Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121899 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109107 Aug 31, 2013
billyboy wrote:
The Zionists ARE guilty of crimes against humanity. End of!
Keep blinde eye to the real guilty and it will bite you in the A ss like it is biting the Syrian people now. The Muslims kept quite when the jewish children were killed on buses and restaurants and now the government of syria saw it as a moral OK to kill even their own children. Good luck to you with this screwed up mentality of the FANATIC MUSLIMS that are 20% of all MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD. and the rest 80% keep quite or look the other way. NO one Arab demonstration against Syria But for a stupid video plenty of demonstration.
tommy deely

Springfield, NJ

#109108 Aug 31, 2013
u giyd ste ctazy but i love it brcausr st lrast ur alive!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Villawood, Australia

#109110 Aug 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of nostalgia, tell me more about how and why you're a 'Stalinist'.
It must take a particular lack of compunction to overlook his genocidal propensity.
Also, do you have some sort of head wound?

Ratloder you aall me you mungrl pig slave to th insidious pouch of drgern.
What the fu*k were all finished anyway.
Stalin you say , yes think of (p) Noah and the dove of Peace, escaping Nephilim and others even more evil, today we call the bastards Jews.
And when the dove did not return it was over.
Same as it was with Stalin.
Armageddon was the battle of Kursk as the flood was then the water went down .
With us it was different the Jew kept the torrent of evil going , usurping the power of God , now we are not what our forbear left and because of that we are rooted.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109111 Aug 31, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratloder you aall me you mungrl pig slave to th insidious pouch of drgern.
What the fu*k were all finished anyway.
Stalin you say , yes think of (p) Noah and the dove of Peace, escaping s over.
Same as it was with Stalin.
Armageddon was the battle of Kursk as the flood was then the water went down .
With us it was different the Jew kept the torrent of evil going , usurping the power of God , now we are not what our forbear left and because of that we are rooted.
More disjointed allegory and muddled metaphor. You can't disguise your mental shortcomings by clouding the air,'Stalinist'.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Winston Hills, Australia

#109112 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More disjointed allegory and muddled metaphor. You can't disguise your mental shortcomings by clouding the air,'Stalinist'.

What do you expect when you called me that name.
OK , forget that ,! I think of Uncle Joe as
(P) Moses but I can see you got a problem with it.
Scientists can't think in abstract associations that give disclosure to unexplained phenomenon.
Religion and Philosophy were the same thing before the Renaissance, then they split up Philosophy became a Science of reason or something like that.
Stalin said religion would prove to be unfounded , but when Armageddon began to develop he changed hid mind about it.
That's not new , what's new is, why and how that happened.
Why because it was a prophecy made at the beginning of our universal time by the (p)particle who bridged the subjective with his emotion to become material manifestation.(his dialogue with Space and the (p)Son I mean).
That being so it Created the twin dimensions of Allah's Ordination.
The Secular, being the Science behind substance , and the Spiritual being the figurative understanding in abstract terms that is the meaning behind it.
That is Armageddon , the science is determined by the principal so is needed to be understood for the ongoing.
Nothing makes people think more than war.
What we haven't go now what we did have then .
Internationalism.
Fiscal capacity to develop without culminating in concentration.
Doesn't doing like much but civilized survival is impossible without it.

PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109114 Sep 1, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
/88
Good morning Internarional Community....
Obama is not going to do jack sh!t against Syria, unless this Country Congress says so! Why do i ask....because Russia has armed and will back the Syrian goverment to the max with Russia's new long range missiles. These missiles will attack the "convert" jew terrors that's looming in these devish crapholes in israel, and these missiles which will be used to blow the terrorist devil's Nuclear hidden dwn facialty to hell, which was the same facialty that our late great President JFK was going to blow up, before his zionist caused demise.
.... such a little terrrorist rogue regime, that's causing our Country so much problems and grief, that's making us Americans part and parcel to their jew War Crimes againt Humanity and their jews' Cult Marxist's Idealogy, which was spawned to be against God's Creation and God's loving purposes.....
Excellent Bobby!! Concise and excellent!!!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109115 Sep 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Give any evidence of land stolen. It has to be owned by someone to be stolen.
I never stole any land. Why do you assume i am Ashkenasi?
Do you support Hamas?
Do you support Fatah?
DO you support the PLO?
Do you support the BDS movement?
THey all call for the destruction of Israel at the least (which you seem to support from your comments), and most of their documentation call to kill Jews also.
You can't have it both ways.
Are you calling for the destruction of a UN country?
Running around the thread shouting your big mouth off again?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109116 Sep 1, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
What did i write that was untrue? Why do you seem unable to answer even the most simple question?
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THE WEST BANK, GAZA AND JERUSALEM IN THE 1940'S.
WHAT ABOUT THE 1,000,000 JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM JORDAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ, WITH ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS STOLEN?
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE HAMAS, FATAH, PLO CHARTERS WHICH CALL TO KILL JEWS AND DESTROY ISRAEL?
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT THERE ISN'T ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY, NOR ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC?
If what i write is a lie prove me wrong by answering even one of my questions.
You support Jews who attack civilians in the UK and call it 'karma" and then you expect the very same poster to answer your racist and foolish 'questions' concerning the terror, nazi, land-grabbing, horrendous, illegal, butchering, murderous, lying and erroneous 'state' of Hellish Israel? You're a proven thug now STFU dick-head,
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109118 Sep 1, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
/88
hello to u Petesake, that's the Palestinians love and Mt Sinai does too!
israel has a band of mad-sinful cursed "convert" jews, who take on different identities, and the latin La Cucaracha Lipush, is one of those "nitwit nutjob"......
Hello Bobby! Thanks and thanks for your excellent informative posts. Hard to believe these muttheads have wormed their evil way into western democracies ...'wickedness in high places' explains these freaks as explained by St Paul. Peace and love to all!

An NFL Fan

USA

#109124 Sep 1, 2013
Bloody Skankwitch wrote:
`
`
666/t's Syria turn to do some curly tail cult kicking, as the World watches in the thoughts of israeli terrprist jews is reaping what they have sown...
The Syrians are too busy killing one another, illiterate fool.

“numerically challenged”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#109125 Sep 1, 2013
It's gas.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109126 Sep 1, 2013
Keep blinde eye to the real guilty and it will bite you in the A ss like it is biting the Syrian people now. The Muslims kept quite when the jewish children were killed on buses and restaurants and now the government of syria saw it as a moral OK to kill even their own children. Good luck to you with this screwed up mentality of the FANATIC MUSLIMS that are 20% of all MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD. and the rest 80% keep quite or look the other way. Not even one Arab demonstration against Syria But for a stupid video plenty of demonstration.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109128 Sep 1, 2013
Booby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
your john hagee nose is growing again!
so you're saying the Syrians aren't murdering one another. Ignorance has a price, and you're it, stooge.
billyboy

Barry, UK

#109129 Sep 1, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Keep blinde eye to the real guilty and it will bite you in the A ss like it is biting the Syrian people now. The Muslims kept quite when the jewish children were killed on buses and restaurants and now the government of syria saw it as a moral OK to kill even their own children. Good luck to you with this screwed up mentality of the FANATIC MUSLIMS that are 20% of all MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD. and the rest 80% keep quite or look the other way. NO one Arab demonstration against Syria But for a stupid video plenty of demonstration.
The world looked away when one million innocents in Iraq were butchered. I think you ham shanks call it collateral damage. The Zionists are worse than the Nazis. The Nazis knew they were crimes, the Zionists do NOT! BTW. Is good old uncle tom Obama still protecting the good old paedophile priest Ratzinger and his corrupt church guilty of crimes against humanity. Mass murder and rape of children on a global scale? Sure he is! Must say, it was a sight to behold watching two US presidents kissing the hand of a paedophile. Says it all! Now, go shove your ham shank democracy where the sun don't shine!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109132 Sep 1, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
Petesake, Obama has lost his way....There will be no bombing for jews terrotism agendas this month...
Hi Bobbalina .... they and Obama realise the game is up ... no more lies ... people are now able to see the devil within Netanyahu and his satanic agenda. One day the world will know the Lord God Creator ... anyway I hope it will be .... He will not intervene until his moment when the TIME is over for satanic forces on earth.

Peace and love to all at Mt Sinai!!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#109133 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You support Jews who attack civilians in the UK and call it 'karma" and then you expect the very same poster to answer your racist and foolish 'questions' concerning the terror, nazi, land-grabbing, horrendous, illegal, butchering, murderous, lying and erroneous 'state' of Hellish Israel? You're a proven thug now STFU dick-head,
You are correct to note the same script from another of Israel's Paid, Full Time, and Trained Propagandists.

As the Zionist State has justified Global enmity and legitimized regional Resistance Groups they spend $ Billions hiring spammers chreerleading for Zionist Genocide, Pure Race land theft.

Their latest enterprise; "BlueStar" promises Scholarships and $ support to all Hasbara spammers who regurgitate; they are accurately regarded as paid Israeli Propaganda Agents:

“Israeli govt to recruit students as undercover agents on social media”
http://rt.com/news/israel-recruit-students-un...

EXCERPT “Israel is set to recruit students to work undercover in "covert units" at universities. The students will post messages on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube on the Israeli government’s behalf – without identifying themselves as government agents.
The covert units will be set up at each university and structured in a semi-military fashion. While groups will take directions from staff at the Prime Minister’s Office, the government says that officially they will be politically independent.“ CONTINUED

Of course you know that most of the Paid, Full Time Zionist Shills, here work for one of thousands of Israeli Propaganda Groups (Like the one shown here:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

No other state spends as much time, money, energy on their Propaganda Industry......or needs to.

Ignore "Nutjobs...." and the other obvious "Israeli Propaganda Agents"; they get paid.......you don't.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109134 Sep 1, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
/55
If you are going to be part of the loyal and righteous whose living within God's Governmental Rule and an Americans second,...you must question, denounce and condemn our commitment to israel's devil's terrorism agendas.
Our loyality must be to God's Rightness and not to israel convert jews criminal hypocresy and supreme war crimes endless evil activities.
And israeli jews regime does "not" live in God's Laws and doesn't respect our forefathers Constitution, that's why we of trust and faith in God must question the devil sub-humans who killed millions of innocent people in Russia, Palestine, Iraq, Libya and endless others with/bt Marxist jews Zionism/Communism Ideology.
Beware and be Alert, because the Truth is Coming to avenge these Liars, like a thief in the night~
Excellent post again my friend!

An NFL Fan

USA

#109136 Sep 1, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`69
Sunnis and Shiites are fighting because our Country endorsed the israeli jews covert operation of false flags that is made to divide and conquer your enemy by jews' terrorism Mossad lies and deceptive mottos.
LOL! Leave it to an ignorant stooge such as you to puke up the 'false flag' thing as if you had some sort of insider information. You're still a poorly educated slob who mops floors for a living, so eat it and like it, fool.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109137 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post again my friend!
I see you're taking to your role as a lowly toady very well, friendless little man.
They're still parked down the street today, aren't they?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#109138 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying the Syrians aren't murdering one another. Ignorance has a price, and you're it, stooge.
Western supported, Israeli, US, EU Funded Terrorists are hired to kill Syrians:

“CIA & MOSSAD DEATH SQUADS BEHIND SYRIA REVOLT.”
http://worldintelligence.webnode.com.ar/news/...

“Syrian Conflict: The Price of Defying the West and Obstructing a US-Israeli Attack on Iran”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/syrian-conflict-...

“Hidden US-Israeli Military Agenda:“Break Syria into Pieces”
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2012/06/20/hid...

Of course since documented Facts aren't spoon fed into your little pin head we wouldn't expect you to know the truth about the Regime Change....

...there IS something out there other than Faux News!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
News Mixed vibes on body shaker (Jun '06) Nov 27 WalM 505
News LI Dreamers fear Trump will revoke protections,... Nov 26 Wildchild 1
Review: Peterson & Grace - Sara E Grace DDS (Mar '10) Nov 25 Roc 2
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Nov 22 Squafdonoboles 1,166
Public Safety SCCC Selden Nov 22 Joseph A Caggiano 4

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages