Fifth Precinct Protest: Mother Says P...

Fifth Precinct Protest: Mother Says Police Beat Her Son 'Like an Animal'

There are 74 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 9, 2011, titled Fifth Precinct Protest: Mother Says Police Beat Her Son 'Like an Animal'. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Turner's mother, Tawana Turner, tearfully recalled the incident.A On April 6, 2010, Kevin Turner, of Mastic Beach, was driving with a friend when police attempted to pull him over at 12:22 a.m. for erratic driving in North Bellport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sack o burgers

Miller Place, NY

#62 Apr 21, 2011
Sister Mary Virgina wrote:
Any darkies need a beating?
They all do.
Mastic

Fresh Meadows, NY

#64 Apr 23, 2011
This guy is your A typical Mastic savage animal. dozens of savages like him in Mastic!
Criminals in Mastic

New York, NY

#65 Apr 23, 2011
Mastic Pride wrote:
Little baby Mastoid:
This is how they roll in Mastic & shirley beat kids, drive drunk, do drungs, no kid has a real shot in life anyway. Mastic & shirley is one big trailer park with out wheels.
Live next to a Landfill.
Live next to Brookhaven Lab
Your in a ghetto trash zone in Mastic and shirley.
Beat your kids, and have 30 dogs, 20 cats
This guy needed a beat down. Glad he got what he deserved like all mastoids need a good beat down by cops, and sure to get one the Savage criminals they are.
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#66 Apr 23, 2011
Criminals in Mastic wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy needed a beat down. Glad he got what he deserved like all mastoids need a good beat down by cops, and sure to get one the Savage criminals they are.
Jamaica, NY? You live in the land of rugheads and have balls to talk about Mastic Beach. I'm willing to bet you're a saucer lip yourself! Screw you, schwoogie!
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#67 Apr 23, 2011
Mastic wrote:
This guy is your A typical Mastic savage animal. dozens of savages like him in Mastic!
Ahh yes, a Brooklyn scrotum trying to bash Mastic Beach. You do know what a scrotum is don't you? Coming from Brooklyn I'm sure you've had a number of the up close and in your face. The same goes for the guy whose IP is listed New york, NY.
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#68 Apr 23, 2011
Mastic
Brooklyn, NY
----------
Criminals in Mastic
Jamaica, NY

I believe these two posters are one in the same. a retarded Neanderthal in the shit hole bowels of New York.
Dr Turner

Chicago, IL

#69 Apr 24, 2011
99% of Mastic and mastic Beach is filled with ghetto trash like this future jail bird.

This guy was or anysecond was about to commit a crime.

Glad he got his @ss kicked.
Dr Turner

Chicago, IL

#70 Apr 24, 2011
Mastic just like a prision, filled with criminals and degenerate trash.
Happy Easter

Bridgeport, CT

#71 Apr 24, 2011
Happy Easter
Slum Beach

New York, NY

#72 Apr 24, 2011
This boy should be beat 1/2 to death just like all Mastic kids, one one point or another every Mastic resident will commit a crime. I say chop all there hands off just to be safe.

You cannot trust anyone from Mastic, Mastic Beach, or Shirley FYI
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#73 Apr 24, 2011
Slum Beach wrote:
This boy should be beat 1/2 to death just like all Mastic kids, one one point or another every Mastic resident will commit a crime. I say chop all there hands off just to be safe.
You cannot trust anyone from Mastic, Mastic Beach, or Shirley FYI
Their...not there, please insult us with correct spelling.
Slum Beachers

New York, NY

#74 Apr 24, 2011
This is how they roll in the Slum Mastic & Shirley, stick ups, gang banging, and armed home invasions.

A good beating of a degenerate trash like this Mastoid will do him some good.
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#75 Apr 24, 2011
Happy Easter wrote:
Happy Easter
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t &source=web&cd=1&v ed=0CCEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2 F%2Fwww.lasttrumpetministries. org%2Ftracts%2Ftract1.html &ei=poa0Tab_KMugtgenw6DqDg &usg=AFQjCNE89McJ-dH8gf-Ri c4CwD6hFcACwA&sig2=d-iN9MA w04J5xBUKthAcKA yo
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#76 Apr 24, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old friends In Central Islip, Where Are They Now? (Nov '13) Sun Walter D 2
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 19 raphan disbarred 17
News Alexander: Kudos to all who are making Heartlan... Aug 18 Vision 5
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Aug 17 Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) Aug 17 SmokinJoe 8
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Aug 15 Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Aug 15 SmokinJoe 9

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages