CENTERPORT: Man charged after fatal c...

CENTERPORT: Man charged after fatal car crash

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 16, 2008, titled CENTERPORT: Man charged after fatal car crash. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Stony Brook man was charged with driving while ability-impaired by drugs after his car struck and killed a Northport man on his motorcycle yesterday morning on Route 25A in Centerport, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Local

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 16, 2008
May Chuck Rest In Peace, we all loved him. <3
loser

Plainview, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2008
drugie, cheat, thief, roid boy. enjoy prison
currysterioddrug dealer

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 16, 2008
1010 WINS) YAPHANK, Long Island Suffolk County Police say three Long Island men have been arrested for selling merchandise online and not delivering the products.

Police say they are three separate incidents - but all three men used the same scheme - and have been charged with scheming to defraud.

Police say 30-year-old Jason Curry of Stony Brook allegedly offered computer monitors foir sale on e-Bay - but he never sent the monitors after collecting the money.

Police say 32-year-old Adam Zimmer of Huntington Station offered tickets to sporting events, concerts and Broadway shows on eBay and Craigslist-dot-com. Police say many times he would not send the tickets after collecting the money.

And 20-year-old Joseph Gajewski of East Patchogue is accused of collecting money for computers for sale and not sending the merchandise.

Source: http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_15...
Thomas Fazio

Kings Park, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2008
Hey buddy,
Sending this one out for me and larry......
"just give me jim beam and lie to me"

Glad I got to see you Saturday, I know we'll see eachother again because I'm sure you and I would both agree that whereever we're headed.....its to the same place.

Rest well kid,
TF
mom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 7, 2008
you will always be the best kid a mom could want , i love the mothers day givf you got me although i would rather have you love forever mommy
hahhaha

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Dec 3, 2009
loser wrote:
drugie, cheat, thief, roid boy. enjoy prison
.. def agreee with this person i hope he rots in jail!!
New

Bridgewater, NJ

#8 Monday Jul 4
Take it down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stony Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Jul 26 political bulldog 37
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jul 26 wow 121,881
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Jul 25 shame on you 2
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Jul 24 Dave 63
News Kings Park residents want more police around ps... Jul 23 Sandra Sue Rounds 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 23 Calvin 1,417
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) Jul 20 dancer 14

Stony Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stony Brook Mortgages