Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,864)

Showing posts 97,261 - 97,280 of114,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa....nothing can be done to reverse what happened in 1948.........I don't know why people spend so much time debating what happened back then.
The point is to find a solution
I agree Yoav none of us can go back, but it is never too late to obtain justice.
The fact remains that it is still happening to the Arabs today
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/04/30706 ...
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters: Comparisons between Israel and Nazis ‘crushingly obvious’
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than me labour the point I will refer you to a couple of links which can explain far better than I could about why I say what I say about Israel. Honest Jews will say the same as can be seen by their statements about the land promise being conditional. Most Christians have never read the OT and that is why their knowledge is lacking. I hope this link helps you to see where I am coming from
http://www.thomaswilliamson.net/God%27s%20Lan...
The Bible confirms that the physical nation of Israel are no longer the chosen people of God. They lost that right when they rejected Jesus and hung Him on the cross ... Galatians 3:28 ...'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.'... This verse cannot be any clearer. God no longer respects a Jew of the flesh, but ANYONE whether Jew or Gentile who comes to Christ, is chosen of God, and a son of God ... 1 John 5:1 ...'Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.'
http://www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com/page22....
Jesus was Jewish. The twelve disciples were Jewish. Paul was a Pharisee. Not all Jews rejected Christ. There is no place in scripture that says God would turn away from Israel forever.

Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Jeremiah 31:7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

Isaiah 37:31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

Romans 11: 1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was Jewish. The twelve disciples were Jewish. Paul was a Pharisee. Not all Jews rejected Christ. There is no place in scripture that says God would turn away from Israel forever.
Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
Jeremiah 31:7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
Isaiah 37:31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:
Romans 11: 1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
I agree that Jesus was Jewish, I have never denied that.

I never stated that all Jews rejected Christ

I'm not sure what the rest of your points are pertaining to, in view of the fact re the scriptures that I have posted which Jewish scholars also agree with.

I have never stated that God stated he would turn away from Israel FOREVER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't open the link here are some of the scriptures:
GENESIS 17:8, 14: "And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.... And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant." THE COVENANT AND LAND GRANT WERE CONDITIONAL ON BEING CIRCUMCISED.

EXODUS 19:5: Now therefore, IF YE WILL OBEY my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine." THE COVENANT IS CONDITIONAL ON THE OBEDIENCE OF THE ISRAELITES

NUMBERS 14:30: "Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein... " Because of Israel's disobedience, God delayed their entry into the land for almost 40 years until the generation of the rebels had died. If the possession of the land was unconditional, the Israelites would have been able to enter Canaan immediately, in spite of their disobedience. THIS PROVES BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT ISRAEL'S POSSESSION OF THE LAND WAS NOT UNCONDITIONAL

DEUTERONOMY 4:25-26: "When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it: ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed." Possession of the land is conditional, and would be lost if the people disobey and/or commit idolatry.

CONCLUSION: Since the land promise to the Jews was conditional upon their obedience, and they completely failed to obey God or keep the covenant with God, therefore there is no duty upon Christians to help modern-day Jews to take Palestine away from the Arabs, nor to prevent them from giving back to the Arabs land that they have already occupied (such as the Gaza Strip).
Bobbalinda of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

`

?/

“This clannishness would eventually break down were it not for the deliberate efforts of Jewish leaders who are determined that Israel shall remain an imperium in imperio. If the Jews persist in maintaining a distinct ethnic consciousness and an exclusive community life, anti-Semitism will thrive in America as it has thrived in Europe. The American nation, itself the result of fusion, will not tolerate without protest a foreign element in it.”

—Herbert Adams Gibbons in the Century, September. Page 789.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalinda of Sinai wrote:
`
?/
“This clannishness would eventually break down were it not for the deliberate efforts of Jewish leaders who are determined that Israel shall remain an imperium in imperio. If the Jews persist in maintaining a distinct ethnic consciousness and an exclusive community life, anti-Semitism will thrive in America as it has thrived in Europe. The American nation, itself the result of fusion, will not tolerate without protest a foreign element in it.”
Jews are not a foreign element in the USA.
U are you nazi piece of shit.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than me labour the point I will refer you to a couple of links which can explain far better than I could about why I say what I say about Israel. Honest Jews will say the same as can be seen by their statements about the land promise being conditional. Most Christians have never read the OT and that is why their knowledge is lacking. I hope this link helps you to see where I am coming from
http://www.thomaswilliamson.net/God%27s%20Lan...
The Bible confirms that the physical nation of Israel are no longer the chosen people of God. They lost that right when they rejected Jesus and hung Him on the cross ... Galatians 3:28 ...'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.'... This verse cannot be any clearer. God no longer respects a Jew of the flesh, but ANYONE whether Jew or Gentile who comes to Christ, is chosen of God, and a son of God ... 1 John 5:1 ...'Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.'
http://www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com/page22....
If the scriptures specifically say Israel is no longer chosen of God, you should be able to provide scripture saying just that. When exactly did that happen? You are pulling parts of scripture and wrapping your story around it.

Galatians 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

When you put the scriptures together they say something much different than you claim. It is Paul saying Christ died for all, Jew and gentile.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Here is wonderful muslim childrens educational material from the "peace loving" muslim fate.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/12/robert-spen...
Pumpkin Pie

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalinda of Sinai wrote:
`
?/
`
`

`

I've asked myself on numerous occasions,..... am i being to hard on a group of wailing evil doers who are a plague on Society and who have no redeeming qualities....

Can anyome please help me to better understand why jews lied about the German Holocaust and their lie changed the course of History for the worse. Many innocent German people died after the War.~
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't open the link here are some of the scriptures:

CONCLUSION: Since the land promise to the Jews was conditional upon their obedience, and they completely failed to obey God or keep the covenant with God, therefore there is no duty upon Christians to help modern-day Jews to take Palestine away from the Arabs, nor to prevent them from giving back to the Arabs land that they have already occupied (such as the Gaza Strip).
I read your links and I am familiar with replacement theory. It is not uncommon for some to take a part of scripture and wrap their own story around it. There is no place in scripture that says the seed of Abraham will lose entitlement to the land given in Genesis.

I agree. The covenant between God and Abraham was conditional. All of God’s covenants are. Abraham fulfilled the conditions of the covenant and the land promised to him is given as an “everlasting” possession. Abraham and every male with him was circumcised. There were no conditions concerning future generations that would change the covenant between God and Abraham. To say the covenant between God and Abraham is somehow void is to say God broke His covenant with Abraham.

The covenant between God and Abraham is not the same covenant God made with the Israelites. It may have taken 40 years but the Israelites did make it to the land promised to them through the obedience of Abraham.

Joshua 23:15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

Paul makes it very clear that we are not a part of Christ's salvation because God's respect for Israel is diminished. We were a part of God's plan from the beginning. God did not choose Israel and exclude all others.

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
If the scriptures specifically say Israel is no longer chosen of God, you should be able to provide scripture saying just that. When exactly did that happen? You are pulling parts of scripture and wrapping your story around it.
Galatians 3:18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
When you put the scriptures together they say something much different than you claim. It is Paul saying Christ died for all, Jew and gentile.
Excellent.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Guess Who wrote:
What happened to baseball? Can we blame baseball's corruptive atmosphere on Jews too? Why not, especially when Jews are guilty of corrupting baseball, among other things. They are guilty with their irregularity as sub-human convert creatures and their mockery as God's chosen horn toad warts is looming over human kind as a surreal hallucination.
To begin with, Jews are not sportsmen. This is not set down in a complaint against them, but merely as analysis. It may be a defect in their character, or it may not; it is nevertheless a fact which discriminating Jews unhesitatingly acknowledge.
Whether this is due to their physical lethargy and injurious beast gluttonous ways, their dislike of unnecessary physical action, or their serious cast of mind, others may decide; the Jew is not naturally an out-of-door sportsman to be admired and lusted for as symmetrical in human form.
If they take up golf it is because their deceptive station in life calls for it, not that they really like it; and if they goes in for collegiate athletics, as some of the younger Jews are doing, it is because so much attention has been called to their neglect of the sports that the younger generation thinks it's necessary to remove that occasion of remark.
And yet, the bane of American sports today is the presence of a certain type of Jew, not as a participant, but as an exploiter and corrupter. If they had been a sports person for the love of sport they might have been saved from becoming an exploiter and corrupter, for there is no mind to which the corrupting of a sport is more illogical and even unexplainable than the mind of those who participates in it.
Here you go, Jew Hating POS Bobbalinda garbage. They not only play sports, they own good teams. Oh no;

New England Patriots

Washington Redskins

Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Rays

Minnesota Vikings

Recognize any of these teams, Lunkhead? There are more. Now wipe that rabid foam off your chin.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/the_great_rabbin...
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Guess Who wrote:
What happened to baseball? Can we blame baseball's corruptive atmosphere on Jews too? Why not, especially when Jews are guilty of corrupting baseball, among other things. They are guilty with their irregularity as sub-human convert creatures and their mockery as God's chosen horn toad warts is looming over human kind as a surreal hallucination.
To begin with, Jews are not sportsmen. This is not set down in a complaint against them, but merely as analysis. It may be a defect in their character, or it may not; it is nevertheless a fact which discriminating Jews unhesitatingly acknowledge.
Whether this is due to their physical lethargy and injurious beast gluttonous ways, their dislike of unnecessary physical action, or their serious cast of mind, others may decide; the Jew is not naturally an out-of-door sportsman to be admired and lusted for as symmetrical in human form.
If they take up golf it is because their deceptive station in life calls for it, not that they really like it; and if they goes in for collegiate athletics, as some of the younger Jews are doing, it is because so much attention has been called to their neglect of the sports that the younger generation thinks it's necessary to remove that occasion of remark.
And yet, the bane of American sports today is the presence of a certain type of Jew, not as a participant, but as an exploiter and corrupter. If they had been a sports person for the love of sport they might have been saved from becoming an exploiter and corrupter, for there is no mind to which the corrupting of a sport is more illogical and even unexplainable than the mind of those who participates in it.
LOL!!!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, Jew Hating POS Bobbalinda garbage. They not only play sports, they own good teams. Oh no;
New England Patriots
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Tampa Bay Rays
Minnesota Vikings
Recognize any of these teams, Lunkhead? There are more. Now wipe that rabid foam off your chin.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/the_great_rabbin...
Jews have more Olympic medals than all the stinking arab muslim retards together. Not to mention the Nobel Prizes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that the scripture should be specifically written somewhere as you claim. Based on your theory the trinity should be mentioned in the bible and yet it is written nowhere and yet most mainstream Christianity have been mislead by this pagan addition to the bible. Jesus said himself there is one God not three in once. As you correctly stated he was a Jew. The trinity didn't come along for another 400+ years.

It is not a case of pulling parts of scripture to support my claim.
The infallible rule of the interpretation of scripture is the scripture itself; and therefore when there is a question about the true and full sense of any scripture (which is not manifold, but one), it must be searched by other places that speak more clearly.

That is what I have done in providing scriptures from many areas which support what I have stated. You stated Jesus was a Jew and the Jews who follow the torah also do not support a physical Israel and neither are we required to

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
This is what Orthodox Jews believe based on the teachings in the OT

The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

BTW you have given one example, in one chapter of Galatians written by Paul as your example as opposed to my many examples from different chapters of the OT written by different people inspired by God. Scripture interprets scripture. Paul wasn't even one of the original disciples and he never met Jesus in his lifetime. I am still undecided re his teachings.
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews have more Olympic medals than all the stinking arab muslim retards together. Not to mention the Nobel Prizes.
Really? More than CT Syrians? Is there a medal for Gaye Lap Prune Bobbing? This guy's a shoe-in.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul could not have been a Pharisee as no Pharisee would have acted as policeman for the Sadducee. Furthermore, all his quotes are from the Greek bible , not the Hebrew Bible. He could not have been chasing Christians in Damascus as Damascus was part of the Nabatean Kingdom where Christianity was perfectly legal. Jesus never founded Western Christianity, Paul did. The Pauline heresy became the Church. On the road to Damascus Paul saw the light. Not Jesus, but a bright idea. If you cannot win them , join them. As done by Esther, infiltrate, subvert , destroy. Paul stated that "our enemies are the ruler of this world". The rulers of that world were the Romans. By creating a pacifist religion, Pauline Christianity destroyed the Western Empire. As Gibbon said:'With the Barbarians at the door and the Christians inside, Rome collapsed" Paul Gospel was only accepted by the Church in 387.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,261 - 97,280 of114,956
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stony Brook Discussions

Search the Stony Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 28 min Billy O Liar 6,357
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 49 min Billy O Liar 6,337
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr MacDaddyobama 16,773
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon The truth 1,311
Review: Edp Dental Plan (Jan '10) Mon helen smith 30
Giant Garage Sale Mon Charlie 12
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
•••

Stony Brook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE