Fifth Precinct Protest: Mother Says P...

Fifth Precinct Protest: Mother Says Police Beat Her Son 'Like an Animal'

There are 74 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 9, 2011, titled Fifth Precinct Protest: Mother Says Police Beat Her Son 'Like an Animal'. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Turner's mother, Tawana Turner, tearfully recalled the incident.A On April 6, 2010, Kevin Turner, of Mastic Beach, was driving with a friend when police attempted to pull him over at 12:22 a.m. for erratic driving in North Bellport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Locks and bagels

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Tawana Turner and Kevin Turner what savage animals just when you think you seen all the trailer park trash it get worse.

mastic mastoids beating little kids.
Typical Mastic Trash

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2011
Turner's mother, Tawana Turner, tearfully recalled the incident. On April 6, 2010, Kevin Turner, of Mastic Beach, was driving with a friend when police attempted to pull him over at 12:22 a.m. for erratic driving in North Bellport.

As an officer approached Turner's 2006 Kia Sportage, Turner fled. He did so because of a suspended license, his mother said.
Victor

Westwood, NJ

#3 Apr 9, 2011
Glad they beat him like a baby seal!Mastoids be warned!
Mastic Pride

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2011
This is the Motto in Mastic beat your kids then run to the mailbox and get your welfare check. said by this is how Mastic is and how they think.
Mastic Pride

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2011
Little baby Mastoid:

This is how they roll in Mastic & shirley beat kids, drive drunk, do drungs, no kid has a real shot in life anyway. Mastic & shirley is one big trailer park with out wheels.

Live next to a Landfill.

Live next to Brookhaven Lab

Your in a ghetto trash zone in Mastic and shirley.

Beat your kids, and have 30 dogs, 20 cats

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#6 Apr 10, 2011
Nice village you live in.
Watcher

Bridgeport, CT

#7 Apr 10, 2011
OidiotO wrote:
Nice village you live in.
Blue Point has it's fair share of nutjobs too. They even have auto parts drivers who are flexing their keyboard muscles which is the only exercise they get.

If you get beat by a cop...you deserved it!
Really

New York, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2011
Hey honestly we beat the kids in Mastic becuase they have no future anyway, aborting it to expensive and welfare does not pay for that. so beat beat out kids in Mastic - no doupt they are bound for jail or drug o/d at some point anyway if your from Mastic or Shirley.
POLICE

New York, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2011
Hey the Suffolk Cops need to treat guys like Kevin like Savages, you never know what trash like this Mastoid may do. I would always shoot an animal like this first let them ask quesions later.
Watcher

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Apr 10, 2011
No sympathy..you fight a cop, you deserve a beating.
Mastoid

New York, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2011
I agree Kevin gets to keep a few free bullets from the Tax paying public, this is last time he collected Welfare in Mastic so Suffolk Police did us all a big favor , cleaning up the streets and freeing up funds on section 8 and welfare system.

Big thata boy for Suffolk Police for knocking off another Mastic resident. I feel safer.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#12 Apr 10, 2011
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>Blue Point has it's fair share of nutjobs too. They even have auto parts drivers who are flexing their keyboard muscles which is the only exercise they get.

If you get beat by a cop...you deserved it!
But the nut jobs in blue point don't fight cops, touch kids, don't work, do drugs, sleep on the steps of their own houses, let our school open a rehab center, sleep with animals ect.

Did you hear about the birds nest on Whittier dr? It had to be taken out of a tree because it had heroin needles in it.
Brookhaven

New York, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2011
Anyone from Mastic shot is a good shooting in my book, one less dirt bag trash in Mastic the home to Welfare and drugs.

One-Less_Mastoid-the world is a safer place.
honestly

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 10, 2011
Anyone from Mastic is jail I feel safer, crime rate drops.
No doupt this guy was Ghetto trash from Mastic Beach.
Just another one of the many troubled youth in Trash beach.
The world is a much better place with anyone from mastic 6' under in dirt.
Evan Politico

Westwood, NJ

#15 Apr 10, 2011
I gotz a wild animal in my shortz yo!
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#17 Apr 11, 2011
glad he is gone and no longer wasting tax money and menacing the public,yet he was able to spawn 2 future criminals and a burden to da white man before passing yo!
Not nice

Bridgeport, CT

#18 Apr 12, 2011
Evan Politico wrote:
glad he is gone and no longer wasting tax money and menacing the public,yet he was able to spawn 2 future criminals and a burden to da white man before passing yo!
You are not nice. I re-read the story and the kid rammed a police car, then ran away and he had a knife. His mom thinks the police should have tasered him, but bullets or batons are cheaper. I applaud the police for their cost cutting measures.

And, I am sure the kid was paying child support to each of his baby-momas (yeah right). They will collect welfare for the next 18 years.
Badtothebone

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2011
HAHAHAHA beat that mofo
Mastic Maniac

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 13, 2011
No doupt he was up to no good, being from Mastic and all. No doupt high on drugs, and ready to commit a crime.

Justified shooting if he was from mastic or Shirley.
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#21 Apr 14, 2011
It was justified only because the idiot brandished a knife to police, not too smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) 1 hr joan 24
News Arrest ends probe into teen's overdose (Mar '07) 3 hr F_Rogers 188
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) 7 hr Chuck 35
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) 23 hr Van Buren St Guy 1,172
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Sun Poundtown 50
News Twist in Croci's path to war zone Mar 25 What Hero 8
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mar 21 Janice P 118

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance