Stony Brook cancer center plan could ...

Stony Brook cancer center plan could mean jobs

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Stony Brook cancer center plan could mean jobs. In it, Newsday reports that:

But, the initiative depends on a $35-million grant from the state as part of the New York-SUNY 2020 plan and an 8 percent tuition increase -- pending approval from the State Legislature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

concerned student

Torrington, CT

#1 Jun 9, 2011
4200 construction jobs, you mean more construction workers driving high tech equipment in the south parking lot switching out light bulbs, or leaving junk around and then moving it back and forth. This corruption and leaching off tax payer money has got to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Law Firm of Mark S. Eghrari & Associate... (Jun '12) 1 hr GBarbara 37
Review: Sinderella's Sinderella's 22 hr Lilsissy 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Fri patrick m 1,384
News Retired Teacher From Holbrook Arrested For Chil... (Jan '13) Thu Happy not 3
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 27 cheer the f up 121,918
News Horse hit by car in Central Islip is euthanized (Apr '09) May 25 jimi-yank 4
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) May 23 Craig Zmolik 25
More from around the web

Stony Brook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]