Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111520 Nov 16, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant Lil Joey ... you shine a light directly into the grubby face of the Jew ... the answer to all the questions posed. Sorry if I sound 'anti-semitic' but the truth has a way of sounding thus given the facts and the paranoia of the Jews.... but we're not anti-Jew just anti violence, anti - evil and pro-justice...
Peace and Love from Liverpool.....
Tell us the truth about your psychiatric history. Why do you live in denial, blaming others for your illness? Tell us why you are chronically unemployed. Tell us how the Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons came together to mock and injure you. Tell why they censor your posts and why they record and watch you.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111521 Nov 16, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
any joooos on this list

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/...
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111522 Nov 16, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
My pet Dalek. Keeps saying Exterminate Exterminate! Why is that??????
cause he lives with u?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111524 Nov 16, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>any joooos on this list
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/...
The terrorist are Jews. Obama's army of ZOG and the directing of USA army fodder ... mainly Christian Americans ..dying for jews in far off muslim lands.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111525 Nov 16, 2013
More than 115,000 people have died in Syria’s ongoing civil war, a monitoring group said Tuesday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that more than 41,000 civilians — including 6,000 children and 4,000 women — have been killed during the two-and-a-half-year conflict, Reuters reports. About 41,000 fighters loyal to the government have died, and rebel fighters make up about 23,000 of the dead.

With 5,000 deaths in September alone, international attempts to eliminate Syria’s chemical weapons since last month haven’t slowed the bloodshed.

Read more: Group Says Syria Death Toll at 115,000 | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2013/10/01/group-says-s...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111526 Nov 16, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL ... we were waiting for the vermin and right on time Ratty emerges from hell's sewers ... beautiful to see the masonic vermin Jew plying the Jew hate here confirming how Satan has you Ratty. Illuminating to say the least.
How are you feeling while the weekend watch is in full swing, little man?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111527 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you feeling while the weekend watch is in full swing, little man?
LOL ... now back to the sewer RAtty ... best place for Rats and RJs ...
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111528 Nov 16, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
More than 115,000 people have died in Syria’s ongoing civil war, a monitoring group said Tuesday.
More and more blood on Jew hands .. the devil's hands...
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111529 Nov 16, 2013
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Wentworthville, Australia

#111530 Nov 16, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Then u like how the egyptian military has crushed any arab spring in Egypt? And of course you like the peace between Israel and Egypt?

I am a Stalinist Salafi , of course I like what the good General Abdul-Fattah El-Sisi has done to those Wicked Brotherhood Soothsayers.
And I am expecting him to repeat the same remedy for evil in Libya.
Wouldn't that be wonderful.
Actually Allah doesn't want everyone to become * of the Chosen-Salafi * if wouldn't be proper everyone taking the short cut to Heaven.
That's why I tell my comrades in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea ,(North), to work hard for the unification of their Motherland because Allah has a duty for them to fulfil, which is to oppose Japanese Militarization and be ready to engage them if needs be.

USA

#111531 Nov 16, 2013
ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Stalinist

'
That's why I smell my comrades in the shit hole of Korea ,(North), to work hard for the prostitution of their Mother.
'
Allah has a load of trouser chili for them to fill, which is to eat grass and insects in order to stay alive on e more day in the prison camp.
How antiquated of you, lowlife. How do you feel about the incarceration of 200,000 innocents in the North Korean system of gulags, dimwit?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111533 Nov 17, 2013
slimy ... (apologies) :)))
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111534 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorist are Jews. Obama's army of ZOG and the directing of USA army fodder ... mainly Christian Americans ..dying for jews in far off muslim lands.
in case you haven't noticed, There are no americans dying in Syria,Iraq,Pakistan. In Syrias is it because it's not a far off muslim land? Parts of it now belong to u kno who.

On a side note. What do you think
ASSad would have done with his nukes if the Israelis had not denied them to him?

The same as Saddam p'rhaps?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111535 Nov 17, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Stalinist Salafi , of course I like what the good General Abdul-Fattah El-Sisi has done to those Wicked Brotherhood Soothsayers.
And I am expecting him to repeat the same remedy for evil in Libya.
Wouldn't that be wonderful.
Actually Allah doesn't want everyone to become * of the Chosen-Salafi * if wouldn't be proper everyone taking the short cut to Heaven.
That's why I tell my comrades in the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea ,(North), to work hard for the unification of their Motherland because Allah has a duty for them to fulfil, which is to oppose Japanese Militarization and be ready to engage them if needs be.
Apparently the North Koreans are taking your advice.

SEOUL Mon Nov 4, 2013 4:58am EST

(Reuters)- At least 19 North Korean sailors were killed when a naval vessel sank during "combat duties" off the east coast last month, state media said, a rare admission by the impoverished and reclusive country.

South Korean media said the ship sank during a drill killing "scores".

Photos released by North Korea's KCNA state news agency showed leader Kim Jong Un laying flowers at the foot of a memorial to the dead, encircled by at least 19 graves emblazoned with the faces of the sailors.

"Submarine chaser No. 233 fell while performing combat duties in mid-October," KCNA said.

The article did not specify what operation it was undertaking. A version of the article appeared with photos on the front page of the Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for the ruling Korean Workers' Party, underscoring what it described as Kim's personal attention to the sinking.

Information in North Korea is strictly controlled, and accidents are rarely publicly admitted or closely covered by state media.

North Korean official media did not say how many died in the accident, but said that Kim had taken "measures to find all their bodies", suggesting a high death doll.

More and different company for Allah.

USA

#111536 Nov 17, 2013
Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Off you slime Jew and get back your sewer pronto. Fail to do so and we call in Ratslayer! YOu disgusting evil and perennially obnoxious verminous little shit.
The pressure of being watched must get to you, little creepy man.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111537 Nov 17, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text> in case you haven't noticed, There are no americans dying in Syria,Iraq,Pakistan. In Syrias is it because it's not a far off muslim land? Parts of it now belong to u kno who.
On a side note. What do you think
ASSad would have done with his nukes if the Israelis had not denied them to him?
The same as Saddam p'rhaps?
On a 'side note' WTF are talking about 'same as Saddam' you damn idiot? Personally I would loe to see the terrorist state Israel dismantled and the thieving Jews forced to return land and property stolen from the original owners. Nuking Israel? Too many innocents would die obviously you dumba$$
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111538 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The pressure of being watched must get to you, little creepy man.
LOL ... great persistence Ratty ... you must be the same when eating and searching for shit in the sewers LOL

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111541 Nov 17, 2013
love
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111542 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
On a 'side note' WTF are talking about 'same as Saddam' you damn idiot? Personally I would loe to see the terrorist state Israel dismantled and the thieving Jews forced to return land and property stolen from the original owners. Nuking Israel? Too many innocents would die obviously you dumba$$
Now now don't get upset.

-------
ASSad had his nuke program
----------
Syria's nuclear program has come under significant international scrutiny since Israel's September 2007 airstrike on Al-Kibar (referred to as Dair Alzour in IAEA documents)

U remember that don't u??

Operation Orchard it was called by some

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchar...

funny how ASSad never complained too much about that airstrike eh??

-----

'same as Saddam'

--------

Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon, was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on 7 June 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq.

understand now chummly?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111543 Nov 17, 2013
FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
biggest prob is israel dude. get those jews out and therl be small cahnce of peace
get the jews out of Israel and then the sunni will stop bombing shia marketeers and funeral goers in Iraq?

Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Feb 6 Dantheman 3
Attn Adoptees and Birth Parents and siblings Re... (Dec '13) Feb 5 joanNYadoptees 7
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb 2 Evan Politico 13
Genealogy and DNA tests. Feb 1 joan 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jan 31 Van Buren St Guy 1,411
Port Times Record Stabs Father Frank in the Back (May '08) Jan 31 Evelyn 1012 64
Review: AAA Fast Appliance Service (Jun '15) Oct '15 Britt 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages