Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobby Sandwich i

Selden, NY

#112584 Dec 19, 2013
`

`

Our hearts and love go out to the ethnic cleansed Palestinian farming people and to all the victims in the middle east who had and are suffering from/by israeli terrorism and High War Crimes of a Holocaust, yet to be announced or declared by their co-rat treasonous conspirators.
Bobby Sandwich i

Selden, NY

#112585 Dec 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
U are a lier, thats enough for u little hitler jr.
caling me hitler jr does not offend me.. Churchill called him a hero after the war and General Patton said that Russian red jews were the problem and General Petraus also said that israel was the problem in the Middle east.
Bobby Sandwich i

Selden, NY

#112586 Dec 19, 2013
`

`

`

Look and see the real evil faces of racism and bigotry in israel, as told by decent jews

&fe ature=youtu.be

I' m a real live Northern Truthseeker that you've heard about and i post in memory of Rachel Corrie that israel ran over with a illegal Catapillar Tractor and Italian activist Vittorio Arrigoni who was killed, apparently hanged by jews' covert ops!.
ocxz

Pamandzi, Mayotte

#112587 Dec 19, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of them , nazi shitstain.
Come on little Nazionist shill stooge,

be courageous once in your lifetime and make your coming out nazionist wimp from the zionist entity, little nazionist impotent hoe, let's have a laugh, act without deceipt, say it nazionist cut sausage milker.
lol
Northern Light

Selden, NY

#112589 Dec 20, 2013
Bobby Sandwich i wrote:
`
`
`
Look and see the real evil faces of racism and bigotry in israel, as told by decent jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dPxv4Aff3IAXX&feature=you tu.be
I' m a real live Northern Truthseeker that you've heard about and i post in memory of Rachel Corrie that israel ran over with a illegal Catapillar Tractor and Italian activist Vittorio Arrigoni who was killed, apparently hanged by jews' covert ops!.
Peace with Love/5

Thank you for showing us the real faces.of these illegal alien jewish converts, who are cccupying Palestinian farmers land illegally by terrorism and these self professed racist savages want the world to know that their god has chosen them to be his chosen demomized people that are the chosen in misleading the entire world. into Satan's Evilness.!

Your posting above proves beyond a shadow of any doubts that jews in israel are not only convicted War Crime terrorist fugitives, but are also self professed bigots and RACIST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Northern Light

Selden, NY

#112590 Dec 20, 2013
`

II

What's the solution in Palestine to illegal jew squatters?

Is camps is the solution..?

Is putting them on Devils Island the solution?

Did someone mention an International zoo and sharing the expense of feeding ?

What 's our final decision ?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112592 Dec 20, 2013
Northern Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace with Love/5
Than to know that their god has chosen them to be his chosen demomized people that are the chosen in misleading the entire world. into Satan's Evilness.!
4Aff3IA&feature=youtu.be
It's always so fun to watch you puke up racist posts and then answer your stupid self.

Keep up the entertainment, slob!
Northern Light

Selden, NY

#112593 Dec 20, 2013
~

I'm raging mad and i have every right to be, I'm a paying taxpayer and a legal citizen of the USA of America, and I'm a strict Contitutionalist.

Why are treasonous supporters of Zionist Terrorism by illegal jews, who are convicted War Crime fugitives, being given my tax monies to spree their racist tyranny and Holocaust Atrocities against all innocent non-jews and also people of color.

WHY, why, why, mr...president are you permitting taxpayers monies to be given away to fund a Supreme High Crime Racist Rogue Regime of illegal alien and converts, callled jews. Our consititution has been desecrated by traitors who want anarchy.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112596 Dec 20, 2013
Bobby Sandwich i wrote:
<quoted text>
caling me hitler jr does not offend me.. Churchill called him a hero after the war and General Patton said that Russian red jews were the problem and General Petraus also said that israel was the problem in the Middle east.
u are still a hitler jr, and a piece of shit.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112598 Dec 20, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on little Nazionist shill stooge,
be courageous once in your lifetime and make your coming out nazionist wimp from the zionist entity, little nazionist impotent hoe, let's have a laugh, act without deceipt, say it nazionist cut sausage milker.
lol
Can I help if u are a total nazislamist clueless stinking shit head?? No.
Prove what you vomit here vermin.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112600 Dec 20, 2013
Northern Light wrote:
`
II
What's the solution in Palestine to illegal jew squatters?
Is camps is the solution..?
Is putting them on Devils Island the solution?
Did someone mention an International zoo and sharing the expense of feeding ?
What 's our final decision ?
hahahahah hahahaha OUR decision!!!!!!!!!!
Only WE decide our fate not anyone of u nazi hitler jr's thats for sure, keep on dreaming piece of feces
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112601 Dec 20, 2013
`

*~

Irish Bobby Sands loved the Palestinian farrners and their plight was his plight. His death set a high standard for Godly Righteousness that was for peace, freedom, liberties and equality, that became a rude awaking for lovng human beings against tyrant's oppressive tyranny.

Justice and peace in the Middle east is about to turn 360 degrees against the rogue regime in israel. Israel and their racist convicted war crime jews are going to reap what they have sown, starting with their own inner turmoil...
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112604 Dec 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahah hahahaha OUR decision!!!!!!!!!!
Only WE decide our fate not anyone of u nazi hitler jr's thats for sure, keep on dreaming piece of feces

Hahahahah, we taxpayers decided your fate, and without Americans taxpayers you'd be mutant slaves again to honest Arabs magnanimous; generosities...

we Anericans can and should do it,..... dissmantle israel and bring jews terrorism to an end!!!

They've [jews] survived only because we America say so.

We feeds these savages.

Without us Americans these leeching. grubbing. blood-sucking parasites would revert back to their Arabs masters. who treated jews good as teir slaves.

You little commies bolshevik jews are red army fugitives and ashkenazi renagages who are [id] as illegal alien squatters that will never ever have any legal rights whatsoever as human beings in israel,..

That's because you and your kind are nothing more than gluttous fat dirty curly tails and mud dwelling oinkers that are living on land that you and your kiind procured and attained by thievery and sneaky cowardly terrorist atrocities.

You and your kind stole regional land that the native farmers still own, that your jew cult desecrated and polluted and that was ordained as milk and honey.

Your kind stole the land that God Created from native Sunnis, Christians, shiites, druzes, and bednoins, whose stewardships fed the World.

And then you disgusting cretin imps turned this stole land into an untermenschen haven and a pigs sty for convicted War Crime convert savages and called it israel with a six sided hex star of the Devil's mark..

Hey Uzi, tell this site that you are not a convertt jew, or tell this site that you are proud to be a convert jew and thank us Anericans for feeding you terrorist cowardly moochers...
Kantara2009

Turkey

#112605 Dec 20, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahah, we taxpayers decided your fate, and without Americans taxpayers you'd be mutant slaves again to honest Arabs magnanimous; generosities...
we Anericans can and should do it,..... dissmantle israel and bring jews terrorism to an end!!!
They've [jews] survived only because we America say so.
We feeds these savages.
Without us Americans these leeching. grubbing. blood-sucking parasites would revert back to their Arabs masters. who treated jews good as teir slaves.
You little commies bolshevik jews are red army fugitives and ashkenazi renagages who are [id] as illegal alien squatters that will never ever have any legal rights whatsoever as human beings in israel,..
That's because you and your kind are nothing more than gluttous fat dirty curly tails and mud dwelling oinkers that are living on land that you and your kiind procured and attained by thievery and sneaky cowardly terrorist atrocities.
You and your kind stole regional land that the native farmers still own, that your jew cult desecrated and polluted and that was ordained as milk and honey.
Your kind stole the land that God Created from native Sunnis, Christians, shiites, druzes, and bednoins, whose stewardships fed the World.
And then you disgusting cretin imps turned this stole land into an untermenschen haven and a pigs sty for convicted War Crime convert savages and called it israel with a six sided hex star of the Devil's mark..
Hey Uzi, tell this site that you are not a convertt jew, or tell this site that you are proud to be a convert jew and thank us Anericans for feeding you terrorist cowardly moochers...
..........Im no Jewish but many years ago I worked in a Jewish summer camp in Pa ,and as I remember in those days there were mor Jews in New York City than Israel
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112606 Dec 20, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>..........Im no Jewish but many years ago I worked in a Jewish summer camp in Pa ,and as I remember in those days there were mor Jews in New York City than Israel
`

`

you felt dirty, huh?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112607 Dec 20, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>..........Im no Jewish but many years ago I worked in a Jewish summer camp in Pa ,and as I remember in those days there were mor Jews in New York City than Israel
New York = Hymie Town
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112608 Dec 20, 2013
Persia is good and ready to kick that ass........ Shitsreal or the Jewnited States.........bring it on..........

Press TV — Dec 20, 2013

The Islamic Republic of Iran’s Air Force (IRIAF) has launched massive military exercises over the Persian Gulf waters in the south of the country.

The drill which kicked off on Friday involves units from all IRIAF bases, and is the main phase of large-scale maneuvers codenamed Fada’eeyan-e Harim-e Velayat 4 (Defenders of Velayat Sanctuary 4), said the spokesman for the drill.

Hossein Chitforoushan added that dozens of interceptor fighters, bomber fighters, heavy and semi-heavy transport aircraft, reconnaissance airplanes, maritime patrol aircraft and drones are taking part in the two-day drill.

The latest military achievements of the IRIAF will undergo operational tests during the exercises, he said.

The drill features long-range operations by fighter jets without aerial refueling as well as pinpoint targeting using bombs and rockets in air-to-surface and air-to-air operations, the spokesman further said.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#112609 Dec 20, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out al qeada, hezobollah, hamas. Muslims killing muslims.
And who do you think control those? Al qaeda is an arm of the CIA. Hamas and Hizbollah are fighting for their own people against Israeli agression.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#112610 Dec 20, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does your allah given toyou by mo, command you kill allJjews and anyone else who is not muslim. Lying hypocrite.
Maybe you are reading the wrong book. You should read the OT, where Yahweh tell the Chose to kill, the Amorites , the Filibusites, etc, to the last man , woman and child. Do not let one survive as it might spoil your seed. Have you ever heard of Purim?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#112611 Dec 20, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of them , nazi shitstain.
You know, UZI, you worry me. You are totally scatological like most of your brethren. Shitstain, asshole, etc denotes a certain liking for some part of the body used for excretion. You should definitively wear a condom in view of the present Aids epidemic, for you are permanently in those regions. Do you ever wash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alexander: Kudos to all who are making Heartlan... 1 hr Vision 5
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) 14 hr Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) 15 hr SmokinJoe 8
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Tue Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Tue SmokinJoe 9
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Aug 15 Just Sayin 1,475
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages