Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Anthony garcia

New York, NY

#105264 May 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel creates world opinion .
At least has done up till now.
I wonder how?????
I'm a career criminal I'm going to prison for buglary ten to twenty years I used to be a pallet guy I worked with errol
Anthony garcia

New York, NY

#105265 May 16, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 55 wrote:
`
~`
On May 3rd 2013 illegal israeli jews' violated Syrian Sovereignty once again and Lebanon airspace too, by diabolically bombing Syria!
Here my question, who the hell are these evil doers to violate Geneva Convention and International Law?
Again, these cowardly jews said fk-u to International Law and hooray for us chosen War Crime jews Criminals/.
Russia and China are gearing up against us and for World War 3 in Middle east.
United States can be led by Zionist jews into a War of israel's War Crime fugitives doing, that will jeopardized our love ones future and destroy our Nations Sovereignty, if we get involved again in israeli jews illegal activities of expansion and Holocaust..
Our Top Generals have stated that israel is the causes of our past Wars and also are future Wars, if we pledge an allegiance to these terrorizing jew jews' evil Ashkenazi convert monsters/.
Let israel and their serial killers fall on their own evill sword of lies and deceptions.
I'm 52 and I eat chestnuts I work in pallets petco has good dog food my name is errol can I work please ....
rtloder

Australia

#105269 May 16, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Stupid"..?
..did you call ME "stupid"..??
Stupid was your father, for not using a rubber .... and your mother for not insisting that he uses one..

Assuming I had a father and mother is a pitfall indeed .
And even if did the latex of a stupid tree that has caused so much stress to humanity would not have hindered me .
My ancient rite is a terminal bite that would devastate a forest never mind a minute eraser.
Your the one who should rub yourself out and do the forum a great favour.
Speaking of the debt that your in it might interest you to know you are not alone.
Every man woman and child in the States owes 50 grand because the "bought" and "owned" politicians of your once great land.
Yes they follow the Jew as if their lives depended on it and not just their jobs.
But your worse than that *-* in a lot of ways.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105270 May 17, 2013
As a new video is published showing fighters of the Al Qaeda-linked Al-Nusra Front in Syria executing 11 men they say are Bashar Assad’s soldiers, Obama talks to Turkey’s Erdogan, renewing threats of action against the Syrian government.

The video, which was posted on YouTube on Thursday, is believed to have been filmed in the eastern Deir-al Zor province and appears to date from some time in 2012, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring group with a network of activists in Syria.

The footage shows the commander, his face obscured in a black balaclava, shooting each prisoner in the back of the head as they kneel blindfolded lined up in the sand.

The Islamic militants shout “God is great” each time a man is shot. In some cases the executioner comes back and fires more bullets to make sure they are dead. The Al Nusra Front, which is thought to be behind the footage, has links to Al-Qaeda, and itself has ended up on America’s terrorism list in December 2012.

Rami Abderrahman, the head of the Observatory, told Reuters that the Al Nusra Front has been releasing several videos of their gruesome operations.

The Observatory said that such videos have become increasingly common in Syria’s bloody civil war, which has now claimed 80,000 lives, according to latest UN estimates.
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#105271 May 17, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.'Cause it's rather ignorant to say that Israelis and Palestinians don't each deserve a state of their own, nor is it safe to assume that the only way there'll be peace is if you disregard the entire national vision of an ethnoreligious group.
It's really [email protected] irksome to see that many people think that Zionists who support Palestinian statehood are like a [email protected] myth, as if being a Zionist automatically is a bad thing. You guys don't even KNOW what Zionism is about!
Well, the entire world has seen Zionism in action since the forties and it is not pretty.
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#105272 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
Some enlightenment for thos asz holes up stream beeetching about the State of Israel..
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3407/palest...
""Why Palestinians Want Israeli Citizenship
by Khaled Abu Toameh
October 23, 2012 at 5:00 am
Print Send Comment RSS
There is no denying that by applying for Israeli citizenship, in defiance of PLO and Hamas warnings, they are actually making clear that they would rather live under Israel than any Arab rule.
The Palestinian Authority says it is worried because of the rise in the number of Palestinians from Jerusalem who are seeking Israeli citizenship.
Hatem Abdel Kader, who is in charge of the "Jerusalem Portfolio" in the ruling Fatah faction in the West Bank, revealed that more than 10,000 Palestinians from Jerusalem have been granted Israeli citizenship.
Abdel Kader attributed the growing phenomenon to the failure of the Palestinian Authority and the Arab and Islamic countries to help the Palestinian residents of Jerusalem.
In other words, he is admitting that Israel is doing more for these Palestinians than the Palestinian leadership and the entire Arab and Islamic countries.
According to figures released by the Israeli Ministry of Interior, 3,374 Palestinians obtained Israeli citizenship in the past decade.
According to ministry officials, in the past two years, the number of applicants for Israeli citizenship has intensified.
Palestinians living in Jerusalem enjoy the status of permanent residents of Israel. This means that they hold Israeli ID cards but do not have Israeli passports.
As permanent residents, they are entitled to all the rights of an Israeli citizen, with the exception of voting in general elections.
Israeli law, however, allows any resident to apply for citizenship.
Yet, in the first two decades since Israel annexed east Jerusalem after 1967, few Palestinians applied for citizenship.
At that time, it was considered an act of treason to apply for Israeli citizenship; the PLO openly threatened Palestinians who obtained it.
But the trend changed after the signing of the Oslo Accords in 1993 and, a year later, the establishment of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
Suddenly, the number of applicants increased dramatically and Palestinians were no longer afraid or ashamed to stand outside the offices of the Interior Ministry in Jerusalem to apply for Israeli citizenship.
The main reason the Palestinians rushed to apply for citizenship was their fear that Israel would also cede control over east Jerusalem to the Palestinian Authority.
Their biggest fear was they would lose all the privileges they enjoy as residents living under Israeli sovereignty, including free health care and education, and freedom of movement and work.
In addition, the Palestinian residents of Jerusalem realized that despite all the difficulties they face in Israel, their living conditions were still far much better than those living under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority.
At least maybe those Palestinians should get the same number plates and the same identity documents beside all the goodies (paid by US and German citizen, not bankrupt Israel). All Palestinians should apply and be given Israeli citizenship, then there would be no need for a West Bank or Gaza. Of course as their birth rate is higher than for the Jewish population, in time, they would rule the country on the basis of one man one vote. That would be the logical outcome. I am sure that all fair minded Israeli , including Fcck Face, would accept the universal panacea of democracy. Or am I wrong?
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#105273 May 17, 2013
Anthony garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a career criminal I'm going to prison for buglary ten to twenty years I used to be a pallet guy I worked with errol
I do not know why they should send you to prison. It seems to me that a lunatic asylum would be the better option, maybe you would meet errol your budy there!
orion

Roodepoort, South Africa

#105274 May 17, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of Palestine is already an Arab-Muslim country they have control of 99% of the region.
What apartheid state. Israeli consists of 20% non Jews and even the Jews are from all races. Everyone is treated equally according to the law. Stop using words you don't understand. You are not interested in peace but no Israel. This is clear from your post.
Ethnic groups in Israel are protected. There is massive investment for the Palestinians around the world mostly from the West but it is stolen by their un-elected leaders or used for military purposes.
Yes indeed, the entire world is wrong and Israel is right...LOL
jethro

Hempstead, NY

#105278 May 17, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming I had a father and mother is a pitfall indeed .
And even if did the latex of a stupid tree that has caused so much stress to humanity would not have hindered me .
My ancient rite is a terminal bite that would devastate a forest never mind a minute eraser.
Your the one who should rub yourself out and do the forum a great favour.
Speaking of the debt that your in it might interest you to know you are not alone.
Every man woman and child in the States owes 50 grand because the "bought" and "owned" politicians of your once great land.
Yes they follow the Jew as if their lives depended on it and not just their jobs.
But your worse than that *-* in a lot of ways.
You talk in riddles and without reason. Clearly there is a hateful Islamist only an earshot away from you.
rtloder

Australia

#105279 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
All said, I find it difficult to comprehend how did you beat the rest of the 750.000 spermatozoa on their quest to get to mom's egg..
You must have competed against crippled specimens.
... poor quality sperm, definitely the reason.

Now how come you can be boring and get away with it.?
You be boring one more time and I'm going to be boring back.
rtloder

Australia

#105280 May 17, 2013
jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk in riddles and without reason. Clearly there is a hateful Islamist only an earshot away from you.

Yes you are correct .
Why is hate bad .???
Greed is bad
Empathy is bad
Desire is the cause of them two bad things.
I don't understand you.
Love your enemy is loving to hate .
How could it be anything else.???.
rtloder

Australia

#105287 May 17, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
What we read above ... is that the result of alcohol on the blood stream, inherent stupidity ... or any combination of both..

Not really actually none of the above.
That being your comment , although I know most people see it that way.
However a deeper analysis does not support the common view of hatred being evil.
And empathy being righteous.

Hate is the particular of movement.
Picture nothing in "reality" not even "space".
Only the "Aspect of Possibility". The foundation of idea.( Idealism).
The Aspect impounds the composure of station but everything is still the same.
Within the aspect is the capacity to relinquish what it has accepted .
But then the Aspect would be less than it was before.
Movement has taken place.
Hatred has come about because the perfection of Station is destroyed.
I would go on but they say I'm boring.
Gray

Taylor, MI

#105288 May 17, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting. First link not reachable .
Last link not ready for mobile viewing.
Middle link is a testimony to the evil of Zionism .
Admitted too and even boasted about by Morris of the Ben Gurion University
Another site that's more recent is:
http://www.1948.org.uk/

This is the most reliable source("British Mandate: A Survey of Palestine") for Pre Nakba Palestine's census, productivity etc and is vey detailed.

Among other things, it blows away the Hasbara Talking Points, Ziono-Mythology etc Re: Zionists making the sun come up and related specious claims.

The site, itself, you may find helpful as well as extensive. It documents Red Cross etc accounts of earlier acts of Zionist Genocide; the BDS movements and extensive publicity of current Zionist Genocide are becoming too widespread for even Ziono-Media's Monopoly to silence.

The Internet is the worst thing to happen to the Criminal and Terrorist Zionist State.

Many thanks and keep up the great work!

Gray

&#65532;

“British Mandate: A Survey of Palestine, prepared by the British Mandate for UN prior to proposing the 1947 partition plan”
http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Books...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#105290 May 18, 2013
By Judith A. Reisman, Ph.D., and Thomas R. Hampson —(Edited by henrymakow.com ) May 17, 2013

The best-kept military secret is that most sexual assaults in the US military are now homosexual, male-on-male sexual exploitation.

The Washington Times reported March 13:“The Defense Department estimates 19,000 sexual assaults occur each year, but only 17 percent are ever reported. In 2010 … 8,600 victims were female, and 10,700 victims were male.”

Navy Petty Officer 3rd Class Brian Lewis stated he “was raped by a senior petty officer … told by a commander not to report it, and later was diagnosed with a personality disorder and discharged.”

Lewis says,“As I demonstrated, men are a majority of the victims in the military. DoD’s infamous ‘Ask her when she’s sober’ marginalizes male survivors and sends a message that men cannot be raped and therefore are not real survivors.”
rtloder

Australia

#105291 May 18, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just for the purpose of our exchange of views...
You have the right, and I will fight for that right, to express any idea publicly ... even if it doesn't accommodate to my values, principles, etc.
However, when we engage in an exchange of views and opinions .. and you pull that bull manure as arguments ... I can't help it thinking that something is wrong with your behavior..
You have yourself a nice weekend..

And you have a stupid name .
You have the same.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Saint James, NY

#105294 May 18, 2013
`

`

To whom it may concern, with the six sided Satanic hex...

Syria, Lebanon and the Persians,.... is going to be israel's epitaph/.

And it will be written in the Arabians sands of Time and unrevised History..... that " Never Again " was a Cult of evil talmudic misfits, that was allowed to create a Supreme Holocaust on helpless, defenseless and meek people, called Palestinians /!

These terrorist israeli creatures will be remembered as the monstrosities of this life that had no claims Bibically or otherwise,... to Palestinians land/.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105296 May 18, 2013
One person died and dozens were wounded during clashes between Muslims and Christians outside a Coptic church in Egypt's second city, state newspaper al-Ahram reported, in the latest violent sectarian row in the Muslim-majority country.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/05/18/uk-e...

The bombing of an Iraqi Shia shrine by Sunni militants triggered the worst of the sectarian fighting of Iraq's civil war. Now, here too, al-Qaeda has announced its intention to destroy Shia places of worship.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Bombs struck Sunni areas in Baghdad and surrounding areas Friday, killing at least 76 people in the deadliest day in Iraq in more than eight months, officials said, as a spike in violence has raised fears the country could be on the path to a new round of sectarian bloodshed.
http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4038587-74...

DAMASCUS: Syrian soldiers slowly stab a man to death, puncturing his back dozens of times. A rebel commander bites an organ ripped out of an enemy combatant. A young boy hacks the head off a prisoner. A soldier mutilates the genitals of a corpse.
http://www.mmegi.bw/index.php...

Location hidden

#105297 May 18, 2013
At least 20 people were killed in violent clashes between Christian and Muslim mobs in central Nigeria's Taraba state on Friday
http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/sectarian-vi...

Deadly Iraq violence spills into fourth day
At least seven more people reported to have been killed in Mosul and Fallujah after deadliest day in months.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

A chilling video, showing a Syrian rebel commander cutting open a dead man’s chest, ripping out his heart and biting into it drew widespread condemnation and is evidence that the country’s civil war has rapidly descended into sectarian violence and revenge killings, Human Right Watch (HRW) said on Monday.
http://www.arabamericannews.com/news/index.ph...

BAGHDAD - Scores of people were killed in Iraq Friday, in a day marked by several bombings including two outside a Sunni Muslim mosque in the Iraqi city of Baquba after Friday prayers, killing at least 43 worshipers in one of the deadliest attacks in a month-long surge in sectarian violence.
http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/sid/2...

U.N.: More than 1.5 million fled Syria, 4 million more displaced within nation, 90 thousand killed
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/17/world/meast...

Location hidden

#105298 May 18, 2013
Syria Death Toll Likely As High As 120,000, Group Says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/14/syri...

SIX Islamic extremists have admitted planning a bloody attack at an English Defence League rally in a plot that failed only by chance despite one of them being under surveillance
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/395897/We-lo...

A suicide car bombing tore through a U.S. convoy in Kabul on Thursday, killing at least 15 people including six Americans in a blast so powerful it rattled the other side of the Afghan capital. U.S. soldiers rushed to help, some wearing only T-shirts or shorts under their body armor.
http://www.thealpenanews.com/page/content.det...

Two blasts at Iraqi Sunni mosque kill 43
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/17/us-...
madur

Parys, South Africa

#105299 May 18, 2013
Israel is an illegal Apartheid State.It occupies the indiginous people of the land steals land of the palistenians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 4 hr Dave 63
News Kings Park residents want more police around ps... 21 hr Sandra Sue Rounds 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 21 hr Calvin 1,417
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 22 hr Sally Forth 35
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Jul 22 true independent 1
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages