Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Members of the original investigation team claim their report into the 1996 crash was subject to a government coverup . Filmmakers claim jet that crashed over Long Island killing 230 was hit by explosions OUTSIDE aircraft. This should come as no real surprise to anyone. Look at who made up the US Administration in 2006.
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
Members of the original investigation team claim their report into the 1996 crash was subject to a government coverup . Filmmakers claim jet that crashed over Long Island killing 230 was hit by explosions OUTSIDE aircraft. This should come as no real surprise to anyone. Look at who made up the US Administration in 2006.
Follow up...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/investigators...
Que Pervertidad

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

They went crazy scouring the ocean floor for debris to reassemble the plane on LI. But on 9-11 they couldn't get rid of the evidence fast enough.

Hmmmmm.....
Know A Witness

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

I personally knew a witness who saw the plane being hit by something from the north. Heard his story the day it happened. After that, he talked to the Feds. Would never talk about it again. Ever since, he's had a nice job with the Feds...reward for keeping his mouth shut. Now works for DHS. These are the kinds of people whom the sheeple think are "protecting us".
Reality Check

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Snowden's real crime is that he exposed that the United States has become a police state in the first part of the 21st century and for that, he will suffer the full wraith and power of that state. Can you imagine any other time in history where people would accept that the Government opens every letter that goes to the Post Office, makes a copy of that letter, and then reseals it and sends it on its way. Or that the person exposing such outrageous behavior is vilified as a spy and a traitor. There have been abuses in the past where the Government examined letters of supposed Communists, racial leaders, suspected homosexuals, anti-war protesters, etc. but when discovered, at least people considered them abuses of power. Now, under the new American mindthink, the only people to blame are the ones exposing violations of the Constitution, not the ones violating the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stony Brook Discussions

Search the Stony Brook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min ocxz 114,648
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale 13 hr Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 16 hr Billy Bong 60
Sarah Goode Fri Stanley R Sogg 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu Tony 1,293
•••
•••

Stony Brook News Video

•••
•••

Stony Brook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stony Brook People Search