Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110712 Oct 6, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come across similar projections. As an American citizen, do you consider these projections to be a positive or negative thing?
With ALL WHITE support for the illegal, apartheid state of Shitsreal, I think it's going to be a very, very negative thing.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110714 Oct 6, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
u r in a marxist commie j denial in the old last stages of your useless and worthless life. Your daughters kid hater your fk-in evil bigoted guts and hope u FOADD...
I can see you're having yet another pleasant day, aren't you, pinch-faced harpy?

USA

#110719 Oct 8, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
great Guess Who!!... but note the cartoonie loonie ratty is also the NFL fanny racist...
I knew you'd be back, little man. They took you away for a while, didn't they?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110721 Oct 8, 2013
Yes we've been blessed.

USA

#110723 Oct 8, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
^^...Jello to u our Truth seeker from Liverpool and how are u doing?
ays thinking Evilness, which is constantly dripping from their wicked corrupted spirits, that sinks and lays right down into their j core essence of true wvil and are hate-filled with unGodliness./....
Nice ponderous sermon, imbecile.

USA

#110727 Oct 8, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
we've ignored u because u are an illitrate 24/7 reclusive nobody, who loves to get any kind of attention, even though it's demeaning and denigrating and degrading to u and your worthless, useless egg and sperm donors...Get a life, u freaky drek hole in life.
'illitrate' hahahaha!!!!

Nice spelling of a strategic word, racist. The irony is perfect!

USA

#110729 Oct 8, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Guess Who. Always great to read your truths! But yes the blood not end?
Peace and Love to all brothers and sisters at Mt Sinai!
Heh. You're awake at 2AM to spew crap about demons, little man? They're watching you.

USA

#110730 Oct 8, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. and so very true, my friend ... the weasel with it's snout in places we'd rather not say .... too disgusting to think about.
How were things in the isolation ward, little man? Were they able to observe you there as well?

USA

#110732 Oct 9, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
when u were spawned from inderior inferior eggs and sperms..
Your lack of education and ignorance are laughable, stooge. If not smart, you're at least entertaining.

USA

#110734 Oct 9, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
How awful Guess Who ... how silly sometimes we waste our intellect on such utter and complete shits like this awful grubby reluctant Jew. Awful really.
Your intellect? Hilarious, little man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#110735 Oct 9, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Guess Who. Always great to read your truths! But yes the blood not even drips but flows from the hands of these demons and has done so for centuries. Suddenly and surely it must end?
Peace and Love to all brothers and sisters at Mt Sinai!
The Anglicans, Catholics, Jews, Masons and the authorities have been informed of your inappropriate death threats.

They will continue to observe, to record and to report. This time you may not even notice.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110736 Oct 9, 2013
Woody wrote:
As Kenyan and foreign detectives continue to comb through the Westgate debris in search of missing bodies and answers to the Westgate terror attack, shocking revelations have emerged that may catch Kenyans unaware following the 4-day horror ordeal they went through.
This is after the detectives discovered a huge underground tunnel also used as sewerage tunnel, which runs several metres from the Westgate Mall to the neighbouring Nakummatt Ukay Mall.
The detectives noted that the Al-Shaabab terrorists are likely to have escaped through the tunnel, and left their explosives in the Westgate Mall, whose explosions have continued to be heard even after the Kenyan Defence Force secured the Westgate building.
I read that the complex belonged to the same Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the the Trade Centre scam. If true, who says that history does not repeat itself?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110737 Oct 9, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been numerous people on this forum who for some reason believe that Zionists or Jews control the world or at the least the US. The interesting thing is that noone has EVER given any evidence that US actions benifit Israel. On the contrary every action I can think of in the Middle East by the US seems to harm Israel.
Except of course when the US taxpayers billions pour in...of course!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110738 Oct 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you're drunk, harpy. Get some sleep! You have toilets to clean.
Hey! who is coming with toilet jokes, the old condom himself with his superior big man education. Watch it the Gestapo is after you! You cannot I did not give you the tip!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110739 Oct 9, 2013
vistaran wrote:
Muslims never fight a fair war. they are brainwashed to be inhumans and ruthless towards non-Muslims. Hence they do not respect the boundaries and freedom of non-Muslims.
You are right, they never fight a fair war. Those bastards do not march with red uniforms side by side so that they could be wiped out. No, they plant improvised explosive devices on the side or road which blow the brain out of unwary US soldiers send there to teach them democracy. That is dirty, for they should accept the values of Western democracy. And they are not afraid to die for their country fighting invaders. That is not right for they should bow down to Western or Israeli power, not retaliate, leak their boots and thank them for making them slaves in their own land. What an ungrateful bunch! After all the money we spend to destroy their countries ....

USA

#110740 Oct 9, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! who is coming with toilet jokes, the old condom himself with his superior big man education. Watch it the Gestapo is after you! You cannot I did not give you the tip!
Does that sort crap get a big guffaw in your hamlet, dumb cretin?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110741 Oct 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing.
You actually felt the need to answer me twice.
Dumb and drunk for you BOTH times, hag. Now start the floor mopping. It's your job, pig.
With your superior education, big man, don't you know that pigs are not kosher and that you should not talk about about them, except when they are called zebras at the back of the kibbutzim...You naughty boy! you should put on your school uniform and go and get spanked by a dominatrix...You look the type!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110742 Oct 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you're having yet another pleasant day, aren't you, pinch-faced harpy?
I must say your wit is overwhelming...just imagine, who would have thought to call somebody a pinch-faced harpy? Your vocabulary is growing by the day! Where do you get your words? In the morning when putting your make up after a hot night with your same sex boy friend? Really! You shock me!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110743 Oct 9, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a study conducted by the National Policy Institute “As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.”
The good thing about that is that we will not have to pay for their everything. There will be nobody to take the blame for their failure, nobody to grovel on the ground for the crimes of slavery, nobody to subsidise their laziness, no Black empowerment, no affirmative action. And of course, when the Chinese realise that they will have to take over the mantle of the White man stupidity, they will do something about it and make the world less dark and more yellow. And of course if any of the other white looking problem makers are still alive, they will make short shrift out of them as well. It is a win-win situation...

USA

#110744 Oct 9, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>I must morning when putting your make up after a hot night with your same sex boy friend? Really! You shock me!
Desperate homosexual references? Now we're getting a peek inside what passes for your mind, aren't we, dullard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) 10 hr Attica MMA 64
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove Sat mdotcarney 3
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Jul 28 heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 27 El Cacique 1,387
News Suffolk kennel club brings newcomers, dog-show ... Jul 27 Morgan Avila 1
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages