Driver tried to hit group of kids in Setauket

There are 1 comment on the Times Beacon Record story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Driver tried to hit group of kids in Setauket. In it, Times Beacon Record reports that:

A complainant called at 8:15 pm on May 28 to report observing an unknown male driving a white vehicle intentionally swerve toward a group of kids standing along Bunny Drive in Setauket before fleeing from that location.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Beacon Record.

jkjkhardcore

Torrington, CT

#1 Jun 9, 2011
I ride my bike around there all the time, this is not the first time. A lot of local drivers around here can not drive for crap, I see at least 1/5 cars drive in the shoulder and get mad at me, a biker for riding in the bike lane...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horse hit by car in Central Islip is euthanized (Apr '09) 23 hr jimi-yank 4
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sun elaina 1,383
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Sat Craig Zmolik 25
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) May 17 Nikie 59
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 17 cheer the f up 121,912
More from around the web

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]