Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114213 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobbalina!.... loves too to blaspheme against a wholly innocent man who was in fact the Messiah sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation, Christ who only ever performed good and sometimes great acts for the people in his midst.
Like Syrias'

ASSad

?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114214 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
.. doesn't get much worse don't you think bozo?
Hmmmm....maybe not

but can we compare and contrast him with greats such as bashar and hafez al ASSad?? Saddam Hussein?

everyones favorite wacko

Moammar Ka Daffy?

Stalin ,Pol Pot, Kim Jong ~ un ~il ~ or sung?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114215 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The great fat butcher was a child killer .. doesn't get much worse don't you think bozo?
and, I suppose Arafats spraying bus loads of civilians with machine gun fire, or suicide bombing them is not

"much worse"

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#114216 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
"Zionists or Israelis ...whatever" control US Near EAst Department
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fL2q4BgmKgXX
The dated propaganda that you promote doesn't address the ethnic cleansing in Syria and the tribal sectarian violence that is ripping the Arab and entire Islamic world apart.
But that would mean that you moved beyond your pathological, one-sided bigoted hatred, and you are not capable of that. Keep blaming, keep hating, keep distorting the word of Christ and know that you are being watched.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#114220 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a fairly good whooping fool and you carry on with these lies you're gonna get one one day from someone you open that big fat shit mouth to
But you are the one with stories of how Anglicans, Catholics, Jews and Masons gave you a "whooping".
Poor Pete. Tell us about your last hospitalization. Do these short visits help?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114221 Jan 12, 2014
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
`
~
`
Sharon was a fat disgusting cowardly low life pig, that will be [no more] on his Judgement day!
Anyone who gives this fat lard of zion/drek praises and glory, will be judged as his utter sucking co-rat.
Ariel Sharon is a convicted War Crime fugitive, that needed to be hung for his endless crimes against humanity and against Godly righteousness.
And you litttle illiterate bigots who think otherwise, will eventuallly join Sharon in the abyss of no more, on your own Judgement date with Righteousness.....
Please post a link with the judgement by what court showing he was a war criminal fugitive or just plain get lost.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114222 Jan 12, 2014
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Posted like a true red commie jew karl marxist evil doer, who are the real vipers that Jesus Christ warned us about!
bon voyage george....
Nope, like a true Catholic expressing condolences to the Sharon family with respect
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114223 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You can trade cheap false blows with me but I hit you between the eyes quite hard. Maybe that's why you can't see? let me tell you again. The fat man sharon was a butcher and murdered children with glee and received plaudits from blind fools who know no better.... like you.
Mr. Sharon layed in plain sight for 8 years, guarded yes, but none the less I have looked for your charges of war crimes and there are none. At the time he should have used major force with the Palestines and Hezbollah but did not, they are still there. Look at who is the guilty party not at who you are related to or share the same religion with and then post links to convince us you are not lying.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114224 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a fairly good whooping fool and you carry on with these lies you're gonna get one one day from someone you open that big fat shit mouth to
Bring it on, I will have his back, LIAR
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114225 Jan 12, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are the one with stories of how Anglicans, Catholics, Jews and Masons gave you a "whooping".
Poor Pete. Tell us about your last hospitalization. Do these short visits help?
The last visit someone gave him a lobotomy, and today he still thinks he is in the 7th century AD.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114229 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're always demanding things JustJews aren't you? Typical Jewish person.'Poor Ratty' you mean right? Great how you try to imitate. Now go and mince it with your co-rats. And learn how to spell, vermin.
You're under stress from being so closely monitored, aren't you, little man? Why do they seem to watch your more during the weekends?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114230 Jan 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're under stress from being so closely monitored, aren't you, little man? Why do they seem to watch your more during the weekends?
I think he is a Palestinian Extremist Fund Raiser, so the powers to be would watch over him and his contacts.

USA

#114233 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am ... and proud of it. Why should funds be raised to protect children and women against a brutal racist NAzi Jew State? It is highly laudable and recommended. You have an issue trying to protect children and youth from cowardly 'soldiers?'
You're not a fundraiser, boy. You're nothing more than a jobless little man with an obsession.

How many of your accounts/posts have been deleted for your ugly racism?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114234 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You can trade cheap false blows with me but I hit you between the eyes quite hard. Maybe that's why you can't see? let me tell you again. The fat man sharon was a butcher and murdered children with glee and received plaudits from blind fools who know no better.... like you.
I can tell you are used to delivering blows of one sort or another..

ouchee

Any examples of the glee? And what cuts did he butcher the children into
George

Red Deer, Canada

#114235 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am ... and proud of it. Why should funds be raised to protect children and women against a brutal racist NAzi Jew State? It is highly laudable and recommended. You have an issue trying to protect children and youth from cowardly 'soldiers?'
Not at all, but how do you stop your own people from harming your own women and children. The Palestinians are the ones doing most of the harm today and it is up to Palestinians to stop this.

USA

#114238 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesack wrote:
<quoted text>
where's Ratty ... funny eh Fanny how the vermin makes way for the Serpent ... how amusing and said ...Poor Ratty!!
The only thing amusing here is the fact that you're nothing more than a chew toy, little man.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114240 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Open a thread on Pol Pot? This thread, I believe, focuses on the atrocities and carnage committed by Israel and its 'leaders'.... obviously I use the term 'leader' with caution when one looks back at the Butcher Sharon.
yes ...back to the topic at hand...Pleez tell me how the magical mystical zionist recently caused the typical carnage in Iraq? a couple car bombs I believe,,and how are the mystical magical zionists must be forcing a spell over ASSad that makes him starve Palestinians?
----------

A worst case scenario is unfolding in Syria and Palestinian refugees, particularly in the Yarmouk refugee camp, are paying a heavy price for Syria’s cruelest war. They are starving, although there can be no justification, nor logistical explanation, for why they are dying from hunger.

----
Not that other Arab countries have proven kinder than Syria, for the U.N. agency reports that “those who have reached Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt face risky legal limbo compounded with living conditions so difficult that many decide to return to the dangers inside Syria.”

Although Palestinians in Syria were generally treated well, if compared to the very poor standards set by other Arab countries, thousands of men found themselves victims of occasional political purges of the Syrian government. An example of this followed the 1983 fallout between late Syrian President Hafez al-Assad and late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat.

But the latest disaster is the worst to strike the refugee camp.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

maybe the ghost of sharon
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#114242 Jan 12, 2014
PeterWalpolesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the liar aren't you Georgie Porgie? I am a follower of Christ, first of all, secondly Palestinians simply are the victims in that terrorist state and you know it.
which state are you talking about ?

There can be no rationale to explain why the Syrian government and the rebels insist on embroiling the Palestinians into their war which is accumulating into an assortment of many war crimes that refuse to end.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...

carnage

USA

#114243 Jan 12, 2014
Bobbalina of Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/69
It took Truth seekers on this Hysterical site,...

/
Another fine mood! Hungover again, racist harpy?

USA

#114247 Jan 12, 2014
PeterPolesucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Consoling for you I guess Ratty?
Did you see or hear them yet this weekend, little man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golf course manager faces charges of bill fraud (Dec '07) Sep 26 Fedup 25
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sep 24 Van Buren St Guy 1,425
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 21 padillav 112
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News New suicide prevention strategies for homosexua... Sep 18 Imprtnrd 17
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Sep 16 Dindu 183
Old Brentwood (Dec '10) Sep 16 Van Buren St Guy 6

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages