Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,800)

Showing posts 95,981 - 96,000 of109,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Ecellent, but they are only happy when they can fleece the Goyim!(who unfortunately deserve it for being so stupid!)

Fleece em or kill em.
Stupid ,?.
Like buying a set of encyclopedias from a door to door salesman, that's who they are.
Is it stupid to be what you are.
One million conscious decisions go into individuals "decoding" from abstract what they are , that's "daily", OK , in the case of idiots taken in by the Jew , would you believe half a million.
Quarter , well when they get out of bed they decide what's for breakfast and then go back to sleep.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fleece em or kill em.
Stupid ,?.
Like buying a set of encyclopedias from a door to door salesman, that's who they are.
Is it stupid to be what you are.
One million conscious decisions go into individuals "decoding" from abstract what they are , that's "daily", OK , in the case of idiots taken in by the Jew , would you believe half a million.
Quarter , well when they get out of bed they decide what's for breakfast and then go back to sleep.
As you spew hate, it is Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Tunisia and Nigeria.

Syria is a humanitarian nightmare due to the slaughter of innocents and the more than a million who have fled for refuge in Turkey and Jordan. Islam veers between arrogant spiritual certitude and the constant evidence of its failure to produce democratic governments with healthy economies, let along societies in which justice and personal security exists. We may well be witnessing the beginning of its demise, but none of us will be around when that finally comes to pass.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
As you spew hate, it is Muslims who are killing Muslims in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Bahrain, Libya, Tunisia and Nigeria.
Syria is a humanitarian nightmare due to the slaughter of innocents and the more than a million who have fled for refuge in Turkey and Jordan. Islam veers between arrogant spiritual certitude and the constant evidence of its failure to produce democratic governments with healthy economies, let along societies in which justice and personal security exists. We may well be witnessing the beginning of its demise, but none of us will be around when that finally comes to pass.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

That stupid article you present is obviously written a Jew licker.
Allow me to point out why , I can prove its
fraudulent nature.
And all will agree, after I'm through.
And done .
We will be.
Putting the scribble in the pigeon hole where it belongs.
The pigeon hole that be for.
The "lettered French" or as some on our forum say the old condom.
Yes and my evidence is this.
The article clearly states "it was the Sunni" that was devastated by the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire , in fact it was the Sunni who overthrew the Ottoman Empire.
There is this war going on now because the Arab Spring engineered it , and converged with Israel and their backers to offer huge incentives for division to be rigid in the Middle East.
Because that is the only way Israel can survive.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

The great Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Jewmerica was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”

Things are going radically wrong in the United States. The country is owned from top to bottom by a small cabal of Zionist psychopaths and Satanists and there is no difference between the two.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Woody wrote:
The great Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Jewmerica was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”
Things are going radically wrong in the United States. The country is owned from top to bottom by a small cabal of Zionist psychopaths and Satanists and there is no difference between the two.
In a speech before the Duma, French geopolitician Aymeric Chauprade (former Director of the prestigious French Military Academy- L'ecole de Guerre-) stated: "RUSSIA has become the last hope of the world faced with the new totalitarism! The time has arrived to form, around Russia, and with the patriots from all nations, the Internationale of those who cherish their identitity, their family, and who refuse that the individual be reduced to a merchandise."
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Wayne and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
`
_55
And we at Mt. Sinai Retreat thank the righteous well informed Truth seekers like you, from not backg down from Tribal Occultist converts. calling themselbes Hebrew Israelites, who have "no" lineage, or bloodline to Palestinians land nor to the 12 tribes from the House of Isrsel....That's because the jews in israel are liars, decievers, hoaxters and connivers, who stole the land they are squatting on by High War Crimes against Humanity and even lied about a Holocaust in Germany, that turned out to ne a Holohoax..
And for that reason each israeli jew who pledges their alliegence to Satan's israeli Lair,... should be in Hague facing an International High Supreme War Crime International Tribunal for their Evil Satanic Demonized lives and for what they've done in the name of god chosen as religious fanactical Liars.....
and they let you out again from the nut house???
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That stupid article you present is obviously written a Jew licker.
Allow me to point out why , I can prove its
fraudulent nature.
And all will agree, after I'm through.
And done .
We will be.
Putting the scribble in the pigeon hole where it belongs.
The pigeon hole that be for.
The "lettered French" or as some on our forum say the old condom.
Yes and my evidence is this.
The article clearly states "it was the Sunni" that was devastated by the overthrow of the Ottoman Empire , in fact it was the Sunni who overthrew the Ottoman Empire.
There is this war going on now because the Arab Spring engineered it , and converged with Israel and their backers to offer huge incentives for division to be rigid in the Middle East.
Because that is the only way Israel can survive.
Israel can and will survive all your bullshit stories. No big deal.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Sir David Duke.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel can and will survive all your bullshit stories. No big deal.

Bloomburg article today giving credence to the World Bank prediction the per capita income in China will rise to $24, 079 , in the next 16 years.
From $3,348 , 2012.
The gist of the article is announcing Yuan convertibility.
Israel doesn't have a chance in hell.
Big boys play hard ball.
Nobody is going to confront them weather there Jews or wogs , Israel will get sidelined and isolated , hopefully along with
Shinzo Abe.
No more free loaders.

Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomburg article today giving credence to the World Bank prediction the per capita income in China will rise to $24, 079 , in the next 16 years.
From $3,348 , 2012.
The gist of the article is announcing Yuan convertibility.
Israel doesn't have a chance in hell.
Big boys play hard ball.
Nobody is going to confront them weather there Jews or wogs , Israel will get sidelined and isolated , hopefully along with
Shinzo Abe.
No more free loaders.
Dang that means you will finally have to get up and do something.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Zionist = Blood sucking parasites of the Universe..........

MJ Rosenberg — Sept 26, 2013

Barack Obama and Hassan Rouhani have spoken. And they are on the same page. By that I mean not they agree about the issues dividing the two countries but that they are both ready to move forward, to test each other and see if an agreement is possible.

As tentative as all this is, it is a major breakthrough – as anyone who has paid even a little attention over the past 34 years knows.

However, I do not see this process leading anywhere because the Netanyahu government and its lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), are determined to end the process and they have the ability to do it.

They intend to use the United States Congress to cause Rouhani to abandon negotiations by making clear that Congress will accept nothing short of an Iranian surrender on nuclear issues. Unlike President Obama who wants to ensure that Iran’s nuclear program is not used to produce weapons, the lobby, which writes the laws imposing sanctions on Iran, insists that Iran give up its nuclear program entirely.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Dang that means you will finally have to get up and do something.

I doing the best that I can already.
Actually the Mahdi said as soon as I can I got to go to the Eman Mosque in Damascus and participate in the Worship there, and consequently learn the religion of the newly Chosen.
Which I admit makes it easy for me to stay here I am which I'd paradise , but that's not my fault.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
hey muddafkr , so you work? why is it so? the dude you diss is a fkn marvel on here an talks FKN sense so wats your problem freakin' fool. empty you sh!tter go have a bite LOL
As Arabs slaughter Arabs with the help of Iran and Russia, I beg to tell you you're a fool, swine.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I doing the best that I can already.
Actually the Mahdi said as soon as I can I got to go to the Eman Mosque in Damascus and participate in the Worship there, and consequently learn the religion of the newly Chosen.
Which I admit makes it easy for me to stay here I am which I'd paradise , but that's not my fault.
Gullible freak.

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible freak.

Because you said that obscenity I can post this rebuttal.
So thank you , Jew licker.
Fate and Substanceless Space were catapulted by what had come to be conjecture.
Tenuous though if be, it is a far better proposition than incapacity.
And so it began or so some say, it does merit thought, in so far as, the fare to Allah
that He paid for Creation, seems to be the similarity of the fare that we pay for Heaven.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Jewmerica and Shitsreal = international outlaws.........the great country of Persia is going to put a stop to such ridiculous behavior..........go Persia go........

The Islamic Republic of Iran has launched the mass-production of the indigenously developed unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Shahed 129, which was unveiled last year.

The technology to design and develop these types of drones had been in US control, but Iran managed to break the monopoly and develop the know-how to build such aircraft, announced the Public Relations Office of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).

The Shahed (Witness) 129 drone is a combat UAV capable of carrying eight bombs or domestically-manufactured Sadid missiles at the same time, and is designed to hit stationary and mobile targets alike.

It has an effective operational radius of 1,700 km in terms of precision targeting, flight endurance of 24 hours on a single fuel run and a flight ceiling of 24,000 feet. It has a monitoring capability of 200 km radius.

Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the IRGC’s Aerospace Division, said Friday that the drone can help ensure sustainable security for the country.
ocxz

Saint-paul, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As Arabs slaughter Arabs with the help of Iran and Russia, I beg to tell you you're a fool, swine.
Americans slaughters Arabs without the help of anyone.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

hertsman8 wrote:
<quoted text>
it amazes me how communism was the devil in disguise for an American for years and now suddenly thats changed to islam, remeber in syria jews, arabs and christians lived in peace for hundreds of years. maybe what your murdoch and friends led press which gives you your information, actually has alteria motives. mind numbing
What is mind numbing is the oppression, illiteracy, poverty and violence in Islamic nations. The murder and slaughter of Muslims by Muslims and the hatred, sectarian tyranny, suicide attacks, gassing innocent children and refugees living in chaos are all mind numbing. Limits on the press, restrictions on freedom of religion, freedom of assembly and human rights in Arab countries are mind numbing. The Arab colonization of Africa and the racist, oppressive, murderous persecution of Christians is mind numbing.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Big in big condom! how can you call somebody a swine? You know pork is not kosher. Didn't your mother tell you? And you say that you have a superior education...!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
Jewmerica and Shitsreal = international outlaws.........the great country of Persia is going to put a stop to such ridiculous behavior..........go Persia go........
The Islamic Republic of Iran has launched the mass-production of the indigenously developed unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Shahed 129, which was unveiled last year.
The technology to design and develop these types of drones had been in US control, but Iran managed to break the monopoly and develop the know-how to build such aircraft, announced the Public Relations Office of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
The Shahed (Witness) 129 drone is a combat UAV capable of carrying eight bombs or domestically-manufactured Sadid missiles at the same time, and is designed to hit stationary and mobile targets alike.
It has an effective operational radius of 1,700 km in terms of precision targeting, flight endurance of 24 hours on a single fuel run and a flight ceiling of 24,000 feet. It has a monitoring capability of 200 km radius.
Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the IRGC’s Aerospace Division, said Friday that the drone can help ensure sustainable security for the country.
It was easy enough. They captured a US drone last year and just had to copy. One early version was shot over Israel a while ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,981 - 96,000 of109,499
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stony Brook Discussions

Search the Stony Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 22 hr MacDaddyobama 6,274
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue none 6,182
Waverly Train Station (Holtsville) (Nov '11) Tue Jayar 4
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Apr 14 Georgia 1,267
Arrest in bank robbery string (Jun '07) Apr 13 steve 3
Cops:Dylan Vitti Goes on Patchogue Crime Spree Apr 12 jack the ripper 1
Police: Burglar found on kitchen floor Apr 12 jack the ripper 1
•••
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
•••

Stony Brook Jobs