Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105808 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>changing a person's Post is against the rules if you can't play by the rules then go climb a tree and jump off head first
why dont you fall on a bullet head first...
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105809 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post a link from topix where I did or did not say I served in the military. And IF you even served in the US military, that's living proof you violated your sworn oath to this country, TRAITOR.
`

`

easy to solve, did you serve this Country as a soldier/?

either answer yes or no!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105810 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening someone on the internet is a crime. You have been reported to authorities. Not that you have any balls to do anything about it anyway. Your mama has balls though.
I believe i'll do the same...its a good weekend to be in jail court opens tuesday...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105811 May 24, 2013
the good ole boys wrote:
<quoted text>I don't use the keyboard but give me your address when I come down there I'll use the keyboard on you I'll stick it up your ass just give me your addressI talk into my computer and it translates it for me
hey Mr know it all coward, accordinmg yo you ... you knmowq my venice sewer very well...just go there... you cheap ignortant islamic dope...., does your stupid camel use the keyboard and you operate it via that camels ass ???? figures...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105812 May 24, 2013
Bobbalina of Syphilis 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
....`little illiterates minds see things differently and hilariously.
The irony is u, whose an ignorant delusional loon,..that professes she went to college.
being an obsessed ratbag for Petesick, that's a mad hatter recluse, that's waiting 24/7 for Petesake to post.
Your English is just awful, hag. Why even try?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105813 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't consider you "people" just filth
true dat Henry.... true dat.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Mount Sinai, NY

#105814 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

No that would be you. Now, wait till I'm ready to shit, and I'll you for oral cleanup.
`

`

Nice posting comment to me above, from israel's filthy bigoted mouths!
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105815 May 24, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Henry, u sound like fearless the old hump, whose hemorrhoids drag'
work that IPOD!
go use [email protected] camel to operate your keyboard better... i was wondering why that borsh!t got better in typing... obviously any animal could do a better job.... go there, just stick you pervertedKok up the camels ass, and bingo, you can sound smarter too... you pedigree jackass... and when i say pedigree i m4ean the jackass not your two uncle daddys...

your conception video... brings new meaning to "my kid is a real jackass"....
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105816 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>go use [email protected] camel to operate your keyboard better... i was wondering why that borsh!t got better in typing... obviously any animal could do a better job.... go there, just stick you pervertedKok up the camels ass, and bingo, you can sound smarter too... you pedigree jackass... and when i say pedigree i m4ean the jackass not your two uncle daddys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pJrf7Ok-1EgXX
your conception video... brings new meaning to "my kid is a real jackass"....
8((

give the Bronx boys your address bad arse.

Tell them u own a woman's store on Venice beach Boardwalk, and that your clients are mostly Jews.

And that's why you post on behalf of the Zion Terrorist in israel, to tell your jewish customers that you are defending them, so they buy more wares from u, a dirty filthy, greedy, greasy Guido and a burnt beain dead sixty druggie, that is an atheist idiot./!
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#105817 May 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Your English is just awful, hag. Why even try?
`

to a mindless creepy freakish 24/7 delusional loon, any English would be horrible and an epicenter for brainless twit like you.

Have you looked in the mirror lately, loon?
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#105818 May 24, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
`
ATTENTION: ISRAEI JEWS TERRORIST COWARDS!
`

this message is for you and your hobbit looking leader,... from Christian Putin.
and you little cowardly devils terrorist better listen up.

`And i quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spent three hours with Russian President Vladimir Putin at his residence in the Black Sea resort of Sochi, Tuesday, May, 14.
He came for a last-ditch attempt to head off the supply of advanced Russian anti-air S-300 missile systems to Syria. Instead, the Russian leader turned the conversation around to focus implicitly on Israel’s air strikes against Damascus on May 3 and May 5.

`After their conversation he issued a "warning" to the israeli jew: "In this crucial period it is especially important to avoid any moves that can shake the situation."
This was clearly a hands-off caution to Israel not to repeat its attacks on Damascus. And, furthermore, after “shaking the situation” in Syria by its air attacks, Israel was in no position to demand that Russia avoid selling Syria advanced weapons.
~`

Great post Bobby

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#105819 May 24, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
`any English would be horrible and an epicenter for brainless twit like you.
Have you looked in the mirror lately, loon?
What's the matter, hag? Don't you enjoy having your poor language skills mocked?
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#105820 May 24, 2013
`

`~

I believe that Putin will put an end to israel terrorism by leveling the playing field and i also believe that israel have doomed themselves to the final abyss.

As i'm posting, israel jews evilness, wickedness and terrorism is at play, knowing no boundaries.

Look at israel as the monsters fugitive heaven of life and speak out boldly against israel's Tyranny and Oppression. Decent Jews have every right to exist, but Israel, and its israeli terrorist jews, do not have any rights whatsoever/.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...
rtloder

Australia

#105821 May 24, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love and Peacefulness
Jews and Israelites are two different kinds of people.
Jews are converts, that have no lineage or heritage to the 12 Tribes from the House of Israel...
Now get lost with your stupidity and stop bothering us Truth seeker with your uneducated nonsense.......

Amen , Yes that is a bubble without the any kindness to bursting.
Because its!!!
Apples and Pears are afraid to take part in the outside atmosphere.
And is protected by the membrane of "contrition" that comes with changing your mind.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105822 May 24, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Great post Bobby
you know what a great post is...One in which you would be tied to... and honeyed up for the insects...

tell you stupid alter ego that he can cry all he likes for MY address, obviously the ignorant perverted and degenerated hasnt gotten off his ass, except to abuse that Northern Blightened supposedly step ho mom, personality of yours/his....

here i'll make it easy.... "The VENICE CIRCLE" everyone knows it, ask, you jackass... Ill be there... P R O M I S E, you know cause i wouldnt miss it for the world. I live a few minutes ways, it wont take me long to arrive.

i knmow of another scumbag islamic looking to have my teeth and apparently my piss, maybe he
;ll give you a ride, you cheap dopey stiff...

WHEN YOUR KOK'S IN THE BRONX AKE THE THREAT, ITS UP TO THEM TO C O M E and G E T ME !!!!

have the know it all's, meet me at my supposed venice sewer,mofemme...

Hey joPey, remember that time you said you were going to Big Sur, and I begged to meet you or have you stop in LA and kick my ass... Because YOU THREATENED and I as always IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT... do you remember your lame excuse (you know, REASON FOR RUNNING)that you made.... you said you had to GO TO SCHOOL.... THREE FCUKING MONTHS LATER in JANUARY, I said I'kk wait.... Guess what scumbag louse coward... i'm still waiting and yourte still making excuses AFTER THREATENING... Now i know why the jews pick on you (and win)... coward....

GO DEMZ JEWS !
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105823 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
either answer yes or no!
your mother did.... all from that stoop in brooklyn...

Oh i thought you said servicing this countries soldiers.... my bad.

anyway We thank her for her services, i'm sure each and every bliz... was memorable, or at least cheap....

shes servicing helmet head on the cheap, in hell or so i heard... you know... "helmet head" the circumsized wing....

satan could be heard sayin... Your a cheap kokscuker in hell, now Crimsh!t, start "servicing zee helmets"...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#105824 May 24, 2013
Oh wait, your mother is Natsh!t, huh Booby... satan can also be heard shouting her name, and calling her the cheapest kokscuker in hell... really, true story.
theyre with your saint grandma... Queen McHelmet Head Doer... err skank grandma... who died in coney island, while blowing the carneys with ...

i love this fcuking place, i dont know why i left....
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#105825 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
either answer yes or no!
If I said yes, you would call me a liar, If I said no, you would call me a name. Besides I don't judge people as US citizens because they served or not. As long as you were born here, abide by our laws and respect our constitution, that's enough. What's the fkn point of even answering you. By your acct, you seem to be saying you served. So let's talk about that. IF, you served, you took an oath to defend your country. My question to you is, IF you served in the USA military, why are you posting completely anti USA BS. You wish for the USA's destruction. That makes YOU a TRAITOR!

Are you even a US citizen or posting using a proxy server? You see, I don't have to prove dink to you. I don't explain myself to Traitors. I'm a US citizen. Born and raised here.

You? Yes or No?
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#105826 May 24, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
If I said yes, you would call me a liar, If I said no, you would call me a name. Besides I don't judge people as US citizens because they served or not. As long as you were born here, abide by our laws and respect our constitution, that's enough. What's the fkn point of even answering you. By your acct, you seem to be saying you served. So let's talk about that. IF, you served, you took an oath to defend your country. My question to you is, IF you served in the USA military, why are you posting completely anti USA BS. You wish for the USA's destruction. That makes YOU a TRAITOR!
Are you even a US citizen or posting using a proxy server? You see, I don't have to prove dink to you. I don't explain myself to Traitors. I'm a US citizen. Born and raised here.
You? Yes or No?
Don't you dare question Bobbalina's Integrity.
Lil Joey

Mount Sinai, NY

#105827 May 24, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>you know what a great post is...One in which you would be tied to... and honeyed up for the insects...
tell you stupid alter ego that he can cry all he likes for MY address, obviously the ignorant perverted and degenerated hasnt gotten off his ass, except to abuse that Northern Blightened supposedly step ho mom, personality of yours/his....
here i'll make it easy.... "The VENICE CIRCLE" everyone knows it, ask, you jackass... Ill be there... P R O M I S E, you know cause i wouldnt miss it for the world. I live a few minutes ways, it wont take me long to arrive.
i knmow of another scumbag islamic looking to have my teeth and apparently my piss, maybe he
;ll give you a ride, you cheap dopey stiff...
WHEN YOUR KOK'S IN THE BRONX AKE THE THREAT, ITS UP TO THEM TO C O M E and G E T ME !!!!
have the know it all's, meet me at my supposed venice sewer,mofemme...
Hey joPey, remember that time you said you were going to Big Sur, and I begged to meet you or have you stop in LA and kick my ass... Because YOU THREATENED and I as always IMMEDIATELY ACCEPT... do you remember your lame excuse (you know, REASON FOR RUNNING)that you made.... you said you had to GO TO SCHOOL.... THREE FCUKING MONTHS LATER in JANUARY, I said I'kk wait.... Guess what scumbag louse coward... i'm still waiting and yourte still making excuses AFTER THREATENING... Now i know why the jews pick on you (and win)... coward....
GO DEMZ JEWS !
i'm not a fighter and yeah, i went to Big Sur.

Why would i waste my time on an old senile screwball bigot like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brentwood Sonderling High School "Class of 1978" (Apr '06) 2 hr KenW 13
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Thu Enoch 15
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Thu dancer 13
News Binghamton man charged in 2010 murder on Longa Thu Cletus 4
Louis Volpe (Aug '14) Apr 25 zzz 15
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Apr 24 Bill Albano 1,414
News Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Apr 24 BIue Iady 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages