Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121912 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114320 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of avatars, why are you afraid to register an account, genius?
we did years ago,,,,

naybe you'd like our addresses to visit us?,

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114321 Jan 13, 2014
evening shift wrote:
<quoted text>

naybe you'd like our addresses to visit us?,
No thanks, I've seen the zoo, genius.
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114322 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of avatars, why are you afraid to register an account, genius?
`

....bring a bag along, i dont know if we can view you in person, without laughing!

that's what we do when we magnify your avatar...
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114323 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I've seen the zoo, genius.
`

`

`

You do know that your avatar shows us that you look like popeye's olive oil....

USA

#114324 Jan 13, 2014
evening shift wrote:
<quoted text>

You do know that your avatar shows us that you look like popeye's olive oil....
Not in the way your sentence structure gives you away as a hillbilly imbecile.

Had any of your posts deleted lately?
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114325 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but maybe Bobbalinda.....

i know she was broken up over sharons lingering in a scary state of children screaming and crying for their parents...
Jim

Minneapolis, MN

#114326 Jan 13, 2014
I always hear and read about the holocaust. I always wonder, if such a thing a ever happen or the Jewish people crated such a story to have sympathy from the power to be of the time., hence confiscating land from the arabs and creating the modern day Israel.
My doubt strengthen about the holocaust after I read what the government of the Jewish state have done are doing to the Ethiopian Jewish they bought and now tin the process of exterminating them silently. As a starter, they have sterilized every women and girls, so that there not be any black race in the Jewish land.
What I cannot understand is that if they hate them that much, why bring them from their country in the first place? The only answer, I can come up with that just maybe they are trying to emulate their benefactor and the one who sustain them,which is the US, hence the US has black people.
In light of all these, if they really have suffered as it is claimed to be, then how it is possible for these people to do the same thing to others.
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114327 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a chin?
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114328 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

your lips look like blow fish lips, or maybe porgies!
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114329 Jan 13, 2014
Jim wrote:
I always hear and read about the holocaust. I always wonder, if such a thing a ever happen or the Jewish people crated such a story to have sympathy from the power to be of the time., hence confiscating land from the arabs and creating the modern day Israel.
My doubt strengthen about the holocaust after I read what the government of the Jewish state have done are doing to the Ethiopian Jewish they bought and now tin the process of exterminating them silently. As a starter, they have sterilized every women and girls, so that there not be any black race in the Jewish land.
What I cannot understand is that if they hate them that much, why bring them from their country in the first place? The only answer, I can come up with that just maybe they are trying to emulate their benefactor and the one who sustain them,which is the US, hence the US has black people.
In light of all these, if they really have suffered as it is claimed to be, then how it is possible for these people to do the same thing to others.
It's not possiable Jim, because the German Holocaust was a Tribasl jewry's Holohoax...

And it was proven to a lie jim...

We had the same feelings you have and we thank God for accurate knowledge.
evening shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114330 Jan 13, 2014
*It's not possible Jim, because the German Holocaust was a Tribal jewry's Holohoax.....and it was proven to a lie jim...
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114331 Jan 13, 2014
As i sit here looking out into the nightly lights by Pt jefferson harbor, i wonder to myself how human beings can hate so much that they want to take Palestians farmers' land away from them and murder them for resisting...

The land that israeli jews are living and squatting on was attained and procured by jewish terrorists and mass murderers.

How can Palestinians be tortured for more than 66 years and now expect to sit side by side with savages and sub-human animals and expect to make more concessions on land that was stolem from them by war crime serial killers, How?

Lets all bow our heads and mourn for The Butcher....

USA

#114332 Jan 13, 2014
midnight shift wrote:
As i sit here looking out into the nightly lights by Pt jefferson harbor,....
You wash boats for a living, don't you, genius?
danetoo

London, UK

#114333 Jan 13, 2014
midnight shift wrote:
As i sit here looking out into the nightly lights by Pt jefferson harbor, i wonder to myself how human beings can hate so much that they want to take Palestians farmers' land away from them and murder them for resisting...

The land that israeli jews are living and squatting on was attained and procured by jewish terrorists and mass murderers.

How can Palestinians be tortured for more than 66 years and now expect to sit side by side with savages and sub-human animals and expect to make more concessions on land that was stolem from them by war crime serial killers, How?

Lets all bow our heads and mourn for The Butcher....
Lol

Why don't you go there moron instead of sitting in some ... Hole ... Watching night lights and hating with your infested soul ... Go there and bloooow ... Do us all a favour ...
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114334 Jan 13, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Why don't you go there moron instead of sitting in some ... Hole ... Watching night lights and hating with your infested soul ... Go there and bloooow ... Do us all a favour ...
you're a dumb blond transient to this site whose telling moi to blooooow.lol

you've posted your stupid looking blond/gray head on this site and it seems to be that only the ugly deformed hobbits like you and NFL have such hate in their cold hearts for Truths/..

USA

#114335 Jan 13, 2014
midnight shit wrote:
<quoted text>
ite and it seems to be that only the ugly deformed hobbits like you and NFL have such hate in their cold hearts for Truths/..
Why are you frequently deleted here, stooge?
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114336 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

`

Do you know that your avatar has no chin?
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114337 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
`

do you nibble your food?

USA

#114338 Jan 13, 2014
midnight shit wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Do you know that your avatar has no chin?
That is all you have? No wonder you scrub boats.
midnight shift

Port Jefferson, NY

#114339 Jan 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
cheese or peanut butter?/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... 22 hr not optimistic 11
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Wed Michael 23
Home Robberies Wed Patchogue resident 3
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 18 Kit 1,381
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) May 17 Nikie 59
Why I'm against inter-racial mixing (Nov '10) May 16 I Hate Syracuse 42
News Holtsville man stole from CVS four times in eig... May 16 marknadjar 1
More from around the web

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE