyril, if I have peace and tranquility with the religion of my choice, the why do you feel your have it in your right to criticize my decision or anyone else for that matter. You have made an informed decision and that is your right but I also have rights as do all the posters on this forum, keep that in mind, a good soldier would already know that, especially one that served to give regular civilians the right of choice.
you have a great day
AND you M8. You do it your way, if it makes sense? I'll continue to do it my way.

Anyway! Kindest regards from a pure Atheist.
danetoo

London, UK

#115412 Feb 4, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
View, enjoy?
That's my view!!!!!!!!!!
I agree ,.,,, regarding religion

but what's this special place the jews have with you ... why are they reserved for special hatred, as usually jews, particularly Israeli jews, living in Israel - very few are actually religious ,,, in the least
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#115413 Feb 4, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree ,.,,, regarding religion
but what's this special place the jews have with you ... why are they reserved for special hatred, as usually jews, particularly Israeli jews, living in Israel - very few are actually religious ,,, in the least
I do know that M8. I truly respect real; Jewish people, a minority in Israel. Sadly the converted "economic Jew" is now the majority in Israel.(No Religion there)_

Reminds me of days past! Nazi Germany!

Another abomination looking for living space!

In somebody else's land?

Oh Well Cyril aged 84

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Wed sussie 5
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22
all drownings (Jun '07) Jul 17 Denise 46
Solo 99 Cents parking lot in Central Islip (Oct '09) Jul 17 Tom D 18
News Man arrested in shooting of Ebony Prince (Jul '07) Jul 16 Stax 29
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Jul 16 Guilty Dave 15
News James DiMartino, shot, victim (Oct '08) Jul 15 Donna dimartino 141

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages