Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
98,481 - 98,500 of 117,941 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL OK Ratty ! gotta ASK NICELY!' LOL
You posts are becoming more disjointed with time, little man, and laughing at your own lame gags just isn't going to cut it. You might try picking up a pamphlet on comic delivery.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's your shout Ratty... why not?
Your becoming unhinged again, little man. Why not be brave and take a walk through the neighborhood? Let me know what you see.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

samuellandluck wrote:
aw Poor Ratty !!!.. so deeply out of his depth .... to be pitied in truth!!
Is that your version of a punchline, tiny man?

How many of your accounts have been deleted for ugly racism?
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Danetoo you keep ignoring what Jews themselves state. I haven't allied myself with anyone unlike you. You claim that I have aligned myself with Gray and yet you have no evidence of that.. I find it it very interesting that you are not a Jew and yet you support what they did in 1948.
Why won't an apology happen Danetoo? Because the Jews are so arrogant that they don't think it is necessary???
You say you have plenty of criticism against Israel and yet you are yet to post it. If Israel is in support of a two state solution then why are the taking land that will stop this from occurring???
you are usually talking of ultra orthodox jews - there are jews living in Israel, who don't recognise Israel ... they will throw stones at you in a certain area inside Jerusalem and is waiting for the Messiah to arrive before they will recognise any such thing as Israel

Then there are the left wing jews - and although I can "see their point" and agree with some of their viewpoints, I do not agree with how those viewpoints are twisted and geared to suit the Israel haters --- and I am sure the authors of the books and the reports didn't really intend for that to happen to be honest.

And as for the Rense site you quoted - I almost cringed - it is a site I've seen used by Saudi Arabian fanatics and Al Queda sympathisers ... I have not yet seen it being used by a person who is supposed to be fighting islam and is a christian.

I don;t believe in "apologies" .. that would imply that jews are apologising for their fate. They are as much victims as the Palestinians ... they were ostracised and killed off in Europe in their millions, refused entry by USA during WW2 and sent back to their deaths in Europe. They were killed and thrown out of their villages in Eastern Europe and Russia. They were treated like second class citizens in the Arab countries where they lived. They did not leave because they were "forced" to do so by the zionists - they had been treated extremely badly for many many years and saw a way out of their misery

Israel became a refuge for jews away from christians, muslims and political forces that wanted to use them as scapegoats -- it is not a "sob story" - it is what happened in history and is very much evidenced through actual verifiable documents and history

If anyone defends Israel now and gives you real history, you attack them for giving you a "sob story" ... which is just not true. they are giving you actual history ... and if you see it like a sad "sob" story, perhaps it is because it was exactly like that.

Read Dreyfuss for one J'Accuse ... read about how jews were treated in North Africa, prior to 1948 ... and after too of course ... read how many jews are left in Arab countries now

How can you ignore history ... if you did not, you would realise that jews are as much victims of the policies of UK and USA as the arabs have been ..

The difference is that jews are no longer the victims and have shown the world how amazing they have done in Israel in terms of medical science, IT, business and the arts, whereas arabs see themselves as eternal victims and blame the world, and particularly the jews, for their own lack of progress and for going backwards and for their religious fanaticism

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

you're*

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
nderstandable: Poor Ratty!! You run to delete me Ratty for using the term 'Jew' and I will return and continue to use the 'racist' term 'Jew' easily
Now you're a psychologist, little racist? You self proclaimed talents are endless, aren't they?

Now tell me how many of your accounts have been deleted for blatant racism.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 'you're' seen as a fool by most posters here and that's 'your' problem eh Ratty?
Clutching at straws again, little racist?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

samuellandluck wrote:
I will be away from here soon so I wish all a Happy New Year and, above all, Truth. I will pop in occasionally to see certain cretins are behaving correctly. So remember I'll 'be watching you.'

Peace! And remember: the peace of God 'passeth all undestanding'
Your dwindling coherence and inability to stay on point suggests another hospitalization is over due ("away from here"). Get the help that you need. They are waiting for you.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Clutching at straws again, little racist?
Yes he is, you know the expression, when you have no defense present a strong offence. That is all he does, he has no clue about the history leading up to today and is full of evil racism and prejudice.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Miss Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
george, you're an old codger, who needs to be wheel chaired to a gurney for your bile problems in your decayng brain..Now chow down and gum your food...
Yeah well, go crawl to the sea side and stare at the Statue of Liberty for a few days and try to remember what she represents, maybe there is a chance you will come to your senses, I doubt it but it is worth a try.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
`
~/588
And you jim,.. are the other silly lost hageee idiot, who has a problem posting on this site.
Your postings are all the same olds redundant crap, like [they're waiting for you] or [you must be scared] which led us to believe israel machination machine is so hard up for liars, that they'll hired lamebrain john hagee's zion/christians to post israel propaganda threats and harassing imbecilic wickedness.
You must come from a real disgusting lowlife family, who are all inbreeders and grubbing moochers!
You obese, hideous, drunken, sociopath. You know nothing about me or my family.
Pete put his empty, paranoid life on-line, insulting Catholics, Jews, Anglicans and Masons. It was Pete who claimed he was being watched, stalked, censored and attacked.
You are guilty for enabling Pete's mental illness.
Your posts lack any reference to reality or fact. Your history of inherited drunkenness continues to take its toll on your offspring. Your grammar and content reflect a confused 3rd grader suffering from the long term affects of fetal alcohol syndrome. But this doesn't hide your duplicitous identity, and your bitter jealousy of those who are better educated, smarter, wealthier, more successful, and happier than you are.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, you are right!
Most posters find NFL's postings very disturbing and she's in need of immediate help.
What's ironic is that NFL, herself, truly believes she's smart and well educated.
Apparently, the reality of her dumbness has not set in yet.
That's because she's blinded by a tiny pea brain and the binoculars she's wearing in her avatar has impaired her eye sight..btw, NFL is an ugly looking thing, isnt she?
Don't you see she's an odd ball, by her avatar? She's a madwoman, whose in desperate need of being looked after, while being incarserated!
She's a lonely reclusive loon, whose begging you for attention.
Some of us feel she should be reported to the proper authorities, because she has had meltdowns with some of us before! We hope she gets well!
It is just you Miss Bologna and Samhell that think NFL postings are disturbing, in reality it is quite the opposite you try to throw garbage and name calling her way just to take away from your very unattractive features. If anyone is begging for attention it is you with your mile long diarrhea style postings about nothing and your rantings of things that either did not happen or an active imagination to create history, either way you are very disturbing.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
/5
listen up ol' Georgie what does the Statur of Liberty have to so with Israeli jews' being terrorist and convicted war crime fugitives..
O', i get it, you're one of those old timers who retired in Canada and never fought nor served, but chose go AWOL.
Listen to me very carefully you old sack of crap.
The USS Libery was when israel's terrorist sank our Statue of Liberty, you awol coward.
Dont you dare preach to us. My family died for cowaardly traitors like you...Go lie down on your hypocrtical gurney, you old inane fool!
OMG, another crybaby that has hate borrowed from a great granddaddy, maybe he was hit by an arrow from natives he just stole land from, so shouldn't you be a slave now to the natives and work at getting their land back????? I doubt you yourself have ever served in the armed services, you do not talk at all like someone with patriotism, instead you talk like a deserter that lies to get ahead and says anything just for attention. You probably are one of those people that tell war stories that never happened.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

Well, i'm tired of lambasting you evil doers, who are this sites idiots...
A woman's work is never done.
If you would stop flapping your gums and get off the computer once in awhile it would be!!!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

GOD Is Busy

If you don't know GOD, don't make IDIOTIC remarks!!!!!!

A United States Marine was taking some college courses between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent... You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently.

The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied, "GOD was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So He sent me."

The classroom erupted in cheers!- very well put.

ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

George wrote:
GOD Is Busy
If you don't know GOD, don't make IDIOTIC remarks!!!!!!
A United States Marine was taking some college courses between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.
One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent... You could have heard a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."
It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.
The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently.
The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
The Marine calmly replied, "GOD was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So He sent me."
The classroom erupted in cheers!- very well put.
it would maybe make someone who believes in imaginary daddies in the sky laugh , but as far as i'm concerned this story is not funny.
To sum up the professor was assaulted by a Marine
big deal
praise of violence
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
it would maybe make someone who believes in imaginary daddies in the sky laugh , but as far as i'm concerned this story is not funny.
To sum up the professor was assaulted by a Marine
big deal
praise of violence
My my my, you are a very sad person. I just put that to lighten the load of the thread but you are such an evil goer there is nothing to help you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila .... Rense????
As far as I'm aware Rense is a supremacist neo nazi site using extreme inflammatory ideas from extreme inflammatory factions - ultra orthodoxy ... Ultra right wing - as well as what's his name that promotes the belief that all today's world leaders really are green aliens
So now you are trying to call Jews who voice their opinions neo nazi?. Please give us all a break

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The sites you use are .... Alternative to say the least - the above site is for discussion about "conspiracies, UFOs, secret societies" etc ...
It's extraordinary the length Israel haters will go to to "prove a point" ... First Rense - now the above - will the next one be "jewwatch" - where the protocols of the elders of Zion is proclaimed as gospel ...
Alternative to who the Jews who are appalled at what the Zionists have done?? You criticize Jews who deny all the bunk that is being spread by Israeli propaganda? Oh I see were you are coming from now

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
By 'relevance', I'm sure you're referring to your muddled agendas which you frequently push by copy/pasting lengthy diatribes. Of course, the claim is that you're 'traveling with your husband', and that each of your ponderous tomes is completely extemporaneous.
We both know that's not the case, don't we?
I can see you have missed me. It has been 24 hours since I was last here and here you are still spouting rubbish. One day you are going to surprise us all and actually post something with some substance attached to it.You must be desperate for attention and so very lonely . You also sound jealous of the fact that some of us have a life away from here unlike you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
Slime Bags (May '12) 11 hr Busted 9
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Tue Billy Troel 6
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Tue Jewel_and_Kaymac k 1,336
Louis Volpe Aug 24 scammed out of money 1
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Aug 24 Jayar 6
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Aug 22 Long Island 27
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
•••

Stony Brook Jobs

•••