Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,963)

Showing posts 99,241 - 99,260 of114,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Israel wrote:
<quoted text> Did Israel sign a treaty of Versailles type of agreement with Iraq?
Not that I know of however it's a violation of International law to launch what amounts to a terrorist attack on a sovereign State..

The type of weapon deployed is irrelevant; whether F- 16s or car bombs, its still an illegal Terrorist attack, violation of airspace (with aircraft) and War Crime.

Israel with its proven history of aggression' attacking all of its neighbors is a more destabalizing element than non Nuclear Iraq:

Contrary to our bias Media Script, Israel Started ALL its wars,,,,,,

“Begin’s Admission in 1982 That Israel Started Three of Its Wars”&#8232; http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0794/9407073....

And Sharon was complicit in a Kissinger negotiated "Arab Attack" in 1973 to grab MORE Arab Land:

“Israel Busted Again”
&#8232; http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/27/wikil...

&#8232;“The jist of it is that Kissinger had them pretend to go to war so that they could all secretly plot against Syria, whose army was destroyed.”
______

Additionally, Israeli leaders have voiced more nuclear threats:

“Israel’s Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat”
http://ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-...

“Prime Minister … You are saying that if ever Israel was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and even the whole world down with it?” Meir replied “Yes, that’s exactly what I am saying.” GOLDA MEIR

““We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.”
We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.” (The original interview appeared in the Dutch weekly magazine:Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53, April 27th, 2002).”
MARTIN VAN CREVELD

“ISRAEL AIMS ITS NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT EUROPE”
http://www.voltairenet.org/article164432.html

"NUKE GAZA: A WORLD GONE MAD"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/10/26/nuke-...

“Dayan's Mad Dog”
http://cunningrealist.blogspot.com/2009/07/da...
_________

There are many positive things about Israel and its anti Occupation, anti War ?Groups are among the most courageous & dedicated in the world.

Unfortunately, Israel is becoming more Right Wing, bellicose, Expansionist & anti Peace with ist militant Settler types from Brooklyn etc.

International alliances are changing with Russia, & China's involvement while Global opposition to Israel grows due to its Occupation and Genocidal policies (Plan Dalet)

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date." CONTINUED

It is primarily in Israel's long term best interests to adhere to the '67 borders in a Peace agreement as the alternative is its dismantling and/ or destruction
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian. What's that?... someone who kills in the name of ZIonism? Who sends his troops to far flung places to kill wedding parties? Popes who bless killers? Is that christian?' Count me out of it. My Lord is the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who sent his son Christ as the Messiah, a gentle man given as a gift to absolve mankind of his folly and foolishness and StupIdNess.... some call it 'SIN.'
I follow Christ's teaching ... that does not mean I am a 'christian'.... today often a supporter of evil around the world.
I stand by what I say about the murderers of 'Israel'(read: land under occupation) who kill children in their hundreds with illegal weapons of mass destruction.
You Georgie Boy are the liar .. we see it clearly.
Petie you are a lost soul, you have no idea what God is or what his teachings are, that is very clear in any of your postings and THAT we see VERY CLEARLY
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Americans support Israel in overwhelming numbers. We do so because it enrages the filthy, stinking muslims and the neo-Nazi f/aggits.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Israel wrote:
<quoted text>Are you afraid of Israel?? P'rhaps you should become a Jihadi joe and do something about it. Instead of being just another fearful somewhat nutty whiner/whinger..
Gray believes Israel has "made its Genocidal intent clear in its state policy:".
If so why doesn't Israel vaporize it's enemies it certainly has the capability.
You asked: "If so why doesn't Israel vaporize it's enemies it certainly has the capability."

A Nuclear War has nothing to do with Israel's proven, systematic Extermination of non Jewish people

I would say for the same reason it doesn't "Mix it Up" with Hezbollah again. No matter how the Mad Men of Tel Aviv are, they know that Russia would reciprocate.

You're overconfident as to Israel's military prowess outside of Hezbollah's humiliation of IDF.
_________

“F-16 loss, a humiliation for Israel”
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/07/09/3130...
EXCERPT "Israel did lose an F-16. They are unable to hide the fact that one of their first line aircraft is no longer in “inventory.”

Did Israel, as multiple reports now indicate, and perhaps even confirm, really lose an F-16 and its crew of two to a Syrian S-300 missile 48 hours before the claimed incident and over 400 miles from the claimed location?

On May 4, 2013, the Syrian Navy sunk an Israeli Dolphin submarine.

Israel, unwilling to accept the public humiliation of such a loss: a disaster of such a proportion to its citizens has been repainting hull numbers and shuffling crew rosters on its remaining submarines for two months.

Lost aircraft, or something like a Dolphin submarine, especially during an offensive operation, are routinely never disclosed to the public for a variety of reason.

Informed sources have disclosed that the F-16 training accident reported off the coast of Gaza was cover for their plane lost in the Syrian warehouse attack which is claimed was targeted as an S-300 component part base."CONTINUED

"Did Syria Sink an Israeli Submarine?"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/25/did-s...

EXCERPT "A story out of Syria claiming it sunk a German built nuclear armed submarine operated by the government of Israel has not only been partially confirmed, but that a fully confirmed nuclear attack on Syria is now believed to have been Israeli retaliation for that sinking.

It is reported that the Israeli Dolphin submarine, a German built diesel/electric craft, was attacked and sunk by a Syrian Navy torpedo boat at 2:30 AM, May 2, 2013 while at a depth of 150 meters. Prior to the sinking, a ship operated by Germany’s intelligence services had been in the area." CONTINUED

You'd be surprised what you / we don't know about losses
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Granny knows Mud Dwellers wrote:
`
`
`
`
If my old memory serves me correctly, weren't jews tried and convicted of killing young non-jew children in their "blood libel rituals of/in Trent" /?
i hope nobody would think that ol' granny is making this sh!t up, because i dont want to be labeled as a convert hater.
You are just a vile retard, get lost and stop this childish attitude and discuss like and adult or just get lost.
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

FALSEHOOD FLAKES SEZ:
Faith wrote:
Americans support Israel in overwhelming numbers. We do so because it enrages the filthy, stinking muslims and the neo-Nazi f/aggits.
Ooops!

“American Jews are giving up on Israel”
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/american-jews-...
EXCERPT “Just 10 percent of American-Jewish voters said Israel was their highest priority when they went to the polls, according to a recent exit poll conducted by the pro-peace Israel lobby J Street. Nine out of 10 said domestic issues like job rates and health care were their top concerns.”CONTINUED

If American Jews are "Giving up on Israel", we can pretty well asume that non Jewish Americans are doing the same.

Our Ever Fatuous "Flakes" can be counted on to be as mean & hateful as she is clueless.

Maybe she can take her meanness out on poor Hamas & Hezbollah; the noble defensive resistance fighters of the Region
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I know of however it's a violation of International law to launch what amounts to a terrorist attack on a sovereign State..
So the scud missile attacks on Israel perpetrated by Saddam were illegal then.

Good point Gray

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always so pleasant to watch you drag your knuckles through this thread, cretin.
What's even funnier is you thinking that you have any credibility with your pathetic one liners my little dummy. Why don't you put your big girl panties on and grow up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

UNHRC accuses Israel of restricting access to water "to trigger Palestinian displacement"

Motasem Dalloul

Wednesday, 06 February 2013 14:30

Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem suffer "inequitable" Israeli predominance over their water supplies, claims a report from the UN Human Rights Council. Indeed, Israeli violations of the human rights of Palestinians in the occupied territories are described as "institutionalised discrimination" in the report, which is the product of an independent international fact-finding mission established in July 2012 by the UN body. The mission's brief was to investigate the implications of the Israeli settlements on the human rights of the Palestinian people throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT), including East Jerusalem. Its report accuses Israel of restricting access to water as a means of forcing the displacement of the Palestinians.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/blogs/lifes...
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even funnier is you thinking that you have any credibility with your pathetic one liners my little dummy. Why don't you put your big girl panties on and grow up
And yet you have read Gray's copy and paste, Petesakes horrible contributions and some weirdo from NY but say nothing, WHY is that?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text> sure
I'm not sure where one would begin ... hugging someone who hates truth and supports theft and murder ... I'm sure it's possible. I'm not the perfect Christ follower and when I see Jews shouting 'love your enemy.... Christ demands it' whilst they attack you and vilify you and attempt to murder you and whilst they purport that Christ is in hell in boiling shit, I tend to get quite angry and opt for the following of Christ's Admonition against Jews as vipers and liars. I guess in fact it's Satan I really despise. I pity Jews because many, if not most, are victims of Satan's control and influence. I choose the Lord God, Great Master of Creation: I choose Christ, the Messiah.
hhahahaha hahahaha brain dead Christian. yes, some of them are. blind too.
Did Christ commanded to lie non stop about his own people??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Faith is a racist bigoted dyke who tries to laud it over one and all on the Islam will conquer Italy and the Entire West forum. She promotes hatred, violence and the eradication of Palestinians along with all Muslims on that forum

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you put your big girl panties on and grow up
How deeply funny. Are you always so pinch-faced?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Have you even wondered if there is a price that the people, living on the Palistinian side, would accept to surrender the land to Israel, then use the funds to secure land on the other side of Jordan so as to be surrounded by Arabs? I mean it would mean leaving behind some sacred territory but would also mean the people in the area can then be safe and establish routes and start over a win win ie Israel is happy with the new territory, Syria gets money and Palistine is legally an entity without any questions. Hmmmmmm I bet the world would help in donating funds to this cause just for the sake of peace in the ME.

I would donate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you have read Gray's copy and paste, Petesakes horrible contributions and some weirdo from NY but say nothing, WHY is that?
I judge each person on what they post and most of what, although not all he posts. I agree with. Next question?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

sent Israeli jews 2 Hague wrote:
<quoted text>
^/55
Jello, to our Truth seeking friend from Liverpool...
These shills and ploys want you to hug a Marxist.Com munist Satanic demonized savage Jew,...now that's funny!
Hugging a terrorist jew is like hugging a pile of racid sh!t from GWB, Lenin and d sharon combined...
What will these jackasses come up with next...LOL!
the little german nazi hitler jr is vomiting again. get help vermin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hhahahaha hahahaha brain dead Christian. yes, some of them are. blind too.
Did Christ commanded to lie non stop about his own people??
It seems you are deaf dumb and blind to the "truth" Adolf. Did Christ teach his followers to steal other people's land and dispossess them of their property? No what he taught his followers was to turn the other cheek. Did he teach them to discriminate against others and to intimidate, kill and torture others. Did he teach them to isolate, segregate one group from the other>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How deeply funny. Are you always so pinch-faced?
Hmm I guess you don't have any big girl panties to put on and you are still at the diaper stage
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Granny knows Mud Dwellers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
I all know that you believe that the jews in israel are your god's chosen people....isnt that correct heathen?
And we also know that you and your kind want to be on your knees at the wailing wall when jsraeli mud dwelling illegal alien jews are gyrating their pelvices at their idol wall and you john hagee are waiting and watching them j pagans reach a happy ending on your dumb heathen heads as you say, thank you master's of baiters//
You have no idea of who I am. How could you? But you do seem a bit excited all the same... eh spanky?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm I guess you don't have any big girl panties to put on and you are still at the diaper stage
when you say"big girl" are you talking size?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,241 - 99,260 of114,529
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
•••

Stony Brook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE