Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121748 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#114933 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew and I thank the Lord God. Sorry if I offend but it's truth. Lucifer's 'cult' is comprises mainly of Jews and demonic occultist freemasons some of whom pledge their allegiance to Satan as part of their 'initiation' especially at the higher degrees of evil.
Christ the Messiah mentions this cabal and describes it in Revelation 2:9 as being the 'Synagogue of Satan'.... in fact Christ showed anger at many such Jews...
Wow…you are just batshit crazy...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114935 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew and I thank the Lord God. Sorry if I offend but it's truth. Lucifer's 'cult' is comprises mainly of Jews and demonic occultist freemasons some of whom pledge their allegiance to Satan as part of their 'initiation' especially at the higher degrees of evil.
Christ the Messiah mentions this cabal and describes it in Revelation 2:9 as being the 'Synagogue of Satan'.... in fact Christ showed anger at many such Jews...
Well you can say what you want to me, I am not the one that will pass judgement when your final days show up.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114936 Jan 28, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew a... in fact Christ showed anger at many such Jews...
Are they watching you, little man?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114937 Jan 28, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow…you are just batshit crazy...
Yup and hangs himself every day with his comments, its a waste of time talking to him as he makes no sense.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114940 Jan 28, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
large set of yellow wolf's teeth became clearly visible .....
More of your delusions of demons, little man? In the past few years, how many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content?

Also, could you fill me in with the details of how you were 'abused by Jews' while you were in mental hospital?
CALPSO17

Hempstead, NY

#114941 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
comprised mainly of Jews and ....
I thought you said Jews never lived there. Your stories have more holes than the cancer eating away at your crazy brain.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114943 Jan 28, 2014
as I was saying .......

January 12, 2014Killing For Being “Wrong Kind Of Muslim”
When you boil it all down, this is what is happening in Syria and Iraq. You even have several clans of Al-Qaeda affiliates that are fighting each other. The result is that the hospitals are now filling up with extremists

An al Qaeda affiliate in Syria battled rival rebels across the country’s north on Saturday and dozens of bodies piled up in a hospital in an insurgent-held city, a monitoring group said.

A week of infighting between the al Qaeda-linked group, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and other groups including another al Qaeda-affiliated faction has killed hundreds of fighters opposed to President Bashar al-Assad.

Young Muslims who are interested in going to fight overseas with “Mujahideen” often find that they are doing nothing but fighting other Muslims that are likewise calling themselves “Mujahideen”. Each of them fighting the other because they are the wrong kind of Muslim. This goes back to a fundamental premise that: there is no “true” Islam. And when one is violent, they will kill another person for the slightest perceived deviation from their particular form of the orthodoxy.

In short muslims are assholes and killing cause they like to suck blood. Too fucken bad Israel kicks ur ass every time .
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114944 Jan 28, 2014
CALPSO17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said Jews never lived there. Your stories have more holes than the cancer eating away at your crazy brain.
Very good observation, thanks
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#114948 Jan 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
SNEAK ATTACK WAR CRIME VS WAR
<quoted text>
First of all, it was “Operation SCORCHED Sword” and was done in the course of an Iraqi/US backed War stated against Iran.
In ongoing wars, opposing powers frequently bomb facilities that aid an opponent’s War effort. An attack by Iranian forces on Iraqi sites tht aid its war effort would have been considered “normal” and expected by a surrounding civilian population.
The difference is that Israel’s Sneak Attack was done with an unprepared civilian population causing more “collateral damage” aka dead men, women and children.
Israel and Iraq were not in the course of an outright war but the commission of War Crimes by the Zionist state is its Raison d'être and standard M.O.
Israel’s Sneak Attack with its enhanced civilian casualties would not likely have succeeded without Iran’s assistance; an action they now regret:
“ it was Iran’s aerial reconnaissance p hotographs, which the Islamic republic shared with Israel, that were crucial to the Israeli Air Force’s complete destruction of the reactor on 7 June 1981.”(See below)
“Document Friday: When Iran Bombed Iraq’s Nuclear Reactor”
http://nsarchive.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/doc...
EXCERPT “I learned that Iran had bombed Iraq’s nuclear research facility first. And, in all probability, it was Iran’s aerial reconnaissance p hotographs, which the Islamic republic shared with Israel, that were crucial to the Israeli Air Force’s complete destruction of the reactor on 7 June 1981.
Can’t make this stuff up. Below is a page from the CIA’s 1 October 1980 National Intelligence Daily (NID) that reported the Iranian attack.
There, a crew member was handed “a small metal briefcase, with the instructions ‘Do Not X-Ray’ painted in English on the outside.” Inside, in all likelihood, were the images photographed by Iran and used by the Israeli Air Force in 1981 to conduct Operation Opera, the first successful military destruction of a nuclear reactor.
As an Israeli airstrike on Iranian nuclear facilities continues to loom, Iranians can remember –certainly with some irony–that that their nation was the first to launch an attack on a rival’s nuclear reactor.” CONTINUED
The two attacks cannot be compared because Israel’s was an unprovoked act of Aggression with greater civilian casualties and Iran’s was during the course of an ongoing war when such a site would have been an expected target.
You cannot dispute that Israel’s War Crimes far exceed any other recipient of US aid nor the fact that the West’s Nuclear tolerance is a gross double standard further incurring Islamic resentment and therefore, detrimental to US interests.
Israel remains our greatest threat and aggressive liability:
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
Why do you suppose the Soviets sold so many weapons to Iraq during/prior to the Iran Iraq war?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#114949 Jan 28, 2014
Meanwhile, during the period from 1968-1991, where did the weapons and other military supplies for Ba'athist Iraq come from? The figures below, from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), cover only "conventional" arms and only the period from 1973-1990. But they convey the basic picture clearly enough.

Saddam's weapons came overwhelmingly from the Soviet Union & other Soviet Bloc countries (69% during this period), followed by France (13%) and China (12%) and a string of smaller suppliers.(For example, according to a 1984 SIPRI report, "During 1982-83, Iraq accounted for 40% of total French arms exports.") The figure for the US is 1%.

http://jeffweintraub.blogspot.com/2003/03/who...
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#114951 Jan 28, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you suppose the Soviets sold so many weapons to Iraq during/prior to the Iran Iraq war?
You've evaded my points and simply spewed unrelated statistics.

What's your point?

I only explained the difference between the two attacks on Iraq's nuclear plant;

1. Israel's was an unprovoked sneak attack and War Crime killing an unprepared surrounding civilian population typical of its aggression and destabilizing effect on the region. U.S. funding and "Green Light" for a criminal, unprovoked attack on a sovereign is detrimental to US interests.

2. Iran's was during the course of an ongoing war & the nuclear plant would have been a logical target with prepared/already evacuated civilians.

Allowing Israel to slaughter surrounding civilian targets taking out nuclear power plants because a country MIGHT (1% chance) LATER develop nuclear weapons simply galvanized opposition to US interests and endangers Americans in the region.

Re-read what I wrote and please respond on-topic
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#114952 Jan 28, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
Meanwhile, during the period from 1968-1991, where did the weapons and other military supplies for Ba'athist Iraq come from? The figures below, from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), cover only "conventional" arms and only the period from 1973-1990. But they convey the basic picture clearly enough.
Saddam's weapons came overwhelmingly from the Soviet Union & other Soviet Bloc countries (69% during this period), followed by France (13%) and China (12%) and a string of smaller suppliers.(For example, according to a 1984 SIPRI report, "During 1982-83, Iraq accounted for 40% of total French arms exports.") The figure for the US is 1%.
http://jeffweintraub.blogspot.com/2003/03/who...

What's your point?

I only explained the difference between the two attacks on Iraq's nuclear plant;

1. Israel's was an unprovoked sneak attack and War Crime killing an unprepared surrounding civilian population typical of its aggression and destabilizing effect on the region. U.S. funding and "Green Light" for a criminal, unprovoked attack on a sovereign is detrimental to US interests.

2. Iran's was during the course of an ongoing war & the nuclear plant would have been a logical target with prepared/already evacuated civilians.

Allowing Israel to slaughter surrounding civilian targets taking out nuclear power plants because a country MIGHT (1% chance) LATER develop nuclear weapons simply galvanized opposition to US interests and endangers Americans in the region.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#114953 Jan 28, 2014
rtloder wrote:
The pseudo jew are a parasitical people , dragged out of the Netherworld by Gehinnom to answer the charges brought against them by the residents of Heaven, top of the list is why on Earth would a piece of shit think he is God.
Fu. Ck only knows the answer to that, but we we all find out sooner rather than later.
Allow me to explain why.
The jew caused our Civilization to be ending , most will think badly of them for that .
And is that surprising , I don't see why.
Civilization is not ending, just Islamofascism. It is evident that Islam is not sustainable and that the hatred, brutality, violence and oppression generated from its radical form is collapsing and dissolving in flames.In its wake the world sees illiteracy, sectarian hatred, mass graves and deep contempt for life itself.
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#114954 Jan 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
And what would have happened if the nuclear plant released nuclear material after its destruction like i n Tchernobyl.
Obviously these considerations and the lethal ramifications of such a foolish and agressive action by the zionist thug racist administration is a sure sign that their only intentions are to destroy arab countries and destabilize the region under the approval of the US administration.
Without any concern for the civilians since they are muslim therefore considered by westerners as inferior and by the zionist as enemies
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#114955 Jan 29, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
My point is simple.

Iraq declared war on Israel in 1948. Iraqi forces participated in wars against Israel in 1948, 1967, and 1973. So in 1981 with the attack on Osirak

Israel was simply defending herself from an established enemy(The same as Iran).

Your point about an "unprovoked attack" makes no logical sense.

----------
Now why do you suppose the Soviets sold so many weapons(far more than the US) to Iraq during and prior to the Iraq Iran war?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#114956 Jan 29, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would have happened if the nuclear plant released nuclear material after its destruction like i n Tchernobyl.
Obviously these considerations and the lethal ramifications of such a foolish and agressive action by the zionist thug racist administration is a sure sign that their only intentions are to destroy arab countries and destabilize the region under the approval of the US administration.
Without any concern for the civilians since they are muslim therefore considered by westerners as inferior and by the zionist as enemies
Are you talking about Irans attack on Iraqs' Osirak in the early 80s called Operation Scorched Sword? I don't believe the Iranians believed the released radiation from a destroyed Iraqi Nuke plant would equal the release of a radiation from an iraqi nuclear weapon, do you?

Israel probably had similiar thoughts.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114959 Jan 29, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Civilization is not ending, just Islamofascism. It is evident that Islam is not sustainable and that the hatred, brutality, violence and oppression generated from its radical form is collapsing and dissolving in flames.In its wake the world sees illiteracy, sectarian hatred, mass graves and deep contempt for life itself.
Bravo! Its gonna happen , great!!!!!!!!!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#114962 Jan 30, 2014
Gray, kindly give me a few explanation on the Ankara agreement . I forgot about it and must give a lecture on the close cooperation between Zionazis and Nazis. Tks

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114963 Jan 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they watching you, little man?
Err is this dummy attached to a pre recorded loop??? They are about as interesting a a mushroom growing in manure

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114964 Jan 30, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
Your avatar should read NFR -'Not for Resuscitation'. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... 14 hr Aspirin Between M... 3
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) Tue VeggieBurger 58
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at Tue joanNYadoptees 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Tue Lo Joe 1,381
News Flooded home may be purchased by Suffolk (Mar '07) May 4 Ellen 13
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) May 4 adarwinzagane 92
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) May 2 x 1,137
More from around the web

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]