Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#114906 Jan 27, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The world sees clearly the injustice against the Palestinians in their own land ... it's blind verbal warriors for the terrorist state Israel like you that support violence. 1300 murdered in early 2009 many children by 'harm to some people' by errant Jews. Care to elaborate dumbo?
Sorry nazislamist propaganda girl, there are no Palestinians and its not their own land. Care to vomit some more liies here?? Be my guest see if I care.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#114912 Jan 27, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so quick Danny Boy.
"Ratty", an appropriate name for our whole gaggle of interchangeable Hasbarats, continues to waste our time......if we let him.

Obviously, Israel's criminality is indefensible as none of these clowns is capable of more than one liner insults, vulgar name calling, and off-topic taunts.

I'm no expert on Mid East affairs but have not had one 'Rat refute or debunk evn one of my coments.....Where are the smart Hasbarats?

You, too have probably read how Israel's Foreign Ministry & the P.M.'s office spends $Billions in educating, supporting, training, paying and shuttling their Hasbarats around University campuses, funded "Hasbara Fellowships", Hasbara Scholarships", Grants etc etc and THESE cretins are the Fruits of their Inve$tment.

So, it's not surprising that it's holy-co$t month..... again. Something....ANYTHING to divert the public eye from the daily Extermination in Vichy Palestine

Now, to celebrate.....Himmler's documents, photos etc have been "found" in .....surprise.....ISRAEL!!!!!.

We both know what will be "revealed" will be pure schlock to feed the failed, fraudulent holy co$t Industry.

Time to adjust the number of "victims" from 6 million to 9 million.......for inflation
Gaye

Naugatuck, CT

#114913 Jan 27, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ratty", an appropriate name for our whole gaggle of interchangeable Hasbarats, continues to waste our time......if we let him.
Obviously, Israel's criminality is indefensible as none of these clowns is capable of more than one liner insults, vulgar name calling, and off-topic taunts.
I'm no expert on Mid East affairs but have not had one 'Rat refute or debunk evn one of my coments.....Where are the smart Hasbarats?
You, too have probably read how Israel's Foreign Ministry & the P.M.'s office spends $Billions in educating, supporting, training, paying and shuttling their Hasbarats around University campuses, funded "Hasbara Fellowships", Hasbara Scholarships", Grants etc etc and THESE cretins are the Fruits of their Inve$tment.
So, it's not surprising that it's holy-co$t month..... again. Something....ANYTHING to divert the public eye from the daily Extermination in Vichy Palestine
Now, to celebrate.....Himmler's documents, photos etc have been "found" in .....surprise.....ISRAEL!!!!!.
We both know what will be "revealed" will be pure schlock to feed the failed, fraudulent holy co$t Industry.
Time to adjust the number of "victims" from 6 million to 9 million.......for inflation
Nurse Ratched!!!! Where are my cigarettes? I want my g*damn cigarettes. What's in that white pill? Is that the phone? U fcukn loon.
ocxz

Paris, France

#114914 Jan 27, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry nazislamist propaganda girl, there are no Palestinians and its not their own land. Care to vomit some more liies here?? Be my guest see if I care.
it's like saying the earth is round, but trust a zionist who has the mentality of a stone age caveman to insist on his vision of the flat world (with a "chosen" people who can just grab land that does not belong to them in countries from which they do not originate)

https://www.google.com/url...

in fact there are still some remains of palestine despite the cancerous take-over and contamination of the zionist cancer cell(s) elimination of locals and deportation in refugee camps,, invasions of neighbour territories and attacks of arabs / muslims , genocide, land seizure by zionist thugs, terrorists who,later on were in gvnmt etc etc...

too murky for you but the truth you evidently will never be able to face.
real men face up to their responsibilities.
not you.
ocxz

Paris, France

#114915 Jan 27, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Rattyloder comes to my mind
I have Georgina on my mind.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114918 Jan 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
SNEAK ATTACK WAR CRIME VS WAR
<quoted text>
First of all, it was “Operation SCORCHED Sword” and was done in the course of an Iraqi/US backed War stated against Iran.
In ongoing wars, opposing powers frequently bomb facilities that aid an opponent’s War effort. An attack by Iranian forces on Iraqi sites tht aid its war effort would have been considered “normal” and expected by a surrounding civilian population.
The difference is that Israel’s Sneak Attack was done with an unprepared civilian population causing more “collateral damage” aka dead men, women and children.
Israel and Iraq were not in the course of an outright war but the commission of War Crimes by the Zionist state is its Raison d'être and standard M.O.
Israel’s Sneak Attack with its enhanced civilian casualties would not likely have succeeded without Iran’s assistance; an action they now regret:
“ it was Iran’s aerial reconnaissance p hotographs, which the Islamic republic shared with Israel, that were crucial to the Israeli Air Force’s complete destruction of the reactor on 7 June 1981.”(See below)
“Document Friday: When Iran Bombed Iraq’s Nuclear Reactor”
http://nsarchive.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/doc...
EXCERPT “I learned that Iran had bombed Iraq’s nuclear research facility first. And, in all probability, it was Iran’s aerial reconnaissance p hotographs, which the Islamic republic shared with Israel, that were crucial to the Israeli Air Force’s complete destruction of the reactor on 7 June 1981.
Can’t make this stuff up. Below is a page from the CIA’s 1 October 1980 National Intelligence Daily (NID) that reported the Iranian attack.
There, a crew member was handed “a small metal briefcase, with the instructions ‘Do Not X-Ray’ painted in English on the outside.” Inside, in all likelihood, were the images photographed by Iran and used by the Israeli Air Force in 1981 to conduct Operation Opera, the first successful military destruction of a nuclear reactor.
As an Israeli airstrike on Iranian nuclear facilities continues to loom, Iranians can remember –certainly with some irony–that that their nation was the first to launch an attack on a rival’s nuclear reactor.” CONTINUED
The two attacks cannot be compared because Israel’s was an unprovoked act of Aggression with greater civilian casualties and Iran’s was during the course of an ongoing war when such a site would have been an expected target.
You cannot dispute that Israel’s War Crimes far exceed any other recipient of US aid nor the fact that the West’s Nuclear tolerance is a gross double standard further incurring Islamic resentment and therefore, detrimental to US interests.
Israel remains our greatest threat and aggressive liability:
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
Thanks for the spelling correction...

First of all, it was “Operation SCORCHED Sword” and was done in the course of an Iraqi/US backed War stated against Iran.

when was that war "stated"

btw,..

Sneak Attack eh???

Like Saddams Scud firings during gw1,..or his support of various "sneak attack"ing terrorist organizations???

Why shouldn't Israel be allowed a sneak attack or two of her own ...If, as you say you are against double standards?
orion

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

#114920 Jan 28, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the same "logic" we could say that their much ballyhooed holy-co$t only did " harm to some people''
However "Chosen" lives are held as of greater value:
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982
Remember, it's holy-co$t Remembrance Month!
Worse, Easter this year is on 20th April. Klein Deutschland, the puppet state is said to want to ban Easter for fear of demos. Apparently Christ was born on 20th April and his birthday is coming up.

Grey, could you refresh my memories on the Ankara Agreement between the Nazis and the Zionists, I have to give a lecture on the subject and cannot find anything on it. Tks.
orion

#114921 Jan 28, 2014
Uzi wrote:
In the whole Middle East only 1.6 million arab muslims have complete
political and religious freedom and they all live in one jewish state called the State of Israel.
Except of course that they must carry different identity papers, different car number plates and receive a paltry old age pension compared to the Chosen.
orion

#114922 Jan 28, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>n
Are you telling us the zionist cancer cell present in Palestine which has been agressively at war and invaded numerous neighbouring countries under false flag pretenses and with full backing of the US and western nations, has once again violated a neighbour airspace and bombed and murdered citizens of these countries including a ghetto named gaza where people are maintained under detention by zionist thugs after their ancestors have been murdered and displaced into camps abroad to make way for illegal land stealers and leaches, are you telling me that this cancerous zionist cell makes sure every now and then that peace is more and more distant ?
Are you boasting about that ?
Big news !
We know that a cancer is designed to kill sane tissue but, eventually, the sane tissue will prevail and the zionist cancer cell will be reduced to nothing.
Patience.
now please give us more excuses why all this genocide is really necessary, and why a cancer cell should be left to kill a tissue that was sane until 1945 but which has been infected since and contaminated the region ?
Wrong ! Gaza is not a ghetto. It is a concentration camp of the Zionazis. The aim of those Zionazis is the extermination of the population in order to straighten the border and grab the off shore gas resources. The purpose of the closure of treatment plant is to cause disease to the people of the camp and eliminate them slowly.
orion

#114923 Jan 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember words from the cross "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do"? or is this an invention by some Jews in Israel?
War is war and people die, Israel walked away from Gaza removing all the Jewish families giving their homes and shops to Palestinians, what have the Palestinians done for Israel?
It reminds me of a thief stealing chickens and returning a few bones to the owner. How generous! Why should Palestinians do anything for Israhell? The thief stole their chickens. Must they be thankful?
orion

#114924 Jan 28, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I worry? I'm just sitting here watching the members of different religions hurl hatred at each other all because they think that the same god they all worship loves them the best...
You have got a point there. You should have said "the same loving god"...He must pulling off his holy hair, looking at the bunch of morons on the planet...
orion

#114925 Jan 28, 2014
garvin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the lowest level of propaganda I have read. So you are an admitted racist? What groups do you belong to?.
Well , I am sure the picture was posed. It is easy to find three naked girls to pose for an auction. LOL What this has got to do with racism, I do not know. But what I know is that the women of Israel complained to their government that their men preferred prostitutes to them. A few were expelled but the trade carried on. Too profitable.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114927 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
So True Gray Ratty began with that despicable cartoon loonie, racist, blaspheming Christ-hating Jew … also Fanny but it's right to consider all the paid HasbaRATs as Ratty. Lies upon lies often about dead children who are unable to answer the despicable demonic utterances of all the adult 'Rattys' out there. I was recently conned here by demonic 'christian' Zionists and Jews masquerading as educationalists. This whole area where I reside is a hub of Satanic influence in many many ways. Two cathedral and neither one a testament to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Peeping Tom Fanny is one of the most evil Jews on topic. the wonderful thing is not everyone is fooled by their base evil ways and their Satanic evil workings.
Here we have Lucifer spewing his blasphemous dialogue in hopes of bringing in some of his flock into his cult.
ocxz

Mayotte

#114928 Jan 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have Lucifer spewing his blasphemous dialogue in hopes of bringing in some of his flock into his cult.
blasphemous, you are getting ridiculous by the day, lol

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114929 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
So True Gray Ratty began with that despicable cartooled by their base evil ways and their Satanic evil workings.
What an incredibly scholarly heap of rabid racism, little man. Are you still rattled from being watched last weekend?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#114933 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew and I thank the Lord God. Sorry if I offend but it's truth. Lucifer's 'cult' is comprises mainly of Jews and demonic occultist freemasons some of whom pledge their allegiance to Satan as part of their 'initiation' especially at the higher degrees of evil.
Christ the Messiah mentions this cabal and describes it in Revelation 2:9 as being the 'Synagogue of Satan'.... in fact Christ showed anger at many such Jews...
Wow…you are just batshit crazy...
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114935 Jan 28, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew and I thank the Lord God. Sorry if I offend but it's truth. Lucifer's 'cult' is comprises mainly of Jews and demonic occultist freemasons some of whom pledge their allegiance to Satan as part of their 'initiation' especially at the higher degrees of evil.
Christ the Messiah mentions this cabal and describes it in Revelation 2:9 as being the 'Synagogue of Satan'.... in fact Christ showed anger at many such Jews...
Well you can say what you want to me, I am not the one that will pass judgement when your final days show up.

An NFL Fan

USA

#114936 Jan 28, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Jew a... in fact Christ showed anger at many such Jews...
Are they watching you, little man?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114937 Jan 28, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow…you are just batshit crazy...
Yup and hangs himself every day with his comments, its a waste of time talking to him as he makes no sense.

An NFL Fan

USA

#114940 Jan 28, 2014
Pet snake wrote:
<quoted text>
large set of yellow wolf's teeth became clearly visible .....
More of your delusions of demons, little man? In the past few years, how many of your accounts have been deleted for racist content?

Also, could you fill me in with the details of how you were 'abused by Jews' while you were in mental hospital?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S Prestano Bakery Sep 23 Julia 32
News SCPD Video: Suspect Made Off With $2300 in iPho... Sep 19 Kingriker 1
Ronkonkomo Sep 14 SmokinJoe 1
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Sep 14 SmokinJoe 37
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sep 13 Jewel_and_Kaymac k 1,483

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages