hey

Newark, NJ

#261 Sep 2, 2012
You don't like strippers Lena because you like making guys jump through hopes for some fun
hey

Newark, NJ

#262 Sep 2, 2012
The truth is I have had almost every girl at reds and most of them are really good better than any girl friend I have had the aim to please me I don't have to kiss them talk to them or do anything for them and they pleasure me can find a women like that lena
unreal

Newark, NJ

#263 Sep 2, 2012
Unreal
new to town

United States

#264 Sep 2, 2012
I'm going to reds and want to talk to a girl who is the best to talk to
1 post removed

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#266 Sep 11, 2012
hey wrote:
The truth is I have had almost every girl at reds and most of them are really good better than any girl friend I have had the aim to please me I don't have to kiss them talk to them or do anything for them and they pleasure me can find a women like that lena
You've had almost every girl at Reds and can't figure out why a clean woman won't let you put your junk inside her?
Lena

Saint Albans, WV

#267 Sep 11, 2012
At least im clean
Jim

Lerona, WV

#268 Sep 13, 2012
Lena Do you work at Reds? pm me whether you do or not
just wonderin

United States

#269 Sep 13, 2012
What about daisy?? She's a sure thing too. Give her a few canal and shell do what u want
just wonderin

United States

#270 Sep 13, 2012
Xanax* my spell check put the wrong word above
Lena

Vinton, VA

#271 Sep 13, 2012
Jim wrote:
Lena Do you work at Reds? pm me whether you do or not
no I dont work at reds or anywhere like that
new to town

United States

#272 Sep 14, 2012
I been tryin to get with charisma how do I do that
new to town

United States

#273 Sep 14, 2012
just wonderin wrote:
What about daisy?? She's a sure thing too. Give her a few canal and shell do what u want
how do I hook up with charisma she keeps blowing me off
Engleburt Humpmydick

Louisville, KY

#274 Sep 15, 2012
I've hooked up with your Mom in there a few times, but even her butt is too loose.
Jim

Lerona, WV

#275 Sep 15, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text> no I dont work at reds or anywhere like that
Good for you then. Would love to go out to dinner and a movie
Lena

Vinton, VA

#276 Sep 15, 2012
Im not in clarksburg and im not a slut plus if im interested in a guy I gotta see papers saying theyre clean otherwise no deal
1 post removed
Jericho

United States

#278 Sep 29, 2012
Advice...stay away from Ashton, the girl with the Nike swoosh tattoo. She is carrying shit you can't cure besides the witches brew of diseases you can treat. A condom won't help and don't think you can be safe with her mouth either!
Jericho

United States

#279 Sep 29, 2012
Just some advice for anyone who reads this...stay away from Ashton, the bitch with the Nike swoosh tattoo. She is carrying shit you can't get rid of besides the witches brew of diseases that you can treat. A condom won't help and don't be fooled into thinking her mouth is safe either...carrying shit there too! She may be cheap and do anything for anything but believe me, it's not worth what you will take away from her.
Lena

Vinton, VA

#280 Sep 29, 2012
Jericho wrote:
Just some advice for anyone who reads this...stay away from Ashton, the bitch with the Nike swoosh tattoo. She is carrying shit you can't get rid of besides the witches brew of diseases that you can treat. A condom won't help and don't be fooled into thinking her mouth is safe either...carrying shit there too! She may be cheap and do anything for anything but believe me, it's not worth what you will take away from her.
sucks for you then

Since: Oct 12

United States

#281 Oct 1, 2012
mammy67 wrote:
PROSTIEBARBIE your from clarksburg & we all know how many tricks you have done hell thats probably why your own daughter beat you up LMAO, What did you steal one of her tricks You fat sloppy ass pig Check her out guys she's on facebook her real name is IVENA EDGELL HER & DENISE MCDONALD BOTH SKANKS LMAO
mammy may i ask what your problem is with Denise??
yeah

Buckhannon, WV

#282 Oct 3, 2012
Lena wrote:
Im not in clarksburg and im not a slut plus if im interested in a guy I gotta see papers saying theyre clean otherwise no deal
Man, if you have to see papers to know if they're clean or not, you're dating some sleazy guys, haha. Slumming a little?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stonewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cpd 7 min Tony 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
Freddie Gray case: All charges dropped against ... 1 hr sk it thgs 1
Hot Bed! 5 hr PayupSucka 1
Got You on VIDEO GARY KEITH Jr 5 hr PayupSucka 71
How about a Alex update 5 hr PayupSucka 31
News Four Sentenced in Connection with Salem Murder ... (Nov '08) 6 hr Mommabeir 4

Stonewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stonewood Mortgages