Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
America First

Hopkinsville, KY

#107005 Jun 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="Woody" The U.S. House of Representatives passed a defense authorization bill that would make it U.S. policy to take “all necessary steps” to ensure Israel is able to “remove existential threats,” among them nuclear facilities in Iran.
“It is the policy of the United States to take all necessary steps to ensure that Israel possesses and maintains an independent capability to remove existential threats to its security and defend its vital national interests,” said the amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act passed Friday.
The amendment, initiated by Rep. Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) and first reported by Americans for Peace Now weekly legislative roundup, would require the president to report every 90 days on how the policy is being implemented.[/QUOTE]

George Washington advised, "Observe good faith and justice towards all Nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all… nothing is more essential, than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular Nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The Nation, which indulges towards another an habitual hatred, or an habitual fondness, is in some degree a slave."

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#107006 Jun 19, 2013
Breaking News on the thread.
Obama is ready to reduce tactical nukes in Europe.
Something all progressive elements have demanded since the Break up of the Soviet Union.
Will this transcend into US breaking ties with al-Qa'eda ?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107008 Jun 19, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't shout so loud in court. Have some respect!
You call ME insane Mr nutjob? Come come have a little look at yourself! Now settle down and take a deep breath. Tell me if you would like your house stolen by the state? Demolished by the state? Given over to others who have no right to it by the state? Tell me after that if you would like to see your child butchered by soldiers of the state?
Then when you've answered the above tell me Israel is innocent of war crimes and crimes against humanity? Your answers will determine your sanity not mine... nutjob there..
If i have legal deed for my house than it is mine, a large % of Arab building in what was W.Palestine is illegal. They don't own the land but steal it in the first place.
The Majority of the teenagers killed in the conflict are active fighters. Maybe you should tell the Palestinians to stop creating Child armies like in Africa.
I never claimed that Israel does nothing wrong but its interesting how you make no mention of the thousands of homes stolen by Arabs from Jews in Jerusalem and the West Bank. Nor the close to 1 million Jews who were persecuted from Arab countries with ALL their possessions stolen.
The difference here is that most Arabs on the land did not own but rented their land, so it was not theirs in the first place.

Can you give me a case where Israel demolishes homes and gives the land to Jews??? Its easy to claim now back it up.
Bobby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#107009 Jun 19, 2013
/888

i just love this article below and i'm quoting:

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may prevail in the more than two-year-old insurgency, Israel's intelligence minister said on Monday, Reuters reported.

Yuval Steinitz, minister for international affairs, strategy and intelligence, was asked at a briefing with foreign journalists whether recent successes by Assad's forces against the foreign-backed rebels might herald victory for the Syrian leader.

"I always thought that it might be the case that at the end of the day Assad, with a very strong… Hezbollah backing, might gain the upper hand," Steinitz said.

"And I think that this is possible and I thought that this is possible already a long time ago."

Steinitz, who is not a member of Israel's security cabinet but does have access to intelligence updates as well as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's ear, said Assad's government "might not just survive but even regain territories" from the rebels".

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad may prevail in the more than two-year-old insurgency, Israel's intelligence minister said on Monday, Reuters reported.

Yuval Steinitz, minister for international affairs, strategy and intelligence, was asked at a briefing with foreign journalists whether recent successes by Assad's forces against the foreign-backed rebels might herald victory for the Syrian leader.

Syria Assad is Syria and its people love Assad and Assad is their Legendary Hero!

And Israel will fall because of Assad and Hezbollah/ and Iran,...and this group is known as the "Trio Alliance of Rigorousness" and Russia is their Guardian.

And Persians are not Arabs/!
Bobby Sands

Mount Sinai, NY

#107010 Jun 19, 2013
/888

What Americans on Obama's kill list/???? And who does the assassinations/???

Quoting:

"They describe a paradoxical leader who shunned the legislative deal-making required to close the detention facility at Guantánamo Bay in Cuba, but approves lethal action without hand-wringing.

While he was adamant about narrowing the fight and improving relations with the Muslim world, he has followed the metastasizing enemy into new and dangerous lands. When he applies his lawyering skills to counterterrorism, it is usually to enable, not constrain, his ferocious campaign against Al Qaeda — even when it comes to killing an American cleric in Yemen, a decision that Mr. Obama told colleagues was “an easy one.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obama...
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107012 Jun 19, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
A large % of 'Jewish' land is illegal under international law. Stop throwing meaningless phrases around .... "in the first place" and 'illgal' because in an occupied land these words mean nothing when used by the occupiers.
So you have no answer for me and start to spout the illegal BS with no documentation to back it up.

According to International Law and the definition of Occupied territory is when one country conquers another COUNTRIES territory.

According to international law the land was under Ottoman rule. They signed the Treaty of Servais in the 1920's which gave up their right to the land. The league of nations created Mandates and split up much of the land conquered. The Mandate for Palestine give Western Palestine LEGALLY to the Jews for their own country.
Britain the trustees of the Mandate had a job to do. Legally they should have followed the Mandate and encouraged Jewish Immigration to Public land (which was the majority of the land at the time) to create a Jewish country on the land when the institutions are ready. Instead they chose to allow massive non-Jewish immigration while restricting Jewish immigration. If you are interested read the League of Nations documentation even at the end of the 1920's they complained to Britain that they were going against the Mandate.
Anyways. Then the UN came about and article 80 confirms the Mandate as enshrined in international law. When Jordan illegally occupied the land until 1967 there was no request to create a state there. On the contrary the PLO National Covenant 1964 clearly gives up their claims to the land for a country and they called for a regional Arab caliphate. Once 1967 had passed and Israel gained the land back the Palestinians changed their Charter in order to target Israel.
According to international law for a land to be occupied territory it has to be taken from a COUNTRY which legally owns it. This never happened so it is disputed territory.
The Red Cross changed the definition in the 70's i believe and that is the reason for this occupied myth today.

If you can give me an international document backing up your claim that the Palestinians as a nation have the legal right to the land go ahead. Otherwise dont make these BS claims.

If it was illegal for Israel to be there in the first place than negotiations would be irrelevant. Since Israel has a right to the land the Palestinians have to negotiate if they want part of it for themselves.

Look up disputed territories in the world and explain to me why Israel is considered different according to international law.

Sydney, Australia

#107019 Jun 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 17 is entitled,“A Prophecy Against Damascus,” a chapter that details impending disaster, and, in Jeremiah 49, Damascus’ fate

So 160 years after a prophecy was made and concluded the actual prophecy was going to be extended upon as a different location.
To reinforce your machinations today, it can be repeated when ever.
The Assyria took the North, the Babylonians got them and the rest of Israel , what the Lord said about Nebuchadnezzar was a wind down the people are taken away but will come back to be in place for the coming of Christ.
No further prophecy was made concerning the "fate",- I don't even think you know what "fate" is,- of the return in relation to its ending or another beginning after that ending, by any Prophet that the Jew recognized.
So the Chosen People changed when the Jew didn't recognize Christ.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107020 Jun 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
So 160 years after a prophecy was made and concluded the actual prophecy was going to be extended upon as a different location.
The Assyria took the North, the Babylonians got them and the rest of Israel , what the Lord said about Nebuchadnezzar was a wind down the people are taken away but will come back to be in place for the coming of Christ.
No further prophecy was made concerning the "fate",- I don't even think you know what "fate" is,- of the return in relation to its ending or another beginning after that ending, by any Prophet that the Jew recognized.
A prophecy against Damascus:
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107021 Jun 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
23Concerning Damascus:
“Hamath and Arpad are dismayed,
for they have heard bad news.
They are disheartened,
troubled like #
49:23Hebrew onor by
the restless sea.
24Damascus has become feeble,
she has turned to flee
and panic has gripped her;
anguish and pain have seized her,
pain like that of a woman in labor.
25Why has the city of renown not been abandoned,
the town in which I delight?
26Surely, her young men will fall in the streets;
all her soldiers will be silenced in that day,”
declares the Lord Almighty.
27“I will set fire to the walls of Damascus;
it will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad.”
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#107022 Jun 20, 2013
Michael — The Economic Collapse June 18, 2013

Every night Americans prove that they are willing to do absolutely horrible things to their fellow human beings. Most of the time, we never even hear about the sick and twisted things that happen on the side streets and dark alleys of America. Once in a while a particularly twisted story will get picked up by the news, but usually most Americans are pretty much able to isolate themselves from the depravity that is happening all around them. Unfortunately, the social decay that is eating away at our society like cancer is spreading. It is getting harder and harder for average Americans to keep the darkness at bay. When it suddenly reaches out and touches your family, it can be absolutely shocking. America is not the kind, loving and gentle place that is portrayed in our movies and on our television shows. The sad truth is that America is becoming colder and meaner with each passing day. Yes, there are definitely some Americans that are kind and compassionate, but they are in the minority. As our economic decline becomes even more severe, the hearts of even more Americans are going to grow cold. And people with cold hearts can do some absolutely terrible things.
wallace cadenbury III

Hempstead, NY

#107023 Jun 20, 2013
Woody wrote:
Every night Americans prove that they are willing to do absolutely horrible things to their fellow human beings. Most of the time, we never even hear about the sick and twisted things that happen on the side streets and dark alleys of America. Once in a while a particularly twisted story will get picked up by the news, but usually most Americans are pretty much able to isolate themselves from the depravity that is happening all around them. Unfortunately, the social decay that is eating away at our society like cancer is spreading. It is getting harder and harder for average Americans to keep the darkness at bay. When it suddenly reaches out and touches your family, it can be absolutely shocking. America is not the kind, loving and gentle place that is portrayed in our movies and on our television shows. The sad truth is that America is becoming colder and meaner with each passing day. Yes, there are definitely some Americans that are kind and compassionate, but they are in the minority. As our economic decline becomes even more severe, the hearts of even more Americans are going to grow cold. And people with cold hearts can do some absolutely terrible things.
I suggest you visit Syria where Hezbollah is busy killing children in the name of Iran's Ayatollah.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107024 Jun 20, 2013
Woody wrote:
Were there is evil good will be more. You need to do your part and treat your neighbors as you would like to be treated. Go out of your way to be kind to others, you will be surprized.:)

Sydney, Australia

#107027 Jun 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> 23Concerning Damascus:
“Hamath and Arpad are dismayed,
for they have heard bad news.
They are disheartened,
troubled like #
49:23Hebrew onor by
the restless sea.
24Damascus has become feeble,
she has turned to flee
and panic has gripped her;
anguish and pain have seized her,
pain like that of a woman in labor.
25Why has the city of renown not been abandoned,
the town in which I delight?
26Surely, her young men will fall in the streets;
all her soldiers will be silenced in that day,”
declares the Lord Almighty.
27“I will set fire to the walls of Damascus;
it will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad.”

That has all ready happened .when the Babylonian's conquered the Assyrian's in the early 6 th century Before the Messiah Jesus.
Just as ( p) Isaiah also said it would the previous century.
To say it will happen again and again because the pseudo Jew have got no Prophets to sanction their diabolical slaughter of the Levites is making a fool of you and nobody else.
However since you bring it up you if you were religious you would consider
(p) Jeremiah's answer to His Confession.
11: 22 , 23 ,( but I will punish then------ when I am finished no one from their families will be left alive.)
The Creator is referring to Jews.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107028 Jun 20, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
'Create a Jewish country?" what manner of racist bullshit is this? You're so full of bullshit it's frightening. Israel is a racist occupying nazi-run land of shit and the quicker she obeys international law and GTFO the better for world peace.
Jews are not a race.
There are many Muslims countries a few Christian and other religions have their own countries also. Why are Jews treated differently every time.
World peace? Yeh right. When Islam calls for a world Islamic Caliphate there is no chance of World Peace.

Blacktown, Australia

#107029 Jun 20, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Were there is evil good will be more.:)
Evil will force good to rise up.
That's what civilized behaviour is.
So civilization becomes the greater a capacity to work together to solve common issues.
Making competition between large groups of people undesirable.
And that is totally dependent on.
Evil being "more" than good to begin with.
Unless were going in the wrong direction.
Which we are.
ProLifeProphet

Winnipeg, Canada

#107030 Jun 20, 2013
The Undisputed Champion.

Role Model, Stand-up Class Act, and inspiration to us all!

The Spider will NOT be defeated!

Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#107032 Jun 21, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are not a race indeed but to ethnically cleanse another race and resettle Jews in their place is criminal, racist and contrary to natural justice.
THIS court disapproves entirely in the insanity that is this 'jewish state.'
The Palestinians are not a race either and over 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinian Arabs.
The majority of Arabs on the land did not own the land they resided on so it is not theft and the large majority of the land was not owned by anyone private.
The majority of Arabs of the land left to wait until all the Jews were massacred so they could have everything. They made a mistake.
If you are a court than it is not based on your feeling but international law. Since there is no legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the land you are irrelevant.
The Arabs civilians are the ones who carried out dozens of massacres against the local INDIGENOUS JEWS for decades before Israel was created. They fought a war and lost. Should have thought of it before. NO TAKE BACKS.

I agree it can be considered unfair but so too 1 million Jews really being persecuted from Arab-Muslim lands with their fortunes and property stolen also. Not to mention the millions of Jews who had all their property stolen in the holocaust. My family still has received no compensation and they were very wealthy owning land and business in numerous countries.

However if a Palestine Arab can prove ownership according to the Israeli law than the supreme court will order the land to be given back to them. This has happened in various places in the West Bank.

ANSWER ME THIS. in East Jerusalem Jewish land was stolen when it was illegally occupied by Jordan until 1967. Their property was given over to Arabs without any legal basis. DO you think that their property should be returned to them today??
What about large parts of S.Syria and Jordan which Jews legally own? Should they be given back their property?

It works both ways and from a Jewish/Israeli perspective the compensation to Jews just from stolen property in the region is 100 times the amount of what the Arabs own in W.Palestine.

you are not a judge and have no idea of the legal significance in this discussion.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#107033 Jun 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That has all ready happened .when the Babylonian's conquered the Assyrian's in the early 6 th century Before the Messiah Jesus.
Just as ( p) Isaiah also said it would the previous century.
To say it will happen again and again because the pseudo Jew have got no Prophets to sanction their diabolical slaughter of the Levites is making a fool of you and nobody else.
However since you bring it up you if you were religious you would consider
(p) Jeremiah's answer to His Confession.
11: 22 , 23 ,( but I will punish then------ when I am finished no one from their families will be left alive.)
The Creator is referring to Jews.
You should read the whole thing, God did lay waste to the Jews, for 70yrs the king of Babylon did this already, Jeremiah was trying to warn these people before this happened. read all of it.
GnA

Australia

#107037 Jun 21, 2013
Maybe you's should go and watch The Battle for the Golan Heights Israel was out numbered 7-1 against Syria and God The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob (Israel) The True Living God gave them victory.

The Same victory he gave King David when David killed the Philistine giant Goliath. For defiling the Armies of God The True Living God The God of Israel.
GnA

Australia

#107038 Jun 21, 2013
JudgeJewie wrote:
Typo
Using meaningless phrases like 'large of Syria and Jordan which Jews legally own' knowing full well you are talking bullshit is pointless. There is the court of public opinion and we see for example now this 'court' in Brazil. If the world 'court' was judge Israelis who have stolen Palestinian property over the last 60-odd years would be duly forced to return it immediately to it rightful owners.
People are increasingly becoming wise to the bullshit of Israeli 'opinion' as to what transpired before and after 1947. But like South Africa, this diabolical and racist entity will end one day ... I hope to God it ends asap for the sake of humanity.
Israel owns the Land. It is rightfully there's given by God alone a promise which he has kept a covenant which he has not forgotten a promise made to his friend Abraham "humanly speaking" is the founder of the Jewish nation as the Word of God say's

How can you say Israel has stolen land when they have existed longer than the palestine nation?

And how can muslim's claim allah owns the land. When The Word of God concerning the Land of Canaan existed before Islam was even on the lips of Man.

Muslims say they are decendants of Ishmael. So how can they claim the Lands of Canaan when the land of canaan was already established and Ishmael was just a boy when Abraham sent him away with his mother hagar.

Since you bring up articles can u bring up one as old as the Word of God which claim the land belongs to the Palestinian's? Bring me an article as old as the Word of God which clearly say the land belongs to Palestine.

Cause The Word of God is all I need to Prove you wrong. To prove to you and the unbeliever's on this forum that Israel rightfully own's The Land of Canaan because it was given by God Alone no other Book in this world which has existed as long as the Word of God has stated another.

Does the remnant of Israel Live on that Land of course they do if they didnt than God would be lieing but he never forgets what he promises he is never unfaithful even if we are unfaithful God is always faithful he cannot deny who he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr postcranium 6,469
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
what companies are hiring? Tue holbrook resident 2
Adoptees and Birth Parents &Siblings REUNITE! P... (Jan '14) Mon joanNYadoptees 5
Grenade swallowed by 66 year old, man alive (Mar '08) Sep 28 hoo doo you think... 10
Smihtown Library Budget Vote Sep 28 rriis 1

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Jobs

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stony Brook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stony Brook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]