Port Jefferson Station crash kills 1,...

Port Jefferson Station crash kills 1, injures 2

There are 204 comments on the Newsday story from May 17, 2008, titled Port Jefferson Station crash kills 1, injures 2. In it, Newsday reports that:

"No! Dennis is dead!" she wailed into a mobile phone, gasping for air, falling onto a Suffolk police cruiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
A friend

Waldwick, NJ

#250 Jun 9, 2008
Amused wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, genius, I don't think Dennis is in any shape to read this and I doubt they have internet access where he is...
You are a complete moron get a grip on your life you loser!
ErodingPlanet

Medford, NY

#251 Jul 23, 2014
I feel sorry for the mother that her son died.But if this is the same Dennis McGuire that went to Mt.Sinai High School then the world is a better place now that he has departed it.He was nothing but a rotten bully who would constantly torment kids who were 2-3 years younger than him for no reason other than his own amusement .In gym class one year he broke this kids nose who was 3 years younger and smaller than him.Because Dennis borrowed his lighter and wouldn't give it back so he called Dennis a jerk ,then Dennis punched him in the nose and then threw the lighter at him.That about sums up what kind of person he was.
INOIT

Orlando, FL

#252 Jul 28, 2014
ErodingPlanet wrote:
I feel sorry for the mother that her son died.But if this is the same Dennis McGuire that went to Mt.Sinai High School then the world is a better place now that he has departed it.He was nothing but a rotten bully who would constantly torment kids who were 2-3 years younger than him for no reason other than his own amusement .In gym class one year he broke this kids nose who was 3 years younger and smaller than him.Because Dennis borrowed his lighter and wouldn't give it back so he called Dennis a jerk ,then Dennis punched him in the nose and then threw the lighter at him.That about sums up what kind of person he was.
He didn't change. He was a drug addict and abusive to his girlfriend's child. It was the second time he crashed the same car, This time he did it right and rid the world of crap. Thank God he didn't take anyone with him. KARMA.
INOIT

Howey In The Hills, FL

#253 Aug 22, 2014
R U KIDDING ME wrote:
A Message to Kelly McGuire, Kelly Costello:
Shouldn't you be grieving?? Comforting one another? Devastated at your loss? Instead you are on this forum "preaching" and bashing others.
All of us would have minded our own business, however it was your own brother's actions who opened this avenue. His selfishness brought this on, along with having weak people in his life enabling him to continue this behavior. And stop with the "God Have Mercy on You" crap!!
Most drug addicts/alcoholics have ENABLERS in there lives. They repeatedly promise to get better and change, but never do. It's all to string along the weak people who believe them so they can continue to get support from them and continue their addictions. God fearing people need to try TOUGH LOVE. Enablers never are actually helping the person with an addiction. They are just helping the addict cover it up, make excuses for their mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 11 hr SmokinJoe 38
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Sun joan 38
News MTA: Woman punched at Central Islip station, fa... Jan 18 Doug Gee 2
News Cuomo proposes sweeping $11.5M plan to steer LI... Jan 16 time to sell 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jan 14 Jewel_and_Kaymac k 1,520
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan 13 Mel Brooks 6
News Selden fire victim's family in shock (Feb '09) Jan 11 hipster 8

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance