Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121880 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103759 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to believe that your sickness and hateful obsessions aren't the stuff of universal derision, little boy? You actually saw them last weekend, didn't you?
Upset Serpent? Don't be .. go for a slither, it's a nice day.... even for a Ratty.
Northern Truth seeker

Saint James, NY

#103760 Apr 1, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

We like this International Historical Site, to look at this pathetic lonely 24/7 recluse above, whose calling herself NFL, and whose also known as the " Advocate".

`

She's trying so hard to get our attention.

`

This lame brain thinks Petesake is a little boy and that we all are old hags. That's what her deranged, assine posting comments are confide too.

`

She's an uneducated luntic and uses scripted redundant comments to distract the public from knowing the real Truths about israel's Terrorism and israelis' Crimes against Humanity.

`

She's a self proclaimed John Hagee Zionist, who is a supporter for israeli jews, that are Serial killers and Terrorist.

`

All this illiterate does is post Truth seekers, because her needs comes from her being totally crazy and needs to be watched and reported soon, if her odd crazed behavior continues...
`

5/888

Great Posting comment and it explains who this lowlife imbecile calling herself NFL,.... really is.

NFL is also known as the Mexicant Advocate, who post her scripted israeli jews drek here/.

We'll post your comments 'Guess who",..whenever this old worm post Petesake with her stalking, changing posters comments and being a general harassing illiterate nuisance to Petesake and this site.

.....she's in violation of Topix's rules and regulation.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103761 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, little boy, your dumb nazi buddy from NY said:
"Jesus Christ was not a God, it's a pity you would call Jesus Christ a God/."
If he wasn't a god, then he was Jewish, little boy. Therefore, you hate Jesus. No wonder you have such fits of rage!
Dear me you are upset Serpent ... go find a tree frog's liver to munch on .... especially for srepents with some fava beans and a nice chianti .... haha

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103762 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
, it's a nice day.... even for a Ratty.
How could I be upset when I have a twisted little boy such as you to laugh at? You saw them, didn't you?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103763 Apr 1, 2013
Northern Truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
5/888
Great Posting comment and it explains who this lowlife imbecile calling herself NFL,.... really is.
NFL is also known as the Mexicant Advocate, who post her scripted israeli jews drek here/.
We'll post your comments 'Guess who",..whenever this old worm post Petesake with her stalking, changing posters comments and being a general harassing illiterate nuisance to Petesake and this site.
.....she's in violation of Topix's rules and regulation.
Very true Northern Trust Seeker. This dolt lives purely to harass and stalk me and fellow Believers. Satan's little helper. I'm honoured of course but the SERPENT is very tedious and has bad snake odour ... very unpleasant!

USA

#103764 Apr 1, 2013
Northern Booze reeker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
69/666

.....in violation of Topix's rules and regulation.
Oh really, old woman? In that case, maybe I'll be deleted several times the way your creepy little buddy was. Is that why you use so many aliases, crone?

USA

#103765 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
.... especially for srepents with some fava beans and a nice chianti .... haha
Is that an example of humour to a twisted little boy who knows he's being closely monitored?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103766 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I be upset when I have a twisted little boy such as you to laugh at? You saw them, didn't you?
No, you're upset SREPENT admit it. You don't laugh at my posts RAtty because they are your life's work ... to quash the voice of believer's in Christ, the Messiah and to quash those who expose the terror Jew State .. and its murderous agenda. You don't have time to laugh RAtty as you scratch away at your grubby keyboard day and night in your hovel down SewerEville.

USA

#103767 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Northern Booze Seeker. This dolt lives purely to harass and stalk me and fellow beleaguered fools.. very pleasant!
No need for me to stalk you, little boy. Others have that assignment, don't they?

USA

#103768 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
who expose the terror Jew State .. and its murderous agenda. You don't have time to laugh RAtty as you scratch away at your grubby keyboard day and night in your hovel down SewerEville.
I don't give a damn about you delusions, religious or otherwise, little boy. Your demented personality is all I need to laugh at.

Had any of your accounts deleted lately for vitriolic racist rants? They watch you.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103769 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to stalk you, little boy. Others have that assignment, don't they?
You're whole life is spent stalking me SREPENT .... such a rather sad piece of shit you are. What do feel when illegal chemical bombs are dropped on children by those Zionist Jews you support?

USA

#103772 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
All my accounts ..all my Tales From Ratty and other posts are on this site SREPENT. You're scales need polishing snakey. No racist rants in any posts ..ll-hole called Israel. Devil's playground.
Split hairs and quibble as one such you will, you cannot use the account, little boy. You've been deleted for your inexcusable racist hatred.

I enjoy watching you squirm, and other just watch you, little boy.

USA

#103774 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all. You're the racist SERPENT .. we know how your refer to Is it any wonder the world despises Jews when a$$holes like you spread your racism and bullshit and support for racist, apartheid Israel?
I can tell you're upset, little boy. Is that because you're a known racist, or is it because you're being watched?
Meir Kahane

Ardsley, NY

#103775 Apr 1, 2013
So what's the big deal, anyway?

What the European pioneer did to the dopey Indians, we're in the process of doing to the dopey Palestinian. And the Arabs can yell all they want. We own the Americans. They will do as we say. Like in Iraq.

50 years from now, when Israel is the size of Texas and the richest, best educated country in the world; no one will cAre what happened to the Palestinian.

It is the will of God.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103776 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you're upset, little boy. Is that because you're a known racist, or is it because you're being watched?
How do you describe Koreans? Arabs? muslims Ratty/Serpent?? Tell the thread and expose your fat hypocrisy .. come SrEPENT .... you racist pathetic baboon.

Known racist? No Serpent .. people know me as a 100% anti-Zionist ...
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103777 Apr 1, 2013
Meir Kahane wrote:
So what's the big deal, anyway?
What the European pioneer did to the dopey Indians, we're in the process of doing to the dopey Palestinian. And the Arabs can yell all they want. We own the Americans. They will do as we say. Like in Iraq.
50 years from now, when Israel is the size of Texas and the richest, best educated country in the world; no one will cAre what happened to the Palestinian.
It is the will of God.
You're dreaming Mr Cohen. You racist murdering thugs like Satan know you're running out of time. The quicker that racist apartheid shithole Israel is shoved into the sea the better for mankind as whole and more specifically the Palestinians who have endured over 6 decades of racism and oppression.

USA

#103779 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you describe Koreans? Arabs? muslims Ratty/Serpent?? Tell the thread and expose your fat hypocrisy .. come SrEPENT .... you racist pathetic baboon.
What's the matter little boy? Are you afraid you'll have yet another account deleted for racist content? You saw them during the weekend, didn't you?
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#103780 Apr 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter little boy? Are you afraid you'll have yet another account deleted for racist content? You saw them during the weekend, didn't you?
You're the Racist Ratty. You always have been. Truth seekers hate zionism and the Jews who kill children. If that's racism SERPENT that's fine by me. However, you hate North Koreans and Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims for being North Koreans and Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims. What did you call DENG? How do you describe him Cowardly Cohen? In abject racist and xenophobic terms. You're the racist Ratty. You always have been and always will be.

You are Satan's little helper Serpent and you know it but cannot free yourself from it.

"And ye shall know the truth. and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32.

Words of Christ before the Jews had him murdered

USA

#103781 Apr 1, 2013
LoathesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>

"And I shall know the goats and the goats shall make me feel better." Suzie 8.32.
I can tell when your thoughts become stuck and spin in an endless circle in your head, little boy. It's FUNNY!
rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#103783 Apr 1, 2013
Some idiot asked before. "who created satin" I refrained from answering in order to save the thread from being pillaged by content not hostile to the parasitic Jew.
But that has happened anyhow so I might as well answer while where in the doldrums.
Allah was alone in Creation when sorrow motivated movement "non- existence" appeared instead of ending.
Rather than stay in contentment Allah found within the contradiction of space movement created; there existed the antipode and antecedent to enable
"Random Probability" to exist as existence.
Not to be long winded Random wouldn't give way to probability and be the first in Heaven.
So Allah had this ordeal with Space Fate and the Random ; actually it was a conspiracy and finished up consuming the dog .
That's why I fear God. He's got the Devil inside org Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Park residents want more police around ps... 4 hr Sandra Sue Rounds 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 4 hr Calvin 1,417
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 4 hr Sally Forth 35
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Fri true independent 1
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14
News Islip, citing finances, moves on $10M in bonds ... Jul 18 rabid tabby 7
News Dumping case trial date set for ex-Islip officials Jul 16 shame on you 3

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages