Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#114048 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've had yet another account deleted for racist rants, little creepy man?
How unfortunate for you.
Watch, the next step they are going to start saying that the Topix Forum is controlled by the Jewish media.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#114049 Jan 6, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch, the next step they are going to start saying that the Topix Forum is controlled by the Jewish media.
Those illiterate paranoid racist humps say that all the time.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114050 Jan 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a load of crap and you know it. Let's hear what Jews themselves have to say re Zionism
Jews Against Zionism
At its core, Zionism is fundamentally racist,
extremist, undemocratic, and militant
By Stephen Lendman
12-7-9
They're numerous, outspoken, and range from secular to orthodox to one group calling itself "True Torah Jews Against Zionism."
They believe that "traditional" Jews don't support Zionism, an ideology they call "contrary to Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah." They say Zionism:
-- advocates "a political and military end to the Jewish exile;"
-- fosters "pseudo-Judaism" based on secular nationalism;
-- coercively seeks "armed materialism" in place of "a Divine and Torah centered understanding;"
-- endangers all Jews worldwide;
-- wants to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from ideological Zionism; and
-- calls Israel a "Zionist State," not a Jewish one.
They:
-- cite their concern for "peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state" and in Occupied Palestine;
-- say from ancient times until 100 years ago, Jews and Arabs lived in peace and friendship until Zionism changed the relationship;
-- believe Zionists abandoned the Torah and traditional Judaism, demanded political sovereignty over the Holy Land, and aroused anger in the Arab world; and
-- Torah Jewry doesn't recognize or support a Zionist state; nor do they represent world Jews; even the name "Israel" is a "forgery," they believe, because the Torah forbids violence in the words of the prophet Isaiah who said:
"And they will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. No nation will lift its sword against any other, nor will they learn warfare anymore."
Toray Jewry says that believing Zionism protects Jews is "probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People" and accuses Zionists of fostering global anti-Semitism. "Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been (used) to deliberately incite hatred to justify the existence of the Zionist state - this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest order."
Read more at:
http://www.rense.com/general88/lnd.htm
Just because you say something is a load of crap and tell me that i think so also doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't try to refute what I am saying either just bring a bunch of self-haters who give their opinion on the matter.

I don't know what world you think I live in but I am inside the conflict. I was sitting with an Arab friend the other day whose cousin is in Israeli jail for being part of Islamic Jihad the terrorist group. I sat tonight with a friend of mine who votes for Meretz and has an opposing opinion to me on many issues. The fact is though that they usually accept the reality and than disagree on what should be done moving ahead. You however haven't got to the stage of accepting reality.

Just by using Rense as a supposedly viable link sums you up. You pretend to be objective and some random innocent but you show your true face and sources of information when challenged.

There are always minorities in every group and you have found the few thousand antisemitic Jews in the world to stand alongside. These same Jews deny the Holocaust support Hamas (who call to kill them), call for the destruction of Israel , and stand with Achmadinejad and Co in support. They are a joke used by haters such as yourself to try to portray "real Jews" as different to the rest.

One clear lie above is that Arabs almost always oppressed the Jews under their control mostly Dhimmi law. These people are apologists same as the Jews in Europe who worked with the Nazis to ethnically cleanse their brethren.

So according to your logic there should have been no antisemitism before Israel. IDIOT

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#114051 Jan 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you say something is a load of crap and tell me that i think so also doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't try to refute what I am saying either just bring a bunch of self-haters who give their opinion on the matter.
I don't know what world you think I live in but I am inside the conflict. I was sitting with an Arab friend the other day whose cousin is in Israeli jail for being part of Islamic Jihad the terrorist group. I sat tonight with a friend of mine who votes for Meretz and has an opposing opinion to me on many issues. The fact is though that they usually accept the reality and than disagree on what should be done moving ahead. You however haven't got to the stage of accepting reality.
Just by using Rense as a supposedly viable link sums you up. You pretend to be objective and some random innocent but you show your true face and sources of information when challenged.
There are always minorities in every group and you have found the few thousand antisemitic Jews in the world to stand alongside. These same Jews deny the Holocaust support Hamas (who call to kill them), call for the destruction of Israel , and stand with Achmadinejad and Co in support. They are a joke used by haters such as yourself to try to portray "real Jews" as different to the rest.
One clear lie above is that Arabs almost always oppressed the Jews under their control mostly Dhimmi law. These people are apologists same as the Jews in Europe who worked with the Nazis to ethnically cleanse their brethren.
So according to your logic there should have been no antisemitism before Israel. IDIOT
No that's your logic not mine. I am well aware that antisemitism was around before the unilateral independence of Israel. The issue re Israel just exacerbated it.I have already given you my opinion so you don't like it tough. I will continue to post on what I see fit not what you would like me to address . Right? Right
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114052 Jan 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's your logic not mine. I am well aware that antisemitism was around before the unilateral independence of Israel. The issue re Israel just exacerbated it.I have already given you my opinion so you don't like it tough. I will continue to post on what I see fit not what you would like me to address . Right? Right
I have no problem with an opinion but you continuously write lies about Israel and Jews while refusing to answer viable questions.

You have still given no legal basis for the green line.
You refuse to give any borders you believe in for a peace deal.
You refuse to acknowledge or condemn the institutional antisemitism coming from the Palestinians.
You still blame Jews for being ethnically cleansed and see no need to compensate them.

The people whose OPINION you posted blame Israel for modern antisemitism. You are the one blaming Israel and Jews for the problems of the world; it is you and your ilk who are exacerbating antisemitism and you are too blind to even see.

post what you want but if you lived in the Muslim world or Palestinian areas you would not be allowed too.

Location hidden

#114053 Jan 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with an opinion but you continuously write lies about Israel and Jews while refusing to answer viable questions.
You have still given no legal basis for the green line.
You refuse to give any borders you believe in for a peace deal.
You refuse to acknowledge or condemn the institutional antisemitism coming from the Palestinians.
You still blame Jews for being ethnically cleansed and see no need to compensate them.
The people whose OPINION you posted blame Israel for modern antisemitism. You are the one blaming Israel and Jews for the problems of the world; it is you and your ilk who are exacerbating antisemitism and you are too blind to even see.
post what you want but if you lived in the Muslim world or Palestinian areas you would not be allowed too.
Oh you have a problem alright with anyone who disagrees with what Israel did. Where have I blamed Jews for being ethnically cleansed you filthy liar? Don't go trying to put your words in my mouth. It is people such as you who accept no responsibility for Israel's actions. I have voiced my opinion re Islam and the Islamists many times on a different forum If you lived in the Muslim world yourself you would be in exactly the same situation so I don't see your point. I live in the west and the last time I looked we still had freedom of speech. The fact that what I post doesn't tickle your ears is neither here nor there

It's all about you, you and you. Go and take a flying leap you one sided freak. I have yet to see you condemn ANYTHING that Israel has done. You just pay lip service but are never ever specific about what Israel has done that you don't agree with

Location hidden

#114054 Jan 6, 2014
BTW I also blame Israel and her actions for the rise in antisemetism
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#114055 Jan 6, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you have a problem alright with anyone who disagrees with what Israel did. Where have I blamed Jews for being ethnically cleansed you filthy liar? Don't go trying to put your words in my mouth. It is people such as you who accept no responsibility for Israel's actions. I have voiced my opinion re Islam and the Islamists many times on a different forum If you lived in the Muslim world yourself you would be in exactly the same situation so I don't see your point. I live in the west and the last time I looked we still had freedom of speech. The fact that what I post doesn't tickle your ears is neither here nor there
It's all about you, you and you. Go and take a flying leap you one sided freak. I have yet to see you condemn ANYTHING that Israel has done. You just pay lip service but are never ever specific about what Israel has done that you don't agree with
Nice try but I disagree with Israel on a regular basis. So do many of the people I speak to on a daily basis. This country is more free when it comes to speech than any other country I can think of.

Now you sound like Grey denying what you said. You clearly blamed Israel and Jewish immigration first for the massacres against Jews in W.Palestine and second for the ethnic cleansing and persecution of Jews in Muslim/Arab countries. Are you going to take that back?

For someone who continuously makes assumptions of how I think and believe its interesting you telling me not to do the same (especially when you did blame Israel and the Jews for being persecuted).

Firstly I am not Israeli so have no say in policies, secondly I have never claimed that Israel is perfect.

Its not about me but about Israel and all the lies you and Co spread while pretending to be objective when you are clearly not. I came here to defend my people you came here to attack a people you have no connection to.

Israel needs to sort out civil marriages. there is a start although I agree with you on something the other day.(not going to spend time going through the hundreds of posts since then.

Now can you give a legal basis for the green line in international law? maybe the borders you would expect from a two state solution?

Maybe you can give any example of a time when you stick up for Israels rights or to protect Jews being persecuted?

You compare Israel to Gobbels when the comparison is much closer with the Arabs/Palestinians. Do you also deny the Holocaust happened? or maybe blame it on the Jews for some reason also?

Location hidden

#114056 Jan 6, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but I disagree with Israel on a regular basis. So do many of the people I speak to on a daily basis. This country is more free when it comes to speech than any other country I can think of.
Now you sound like Grey denying what you said. You clearly blamed Israel and Jewish immigration first for the massacres against Jews in W.Palestine and second for the ethnic cleansing and persecution of Jews in Muslim/Arab countries. Are you going to take that back?
For someone who continuously makes assumptions of how I think and believe its interesting you telling me not to do the same (especially when you did blame Israel and the Jews for being persecuted).
Firstly I am not Israeli so have no say in policies, secondly I have never claimed that Israel is perfect.
Its not about me but about Israel and all the lies you and Co spread while pretending to be objective when you are clearly not. I came here to defend my people you came here to attack a people you have no connection to.
Israel needs to sort out civil marriages. there is a start although I agree with you on something the other day.(not going to spend time going through the hundreds of posts since then.
Now can you give a legal basis for the green line in international law? maybe the borders you would expect from a two state solution?
Maybe you can give any example of a time when you stick up for Israels rights or to protect Jews being persecuted?
You compare Israel to Gobbels when the comparison is much closer with the Arabs/Palestinians. Do you also deny the Holocaust happened? or maybe blame it on the Jews for some reason also?
I don't care who I sound like. You need to deal with it. I haven't spread any lies and if you are not Israeli then I would like to know what your state is in the matter. I became involved in the matter when studying the OT.What I blamed Israel for was intimidating people,killing people and destroying people's homes and property that didn't belong to them when they immigrated to Palestine.This was increased in the lead up to the declaration of Israel as a state where they made a concerted grab for as much land as they could get/take. They took this land without the consent of the inhabitants already there. You state that most left without ever seeing a soldier but that is not true as the people who survived will tell you.Israeli soldiers themselves have also stated this was not the case and actually boasted about their exploits. I would prefer to believe an eyewitness as to one that was not there at the time. So it seems that many people are liars. Eyewitnesses, Israeli soldiers, historians they are all wrong and Israel is always right
You post like it is always Israel who is the victim when the reality is that this is not the case. Most of the media is owned by Jews and they manipulate it to suit their own agenda which includes trying to debunk what actually happened. In Israel there is even a person who says who can and can't get married in Israel since when did that represent a democracy?
I have never denied the holocaust nor blamed the Jews for it happening. My German teacher was in one of those camps and had a number tattooed on her arm as proof she was there.
I used a statement by Goebbels which I felt was appropriate for Israel It in no way was a comparison between Germany and Israel..Although Israel did carry out many atrocities
Like I stated I will post on what I see fit and when. End of story
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#114057 Jan 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who I sound like. You need to deal with it. I haven't spread any lies and if you are not Israeli then I would like to know what your state is in the matter. I became involved in the matter when studying the OT.What I blamed Israel for was intimidating people,killing people and destroying people's homes and property that didn't belong to them when they immigrated to Palestine.This was increased in the lead up to the declaration of Israel as a state where they made a concerted grab for as much land as they could get/take. They took this land without the consent of the inhabitants already there. You state that most left without ever seeing a soldier but that is not true as the people who survived will tell you.Israeli soldiers themselves have also stated this was not the case and actually boasted about their exploits. I would prefer to believe an eyewitness as to one that was not there at the time. So it seems that many people are liars. Eyewitnesses, Israeli soldiers, historians they are all wrong and Israel is always right
You post like it is always Israel who is the victim when the reality is that this is not the case. Most of the media is owned by Jews and they manipulate it to suit their own agenda which includes trying to debunk what actually happened. In Israel there is even a person who says who can and can't get married in Israel since when did that represent a democracy?
I have never denied the holocaust nor blamed the Jews for it happening. My German teacher was in one of those camps and had a number tattooed on her arm as proof she was there.
I used a statement by Goebbels which I felt was appropriate for Israel It in no way was a comparison between Germany and Israel..Although Israel did carry out many atrocities
You don't study the O.T. or the N.T. You can't even understand the covenant between God and Abraham. Your pompous shrill comes from your own ignorance.

Location hidden

#114058 Jan 7, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't study the O.T. or the N.T. You can't even understand the covenant between God and Abraham. Your pompous shrill comes from your own ignorance.
Don't tell me what I have and haven't studied you dullard You know nothing about me and next to nothing about the OT. You are no Christian as you claim, so blow it out your ass. You are also suffering from verbal diarrhoea might need to see someone about that. LOL
danetoo

London, UK

#114059 Jan 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who I sound like. You need to deal with it. I haven't spread any lies and if you are not Israeli then I would like to know what your state is in the matter. I became involved in the matter when studying the OT.What I blamed Israel for was intimidating people,killing people and destroying people's homes and property that didn't belong to them when they immigrated to Palestine.This was increased in the lead up to the declaration of Israel as a state where they made a concerted grab for as much land as they could get/take. They took this land without the consent of the inhabitants already there. You state that most left without ever seeing a soldier but that is not true as the people who survived will tell you.Israeli soldiers themselves have also stated this was not the case and actually boasted about their exploits. I would prefer to believe an eyewitness as to one that was not there at the time. So it seems that many people are liars. Eyewitnesses, Israeli soldiers, historians they are all wrong and Israel is always right
Yes and use any old rubbish site to "prove* your hateful *points* now

Anything will do - even goebbels - blaming Israel for antisemitism - probably blaming Jews in Europe if they have any family / friends in Israel - and if they don't hate Israel - for the increased attacks on them

You're a fanatic Sheila. And it's increasingly portrayed in your posts - I had a lot of respect for you before all this - and it's not because you attack Israel - seriously it's not - I am frequently doing so myself - away from topix - it's that you do it with such hatred and fanaticism -

Zioni - I've seen him (assuming it's a him - but really irrelevant) being reasonable - giving examples of situations within Israel - asking questions of you - and you retorting by calling him names and using the old stick "media owned by Jews" ...

It's pathetic - but it's typical of the Israel haters ...

Location hidden

#114060 Jan 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and use any old rubbish site to "prove* your hateful *points* now
Anything will do - even goebbels - blaming Israel for antisemitism - probably blaming Jews in Europe if they have any family / friends in Israel - and if they don't hate Israel - for the increased attacks on them
You're a fanatic Sheila. And it's increasingly portrayed in your posts - I had a lot of respect for you before all this - and it's not because you attack Israel - seriously it's not - I am frequently doing so myself - away from topix - it's that you do it with such hatred and fanaticism -
Zioni - I've seen him (assuming it's a him - but really irrelevant) being reasonable - giving examples of situations within Israel - asking questions of you - and you retorting by calling him names and using the old stick "media owned by Jews" ...
It's pathetic - but it's typical of the Israel haters ...
Like I have stated elsewhere Danetoo you are a yes yes person and always will be. I don't care what you think about me I did not come on forums to win popularity contests unlike you, but to post what real people have to say about Israel, including Jews themselves and also IDF soldiers who have had the honesty to admit what actually happened. The only thing typical about people like me is that they can see things from both sides and are not constantly crying victim like Israel who are armed to the back teeth, who have nuclear technology and have stated that they are prepare to use it.

Location hidden

#114061 Jan 7, 2014
*prepared

Location hidden

#114062 Jan 7, 2014
Retired Israeli General:“We Destroyed Arab Villages To Create Our State And I Feel Good About It”

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:26

(Before It's News)

A retired Israeli military general told the Israeli Army Radio on his 100 birthday that the Israeli army destroyed and depopulated hundreds of Arab villages in order to establishment the state of Israel in 1948, and added that “he feels good about it.”

“I can sleep with clear mind”, Yitzhak Pondak, told the Israeli Army Radio (Galei Tzahal) last week,“otherwise the number of Arabs in Israel would have been a million more than their number now”.

Pondak headed Platoon #53 of the Givati Brigade, and served as Israel’s ambassador in Tanzania.

Imagine a nazi general saying that it felt good to do what the nazis did to the jews in WW2 and that he sleeps like a baby at night. People would be foaming at the mouth and going crazy over it. This however, I bet you haven’t even heard of. This racist, supremecist mindset is entrenched in israeli society. Just today in fact the fomer defence minister of Israel Avigdor lieberman said that the Gaza Strip need to be conquered and thouroghly cleansed of Arabs. America gives these people millions,billions of dollars in aid, mostly weapons, so that they can continue their ‘cleansing’ of the holy land and anyone opposed to it is immeditely slandered as a racist, anti-semite nazi.-Mort

http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2013/06/retir...
danetoo

London, UK

#114063 Jan 7, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Like I have stated elsewhere Danetoo you are a yes yes person and always will be. I don't care what you think about me I did not come on forums to win popularity contests unlike you, but to post what real people have to say about Israel, including Jews themselves and also IDF soldiers who have had the honesty to admit what actually happened. The only thing typical about people like me is that they can see things from both sides and are not constantly crying victim like Israel who are armed to the back teeth, who have nuclear technology and have stated that they are prepare to use it.
Oh right - so because you're hating Israel now with a vengeance - you're not a "yes yes" person - but because I'm not hating Israel - and do prefer intelligent discussion where people can agree to disagree and find solutions among themselves - rather than mud slinging - that makes me a "yes yes" person ????

There's perhaps nothing wrong per se in what you post - it's just the ... One sidedness of it - and where's it going ? That Israel is ..., wrong?... So?

And so what is the solution now - other than the extreme - dissolution of Israel - repatriation of all Palestinians - reparations - apologies - and the Jewish Israelis driven out and killed and "repatriated" in Arab countries or wherever they came from originally - or what???

I just have no idea - what do the Israel haters actually want to see happen????

I have really no idea.

Location hidden

#114064 Jan 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right - so because you're hating Israel now with a vengeance - you're not a "yes yes" person - but because I'm not hating Israel - and do prefer intelligent discussion where people can agree to disagree and find solutions among themselves - rather than mud slinging - that makes me a "yes yes" person ????
There's perhaps nothing wrong per se in what you post - it's just the ... One sidedness of it - and where's it going ? That Israel is ..., wrong?... So?
And so what is the solution now - other than the extreme - dissolution of Israel - repatriation of all Palestinians - reparations - apologies - and the Jewish Israelis driven out and killed and "repatriated" in Arab countries or wherever they came from originally - or what???
I just have no idea - what do the Israel haters actually want to see happen????
I have really no idea.
Danetoo I don't hate Israel with a passion because I have an opinion different from yours. I disagree with their actions in relation to obtaining a state and the way that they went about it. That doesn't mean I hate all Jews who are living in Israel or the rest of the world. Many Jews agree with my point of view and deny that Ertzl Israel is what is documented in the bible. If you chose to take my comments the way you do then so be it. I have defended Israel on many occasions that you now seem to forget.

Location hidden

#114065 Jan 7, 2014
danetoo wrote:
Danetoo this is how much you have changed since I started posting here

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Danetoo I hope you realize based on my prior posts on other forums that I don't "have it in for all Jews". I think that hate is visible on both sides. Of course I haven't just relied on what Spathis has stated. If the truth be known I don't respect him based upon how he posts to people on other forum. Nevertheless I have to speak out about what Israel has done in a country that is no longer theirs. The Arabs who are there in the main were born there or in the surrounding areas and are living in the area that we call Palestine. The Hebrews not Jews were last there over 2000 years ago and to now try and call it their homeland is not only untrue but detracts from the Arabs who were born there. You know I hope, my opinion on how the Arabs treat others but it is their land now and at the end of the day I do not support multi culturalism based on past history. Even orthodox Jews do not support what Israel has done.

Hope your hip is healing up and you are now a lot more mobile!!!

I so Sheila and appreciate your reply ...

Have replied to you more thoroughly on the other forum ... Saw your reply there first :)

And yes - still a fractured hip - and only 10 days since op - but yesterday certainly far far better - saw exercises on YouTube for this sort of fracture - and did a few yesterday - but paying the price a bit today admittedly - ouch !!! That'll teach me and will definitely take it easier today !! Lol ... But walking far better with crutches now - allowed to be fully weight bearing from day after op / which is amazing really - of course I'm not by restrictions of pain (!!!)- but is still reassuring

What changed Danetoo, because my opinion still hasn't changed?

Location hidden

#114066 Jan 7, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW" USA Born" what I stated was that the covenant between Abraham and God was conditional. Biblical theologians agree with me so go figure
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#114067 Jan 7, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>

What covenant, what flippin imaginary daddy in the sky, illuminated freak mad nutjob religious nutcase ?
Why study your stupid books for gullible idiots who ,then act pompous and start barking rubbish here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... 14 hr Dantheman 3
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Fri joanNYadoptees 7
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb 2 Evan Politico 13
Genealogy and DNA tests. Feb 1 joan 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jan 31 Van Buren St Guy 1,411
Port Times Record Stabs Father Frank in the Back (May '08) Jan 31 Evelyn 1012 64
Review: AAA Fast Appliance Service (Jun '15) Oct '15 Britt 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages