Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,934)

Showing posts 98,661 - 98,680 of114,661
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a fairly good whooping fool and you carry on with these lies you're gonna get one one day from someone you open that big fat shit mouth to
Bring it on, I will have his back, LIAR
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are the one with stories of how Anglicans, Catholics, Jews and Masons gave you a "whooping".
Poor Pete. Tell us about your last hospitalization. Do these short visits help?
The last visit someone gave him a lobotomy, and today he still thinks he is in the 7th century AD.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterPolesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always demanding things JustJews aren't you? Typical Jewish person.'Poor Ratty' you mean right? Great how you try to imitate. Now go and mince it with your co-rats. And learn how to spell, vermin.
You're under stress from being so closely monitored, aren't you, little man? Why do they seem to watch your more during the weekends?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're under stress from being so closely monitored, aren't you, little man? Why do they seem to watch your more during the weekends?
I think he is a Palestinian Extremist Fund Raiser, so the powers to be would watch over him and his contacts.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterPolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am ... and proud of it. Why should funds be raised to protect children and women against a brutal racist NAzi Jew State? It is highly laudable and recommended. You have an issue trying to protect children and youth from cowardly 'soldiers?'
You're not a fundraiser, boy. You're nothing more than a jobless little man with an obsession.

How many of your accounts/posts have been deleted for your ugly racism?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You can trade cheap false blows with me but I hit you between the eyes quite hard. Maybe that's why you can't see? let me tell you again. The fat man sharon was a butcher and murdered children with glee and received plaudits from blind fools who know no better.... like you.
I can tell you are used to delivering blows of one sort or another..

ouchee

Any examples of the glee? And what cuts did he butcher the children into
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am ... and proud of it. Why should funds be raised to protect children and women against a brutal racist NAzi Jew State? It is highly laudable and recommended. You have an issue trying to protect children and youth from cowardly 'soldiers?'
Not at all, but how do you stop your own people from harming your own women and children. The Palestinians are the ones doing most of the harm today and it is up to Palestinians to stop this.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterPolesack wrote:
<quoted text>
where's Ratty ... funny eh Fanny how the vermin makes way for the Serpent ... how amusing and said ...Poor Ratty!!
The only thing amusing here is the fact that you're nothing more than a chew toy, little man.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Open a thread on Pol Pot? This thread, I believe, focuses on the atrocities and carnage committed by Israel and its 'leaders'.... obviously I use the term 'leader' with caution when one looks back at the Butcher Sharon.
yes ...back to the topic at hand...Pleez tell me how the magical mystical zionist recently caused the typical carnage in Iraq? a couple car bombs I believe,,and how are the mystical magical zionists must be forcing a spell over ASSad that makes him starve Palestinians?
----------

A worst case scenario is unfolding in Syria and Palestinian refugees, particularly in the Yarmouk refugee camp, are paying a heavy price for Syria’s cruelest war. They are starving, although there can be no justification, nor logistical explanation, for why they are dying from hunger.

----
Not that other Arab countries have proven kinder than Syria, for the U.N. agency reports that “those who have reached Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt face risky legal limbo compounded with living conditions so difficult that many decide to return to the dangers inside Syria.”

Although Palestinians in Syria were generally treated well, if compared to the very poor standards set by other Arab countries, thousands of men found themselves victims of occasional political purges of the Syrian government. An example of this followed the 1983 fallout between late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad and late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

But the latest disaster is the worst to strike the refugee camp.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

maybe the ghost of sharon
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the liar aren't you Georgie Porgie? I am a follower of Christ, first of all, secondly Palestinians simply are the victims in that terrorist state and you know it.
which state are you talking about ?

There can be no rationale to explain why the Syrian government and the rebels insist on embroiling the Palestinians into their war which is accumulating into an assortment of many war crimes that refuse to end.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

carnage

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Bobbalina of Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/69
It took Truth seekers on this Hysterical site,...

/
Another fine mood! Hungover again, racist harpy?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterPolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Consoling for you I guess Ratty?
Did you see or hear them yet this weekend, little man?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterPolesack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know yoon Ratty ... tell ........ US!
You seem upset, little racist man. Are you upset? Is it because you're being watched?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Peterpolesack wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your perversions to yourself Ratty if you don't mind, you vermin.
Are you become even more angry and addled, little racist man? Considering your circumstance, this sort of stress must not be good for you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

becoming*
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Shelly-USA wrote:
I have found that most Canucks are terrorist apologists. It took them years to list Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. They finally listed them in 2002. Canada even has Sharia law for their Muslim friends.
Where, I have asked several times but you avoid the answer and just post BS, where does Canada have Sharia law?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Peterpolesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, satanist, you're right there. No I'm not upset you feel, vermin, about dying so ingloriously here.
Poor Ratty!!
You're seeing many Satanists lately, aren't you, little racist?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
'There are none' for many war criminals including Bushwacker and B.liar and Obamanation because it is they who bring the charges against other, less powerful individuals.
Absolutely. We had all the major war criminals crying tears over our Saint Mandela. Maybe somebody should have blown up the bus and do a favour to the world by getting rid of the vermins.
see
http://ericmargolis.com/2014/01/return-of-al-...

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
This thread is becoming darker by the day. Do you people have anything positive to say?? No wonder the middle east is at war for 5000 years, just read this thread and you are supposedly educated and have no clue how to get along or compromise, just kill and destroy.
Some of you profess to be such strong Christians and yet can only wish harm and death. You do not recognize other cultures nor respect others believe.
I am not Jewish nor Israeli but I have no ill will toward them and can honestly say whatever happened 2000 years or 50 years ago happened and is called history, all countries and cultures have it, so get over it and come into the 21st century, enough of the crying and pouting about events that did or did not happen, it is today. You want wars to stop but yet continue to pour fuel on the fight.
There George, I am with you. Let us forget ALL the past killings and think about the future. Oops! did I mention here the Hoax which must not be forgotten for the next 100 million years and for which the German people must pay and atone. Or what do you think? Is it all, or all minus one?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>There George, I am with you. Let us forget ALL the past killings and think about the future. Oops! did I mention here the Hoax which must not be forgotten for the next 100 million years and for which the German people must pay and atone. Or what do you think? Is it all, or all minus one?
I do not deny that it happened, however I am 100% behind putting it behind us now and get on with life, I am also sick of 911 in North America, that was ugly but it was yesterdays news get over it and learn but move on. I have been on holidays in Florida on Sept 11 and these 2 ladys started crying and I asked what was wrong and they said simply 911, so I asked if they had a loved one hurt, they said no, I asked where were they from they said New Jersey. Yes it was a very sad day so was Oklahoma bombing or kids getting killed but we should learn to celebrate positives and not celebrate mans darkest days. We can remember those days without causing depression in cultures. WWII happened and ended and many enemies became allies but we moved on, I look forward to the day the Middle East does the same thing and once again let the world into their countries to share in the positives the countries have to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,661 - 98,680 of114,661
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stony Brook Discussions

Search the Stony Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale 20 hr Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 23 hr Billy Bong 60
Sarah Goode Fri Stanley R Sogg 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu Tony 1,293
Mastic Beach man charged in wife's fatal stabbing (Dec '08) Jul 10 pat 30
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
Stony Brook Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••