Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 20 comments on the Jul 22, 2006, Fort Worth Star-Telegram story titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Retired Farmer

Princeton, KY

#111214 Nov 1, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent points!
You are missing one big fact: the largest, most powerful Israel lobby in America is not AIPAC. It is Christians United For Israel (CUFI). CUFI is a creature of war mongering, Armageddon seeking television preacher John Hagee.
Real American

Lockport, KY

#111215 Nov 1, 2013
MrTrollzfull wrote:
Any thing bad that happens in this world just remember that the Jews were behind it and Jews did it.
I dont recall September 11th being plotted by the Jews. I hear people all the time say America has racism
and discrimination they obviously have not visited a topix site
Real American

Lockport, KY

#111216 Nov 1, 2013
Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing one big fact: the largest, most powerful Israel lobby in America is not AIPAC. It is Christians United For Israel (CUFI). CUFI is a creature of war mongering, Armageddon seeking television preacher John Hagee.
War Mongering ? America Defends Saudi Arabia as well.
Real American

Lockport, KY

#111217 Nov 1, 2013
Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing my boss at my very first job told me was, "Always make sure you spell the person's name right!"
The fellow you are referring to is: Al Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud
Spelling is not my strong point but anyway, I do adore the Prince. He does many great things to help others.
Real American

Lockport, KY

#111218 Nov 1, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
U cannot forgive convicted supreme war crimes jews', even if u wanted to. We at Mt.Sinai cannot and will not forgive the israeli untermenschen jews for their endless heinious crimes against humanity. Jews' are doing Satan's bidding and Satan's evilness and who are u or anyone else to forgive these blasphmous cult of evil doers. And who in God's creations are u to tell others to forgive jews' blaspheme and genocidial atrocities..
U must remember this, jews' written Talmud is Satan's inspired words that teaches jews to hate Jesus Christ and to love the Original Serpent of pure eviliness and wickedness...
Jews' are responsiable for making a mockery out of Godly Truths and they cannot repent for deeds of blaspheme, nor their deeds of mass extermination and ethnic cleansing of innocent human beings...
and jews' are "not" God's chosen people and for anyone to have that thought in their little twerps brain mind would make u an illiterate delusional ignoramus like the jerk who calls itself NFL and the fearless cartoonie.
1 . We are ALL Gods Chosen People
2. You shouldnt hold a grudge against a race of people for past mistakes. Sunni Al Qeada Muslims killed my sons father in Iraq. I do not hate all of Islam. I do not even hate Sunni Muslims. For the men that killed kill took responsiblity and aired it on TV. I hold the accountable not Iraqis or Sunni Muslims.
3. God says we should love our neighbors as he loved us.
* you really need to reconsider your feelings.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111219 Nov 1, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
2. You shouldnt hold a grudge against a race of people for past mistakes. Sunni Al Qeada Muslims killed my sons father in Iraq. I do not hate all of Islam. I do not even hate Sunni Muslims. For the men that killed kill took responsiblity and aired it on TV. I hold the accountable not Iraqis or Sunni Muslims.
?./5

Hello, read what i posted and u will see what a jackass u are!

hint: i stated: "U cannot forgive convicted supreme war crimes jews', even if u wanted to. We at Mt.Sinai cannot and will not forgive the israeli untermenschen jews for their endless heinious crimes against humanity.

The jews are "not" God's chosen people and u are a delusional blasphmous convert to think that u and your kind are.

If God stated that u and your kind were His chosen people, then God would be a paradox to Righreousness and His Holiness, and that is not what God is.

Almighty God is "NOT" the God of a Cult of Evil Doers and israel and its israeli wae crime jews are not going to blaspheme God's Name by saying u and your kind are his chosen wailing wall occultist people.

Do "not" mess with God's Name, because you and your kind are nothing more than injurious beastly creatures that are an abomination to all who can see Godly Truths and recongized israel as Satan's Lair for convert hybrid muttfaced mutants, just like u.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111220 Nov 1, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont recall September 11th being plotted by the Jews. I hear people all the time say America has racism
and discrimination they obviously have not visited a topix site
~/5

go to israel where u and your kind belong and stop posting your ignorances on this Historical site of Truth seekers from around the World!

U and your kind a blight and a plague to what is good, because u and your kind love the lie and worship the original serpent, who is your father of all lies. Jesus told your oral cult this in Ancient time and we are warned about u and your kind.
Mahdi

Tacoma, WA

#111221 Nov 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't agree with the actions of Israel after all it has suffered, then you are definitely pro-arab. I don't have to know you to spot an arab sympathizer.
You're a f@@nk stupid. Israel always used the suffering and genoside as an excuse to kill every oppocition to their expantion. So, because I don't like baseball, I am anti American? You, fuung moron.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111222 Nov 2, 2013
Mahdi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f@@nk stupid. Israel always used the suffering and genoside as an excuse to kill every oppocition to their expantion. So, because I don't like baseball, I am anti American? You, fuung moron.
LOL!! Good points!
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111223 Nov 2, 2013
henrymakow.com — Nov 1, 2013

The word “Holocaust” is a Biblical term for “burnt sacrifice.” Why refer to genocide as “a sacrifice”? Because the Illuminati bankers deliberately sacrificed European Jews to create the State of Israel, the capital of the Rothschild’s occult New World Order.

The London-based Illuminati bankers wanted Jews to set up the State of Israel in order to colonize the Middle East.(Zionism was a “British” creation. The “British Empire” was a vehicle for Illuminati Jewish bankers. It is now morphing into the NWO.)

However European Jews wanted no part of Israel. The Illuminati created the Nazis partly to trauma brainwash Jews into supplanting the Palestinians. Zionists and Nazis were mirror images of each other. Both espoused racial purity.
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111224 Nov 2, 2013
`

These are photos of what McCain and his co-rats are backing with Americans taxpayers monies.

Israeli jews wanted their Nanchurian puppet McCain to back these Rebels who are cut off a Christian heads in Syria for israel's future agendas and pre-plans of colonization.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23522...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111225 Nov 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
Blaming the Jews is pure evil. Jews are just like any other group of people. The devil hates the Jews because every book in the bible was written by a Jew.
The devil is condemned to hell, and a curse is on anyone who is antisemetic.
Blaming the Jews is totally lame and gay.
Lame and gay? What are you? Homophobic and hating people with disabilities. There are laws for people like you!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111226 Nov 2, 2013
Woody wrote:
henrymakow.com — Nov 1, 2013
The word “Holocaust” is a Biblical term for “burnt sacrifice.” Why refer to genocide as “a sacrifice”? Because the Illuminati bankers deliberately sacrificed European Jews to create the State of Israel, the capital of the Rothschild’s occult New World Order.
The London-based Illuminati bankers wanted Jews to set up the State of Israel in order to colonize the Middle East.(Zionism was a “British” creation. The “British Empire” was a vehicle for Illuminati Jewish bankers. It is now morphing into the NWO.)
However European Jews wanted no part of Israel. The Illuminati created the Nazis partly to trauma brainwash Jews into supplanting the Palestinians. Zionists and Nazis were mirror images of each other. Both espoused racial purity.
The only holocaust in WWII was the mass bombing of the German cities. In Dresden alone some 600 000 old people, women and children and 2000 Allied POW were roasted to death. Purim! The Nazis collaborated with the Zionists to have the European Jews sent transfered to Palestine with their assets (including the grand piano). A lot of the incidents during the nazi period were false flag operations by the zionists to frighten the Jews to emigrate to Palestine . The Havaara agreement signed between the Nazis and the Zionists provided for Jewish properties to be paid in merchandises to be sold in Palestine and the proceed remitted to the immigrant. Jewish agencies were opened in Berlin till 1941. Most of the Reich , Austrians and Czech Jews left under the Havaara agreement.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111227 Nov 2, 2013
Euro wrote:
Top European Union diplomat condemns building of more Jewish settlements in the West Bank:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/31/eu-co...
It is amazing how Nutjobs tries to BS this forum.Nathan Yahoo stops new settlement he says. I have an article from the Cape Times which says:
Israel frees 26 Palestinians inmates
Israel freed 26 Plaestinian prisonners yesterday as part of US brokered peace efforts, but said IT WAS PRESSING ON WITH ITS PLAN TO BUILD MORE HOMES FOR JEWISH SETTLERS.
Lies, lies and more lies that is what Nutjobs is expected to say...LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111228 Nov 2, 2013
Where is Nutjobs? Picking Palestinian olives?
Sometimes ago, I mentionned there were some 30 million Jews in the world that is in 192 countries. The US has got some 7,4 million (Brandeis University) and Israel some 6,5 million. Nutjobs whose total was 15 million wanted to know where the other were. I did not make the survey which took two years to a local economist, but I would just add a few countries to help out.
Birobidzhan the Jewish repuplic in Siberia, some
2 million according to the attached site, 750 000 according to other sources
Iran 80 000 odd with one member of parliament
France 600 000
Argentina about 600 000 as well
Canada 600 000
Taking the lower figures from Birobidzhan we already have a total of 2630000 on top of the 14 million mentionned above, never the rest of Europe, India, Australia, South Africa, South America, Mexico, China, the rest of Russia and lesser countries.
The 30 million Jewish population stands.
Lies, lies, lies says Nutjobs....
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-zionization-...
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/11/01/geo...
Retired Farmer

Murray, KY

#111229 Nov 2, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
War Mongering ? America Defends Saudi Arabia as well.
I never said anything about what America does concerning Saudi Arabia. I merely pointed out that a fat, rich, war mongering television preacher, one John Hagee, is behind the largest Israel lobby group in the U.S., CUFI.

Hagee is one of those kind that doesn't just support Israel. He supports the most extreme Zionist elements in it, the expansionist types who want to expel or massacre the Palestinians and expand Israel's borders to the horizons. The bastard wants World War III because he thinks that it will fulfill Bible prophecy and bring on Armageddon and the Second Coming.

If what Hagee wants to happen in the Middle East does happen, and then Jesus does not return when predicted (and he will not), the World Court should put Hagee and all the preachers who follow his lead on trial for crimes against humanity and hang them by the neck until dead.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#111230 Nov 2, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing how Nutjobs tries to BS this forum.Nathan Yahoo stops new settlement he says. I have an article from the Cape Times which says:
Israel frees 26 Palestinians inmates
Israel freed 26 Plaestinian prisonners yesterday as part of US brokered peace efforts, but said IT WAS PRESSING ON WITH ITS PLAN TO BUILD MORE HOMES FOR JEWISH SETTLERS.
Lies, lies and more lies that is what Nutjobs is expected to say...LOL
"Nutjobs" has never and WILL never respond to your documented facts and irrefutable sources.

I know I've posted this before but it underscores the futility of "debating" with one of thousands of trained deceptionists

“Handbook of Israel Advocacy”
http://zionism-israel.com/Israel_Advocacy-Con...

=====

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

I've also posted the documented Facts debunking Zionist Mythology but ANYTHING without C.A.M.E.R.A.'s imprimatur is "Anti Semitic"

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...

==========
Friday, March 1st, 2013 | Posted by Jim W. Dean
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

With the growing number of "Anti Semitic" BDS movements and global outrage, the US cannot be the only "Host" for this Parasitic Pariah.

Fortunately, there are also a growing number of "Self Hating Jews" who oppose the Hitlerian policies of the most heavily subsidized Criminal Regime in the World

“ADL Names Top 10 Anti-Israel Groups in the U.S.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
“The top 10 anti-Israel Groups, as identified by ADL, are:

ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism)
&#8232;
American Muslims for Palestine

&#8232;CODEPINK&#8232;

Friends of Sabeel-North America&#8232;

If Americans Knew/Council for the National Interest

&#8232;Jewish Voice for Peace

&#8232;Muslim Public Affairs Council&#8232;

Neturei Karta

&#8232;Students for Justice in Palestine

&#8232;U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation

Remember: Everybody's wrong/Racist but Israel!

Keep up the good work & excellent, FACTUAL comments.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#111231 Nov 2, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
I served with an Airborne unit 40+ years ago and had less hate/resentment for the "enemy" than for the criminal cowards who fabricated the War in S.E. Asia (Gulf of Tonkin etc)

All loyal Americans should look beyond our bias media to some simple realities (I spent 10 - 11 months in the Islamic world, alone and experienced only kindness and hospitality)

Please consider:

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon

The Iraq War was contrived to place the US in the quagmire it is today creating "Terrorists" by our de facto Occupation and "Collateral Damage"

So, how did it start:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Please note the word: "Quietly"

For more on AIPAC, JINSA, ADL, etc lans for soaking distant soil with loyal American soil please study:

“The Clash of Civilizations”
http://criminalstate.com/tag/the-clash-of-civ...
EXCERPT “Timing is everything when waging war “by way of deception,” the motto that has long guided Israeli war-planners. Whenever Israel’s geopolitical goals are threatened, chaos is assured. In national security terminology, the January 24th bombing at Moscow’s busiest airport was “out of theater repositioning.”
First among Tel Aviv’s priorities is their need to maintain traction for the latest geopolitical narrative: a “global war on terrorism” against “Islamo-fascism.” The fact that America’s two latest wars serve Israeli goals remains largely unmentioned in Western media”.CONTINUED

“Clean Break or Dirty War? Israel’s Foreign Policy Directive to the United States”
Institute for Research: Middle East Policy
http://www.irmep.org/Policy_Briefs/3_27_2003_...

Only Israeli "Dual Citizens" can hold the highest Policy Making positions in US Government.
Those mentioned (Feith, Pearle, Wolfwitz etc etc ) are striednt "Israel Firsters" with NO loyalty to the US.

Being a "Loyal American" entails the guts to expose and condemn our greatest threat: the Enemy Within.(No, not "the Jews" but the Zionists sending our families, friends and neignbors to die for Zionist Extremists' "Greater Israel" / Lebensraum

Thanks
Gray
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111233 Nov 3, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nutjobs" has never and WILL never respond to your documented facts and irrefutable sources.
I know I've posted this before but it underscores the futility of "debating" with one of thousands of trained deceptionists
“Handbook of Israel Advocacy”
http://zionism-israel.com/Israel_Advocacy-Con...
=====
"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...
"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
==========
Friday, March 1st, 2013 | Posted by Jim W. Dean
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”
“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED
With the growing number of "Anti Semitic" BDS movements and global outrage, the US cannot be the only "Host" for this Parasitic Pariah.
Fortunately, there are also a growing number of "Self Hating Jews" who oppose the Hitlerian policies of the most heavily subsidized Criminal Regime in the World
“ADL Names Top 10 Anti-Israel Groups in the U.S.”
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
“The top 10 anti-Israel Groups, as identified by ADL, are:
ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism)
&#8232;
American Muslims for Palestine
&#8232;CODEPINK&#8232;
Friends of Sabeel-North America&#8232;
If Americans Knew/Council for the National Interest
&#8232;Jewish Voice for Peace
&#8232;Muslim Public Affairs Council&#8232;
Neturei Karta
&#8232;Students for Justice in Palestine
&#8232;U.S. Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111235 Nov 3, 2013
Ellen Brown — truthdig Nov 2, 2013

This piece first appeared at Web of Debt

The Irish have a long history of being tyrannized, exploited, and oppressed—from the forced conversion to Christianity in the Dark Ages, to slave trading of the natives in the 15th and 16th centuries, to the mid-nineteenth century “potato famine” that was really a holocaust. The British got Ireland’s food exports, while at least one million Irish died from starvation and related diseases, and another million or more emigrated.

Today, Ireland is under a different sort of tyranny, one imposed by the banks and the troika—the EU, ECB and IMF. The oppressors have demanded austerity and more austerity, forcing the public to pick up the tab for bills incurred by profligate private bankers.

The official unemployment rate is 13.5%—up from 5% in 2006—and this figure does not take into account the mass emigration of Ireland’s young people in search of better opportunities abroad. Job loss and a flood of foreclosures are leading to suicides. A raft of new taxes and charges has been sold as necessary to reduce the deficit, but they are simply a backdoor bailout of the banks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 8 hr Stacie Ucci 1,376
Review: Magic Isle Aquarium (Mar '09) 9 hr Lisa 21
cicio Thu ya know 1
News Report: 3 accused in toxic dumping scandal get ... Thu Double Dipping Ta... 1
News Suffolk Professor in Prestigious International ... Thu Don Iarussi MFA 1
News Optometrist Apr 22 Beach Man 2
Adoptees and Birth Parents &Siblings REUNITE! P... (Jan '14) Apr 21 joanNYadoptees 8
More from around the web

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]