First Prev
of 5
Next Last
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#84 Mar 20, 2013
GlobeStar wrote:
Long and boring, brainless posts.
why don't you try sticking your head up your arsenal see if it fits.
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#85 Mar 20, 2013
Joey Youngblood wrote:
`
for the record
telling us to STFU,....is your way of saying that you dont want to hear the real Truth, and it also shows you're a crazed ignorant brutal savage, that's full of Bigotry , Racism and Vile Hatefulness..
Truth Seekers, follow us as we slowly and methodically take this evil Occultist illiterate Creature, and play her, and use her as our Tool and as our rag, and as our fool. It's amazing how the Truth brings out all their hidden q and to view their answers, should make you think, are these jews just aubergines of nomadic diaspora or real live spawned cult, from the snake crawling Cain.
In any view, a Jew is adaptation from a play in 1775, called "Rival" and Jews off springs are hybrid mutations from a Cult kettle of deformed eggs and sperms, from Satanic Worshipping Injurious beast. Nothing more and nothing less.
Now just settle down and lets see how much of the Truth you can digest today, convert jew!
Jesus was a 'Judean' a Nazarene, a Galilean,an Arabian Israelite, a Hebrew, but one thing for Godly sure, Jesus Christ was not Almighty God, nor was Jesus Christ ever a Jew.
The word "Jew" is an add on, a revised ploy by Zion Talmudic Jews of today. Jews are converts mostly. Now, just using common sense, how could a convert be called a Israelite or a Hebrew. They can't, it's just the Jewish cult of Satan Worshippers, fking with your goyim's stupid mindless heads.
Pharisaism was the oral foundation to the Talmud, with their Demonized Satanic Cult going back to Ancient Times and Jesus Christ denounced Pharisaism that is the Talmudism Cult of today. The heathens and pagans of Ancient time became the eggs and the sperms of the Jew converts of this Time, generation and Era.
In Jesus' lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere and when you see Jew in the Bible, its been add in the New Editions, by Zion's Quest for Palestine.
Following are "quote" from WC and Reformed Christians Ideology of Truths.
"That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas".
"In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race, religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same".
"Jesus Christ abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers"
And for the record, our group of Free Thinkers, like our Founding Fathers were, and we have no affiliation with any religious organization thus making us impartial to any religions, just partial to the Truth and only the Truth.
u my friend are a mongoliod and a regatta not a easy accomplishment....my hat goes of to you.
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#86 Mar 20, 2013
The great Jewish State wrote:
<quoted text>u my friend are a mongoliod and a regatta not a easy accomplishment....my hat goes of to you.
remove reggata insert retart ..
The great Jewish State

Baltimore, MD

#87 Mar 20, 2013
Remove the illegal palestians they are squatters. Isreal owns the Gaza strip and it is time to do something about the rat infestation. The only good palestian is a dead palestian.
Skywalker

United States

#88 Sep 18, 2014
Its a litt secret, only another smart ass will understand why. In other words if youre smart enough you should know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The loud music is out control in Brentwood 6 hr Josel1 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr CIMe 118,744
Shopping for an egg donor: Is beauty, brains, o... Thu The Easter Bunny 2
Need a Commercial electrician in Ronkonkoma? (Feb '13) Oct 29 Jerry Boggs 5
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Oct 28 Squafdonoboles 1,121
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Oct 28 erika562 13
Fatal DWI driver convicted of manslaughter and ... (Dec '06) Oct 28 Joe 2

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Dating
Find my Match