Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111183 Oct 31, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
ANDREW JACKSON BATTLES ROTHSCHILD AGENT
NICHOLAS BIDDLE
THE ROTHSCHILD AGENT and child prodigy, Nicholas Biddle (b. in Philadelphia 1786), was the main proponent for central banking. Biddle moved to France at the ages of 19-24 where he came under the tutelage of Nathan Rothschild.
In 1822, under President James Monroe, Biddle became president of the Second Bank of the United States located in Philadelphia.
In 1828, immediately upon his election as the new President of the US, President Andrew Jackson began an investigation of the Second Bank of the United States. President Jackson argued that the bank was privately owned with stockholders from foreign nations who had political agendas at odds with the United States. President Jackson, an avowed Christian, is known for these famous words against the Rothschilds:
—“You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”—
The battle raged and by 1832 when Jackson was up for re-election, the bankers tried to get a renewal Bill for the bank passed. But Jackson vetoed the bill and made a speech concerning the event:
—“More than 8,000,000 of the stock of the bank is held by foreigners who are more dangerous than the military power of an enemy.”—
In 1832 when Jackson ran for re-election and, despite the fact that the Jewish bankers poured $3,000,000 into Henry Clay’s campaign to defeat him, he was re-elected.
And Mr. Blue Walker and friends of Mt.Sinai,.. thanks Petesake for always posting the Truths about this Tribal Cult of "converts" being monsters, who are Evil Personified and an abomination to Godly Truths that the weak minded believe..
This Cult that has Satan as their g_d and sends messsages to Satan via a Wailing Idolatous Wall in israel...are nothing more than circumized beanie mutthead and injurious gluttonous beastly cowards for Satan's deceptive lies, that will become the Devil's Epitaph in israel's war crime abyss cradle of time.
Major eye-opening post Bobbalina .... thanks so much for your kinds words too my friend. Always great posts and great truths from you and all at Mt Sinai
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111184 Oct 31, 2013
CALYPSO17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you are an idiot and one without morals who passes around lies freely with no sense of right and wrong. You are a messenger of lies and propaganda, no better than a snake who torments a harmless Palestinian child. Why don't you bring some truth and social justice into your rhetoric of racism and bigotry? You have indeed been trained well as a loyal subject of fascism and ideological supremacy. The tide has turned and while you are hating people born into faiths other then your own you have yet to address the massive unrelenting slaughter of Muslims by Muslims from Syria to Pakistan to Africa...
Amen Calypso, Alleluyah Brother! Indeed I am an idiot and proud of it. The whole world is turning out to be idiots. Napoleon said that God is on the side of the big battalions and we idiots are the big battalions, therefore God is on our side.
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD , UNITE!
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111187 Oct 31, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Calypso, Alleluyah Brother! Indeed I am an idiot and proud of it. The whole world is turning out to be idiots. Napoleon said that God is on the side of the big battalions and we idiots are the big battalions, therefore God is on our side.
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD , UNITE!
Ha ha cool the way you deal with the morose morons orion.))
Real American

Charlestown, IN

#111190 Oct 31, 2013
Northeastern Truth seeker wrote:
`
?/5
The zionist Federal Reserve Bank that is a privately held NY Corporation and is run by zionist jews, owes and holds Trillions and Trillions of USA dollars that's worth drek.. They are officially bankrupt and we Americans are broken by a Cult of converts,... calling themselves jews'....
Just an FYI Citi Group Major Share holder is Prince Alweed Bin Talah of Saudi Arabia, Jewish people dont own all the money in the world. The richest man in the whole world is Mexican haha.
Historian

Paducah, KY

#111192 Oct 31, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI Citi Group Major Share holder is Prince Alweed Bin Talah of Saudi Arabia, Jewish people dont own all the money in the world. The richest man in the whole world is Mexican haha.
One thing my boss at my very first job told me was, "Always make sure you spell the person's name right!"

The fellow you are referring to is: Al Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111193 Oct 31, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>

SAY SOMETHING ONCE besides this tactic of going online to call people stupid, or make a false allegation against.
Then you call ME dull?
!
Nicely written in the style of the dull Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111195 Oct 31, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Observe a Topix troll!
Pardon me if I don't give you a hug during your moment of severe angst, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.
Bobbalina Sandwich

Selden, NY

#111196 Oct 31, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said when he was crusified on the cross" Father Forgive the for they know not what they do". We must forgive as God have forgiven us;)
~`

U cannot forgive convicted supreme war crimes jews', even if u wanted to. We at Mt.Sinai cannot and will not forgive the israeli untermenschen jews for their endless heinious crimes against humanity. Jews' are doing Satan's bidding and Satan's evilness and who are u or anyone else to forgive these blasphmous cult of evil doers. And who in God's creations are u to tell others to forgive jews' blaspheme and genocidial atrocities..

U must remember this, jews' written Talmud is Satan's inspired words that teaches jews to hate Jesus Christ and to love the Original Serpent of pure eviliness and wickedness...

Jews' are responsiable for making a mockery out of Godly Truths and they cannot repent for deeds of blaspheme, nor their deeds of mass extermination and ethnic cleansing of innocent human beings...

and jews' are "not" God's chosen people and for anyone to have that thought in their little twerps brain mind would make u an illiterate delusional ignoramus like the jerk who calls itself NFL and the fearless cartoonie.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Paterson, NJ

#111197 Oct 31, 2013
God bless israel . The smartest people on the planet know how to deal with these scum , jihadist cockroaches and human flesh eaters.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Paterson, NJ

#111198 Oct 31, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text> god has chosen the Jews as his people , " I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you" that's why Bobba is cursed and lives In a flat tire leaky roof trash home. You should repent now before you drop dead cause hell is hot and no turning back baby
~`
U cannot forgive convicted supreme war crimes jews', even if u wanted to. We at Mt.Sinai cannot and will not forgive the israeli untermenschen jews for their endless heinious crimes against humanity. Jews' are doing Satan's bidding and Satan's evilness and who are u or anyone else to forgive these blasphmous cult of evil doers. And who in God's creations are u to tell others to forgive jews' blaspheme and genocidial atrocities..
U must remember this, jews' written Talmud is Satan's inspired words that teaches jews to hate Jesus Christ and to love the Original Serpent of pure eviliness and wickedness...
Jews' are responsiable for making a mockery out of Godly Truths and they cannot repent for deeds of blaspheme, nor their deeds of mass extermination and ethnic cleansing of innocent human beings...
and jews' are "not" God's chosen people and for anyone to have that thought in their little twerps brain mind would make u an illiterate delusional ignoramus like the jerk who calls itself NFL and the fearless cartoonie.
you trash bag stinky ass
Bobbalina Sandwich

Selden, NY

#111199 Oct 31, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
God bless israel . The smartest people on the planet know how to deal with these scum , jihadist cockroaches and human flesh eaters.
~`

yes they do....and a self professed bigoted convert like u should be very wary that those smart people dont hunt u and your kind down and drag your fat carcasses to Hague's International War Crime Tribunal, where your kind will reap what they have sown...
Bob

Seattle, WA

#111200 Oct 31, 2013
Blaming the Jews is pure evil. Jews are just like any other group of people. The devil hates the Jews because every book in the bible was written by a Jew.

The devil is condemned to hell, and a curse is on anyone who is antisemetic.

Blaming the Jews is totally lame and gay.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#111201 Oct 31, 2013
GOD bless the Jews and may GOD bless Israel.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#111202 Nov 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me if I don't give you a hug during your moment of severe angst, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.
Did you call me dull?
U
L
L
A
R
D
?

Since: Jan 13

India

#111203 Nov 1, 2013
Any thing bad that happens in this world just remember that the Jews were behind it and Jews did it.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111207 Nov 1, 2013
Use of Israel as “unilateral” aggressor was long-planned

While Israel plays the part of unilateral aggressor, citing “security concerns” and fears of “terrorism” as its motivation for its latest unprovoked, extraterritorial attack, it is well documented that the United States and its other regional partner, Saudi Arabia, have long planned to use Israel to carry out attacks that neither could justify carrying out themselves. The purpose of such attacks is both to carry out short-term strategic objectives, and as a means of triggering a wider conflict.

Similar plans have been laid out against Iran upon the pages of corporate-financier funded think tanks like the Brookings Institution.

In regards to Iran, in Brookings’“Which Path to Persia” report, it states specifically (emphasis added):

“Israel appears to have done extensive planning and practice for such a strike already, and its aircraft are probably already based as close to Iran as possible. As such, Israel might be able to launch the strike in a matter of weeks or even days, depending on what weather and intelligence conditions it felt it needed. Moreover, since Israel would have much less of a need (or even interest) in securing regional support for the operation, Jerusalem probably would feel less motivated to wait for an Iranian provocation before attacking. In short, Israel could move very fast to implement this option if both Israeli and American leaders wanted it to happen.
Bobby Sandwich

Selden, NY

#111208 Nov 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
Blaming the Jews is pure evil. Jews are just like any other group of people. The devil hates the Jews because every book in the bible was written by a Jew.
The devil is condemned to hell, and a curse is on anyone who is antisemetic.
Blaming the Jews is totally lame and gay.
/~

If i were the President of this Country, the very first thing i'd do would be to cut all aid and to stop misusing taxpapers monies to support israel's jews Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.

The second thing i would do is return our Treasuty Department to Congress and have Congess sign a document and a plege of allegiance to America and "not" to israelis terrorist jews and their AIPAC benefactors.

Both the Congress and the Senate would adhere to our founding fathers Constitution or be brough up on Treason Charges.

My first year as President woulds be instilling lock-up fear into every elected official to do their job that they were elected to do and sworn an oath and allegiance to...
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#111209 Nov 1, 2013
Go fck yourselves , this is my massage to all the Jew haters. I am a offspring of a Hungarian Roma who converted to Judaism and I am the happiest to be a proud Jew. So again all you haters Go FCK yourselves
Bobby Sandwich

Selden, NY

#111210 Nov 1, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Go fck yourselves , this is my massage to all the Jew haters. I am a offspring of a Hungarian Roma who converted to Judaism and I am the happiest to be a proud Jew. So again all you haters Go FCK yourselves
~

your postings are very g-dly! Your Hungarian mama opened her hoofs up to a defected mutatant sperm cell and that's what made u a jj "convert".
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111213 Nov 1, 2013
Bobby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
/~
If i were the President of this Country, the very first thing i'd do would be to cut all aid and to stop misusing taxpapers monies to support israel's jews Supreme Holocaust in Palestine.
The second thing i would do is return our Treasuty Department to Congress and have Congess sign a document and a plege of allegiance to America and "not" to israelis terrorist jews and their AIPAC benefactors.
Both the Congress and the Senate would adhere to our founding fathers Constitution or be brough up on Treason Charges.
My first year as President woulds be instilling lock-up fear into every elected official to do their job that they were elected to do and sworn an oath and allegiance to...
Excellent points!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Wed true independent 20
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Wed SmokinJoe 111
Northport V.A. Hospital May 23 Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
dope (Feb '14) May 20 Faultofmine 9
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) May 19 Dr Obvious 176
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages