Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113410 Dec 29, 2013
More than 60 years after the establishment of Israel, there is no Arab-Israeli issue that remains as utterly divisive as the fate of Palestinian refugees.

In the course of Israel's creation in 1948 and its occupation of the West Bank and Gaza in 1967, more than half the Arabs of pre-1948 Palestine are thought to have been displaced.

Today there are millions of Palestinians living in exile from homes and land their families had inhabited for generations.

Many still suffer the legacy of their dispossession: destitution, penury, insecurity.

Palestinian historians, and some Israelis, call 1948 a clear example of ethnic cleansing - perpetrated by the Haganah (later the Israeli Defence Forces) and armed Jewish gangs.

Official Israeli history, by contrast, says most Palestinian refugees left to avoid a war instigated by neighbouring Arab states, though it admits a "handful" of expulsions and unauthorised killings.

What is undisputed is that the refugees' fate is excluded from most Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts because, given a right of return, their numbers endanger the future of the world's only Jewish state.

The issue of the refugees is therefore seen by many Israelis as an existential one.
Massive displacement

Four million UN-registered Palestinian refugees trace their origins to the 1948 exodus; 750,000 people belong to families displaced in 1967 - many for the second time.

Palestinian advocacy group Badil says another 1.5 million hail from pre-1948 Palestine but were not UN-registered, while an additional 274,000 were internally displaced inside Israel after 1948, and 150,000 were displaced in the occupied territories after 1967.

That makes more than six million people, one of the biggest displaced populations in the world.

Israel steadfastly argues that all refugees - and it disputes the numbers - should relinquish any aspirations to return to what is now its territory, and instead be absorbed by Arab host countries or by a future Palestinian state.

It disavows moral responsibility by arguing that 800,000 Mizrahi Jews were displaced from Arab countries between 1945 and 1956 (most of whom settled in Israel) and insists Palestinians left willingly.

But that view is at odds with UN General Assembly Resolution 194 and Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Resolution 194 asserts the refugees' unconditional right of return to live at peace in their old homes or to receive compensation for their losses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-1...
danetoo

London, UK

#113412 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnically cleansed doesn't mean that they have all been killed.Most of them where dispossessed of their homes and property. I don't find justification in any massacre or murder and for you to suggest that is rather like a hit below the belt. I expected better from you Danetoo. You seem to forget how the whole miserable mess occurred in the first place. So displaying your sanctimonious attitude isn't going to work I'm afraid
I said that because I was surprised to see you say that now the Palestinians (and, I assume, their supporters) resume to violence as it is the only avenue open to them .. so therefore I thought you meant that their violence is justified ..

And I cannot believe you want an islamic state in Israel - which is what you are stating when you say the Palestinians should be repatriated into the current Israeli territory

I am sure you are aware how tiny the land mass is ... I don't know what I can compare it with in Australia, but in UK - it is about the same size as Wales.

You drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem - behind which is the border with Jordan -- takes a little over an hour ... so quite apart from anything else - where would you PUT all these people?..

What would you do the Israeli population - would they be repatriated back to non existent places in Europe and Russia and former Eastern Europe - where would you put the jews - now Israelis - that came from Yemen, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Ehiopia .. etc etc.- where they were being persecuted? How many generations back would you suggest to repatriate of the Israelis - from great grandparents upwards .. or just the ones born most recently?

As you are so adamant that there should be repatriation of the Palestinians into Israel - you must have some suggestions regarding the practicalities of such a huge venture ...

As you are very aware, a lot of muslim immigration into the west simply does not work, and they just hate from "inside" ... So therefore, if Palestinians have to be put inside Israel again - I have to assume that the Israeli jews would not be able to live there alongside them - as there would be too much hatred having been taught to the children ... from the earliest age ... and therefore murder would occur on a grand sccale

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113413 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Never forget in future Fanny. Lest you forget: One day my interpretations will be useful to you. Ha ha … Sheeebaaa, the piglet, is you Fanny, on your four legs, and you have neither the intelligence nor truth to shatter any arguments here, ha ha. But the nastiness and evil of Sheebaabaabaa is clear for all to see here. Quite the evil little Zionist Jew from what we've seen of this rat, Fanny.
As I said Fanny, you're seriously lacking here and I seriously pity you and your other pen-name. Sheebaa the Piggy. You should go to an island and Kill Piggy! Kill Piggy, Fanny … after it's what you do best.
You sound completely psychotic at this point. I am glad that they watch you.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113414 Dec 29, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that because I was surprised to see you say that now the Palestinians (and, I assume, their supporters) resume to violence as it is the only avenue open to them .. so therefore I thought you meant that their violence is justified ..
And I cannot believe you want an islamic state in Israel - which is what you are stating when you say the Palestinians should be repatriated into the current Israeli territory
I am sure you are aware how tiny the land mass is ... I don't know what I can compare it with in Australia, but in UK - it is about the same size as Wales.
You drive from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem - behind which is the border with Jordan -- takes a little over an hour ... so quite apart from anything else - where would you PUT all these people?..
What would you do the Israeli population - would they be repatriated back to non existent places in Europe and Russia and former Eastern Europe - where would you put the jews - now Israelis - that came from Yemen, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Ehiopia .. etc etc.- where they were being persecuted? How many generations back would you suggest to repatriate of the Israelis - from great grandparents upwards .. or just the ones born most recently?
As you are so adamant that there should be repatriation of the Palestinians into Israel - you must have some suggestions regarding the practicalities of such a huge venture ...
As you are very aware, a lot of muslim immigration into the west simply does not work, and they just hate from "inside" ... So therefore, if Palestinians have to be put inside Israel again - I have to assume that the Israeli jews would not be able to live there alongside them - as there would be too much hatred having been taught to the children ... from the earliest age ... and therefore murder would occur on a grand sccale
I hear what you are saying Danetoo but they should have thought about it before they decided to dispossess the people in the first place. The UN had no right to give any of the land away when it was under a trusteeship. How would you feel today if someone decided to come along and throw you out of your house because they wanted to live in it. Would you just sit back and do nothing about it?

This happened just over 60 years ago. Israel joined the UN on the basis of allowing the Palestinians the right of return and yet they are still waiting for that to occur 60 years later.

What needs to happen is that all building need to be stopped in the occupied territories any present needs to be torn down and the border needs to go back to the pre 1967 lines. It is too late for Israel to be disassembled but they need to compromise and stop the continued building which is going to make it impossible for Palestine to have its own state. For others they need to be recompensated in other ways. The only other resolution is to have one state for all people. You say where would they all go and my question is where did they all go before? The area was Muslim dominated before so it will be no different from what it was before. The problem Israel has is that they don't want a Muslim dominated country.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#113415 Dec 29, 2013
LET'S FLUSH A HASBARAT!
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Palestinians had been "ethnically cleansed" - there'd be none left
They have often enough been offered possibilities of peace - but gave responded with violence
1. Our Shill for Shekels" sez: If the Palestinians had been "ethnically cleansed" - there'd be none left"

Quit the Cute Word Play or apply it at a holocaust museum; more Palestinians have been "Ethnically Cleansed" since the advent of Genocidal Terrorist Gangs than Jews were Ethnically Cleansed during WW 2

Document your 6 million figure

- Look up "Plan Dalet", The Zionist Regime is the only one that has been found, internationally as "Genocidal

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...

2. Zionist Terrorist Gangs began their Genocidal agenda BEFORE their offer of peace for their own land (King David 1946). One does not "Offer Peace" while in the process of Ethnic Cleansing.

The following is your example of "offering peace":

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]
--------

The Zionists were not a state and in no position to offer anything:

“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...

EXCERPT “The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law.

Israeli propagandists, however, perpetrated the myth that the UN created Israel, and this interpretation was then been repeated by numerous others. Please see an article on this, "New States Are Not Created in the UN". Below is an excerpt:" CONTINUED

Try again, Shill.
danetoo

London, UK

#113417 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear what you are saying Danetoo but they should have thought about it before they decided to dispossess the people in the first place. The UN had no right to give any of the land away when it was under a trusteeship. How would you feel today if someone decided to come along and throw you out of your house because they wanted to live in it. Would you just sit back and do nothing about it?
This happened just over 60 years ago. Israel joined the UN on the basis of allowing the Palestinians the right of return and yet they are still waiting for that to occur 60 years later.
What needs to happen is that all building need to be stopped in the occupied territories any present needs to be torn down and the border needs to go back to the pre 1967 lines. It is too late for Israel to be disassembled but they need to compromise and stop the continued building which is going to make it impossible for Palestine to have its own state. For others they need to be recompensated in other ways. The only other resolution is to have one state for all people. You say where would they all go and my question is where did they all go before? The area was Muslim dominated before so it will be no different from what it was before. The problem Israel has is that they don't want a Muslim dominated country.
I agree .. but the founding fathers - and mothers - of Israel are, in the main, no longer alive.

However, I partially agree with you that the illegal constructions should be ceased on the West Bank

Ho wever Israel has a population of approximately 8,012,400 inhabitants as of 31 March 2013.75.4 percent of them are Jewish (about 6,037,700 individuals), 20.6 percent are Arabs (about 1,656,600 individuals), while the remaining 4 percent (about 318,100 individuals) are defined as "others" (family members of Jewish immigrants who are not registered at the Ministry of Interior as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have an ethnic or religious classification).

I took the above from Wiki

And again my question is - where on earth should the Palestinians be PUT ... inside Israel .. there is literally no room left !!!..

And where were they before? Before when? Before 1948?.. there was not a population of 8 million people ...

The Israeli population grew from 806,000 in May 15,1948 (Independence Day) to 7.2 million at the end of 2007

• Between 1948 and 2007, the population grew at an average annual rate of 3.8%

• The population numbered 1 million in 1949, 2 million in 1958, 3 million in 1970, 4 million in 1982, 5 million in 1991, 6 million in 1998 and 7 million in 2007.

• In 1948, 82% of the Israeli population was Jewish, and almost all of the rest was Arab. In 2007, 76% were Jewish, 20% were Arab, and 4% were non-Arab Christians and persons of other religious denominations whose religion is not recorded in the population registry (mostly relatives of Jewish immigrants who arrived in the 1990s).

and ... quite frankly .. there are sufficiently muslim dominated countries in the Middle East in chaos ... is there really a necessity for another one??

Would YOU like to live in a muslim dominated country??

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113424 Dec 29, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree .. but the founding fathers - and mothers - of Israel are, in the main, no longer alive.
However, I partially agree with you that the illegal constructions should be ceased on the West Bank
Ho wever Israel has a population of approximately 8,012,400 inhabitants as of 31 March 2013.75.4 percent of them are Jewish (about 6,037,700 individuals), 20.6 percent are Arabs (about 1,656,600 individuals), while the remaining 4 percent (about 318,100 individuals) are defined as "others" (family members of Jewish immigrants who are not registered at the Ministry of Interior as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have an ethnic or religious classification).
I took the above from Wiki
And again my question is - where on earth should the Palestinians be PUT ... inside Israel .. there is literally no room left !!!..
And where were they before? Before when? Before 1948?.. there was not a population of 8 million people ...
The Israeli population grew from 806,000 in May 15,1948 (Independence Day) to 7.2 million at the end of 2007
• Between 1948 and 2007, the population grew at an average annual rate of 3.8%
• The population numbered 1 million in 1949, 2 million in 1958, 3 million in 1970, 4 million in 1982, 5 million in 1991, 6 million in 1998 and 7 million in 2007.
• In 1948, 82% of the Israeli population was Jewish, and almost all of the rest was Arab. In 2007, 76% were Jewish, 20% were Arab, and 4% were non-Arab Christians and persons of other religious denominations whose religion is not recorded in the population registry (mostly relatives of Jewish immigrants who arrived in the 1990s).
and ... quite frankly .. there are sufficiently muslim dominated countries in the Middle East in chaos ... is there really a necessity for another one??
Would YOU like to live in a muslim dominated country??
It doesn't matter that the founding fathers are dead. Israel is still accountable for her actions just as she is accountable today for the continued development in the occupied territories.There appears to be enough space for the ongoing expansions that are continuing but not enough for the Palestinians who actually lived there in the first place. The Jews were guest in Palestine, immigrants not the other way around. It was they who dispossessed the inhabitants.

You ask me would I like to live in a Muslim dominated country and my answer is no. The Jews should have thought about that before deciding to immigrate to Palestine which had a majority Muslim population. It was and continues to be surrounded by other Muslim dominated countries. Israel will never be safe whilst she continues in her arrogant and defiant stance. Stating that there is chaos in the middle east is just deflecting from the problem . BTW have you actually read about the dalet plan and what it actually entailed?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#113425 Dec 29, 2013
16 killed in Baghdad violence
Iraq has been beset by Sunni-Shiite sectarian violence and political strife this year. More than 8,000 people were killed in acts of violence across the country over the year, according to U.N. figures.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/14/world/meast/ira...

Attack on Shia leader kills two in Karachi
http://www.dawn.com/news/1076946/attack-on-sh...

Syria Evacuates 5,000 From Town Near DamascusThe Syrian government evacuated some 5,000 people Sunday from an embattled industrial town near Damascus where al-Qaida-linked rebels have been battling government troops for more than two weeks, the state news agency said.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

Yemen funeral attack kills 15
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/yemen-funeral-at...

Domestic violence on the rise in Afghanistan
Drug abuse, unemployment and impunity contribute to abuse against Afghan women.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#113427 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter that the founding fathers are dead. Israel is still accountable for her actions just as she is accountable today for the continued development in the occupied territories.There appears to be enough space for the ongoing expansions that are continuing but not enough for the Palestinians who actually lived there in the first place. The Jews were guest in Palestine, immigrants not the other way around. It was they who dispossessed the inhabitants.
You ask me would I like to live in a Muslim dominated country and my answer is no. The Jews should have thought about that before deciding to immigrate to Palestine which had a majority Muslim population. It was and continues to be surrounded by other Muslim dominated countries. Israel will never be safe whilst she continues in her arrogant and defiant stance. Stating that there is chaos in the middle east is just deflecting from the problem . BTW have you actually read about the dalet plan and what it actually entailed?
Sheila, I agree with you. In 1924 there were some 84 000 Jews in Palestine, now it is over 7 million. They must have been making babies night and day to increase their population to such a level. That in itself is strange since the non-believers there are below replacement level, while only the Hasidim are breeding like rabbits and are useless to the state. The question is: If you steal somebody's house, bring in all your family and friends, that house does not become your property regardless of the number of people inside. It still remains a stolen house in spite of all the squatters inside. Possession is 9/10th of the law, that is as long as you can hold on to the stolen property. It will come a time when it will be pay back time and there are more Arabs than Jews, inside and outside. As Napoleon once said: God is on the side of the big battalions. And the big battalions are Arabs. It is just a question of time. If the Zionists had made a deal with Argentina to colonise Southern Patagonia, I would have been an ardent Zionist, but I cannot back up theft. Sorry for the innocents who have swallowed the Zionist propaganda. Theft is theft!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#113428 Dec 29, 2013
And to all of you, I hope you will have a prosperous New Year and wish you all
Peace, Salaam, Shalom! Orion
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#113432 Dec 29, 2013
Mt Sinai Group for Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Theft is theft, terrorist jews are terrorist jews, and illegal aliens are illegal alien terrorist war crime jews~..... hear us roar!
Lords chosen people are supreme. The lords promise to abraham issac and jacob is forever binding the jews to the land if israel, the KKK and this looser trailer trash from Mt Sinai or whatever boondox up the tree place he lives will end up dying cursed to death and will live with satan for ever after. You idiot repent while you can, cause one day you will face the lord. So do it now while you still have two cents in your god given brains
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113433 Dec 29, 2013
Go Uzi
Go Whatever
Go Danetoo
Go Waleed
Go Many more of you
Go IDF
Go Putin
(a game changer in russia, putin aint gonna take islamic mass murder, unless its his doing....)

live long and prosper

AND.......... Fcuk Gaza and the violent islamics within... and fcuk those filthy Koks in Port Jeffersh!t, you know Jopey and Booby Stupid fcuk Sybil b!tch... Oh and Petesh!t.

Peace, Fearless Cartooni
infidel cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113434 Dec 29, 2013
P.S. Mt. Shitnai group, FOAD... wheres Brian when you need him....
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113435 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT While these Fact-Free & ignorant Hasbarats don't deserve a response, however, it gives educated Commenters an opportunity to share Facts about REAL Regional Threats, the REAL Terrorists & the Genocidal criminality of this indefensible Zionist entity.
I use the word "entity because Israel is not a genuine State. It is simply a Foreign contrived Zionist Colony/Garrison with the same legitimacy of Vichy France
“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...
“International jurist Henry Cattan, in his 1988 book The Palestine Question, explained the various reasons that the partition resolution was invalid, writing that the resolution was "vitiated by several gross irregularities."
EXCERPT " The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law.
Israeli propagandists, however, perpetrated the myth that the UN created Israel, and this interpretation was then been repeated by numerous others. Please see an article on this, "New States Are Not Created in the UN". Below is an excerpt:" CONTINUED
As more and more ethical, rational & educated people realize the real cost of "Israel" in their blood and resources, "The Entity that Pity Built" faces growing opposition, justified Resistance & economic pressure:
“Boycott momentum rattles Israel”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-...
“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”
“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of
You just rattle your hatred.

What about your own country, if you are from USA. Ever hear of the "Reconquista". I live in Cali, I know it's real. Of course there are those who want to their plan to a national level. Your "truth seekers" club ain't s**t.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113436 Dec 29, 2013
correction there are those who want to take their plan to a national level.

Not liking windows 8
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113437 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnically cleansed doesn't mean that they have all been killed.Most of them where dispossessed of their homes and property. I don't find justification in any massacre or murder and for you to suggest that is rather like a hit below the belt. I expected better from you Danetoo. You seem to forget how the whole miserable mess occurred in the first place. So displaying your sanctimonious attitude isn't going to work I'm afraid
Israel gave up Gaza for peace. The Israeli government had to drag some of their citizens from their homes. Now rockets are fired continuosly from Gaza. When Israel strikes back, people scream.
Hamas sets up their weaponry in civilian places, spread out. They do not evacuate the innocent Palestinians. The Palastinian people are just collateral damage to them.
Your country nor mine would not tolerate even one rocket attack.
ISA

Bakersfield, CA

#113438 Dec 29, 2013
Ofirico wrote:
I guess people who keep blaim Israel dont really understand the conflict in the Middle East and also do not understand what is really going on in Lebanon and Israel at this moment
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113442 Dec 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel gave up Gaza for peace. The Israeli government had to drag some of their citizens from their homes. Now rockets are fired continuosly from Gaza. When Israel strikes back, people scream.
Hamas sets up their weaponry in civilian places, spread out. They do not evacuate the innocent Palestinians. The Palastinian people are just collateral damage to them.
Your country nor mine would not tolerate even one rocket attack.
To me it is so clear. The Israelis didn't do what they stated they would, which was allow the Palestinian refugees to return to their homes. You need to look ay why these people are doing what they are doing. They were evacuated unfairly from their homes that they had lived in for hundreds of years. The Jews who took over their land and property were not born in the land.

The Canaanites were the ancestral occupants of the area now known today as Palestine from 3000BC until the Israelites defeated them 1200.BC. The Canaanites were the descendent of Canaan who was a son of Ham . They are the ancestors of today's Palestinians in Palestine not the Jews. The Palestinians no doubt also include the Philistines, Nabateans (an Arab tribe) and peninsular Arabs in their ancestry
You can't illegally grab someones elses land away when it is part of a trusteeship. I'm sure I don't need to spell out what a trusteeship is and what it entails.

If anyone owns the land it is the Canaanites who were the descendents of Canaan who was a son of Ham . They are the ancestors of today's Palestinians in Palestine not the Jews. The Palestinians no doubt also include the Philistines, Nabateans (an Arab tribe) and peninsular Arabs in their ancestry.

We need to agree to disagree at this point unless you can provide further evidence that disputes what I have posted

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113443 Dec 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Sheila, I agree with you. In 1924 there were some 84 000 Jews in Palestine, now it is over 7 million. They must have been making babies night and day to increase their population to such a level. That in itself is strange since the non-believers there are below replacement level, while only the Hasidim are breeding like rabbits and are useless to the state. The question is: If you steal somebody's house, bring in all your family and friends, that house does not become your property regardless of the number of people inside. It still remains a stolen house in spite of all the squatters inside. Possession is 9/10th of the law, that is as long as you can hold on to the stolen property. It will come a time when it will be pay back time and there are more Arabs than Jews, inside and outside. As Napoleon once said: God is on the side of the big battalions. And the big battalions are Arabs. It is just a question of time. If the Zionists had made a deal with Argentina to colonise Southern Patagonia, I would have been an ardent Zionist, but I cannot back up theft. Sorry for the innocents who have swallowed the Zionist propaganda. Theft is theft!
A very happy new year to you too Orion. It seems we are on the same page in regards to this issue

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113447 Dec 29, 2013
Mt Sinai Group for Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Israel is cursed by their own evil doings.
Israel foundation is soaked in human canage and there's no repentance nor forgiveness, just Godly Wrathful Judgment..
Why not try suggesting what can be done to address the situation so that both sides can come out of it without egg on their faces?. You can't go back you can only go forward

You could start with the following examples:

An apology from the Israelis

The dismantling of the occupied territories for an example

Monetary compensation for the loss of people's property

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
News LI Dreamers fear Trump will revoke protections,... Nov 26 Wildchild 1
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Nov 22 Squafdonoboles 1,166
Public Safety SCCC Selden Nov 22 Joseph A Caggiano 4

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages