Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#111773 Nov 30, 2013
should read ..most of them non-Jews...
orion

#111774 Nov 30, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Jesus was a Jew.
It was also Jews who created Christianity.
They took Judaism got rid of the laws, added confession and people started to join to get rid of all their sins. Great political tool. Islam went further and put laws back and anyone who disagrees is massacred, women can be raped, and so on.
Interesting how you write peace and love to all? is there anything you write which isn't a lie?
STILL WAITING FOR ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH GIVES THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND?
I must agree with most of what you say here. Jesus had three aim: the sanctity of the temple, the observance of the Jewish law and the restauration of the kingdom of Israel on earth. Jesus never created Christianity. Another Jew , saul of tarsus was the creator of the religion. Another one Calvin spear-headed Protestantism. There were 20 Jewish popes in the catholic Church who are responsible for most of the mass murders committed under its auspices.
As to the so called document of the Palestinians, it is like asking for a legal document allowing the Red Indians to live in America, or the Patagonians in Patagonia. You know as well as I do and so do other people, that the right of Turko Mongol Khazars to the land of Palestine is the right of conquest. The legal document for that occupation was the Balfour declaration and finally the UN, which had no right to take the land away from its original inhabitants to give it to invaders whose ancestors never put a foot in the region. Since both Balfour and the UN were puppet of the Rothschilds at the time, We all know who created the false legality.
Harley Spencer

Malmesbury, UK

#111775 Nov 30, 2013
Check out this Israel info-base.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111776 Nov 30, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about Hitler, the founding father of the State of Israel..
South Africa was among the 33 states that voted in favour of the 1947 UN partition resolution, which led to the creation of the State of Israel
orion

#111777 Nov 30, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>South Africa was among the 33 states that voted in favour of the 1947 UN partition resolution, which led to the creation of the State of Israel
What did you expect, our Field Marshall Smuts was one of the founder of the UN. Educated at Oxford, he was more British than the Brits and was part of Milner Kindergarten and Rothschild Round Tables. In 1949, the Nationalist threw him out.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111778 Nov 30, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect, our Field Marshall Smuts was one of the founder of the UN. Educated at Oxford, he was more British than the Brits and was part of Milner Kindergarten and Rothschild Round Tables. In 1949, the Nationalist threw him out.
Iran was among the 33 states that voted in favour of the 1947 UN partition resolution, which led to the creation of the State of Israel

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111779 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>South Africa was among the 33 states that voted in favour of the 1947 UN partition resolution, which led to the creation of the State of Israel
Zionism corrupted the UN in 1947 by successfully rigging the vote on partition. Israel played the role of victim at that time and still does to this day. It was a unilateral declaration of independence by Israel in 1947 and the Arabs never agreed to it.

The reality is that they were the aggressors in the lead up to the unilateral declaration of an independent state not the Arabs. It was Israel who ethnically cleansed 383 Arab villages between 1948-1973, whilst telling the world at the same time that the land was vacant and barren. They need to hang their heads in shame as does the West for allowing it to occur.

The majority of the Jews who came to Palestine had no claim on the land having been born elsewhere and not in Palestine and they couldn't even speak Hebrew for the most part
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111780 Nov 30, 2013
Just trying to keep ya on your toes.. iran of course never would,

Location hidden

#111783 Nov 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism corrupted the UN in 1947 by successfully rigging the vote on partition. Israel played the role of victim at that time and still does to this day. It was a unilateral declaration of independence by Israel in 1947 and the Arabs never agreed to it.
The reality is that they were the aggressors in the lead up to the unilateral declaration of an independent state not the Arabs. It was Israel who ethnically cleansed 383 Arab villages between 1948-1973, whilst telling the world at the same time that the land was vacant and barren. They need to hang their heads in shame as does the West for allowing it to occur.
The majority of the Jews who came to Palestine had no claim on the land having been born elsewhere and not in Palestine and they couldn't even speak Hebrew for the most part
Whoever the coward is who has judged me why not give me your reasons for disagreeing with me or are you unable to????
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111784 Nov 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
i see, the whole world is ballsless

The Soviet Union, together with the other Soviet bloc countries voted in favor of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, which paved the way for the creation of the State of Israel. On May 17, 1948, three days after Israel declared its independence, the Soviet Union officially granted de jure recognition of Israel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93R...

Location hidden

#111785 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text> Iran was among the 33 states that voted in favour of the 1947 UN partition resolution, which led to the creation of the State of Israel
No they didn't why are you promoting lies??? Iran was one of three states, the other two being India and Yugoslavia that recommended a unitary state with Arab and Jewish provinces.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111786 Nov 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever the coward is who has judged me why not give me your reasons for disagreeing with me or are you unable to????
apparently there are at least 3 of them,..

Location hidden

#111787 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>i see, the whole world is ballsless
The Soviet Union, together with the other Soviet bloc countries voted in favor of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, which paved the way for the creation of the State of Israel. On May 17, 1948, three days after Israel declared its independence, the Soviet Union officially granted de jure recognition of Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93R...
You see nothing and trying to generalize is not winning you any brownie points. You forgot to mention the countries who abstained out of conscience. The only reason the Soviet Union acknowledged the state was so that they could have a base in the Middle East. It's all to do with control and power.

Location hidden

#111788 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>apparently there are at least 3 of them,..
Are you a trinity ?? LMAO
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111789 Nov 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a trinity ?? LMAO
sure, I'm a father, a son and I like spirits. I don't judge with topix icons, ever.

Location hidden

#111790 Nov 30, 2013
The UN without the consent of the majority of the people of Palestine did not have the right to decide to partition Palestine or assign any part of its territory to a minority of alien immigrants in order for them to establish a state of their own.

Despite that, by the narrowest of margins, and only after a rigged vote (rigged by Zionist pressure amounting to blackmail on the leaders and governments of some member states), the UN General Assembly did pass a resolution to partition Palestine and create two states, one Arab, one Jewish, with Jerusalem not part of either. But the General Assembly resolution was only a proposal – meaning that it could have no effect, would not become policy, unless approved by the Security Council.

The truth is that the General Assembly’s partition proposal never went to the Security Council for consideration. Why not? Because the US knew that, if approved, it could only be implemented by force; and President Truman was not prepared to use force to partition Palestine.

So the partition plan was vitiated (became invalid), and the question of what the hell to do about Palestine after the occupying British had been driven out it by Zionist terrorism was taken back to the General Assembly for more discussion. The option favoured and proposed by the US was temporary UN Trusteeship. It was while the General Assembly was debating what to do next that Israel unilaterally declared itself to be in existence - actually in defiance of the will of the organised international community as it then was, including the Truman administration.

The truth of the time was that Israel had no right to exist. It came into existence because Ben-Gurion had done everything necessary to guarantee that his Jewish forces would be more than sufficient in numbers and well enough armed to roll back and defeat any Arab military response to Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence, and that Zionist might would prevail over Palestinian right.

Location hidden

#111791 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>sure, I'm a father, a son and I like spirits. I don't judge with topix icons, ever.
Sure you don't. LOL
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111792 Nov 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You see nothing and trying to generalize is not winning you any brownie points. You forgot to mention the countries who abstained out of conscience. The only reason the Soviet Union acknowledged the state was so that they could have a base in the Middle East. It's all to do with control and power.
Abstention, is there a truer form of ballslessness??

Argentina

Chile

Colombia

El Salvador

Honduras

Mexico

Republic of China

Ethiopia

United Kingdom(special circusmstance eh?)

Yugoslavia
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#111793 Nov 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
The UN without the consent of the majority of the people of Palestine did not have the right to decide to partition Palestine or assign any part of its territory to a minority of alien immigrants in order for them to establish a state of their own.
Despite that, by the narrowest of margins, and only after a rigged vote (rigged by Zionist pressure amounting to blackmail on the leaders and governments of some member states), the UN General Assembly did pass a resolution to partition Palestine and create two states, one Arab, one Jewish, with Jerusalem not part of either. But the General Assembly resolution was only a proposal – meaning that it could have no effect, would not become policy, unless approved by the Security Council.
The truth is that the General Assembly’s partition proposal never went to the Security Council for consideration. Why not? Because the US knew that, if approved, it could only be implemented by force; and President Truman was not prepared to use force to partition Palestine.
So the partition plan was vitiated (became invalid), and the question of what the hell to do about Palestine after the occupying British had been driven out it by Zionist terrorism was taken back to the General Assembly for more discussion. The option favoured and proposed by the US was temporary UN Trusteeship. It was while the General Assembly was debating what to do next that Israel unilaterally declared itself to be in existence - actually in defiance of the will of the organised international community as it then was, including the Truman administration.
The truth of the time was that Israel had no right to exist. It came into existence because Ben-Gurion had done everything necessary to guarantee that his Jewish forces would be more than sufficient in numbers and well enough armed to roll back and defeat any Arab military response to Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence, and that Zionist might would prevail over Palestinian right.
You are currently in a minority.

The State of Israel, which was established by the Israeli Declaration of Independence on 14 May 1948.

160 of the 192 other UN member states (83%) currently recognise Israel.

Location hidden

#111794 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>Abstention, is there a truer form of ballslessness??
Argentina
Chile
Colombia
El Salvador
Honduras
Mexico
Republic of China
Ethiopia
United Kingdom(special circusmstance eh?)
Yugoslavia
Abstention was preferable to going against ones conscience in the case of those who did abstain. The third world countries such as Liberia were threatened with withdrawal of trade worth millions of dollars in the coffee trade in an already poor country. I don't see China being a small player in the scheme of things. It showed it had a conscience. As far as the UK, abstaining the reason was because it was they had held the partition and they did not want to appear biased in any way

America was not going to get on the wrong side of Zionism when elections coming up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 7 hr mack 1,426
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) 13 hr BUTTOX 19
News Golf course manager faces charges of bill fraud (Dec '07) Sep 26 Fedup 25
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 21 padillav 112
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News New suicide prevention strategies for homosexua... Sep 18 Imprtnrd 17
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Sep 16 Dindu 183

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages