Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#107420 Jul 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post as usual and much appreciated Gay jerkoff.
, but , having been a Stalinist all my life ,ast and one in the Middle East.
A 'Stalinist'. How quaint.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#107421 Jul 4, 2013
Arafat's body exhumed, tested

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/27/health/polo...

USA

#107423 Jul 5, 2013
Israel is Troll Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
israel draws rats and enbred trolls
Deep.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107425 Jul 5, 2013
GnA wrote:
Revelations 22:16
Malachi 1
This is the message that the Lord gave to Israel through the prophet Malachi.[2] "I have always loved you," says the Lord. But you retort, "Really? How have you loved us?" And the Lord replies, "This is how I showed my love for you: I loved your ancestor Jacob,[3] but I rejected his brother, Esau, and devastated his hill country. I turned Esau's inheritance into a desert for jackals." [4] Esau's descendants in Edom may say, "We have been shattered, but we will rebuild the ruins." But the Lord of Heaven's Armies replies, "They may try to rebuild, but I will demolish them again. Their country will be known as 'The Land of Wickedness,' and their people will be called 'The People with Whom the Lord Is Forever Angry.'[5] When you see the destruction for yourselves, you will say,‘Truly, the Lord ’s greatness reaches far beyond Israel’s borders!’”
God hated Esau because he was "greedy" just like the bastard State of Israel today .
You are offering Allah a sick and diseased animal in the form of self redeemed Israel.
Allah made His promise to the the patriarch Levi, " Kohath the Levite was the father of Amram, the husband of Levi's daughter Jochebed , who was born in Egypt.Amram and Jochebed's three children Aaron, Moses,and Miriam".
The Levites are accepted as substitutes for the first born Sons.
The Levites were done away with by Pseudo Jews.
Their religion is garbage.

USA

#107426 Jul 5, 2013
Israel is Troll s Heaven wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~`

why and how Germany lost the War was because of jew traitors lies and that's when a revelation came in 1913-4, about jews' part in Germany's fall and decline.
So you're telling me you have a menial job (if any) and you're desperate to blame someone for it. Thanks for the insight, hag.

USA

#107428 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="I am a Troll's Ass"]
``
~`
This NFL above is a classical example of israel's illiterate trolling hagee idiots. This reclusive ratbag post the same mindless lying sh!t, 24/7 while eating and licking on israeli terrorist's matzo-balls.
The rat scum has no life, but us with real Truth![/QUOTE]

It's so good to see you finally ended your journey through the digestive system, imbecile.

USA

#107431 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
~`
blank,......
You're a thick one, aren't you, slob?

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#107435 Jul 6, 2013
`
~`
Weekly News will be made available on this Historical Site by fellow x Jewish man Brother Nathanael.
Lets sit back and enjoy Brother Nathanael video as he talks about the Truth and the monsters in "Occupy Palestine", called the Cult of War Crime Jew Jews.....
`
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FNtRnEYVtJMXX
Brother Nathanael made me realize something very important , the transfer of imagination from Jew to goyem must involve blackmail , otherwise how could operation "cut-throat" something all people abhor, replace operation petticoat something the Yanks use to invigorate their decadent lives,(except for the poor).
Communism being the villain was understandable .
People with hardly anything, and representing no kind of threat to Americans becoming the anathema to American pride needing to be obliterated by the omnipotent vermin Jew.
That is indeed a stretch from real world to Jew world that must involve blackmail.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#107437 Jul 6, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
For insolence, contempt of court, racism, breaking conditions of bail (by breathing too often) this court sentences you initially to 24 lashes of the cat o' nine tails. Any whimpering during the execution of punishment will lead to a further 10 lashes. Now racist and unpleasant of all Jews in this court ... GET OUT!!! And when you return you will walk on TWO not four legs ... UNDERSTOOD?
NNnnnnEEExt!!!
You can pretend you are female or impersonate the law or modify your IP but still they watch, record and report.

Free masons, Catholics, Jews and Anglicans are aware of your mental health issues and psychiatric history. Your sadomasochistic violent rhetoric is once again raising concern and because it violates the community standard for decency, you will be contacted, again. This is for your own good.

USA

#107438 Jul 6, 2013
Judge Duly wrote:
<quoted text>
For insolence, contempt of court, racism, breaking conditions of bail (by breathing too often) this court sentences you initially to 24 lashes of the
NNnnnnEEExt!!!
They're parked outside right now, aren't they?

USA

#107440 Jul 6, 2013
I is a Rat s Anus wrote:
`
5/888
We need to boycott tribal Jewry's evilness. Anything from israel and anything representing the Zion Cult, must be boycotted.
This Planet Earth was not created by any jew jews' cult and this Earth, with Godly waters, land, sky and Galaxies, belongs only to the Creator and Designer.
..... and jew jews are an aberration and abomination to God's Creation and evilness, wickedness, liars, deceivers, bigots, racist, supremacist, pagans and murderous serial killing barbaric atheist savages
Heh. But you're not bitter...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#107445 Jul 6, 2013
``
~`
This NFL above is a classical example of israel's illiterate trolling hagee idiots. This reclusive ratbag post the same mindless lying sh!t, 24/7 while eating and licking on israeli terrorist's matzo-balls.
The rat scum has no life, but us with real Truth!
Interesting site
http://HolocaustRevisionism.com

USA

#107446 Jul 6, 2013
Judge Muly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are violating your bail Mr Levi. May I remind this court of recent

"
Is it even more disconcerting that they watch you during the night, little creep?

How many of your accounts have been deleted lately?
GnA

Australia

#107447 Jul 6, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
God hated Esau because he was "greedy" just like the bastard State of Israel today .
You are offering Allah a sick and diseased animal in the form of self redeemed Israel.
Allah made His promise to the the patriarch Levi, " Kohath the Levite was the father of Amram, the husband of Levi's daughter Jochebed , who was born in Egypt.Amram and Jochebed's three children Aaron, Moses,and Miriam".
The Levites are accepted as substitutes for the first born Sons.
The Levites were done away with by Pseudo Jews.
Their religion is garbage.
THat's what you think. But Jacob is "Israel" so your wrong from the beginning of your comment to the end.
GnA

Australia

#107448 Jul 6, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
5/888
It was the Hebrews who offered lame, sick and diseased animals to the GOD of ABRAHAM...
Almighty God of Angels Armies, asked the Hebrews this:
"When you bring a blind or sick or lame animal to sacrifice to me, do you think there's nothing wrong with that? Try giving an animal like that to the governor! Would he be pleased with you or grant you any favors/?"
Hebrews were disloyal, self serving creatures, much like the Talmudic Jews' today,... that wanted to turn a profit and they could "not" turn a profit with sickly animals.
So they offered these diseased, lame, blind animals to the God of Abraham..
.....and you have the gall to ridicule others and their religious beliefs.
GnA, you are a Hypocrite, whose indulging your lies in your own self made and Jewish manufactured hypocrisy....
You fool!!!!

What other religion's? There's no other god but the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) even when the Lord talks about him Loving the Israelites. Its hard for you's to believe because the devil has planted so much hate in your head it seem's right yet u are so far from the truth its not funny.

Look at all of you's wasteing your time telling us how you's feel is anything that you say important??

Of course not!! It hasnt changed God's mind and what it say's in the Bible. No matter what you say you cant get rid of Israel no country but God alone so just quit it!!

Its useless trying to bring up Israel's faults we aint the International court lmao. Go and complain to them whoever it is and see if they can do anything. God will silence them Israel is in the hands of their owner Jesus Christ as the Word of God say's.

Theres nothing you can do!! Whats the point in talking about Israel's faults on this forum?? You aint going nowhere hahahahahahahah.

Israel a terrorist state?? LoL

Syria
Egypt
Lebanon
Iraq
Iran
Turkey etc...

Islam is corrupt is there Joy in killing for allah?

Whats the difference between shiite and sunni mosques? Dont they believe in the 1 God?

We Christian's believe in the God of Israel the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob(Israel) even though some Israeli's continue to reject Jesus theres nothing new in that scriptures even point to their Disobedience being a blessing for us the Gentiles.
And just like the disobedient Israelites unbeliving Gentiles are in the same boat.

So how can you point out Israel's faults when you have them yourself you and your country??

GnA

Australia

#107449 Jul 6, 2013
Look at Israel

The Lord Jesus Christ is looking after them. Look how he silences the Arabs who think they own the Land his Father gave Abraham a long time ago. Though he is quick to silence the Palestinian's he still helps them and cares for them. Look at what The King of the Jews King of Israel Lord of lords King of kings is doing turning the eyes of Muslims back on to him (millions) I mean millions of muslim's

So why do you hate Jews/Israelites when Jesus Christ is helping your people back to Truth.

Islam Will not survive if Sunni's vs Shiites keeps going The kingdom of allah (Will not Survive) it will come down fast and scatter like pieces of clay.

The moment Syria's War divided sunni and shiite's thats when the end of islam was at hand.

USA

#107461 Jul 6, 2013
SPAM OFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the infidel ctoonist/the SERPENT anf FANny too? Speak now for no one who speaks truth is a crazy lying, laughing loon of a demon like you.
Are you having yet another acute bought of paranoia, slob?

No worries. Paranoia is defined as fear of something which does not exist.
You have every reason to fear.
GnA

Australia

#107463 Jul 7, 2013
PANOFSTPETER wrote:
<quoted text>
As Christ spoke .. he spoke to the whole world and he spoke before he was murdered by Jews:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Actually he spoke to the unbelieving Jews.

Like I said it doesn't matter what you say it aint gonna change a thing you and these people against Israel can all come together share your thoughts annnnnnnnndd.....thats about it. People with more knowledge would just rebuke it cause they Love their God above all no matter how bad people talk about Israel.

So you so called believers who side with believers of allah your path has already been plan'd. Blind leading the Blind.

Stop reading the bible if your against Israel the Bible was written by The Israelites who God chose himself. And now you mere humans who read it come up with outrages claims I can't even believe what I read from u pete (split personality) or maybe not fully there??

Anyways like I said keep talking cause no one's gonna here your pathetic claims its Israel's Land so you followers of allah (dead god) dont touch

allah must love uprisings cause thats all you see from arab nations. But Israel LOVE HOW Jesus Christ is looking after his people. Israel as tiny as a rock and you Allah nations still can't get rid of Israel :)
GnA

Australia

#107464 Jul 7, 2013
Jay J The Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Report to the appropriate court room your racist rabid Jew .... first hearing tomorrow AM. Do NOT MISS the session which is dealing with your ferocious racist tendencies. We cured your little boy fixation I hope with some success. Now we must tend to the enormous issue you have with racism and incitement to racial hatred and harassment of course. Be prompt or you will lose your fresh water ration. Are you still proud of your 'jewsih heritage' Levi?
[case 130 430] re Racism, incitement to racial hatred, use of racist language in a public forum and internet harassment.
Partial list of charges against A N F Levi :-
Portraying character infidel cartoonist:
Wishing for death and destruction upon Palestinian villages
Wishing death and destruction upon Palestinian children
Incitement to racial hatred and harassment
Harassing posters in a public forum
Portraying character An NFL Fan:
Wishing for death and destruction upon Palestinian villages
Wishing death and destruction upon Palestinian children
Incitement to racial hatred and harassment
Harassing posters in a public forum
Regular use of horrible and racist works such as 'PAKIE"
Who are u to Judge u hate Jews so what the point in pointing out someone's faults when u have them yourself. LoL
GnA

Australia

#107465 Jul 7, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/888
We've explained the Truth to you and your kind of evil filth and you and your kind listened with deaf ears
And for whatever reason it doesn't seem to be registering in that john hagee's brainless moon head of yours.
So, live your jew jews lies,.... because it is written that God lets an operation of error go to those who've chosen jew jews liars because they are lovers of the lie and not lovers of the Truth
Luke 8

Soon afterward Jesus began a tour of the nearby towns and villages, preaching and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom of God. He took his twelve disciples with him,[2] along with some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases. Among them were Mary Magdalene, from whom he had cast out seven demons; [3] Joanna, the wife of Chuza, Herod’s business manager; Susanna; and many others who were contributing their own resources to support Jesus and his disciples.

Luke 8:19 True Family of Jesus Christ.
[19] Then Jesus' mother and brothers came to see him, but they couldn't get to him because of the crowd.[20] Someone told Jesus, "Your mother and your brothers are outside, and they want to see you." [21] Jesus replied,“My mother and my brothers are all those who hear God’s word and obey it.”

Matthew 15:21
[21] Then Jesus left Galilee and went north to the region of Tyre and Sidon.[22] A Gentile woman who lived there came to him, pleading, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that torments her severely." [23] But Jesus gave her no reply, not even a word. Then his disciples urged him to send her away. "Tell her to go away," they said. "She is bothering us with all her begging." [24] Then Jesus said to the woman,“I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Dec 18 Scottu 56
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stony Brook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stony Brook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:26 am PST

NBC Sports 5:26AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
Yahoo! Sports 6:29 AM
Tom Coughlin not thrilled about Odell Beckham celebration questions
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
Yahoo! Sports11:40 AM
Steelers hardly satisfied with playoff spot