Home invasion suspects plead not guilty

Full story: Newsday 67
The two surviving suspects in the botched home invasion that ended in the deaths of three people pleaded not guilty yesterday to an indictment charging second-degree murder and burglary. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
alice

AOL

#1 Feb 22, 2007
eric calace had everything going for him...his family had plenty of money he was brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth...but he was a gang wanna be.... well i hope he gets put in jail for a very long time...if not for him none of this would of happened...and a little boy would still have his father.
Long Island

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2007
I'll tell you one thing!! They don't put these boys behind bars soon, they're not even gonna have to worry about it!! Because Dane had TOO many friends!! And now too many people know how the whole thing happened, and they know who started it now!! I'd be sleeping with one eye open...even in my jail cell!! That's if they can even sleep after what they've caused!! May they burn in hell right next to the guy who killed the two girls in Arizona!!!!
fein

Trenton, NJ

#3 Feb 22, 2007
eric i wish you the best my heart goes out to ya, i know this was never something you planned to happen, bet1 kid
what

Trenton, NJ

#4 Feb 22, 2007
alice wrote:
eric calace had everything going for him...his family had plenty of money he was brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth...but he was a gang wanna be.... well i hope he gets put in jail for a very long time...if not for him none of this would of happened...and a little boy would still have his father.
little boys dad was a drug dealer?? 2 pounds of weed they found in the house?
Long Island

Albany, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2007
fein wrote:
eric i wish you the best my heart goes out to ya, i know this was never something you planned to happen, bet1 kid
But it WAS PLANNED, you A**HOLE!! Are you kidding me with that bulls**t? Go to hell!! I hope your friend drops the soap twice a day while he's there...if he doesn't get killed first!!!!!!
fein

Trenton, NJ

#6 Feb 22, 2007
Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
But it WAS PLANNED, you A**HOLE!! Are you kidding me with that bulls**t? Go to hell!! I hope your friend drops the soap twice a day while he's there...if he doesn't get killed first!!!!!!
all your info is from the paper you dont know shit, you dont know eric, he fucked up but eric didnt kill anyone
Kay

Bridgewater, NJ

#7 Feb 22, 2007
fein wrote:
<quoted text>
all your info is from the paper you dont know shit, you dont know eric, he fucked up but eric didnt kill anyone
you know what, i have known calace for a long..he's not the type of kid that would do something like this with the intention of killing someone..we wanted some money and weed and thats that..
sucks that bad things happen to good people.
fin

Crozier, VA

#8 Feb 22, 2007
"sucks that bad things happen to good people"

If this is your idea of good people, I'd hate to meet ones you think are bad.
JENNIFER FROM MEDFORD

Yorktown Heights, NY

#9 Feb 22, 2007
THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID. THANKGOD THEY WERE CAUGHT. NOW IT TIME TO PAY THE PRICE YOU A*SHOLES TOOK MY FRIEND AWAY.
JENNIFER FROM MEDFORD

Yorktown Heights, NY

#10 Feb 22, 2007
DANE MAY YOU REST IN PEACE! THESE PEOPLE WILL PAY. EVEN IF HE DIDN'T SHOOT THE GUN THIS IS THE WAY THE LAW WORKS HE KNEW ABOUT IT AND DROVE THOSE PEOPLE THERE. WHAT IF TABLE TURNED AND DANE AND HIS FRIENDS DID THIS TO ANY OF THEM. ITS NO DIFFRENT! I HAVE NO PITTY FOR HIM OR THE OTHER KIDS. HE WILL GET WHAT IS COMMING WAIT AND SEE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! WE ALL KNOW THAT NOW DONT WE!
give me a break

AOL

#11 Feb 23, 2007
2 got what they deserved.........2 more to go........they came into my neighborhood and put alot of lives in jeopardy. over pot and money!!!!! it's disgusting!!!!!!!!! once again there were no winners in this. please in the previous discussions i felt that dane's friends should honor him as the person he was but not to defend what he was doing. now, i say this to the rest of you defending these murderers action that is even worse. maybe calace didn't actually pull the trigger but he obviously planned it all out with the dirtbags. sat on a block with young children waiting for these pieces of crap to come and drive away. come running shot up at that. and what about jesse, this poor kid was put in a position to kill the save his and others lives. can you imagine what he is going thru, and will for these rest of his life. once again, over pot and money. it sickens me. the whole situation.
Medford

Albany, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2007
fein wrote:
<quoted text>
When you die, you'll be right next to him in hell!! Good people don't plan robberies...you sound like a moron, MORON!!!! What are you, like 19 years old or something? You don't know ass from elbow so keep your mouth shut!! I'm glad I didn't know your wannabe gangsta friend!! Who needs friends like that when they can have enemies a**hole?
Medford

Albany, NY

#13 Feb 23, 2007
give me a break wrote:
2 got what they deserved.........2 more to go........they came into my neighborhood and put alot of lives in jeopardy. over pot and money!!!!! it's disgusting!!!!!!!!! once again there were no winners in this. please in the previous discussions i felt that dane's friends should honor him as the person he was but not to defend what he was doing. now, i say this to the rest of you defending these murderers action that is even worse. maybe calace didn't actually pull the trigger but he obviously planned it all out with the dirtbags. sat on a block with young children waiting for these pieces of crap to come and drive away. come running shot up at that. and what about jesse, this poor kid was put in a position to kill the save his and others lives. can you imagine what he is going thru, and will for these rest of his life. once again, over pot and money. it sickens me. the whole situation.
APPLAUSE!!!!!!!
Medford

Albany, NY

#14 Feb 23, 2007
JENNIFER FROM MEDFORD wrote:
THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID. THANKGOD THEY WERE CAUGHT. NOW IT TIME TO PAY THE PRICE YOU A*SHOLES TOOK MY FRIEND AWAY.
They WILL pay honey...every time they drop the soap!! And when they die, they'll burn in hell!! Just picture them screaming like little bitches that are on fire in hell!! That's what destiny has in it's hands for these creeps now!! They'll get everything they deserve, don't you worry!!
fein

Trenton, NJ

#15 Feb 23, 2007
Medford wrote:
<quoted text>
When you die, you'll be right next to him in hell!! Good people don't plan robberies...you sound like a moron, MORON!!!! What are you, like 19 years old or something? You don't know ass from elbow so keep your mouth shut!! I'm glad I didn't know your wannabe gangsta friend!! Who needs friends like that when they can have enemies a**hole?
i never said eric wont get what he has coming to him for the murders but you dont know eric you dont know the possion he was put in, eric would have never let anyone ever get shot, and i bet had he known something like that had happen he would have drove off leaving those kids there for jessie to finish off, the whole situation is terrible, but if you can prase dane for dieing living his "hustla lifestyle" let eric be punished by the court system not by a bunch of people on line who have never met him slandering him and his family
Micro

Port Washington, NY

#17 Feb 23, 2007
Eric Calace should get zero sympathy from anyone. He could've been something, instead he chose the glorified "thug life"....what a pathetic peice of white-trash. Have fun getting your a**hole torn up in jail tough guy.
Nice mug shot by the way, hahaha.
Long Island

Albany, NY

#18 Feb 23, 2007
Micro wrote:
Eric Calace should get zero sympathy from anyone. He could've been something, instead he chose the glorified "thug life"....what a pathetic peice of white-trash. Have fun getting your a**hole torn up in jail tough guy.
Nice mug shot by the way, hahaha.
I know...he even LOOKS like an a-hole, right?
Long Island

Albany, NY

#19 Feb 23, 2007
fein wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said eric wont get what he has coming to him for the murders but you dont know eric you dont know the possion he was put in, eric would have never let anyone ever get shot, and i bet had he known something like that had happen he would have drove off leaving those kids there for jessie to finish off, the whole situation is terrible, but if you can prase dane for dieing living his "hustla lifestyle" let eric be punished by the court system not by a bunch of people on line who have never met him slandering him and his family
I don't know what position he was in? HE PUT HIMSELF IN THAT POSITION!!!!!!
Micro

Port Washington, NY

#20 Feb 23, 2007
Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...he even LOOKS like an a-hole, right?
Agreed. Check these goofballs mugs here:

http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2007/2_2...

They both look excited to having they're a**holes raided in Riverhead. Consider it fourplay for Upstate. ;)
wow

Berrysburg, PA

#21 Feb 23, 2007
Ah - the future of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 119,618
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 5 hr Scotty 54
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Mon Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Old-Portion-Road-1891 (Apr '09) Dec 12 John 6
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Dec 12 letelier 15
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Dec 10 No public input 8

Stony Brook News Video

Stony Brook Dating
Find my Match

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stony Brook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stony Brook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:15 am PST

ESPN10:15AM
Vick has paid down nearly all of $18M debt
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors