Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121874 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103172 Mar 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Well after 60 years, now we are told that it was not 6 million anymore but 20 millions jews who were killed in 45 000 extermination camps. That the Jewish population of Europe was between 40 and 50 million, that even though all Jewish sources have mentionned a total of some 15,5 million in 1929. The French population at the time was 39 million and therefore there were more jews in Europe than Frenchmen. Israel is now debunking their own version of the Hoax which we all were expected to believe for the last 60 years under threats of fine or jail sentences. Now we must believe a new version. At the same time, we have the study, released by John Hopkins, reported by Haaretz which states.'The various groups of jews in the world today do not share a common gentic origin. We are talking here about groups that are very heterogeneous and which are connected solely by religion...(the) genome of European Jews is a mosaic of ancient peoples and ITS ORIGIN IS LARGELY KHAZARS (turko-mongol)."
Dr Eran Elhaik (Jewish) The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rheinland and the Khazarian Hypothesis; Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins Univesity School of Medicine).
On one hand, there are now 14 million more Hoax deaths and on the other hand the most prestigious institution in the world seemingly debunks the presence of any ethnic "Jewish" population in Europe whatsoever.
How can Jews be killed if they do not exist! And if you believe that some 20 million "people" got murdered, PLEASE TELL US WHERE THE MASS GRAVES ARE!
They say that small lies cover big lies, but I prefer BBB, Bs baffles brain. We have heard so much BS on the subject that even the dumbest brain must wake up!
-

You crossed the borderline...

You wouldn't dare to tell me all that on my face.
I would have you eat your own liver..

I just wish you or someone near you, on your account,... cancer..!!

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103174 Mar 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent observation;
But...
When lil Moses K. said that Jews manage: "........to get 75% of noble prices," he's not doing his fellow geniuses any favors
OR...
.... he's proven a dedication to get: " Sucha deal" on Nobel Prices;
HOWEVER...
.....my uncle can get them at 85% off the regular "Nobel prices" !
"Moses K. managed to exemplify the sort of arrogant exclusivity demonstrated by some members of his "Tribe" that engenders an understandable, historical "rap on the snout" from time to time.
Because Time reveals all Truths.....we've found that no one suffered Sadistic Genocidal Schemes than did the Germans in the 1900s:
---
“The Morgenthau” Plan
http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/Morgenthau....
“Why The Zionists Killed General George S. Patton”
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...
“His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition.
He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British.
This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people." CONTINUED
“Did the Allies Starve Millions of Germans?”
http://www.serendipity.li/hr/bacque01.htm
As soon as the Second World War ended in 1945, Canada and the United States began shipping food to the hundreds of millions of people who were facing starvation as a result of the war.
Only Germany was left out.
What is not generally known is that these occupying Allied armies carved off 25 per cent of Germany's most fertile land and placed it under Russian and Polish control, forcibly expelling about 16 millions people into what remained."CONTINUED
“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”
“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.
It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes because of our Ziono-Media Monopoly MUST monopolize the Pity & Extortion Market with their "mere" 271,000, MEMBERS ONLY "Holy-Co$T" Racket.
What OTHER "Selective Outrages" do we "Not Know?
Thanks again,
Gray
-

Gravy, leave the Chinese doll for a while ... and read about Dresden. Any History book ... or even wiki-quicky .... will do.

... did I write today that you are a mddr fckkr savage ignorant s.o.b....?? Hmmm,..I think I didn't yet..

Gray

Richmond, VA

#103176 Mar 22, 2013
NOBLE HEBREW WARRIORS, INCARNATE?

OR

COWARDLY & PARASITIC, LAND THIEVES & CHILD KILLERS?
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well almost the entire world thinks differently. How can Turko-Mongols Khazarians converted to Judaism in the 9th Century as an alternative to Islam or Christianity, be the descendants of the old Israelites. Prof. Shlomo Sands of Tel Aviv in his book which was a best seller in Israel a few years, proved beyond any argument that the descendants of the Israelites are today's Palestinians. DNA proves beyond any doubt. How many battles the Khazars have won is immaterial. They are invaders. Full stop. One day those invaders, if they do not want to assimilate will be expelled or destroyed.
Thanks, again orion for another well documented, thoughtful Comment.

They're a refreshing change from the 3rd Grade, Playground "Insult Swapping" that goes on here, too much:

The following are just 2 Credible sources that confirm your DNA reference.

Today's "Israelite Jews" originated from Brooklyn, Khazaria, Spain etc and have less "Right" to the Holy Land than I (or you) do since my European, Crusader ancestors were more likely in the Holy Land than that pack of Pawn Shop/ Loan Shark shysters that have plagued mankind for centuries.

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED
---

LINGUISTICALLY SPEAKING:

Re:“DECONSTRUCTING THE WALLS OF JERICO”
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...

EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes.

“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out:

The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land.

Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon.

Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”

Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).

Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED

So, there you have it: "Israel" is simply a repository for Delusional, Genocidal "Pure Race" land Thieves masquerading as "Noble Hebrew Warriors, Incarnate"
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103178 Mar 22, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, "Brit Expat"

There's Hope, yet!

I was at the V.A.(Military Hospital) or old wound care and, LOYAL G.I.s, Veterans etc are ESPECIALLY FED UP with the world's Only US Funded Nazi Colony:

We know why American Blood soaks distant soil and Zionist Shills are afraid to come close to U.S. Mil. Facilities:

Because:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

Years & years of families loosing kids for "Israel" is sinking in!

For Example:

“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/24/is-ho...

“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”

“ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”

“U.S. intelligence community draft report says Dump Israel!”
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2012/08/u-s-intellig...
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?.

EXCERPT “Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot  be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be…

as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent (sic)  given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries…

“ U.S. public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf…”
“The draft ends by referring to “the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the world and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences”:

“…Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’

and  approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of  the US government…”CONTINUED

“Americans should renounce their support for Israel”
http://www.dailycamera.com/letters/ci_2196452...

“Ask Jews and all Americans to renounce their support for Israel:
Ethnic cleansing of Palestine is a crime against humanity that was conceived and perpetrated as part of the Zionist project to create the Jewish state of Israel.

As a result of ethnic cleansing, most of the indigenous population of Palestine has been expelled. They, or their descendants, now live as refugees or exiles in foreign countries.

About 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their native land in 1948. These expulsions were done by Zionist armies using terror, home destruction, starvation, fear inducing propaganda and threats of death.

Over 500 Palestinian villages were ethnically cleansed and destroyed by Zionist armed forces at that time. In defiance of UN resolutions, none of these Palestinian refugees were allowed to return.

Another wave of ethnic cleansing occurred after the 1967 war when several hundred thousand residents of the West Bank were pushed into Lebanon, Jordan and Syria.”

And these crimes are not past tense. The ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Palestine continues today!” CONTINUED

So, YOU guys may end up with the pleasure of feeding our stinking Shills ....take
Ass-Fer-Hire first....PLEASE!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103180 Mar 22, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee, Yes we understand????? What a blag!
You make no sense, dad. Try again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103182 Mar 22, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
I guessed use of the English language might be beyond a football fan but have a nice day. It's a BLAG. But just for you, a blague. lol
You've missed the context and it shows.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#103183 Mar 22, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's not dust, foolish one!.... It's before u take the splinter out of someone else's eye, take the rafter out of your own eye!
As Petesake says: learn the Truth, it will set u free!
Hey bubblehead its meaning is the same thing.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#103184 Mar 22, 2013
If both Israel and the Palestinians FULLY ACCEPTED the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour,and committed themselves to serving Him and His Truth,the SPIRITUAL DEMONS AMONG THEM would fade away...because LOVE.....is stronger than pride.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103185 Mar 22, 2013
Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s
ana

London, UK

#103186 Mar 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well almost the entire world thinks differently. How can Turko-Mongols Khazarians converted to Judaism in the 9th Century as an alternative to Islam or Christianity, be the descendants of the old Israelites. Prof. Shlomo Sands of Tel Aviv in his book which was a best seller in Israel a few years, proved beyond any argument that the descendants of the Israelites are today's Palestinians. DNA proves beyond any doubt. How many battles the Khazars have won is immaterial. They are invaders. Full stop. One day those invaders, if they do not want to assimilate will be expelled or destroyed.
Yes i read also that the DNA testing showed that Eastern European Jews have no link to the people of Judah who are according to their historical texts the real Jews and Israelites - gods chosen ones - plesse someone correct me if I am wrong, then one person came up with the reasoning that the Eastern European Jews were children of one of the lost tribes who had fled west.... But how would they know.... I don't know

Anyway any group who can justify that they have right to a land which others inhabited over 1000 years ago on the principle of being "gods chosen people" in my opinion is not right, and DNA or no DNA in my opinion not a worthy reason to lay claim to something...it's like me saying after being DNA profiled and discovering I have ancient Tibetan royal lineage and demanding according to some religious texts that I stumbled upon I can lay claim to Tibet .... It's not ok

I don't know anymore, I am really sad for what happened to the Jewish people during the mid last century really it is harrowing and sad, but what I have seen of how Palestinians are treated really turns my stomach also

Peace
ana

London, UK

#103187 Mar 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well after 60 years, now we are told that it was not 6 million anymore but 20 millions jews who were killed in 45 000 extermination camps. That the Jewish population of Europe was between 40 and 50 million, that even though all Jewish sources have mentionned a total of some 15,5 million in 1929. The French population at the time was 39 million and therefore there were more jews in Europe than Frenchmen. Israel is now debunking their own version of the Hoax which we all were expected to believe for the last 60 years under threats of fine or jail sentences. Now we must believe a new version. At the same time, we have the study, released by John Hopkins, reported by Haaretz which states.'The various groups of jews in the world today do not share a common gentic origin. We are talking here about groups that are very heterogeneous and which are connected solely by religion...(the) genome of European Jews is a mosaic of ancient peoples and ITS ORIGIN IS LARGELY KHAZARS (turko-mongol)."
Dr Eran Elhaik (Jewish) The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rheinland and the Khazarian Hypothesis; Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins Univesity School of Medicine).
On one hand, there are now 14 million more Hoax deaths and on the other hand the most prestigious institution in the world seemingly debunks the presence of any ethnic "Jewish" population in Europe whatsoever.
How can Jews be killed if they do not exist! And if you believe that some 20 million "people" got murdered, PLEASE TELL US WHERE THE MASS GRAVES ARE!
They say that small lies cover big lies, but I prefer BBB, Bs baffles brain. We have heard so much BS on the subject that even the dumbest brain must wake up!
I am already quite awake thank you!!

I merely pointed out that the holocaust did happen, Jewish people and other ethnic groups were rounded up and cruelly exterminated, it was disgraceful, it was evil and should never have happened.

I have not disputed the number of people murdered, I think because of the nature of the nazi operation no one will ever have even a close estimate...., I understand that certain persons may have used the holocaust for personal gain I am not disputing that either , I have read texts which have suggested this

But what I am opposed to is mindless morons claiming that the holocaust never existed that it was a complete fabrication it is nothing more than ignorant to suggest this , were they there? We're they even born? No they weren't ....

I have spoken to non Jews who were in Belsen and saw first hand what those places were like and what they were doing to people , I have also heard from Jewish people who had been in there or lost brothers , sisters mothers and fathers in nazi concentration camps

So stop supporting those who claim it never happened because it did

You are forgetting most of those poor souls who survived the holocaust are very few most have died, and the ones who were killed in the concentration camps are dead, so don't go denouncing something awful that was done towards that generation of people because of what some people in Israel are doing today!!!

Have some respect please the dead cant defend themselves
ana

London, UK

#103188 Mar 22, 2013
Woody wrote:
Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s
Yes it is and quite scary too
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103189 Mar 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, "Brit Expat"
There's Hope, yet!
I was at the V.A.(Military Hospital) or old wound care and, LOYAL G.I.s, Veterans etc are ESPECIALLY FED UP with the world's Only US Funded Nazi Colony:
We know why American Blood soaks distant soil and Zionist Shills are afraid to come close to U.S. Mil. Facilities:
Because:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
For Example:
“Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?”
“Yes unless the Jews of Europe and America distance themselves from the Zionist monster before it’s too late to do so.”
  “ There is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power and sickening self-righteousness, will be transformed into anti-Semitism unless two things happen.”
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are contained in the Foreign Policy Journal’s article:”
US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East?.
EXCERPT “Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot  be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be…
as American power and influence recedes, the US commitment to belligerent oppressive Israel is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent (sic)  given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries…
“ U.S. public opinion no longer supports funding and executing widely perceived illegal US wars on Israel’s behalf…”
“The draft ends by referring to “the need to avoid entangling alliances that alienate much of the world and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences”:
“…Gross Israeli interference in the internal affairs of the United States through spying and illegal US arms transfers. This includes supporting more than 60 ‘front organizations’
and  approximately 7,500 US officials who do Israel’s bidding and seek to dominate and intimidate the media and agencies of  the US government…”CONTINUED
of feeding our stinking Shills ....take
-

Prove it, mddr fckkr lier, savage ignorant s.o.b.

"" About 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their native land in 1948. These expulsions were done by Zionist armies using terror, home destruction, starvation, fear inducing propaganda and threats of death.

Over 500 Palestinian villages were ethnically cleansed and destroyed by Zionist armed forces at that time. In defiance of UN resolutions, none of these Palestinian refugees were allowed to return. ""

I challenge you, bastard son of Joseph Goebels..
Prove it..!!

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103190 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i read also that the DNA testing showed that Eastern European Jews have no link to the people of Judah who are according to their historical texts the real Jews and Israelites - gods chosen ones - plesse someone correct me if I am wrong, then one person came up with the reasoning that the Eastern European Jews were children of one of the lost tribes who had fled west.... But how would they know.... I don't know
Anyway any group who can justify that they have right to a land which others inhabited over 1000 years ago on the principle of being "gods chosen people" in my opinion is not right, and DNA or no DNA in my opinion not a worthy reason to lay claim to something...it's like me saying after being DNA profiled and discovering I have ancient Tibetan royal lineage and demanding according to some religious texts that I stumbled upon I can lay claim to Tibet .... It's not ok
I don't know anymore, I am really sad for what happened to the Jewish people during the mid last century really it is harrowing and sad, but what I have seen of how Palestinians are treated really turns my stomach also
Peace
-

I hope this gives you a heart burn that will develop into an ulcer..

“It is humbling and inspiring to visit and remember the visionary who began the remarkable establishment of the State of Israel,”

This is the message that the President of the United States of America wrote on the visitor's book .... at Theodor Herzl grave in Jerusalem .... our eternal capital city.

Am Israel chai..

Ana, take some valium..or if you prefer to go natural ... camomille tea with a tea spoon of Kibbutz Yad Mordechai honey..
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103191 Mar 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, "Brit Expat"
There's Hope, yet!
Because:
For Example:
“The main points made in the intelligence community’s report are and condemn American citizens to endure the consequences”:
Ethnic cleansing of Palestine is a crime against humanity that was conceived and perpetrated as part of the Zionist project to create the Jewish state of Israel.
As a result of ethnic cleansing, most of the indigenous population of Palestine has been expelled. They, or their descendants, now live as refugees or exiles in foreign countries.
About 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their native land in 1948. These expulsions were done by Zionist armies using terror, home destruction, starvation, fear inducing propaganda and threats of death.
Over 500 Palestinian villages were ethnically cleansed and destroyed by Zionist armed forces at that time. In defiance of UN resolutions, none of these Palestinian refugees were allowed to return.
Another wave of ethnic cleansing occurred after the 1967 war when several hundred thousand residents of the West Bank were pushed into Lebanon, Jordan and Syria.”
And these crimes are not past tense. The ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population of Palestine continues today!” CONTINUED
So, YOU guys may end up with the pleasure of feeding our stinking Shills ....take
-

Hey,Gravy ....look what the guy that sends you and your pack of slobs the food stamps.... wrote..!!

“It is humbling and inspiring to visit and remember the visionary who began the remarkable establishment of the State of Israel,”

This is the message that the President of the United States of America wrote on the visitor's book .... at Theodor Herzl grave in Jerusalem .... our eternal capital city.

Am Israel chai..

Gravy, you too..!! Take some valium..or if you prefer to go natural ... camomille tea with a tea spoon of Kibbutz Yad Mordechai honey..
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103192 Mar 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, "Brit Expat"
There's Hope, yet!
is becoming impossible to defend or execute consistent (sic)  given paramount US national interests which include normalizing relations with the 57 Islamic countries…
-

Hey, Gravy ... have you seen what the guy that sends you and the rest of your asss hoolles friends the food stamps, wrote..??

Enjoy it..!!

Am Israel Chai..!!
ana

London, UK

#103193 Mar 22, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-

Am Israel chai..

Ana, take some valium..or if you prefer to go natural ... camomille tea with a tea spoon of Kibbutz Yad Mordechai honey..
I'm fine I don't need to relax... I just do not like or tolerate bullies, I don't care what Obama does why should I care???

You see your the only saddo wishing harm towards others... Speaks volumes now leave me alone
ana

London, UK

#103194 Mar 22, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>-

Prove it, mddr fckkr lier, savage ignorant s.o.b.

"" About 750,000 Palestinians were expelled from their native land in 1948. These expulsions were done by Zionist armies using terror, home destruction, starvation, fear inducing propaganda and threats of death.

Over 500 Palestinian villages were ethnically cleansed and destroyed by Zionist armed forces at that time. In defiance of UN resolutions, none of these Palestinian refugees were allowed to return. ""

I challenge you, bastard son of Joseph Goebels..
Prove it..!!

It happened, just like the holocaust happened
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103195 Mar 22, 2013

Hey, Gravy ... how do you like the Prez quote..??

Would you like some more of Obama's visit quotes..??

Share it with your friends at the sewage hole..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103196 Mar 22, 2013

VeteransToday ... should devote the front page to Obama's quote...

HAHAHAHAHAHA..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 4 hr Street Justice 211
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... 20 hr stay out 1
News Islip dumping trials come to an end 20 hr please respond 1
News Islip ex-commish Joe Montuori Jr., aide plead g... 20 hr make them pay 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Wed Oreo 1,421
Smithtown Skateboarders (Jul '07) Wed Bruh bruh 65
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Wed Dindu Nuffin 181

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages