|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
North Carolina doesn't need left wing nut radicals. We already have our republikan legislature.
Republinuts and Demopsychos....welcome to the crazy ward of modern politics....
RealEmlu

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Republinuts and Demopsychos....welcome to the crazy ward of modern politics....
Sweetie don't put yourself down, everyone knows your a nut, psycho and live in a crazy ward walking around masturbating and eating shit from your soiled diaper. You're the love child idiot of the deformed mutant parents in the movie "Wrong Turn" sweetie. For you, that's nothing to be ashamed of, my bipolar pedophile beanpole.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Even NC republikans will have a hard time exceeding the idiocy of the "Food Safety and Modernization Act' which went into US law Jan 4, 2011. That makes saving seed and planting your own garden illegal. So far farmers markets have not been regulated, but their activity can be under the law.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Republinuts and Demopsychos....welcome to the crazy ward of modern politics....
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Even NC republikans will have a hard time exceeding the idiocy of the "Food Safety and Modernization Act' which went into US law Jan 4, 2011. That makes saving seed and planting your own garden illegal. So far farmers markets have not been regulated, but their activity can be under the law.
<quoted text>
TSF I wanna vacuum your pee pee. I want your pole in my pie hole.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the IRS has apologized to conservatives today for targeting conservative organizations.That may not be enough.Benghazi seems to be having an effect on the Administration as well, finally

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Poor Allen.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Poor Allen.
I have not posted anything on Topix in months, been to busy, working alot of overtime. Glad to see you have missed me, lol. I see you haven't changed any. Still confused.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not posted anything on Topix in months, been to busy, working alot of overtime. Glad to see you have missed me, lol. I see you haven't changed any. Still confused.
Aren't we all? I'm not worried about my copycats, they've made me famous.I've been working seven days a week for two months, I'm feeling great.I know you're upset about Obamas'problems, why don't you enter some posts on it, bring this forum back to reality.I only visit this forum infrequently, there are others around with some dignity remaining.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi-gate is exposed! IRS admits targeting conservative groups! Are the dems losing their moral superiority?
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I don't get the Bengasi connection. Am I missing something?

WASHINGTON Lois Lerner, head of the Internal Revenue Service that oversees tax-exempt groups, apologized today for the IRS inappropriately flagging conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status.

Lerner said organizations that included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status were singled out for additional reviews. Speaking at a conference in Washington, she said the practice was initiated by low-level workers in Cincinnati.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TSF, you know I voted for Obama.But...the Benghazi thing is real.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NC republikan legislature claims vouchers 1. save money 2 improve education. Neither one of those claims is true. If the state write a parent a check for say $4000 to send their child to a private school, the parent still has to add around $2000 to that for tuition, transportation, books, etc. So it save the state money but not the parent. There is zero evidence that private schools out perform public schools. There are no standards for teachers in private schools (not even criminal background checks) , no standards for curriculum, no standards for performance. In fact extensive fraud in the private school arena is rampant..
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NC republican legislature has put fracking on the fast track with their regulation to permit process. They are going to frack the coastal waters, they are going to frack the mainland. They are goig to frack the entire state and all its citizens.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
NC republican legislature has put fracking on the fast track with their regulation to permit process. They are going to frack the coastal waters, they are going to frack the mainland. They are goig to frack the entire state and all its citizens.
I agree, but you still haven't answered my question whether or not you'll masturbate with me to a picture of Michael Jackson's dead body. Will you be my new Boy George doll?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Bout time y'all joined the party!
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

The problem is that there is very little fracking natural gas in NC except around Raleigh. That's fine with me if they frack Raleigh. There is quite a bit of frozen methane beneath the coastal waters as well as oil. The noreasters , hurricaines and fast currents kind of make drilling dangerous, difficult and potentially devastating to the fishing industry. Morehead is the only deep water port to work out of.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Bout time y'all joined the party!
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Call Patrick McHenry. He is into that weird republikan perversion stuff.Or there is Larry Craig. You could be happy then with your own kind.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but you still haven't answered my question whether or not you'll masturbate with me to a picture of Michael Jackson's dead body. Will you be my new Boy George doll?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TSF, that nut doesn't have any if its own kind!
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Call Patrick McHenry. He is into that weird republikan perversion stuff.Or there is Larry Craig. You could be happy then with your own kind.
<quoted text>
TSF, let's consummate our gay relationship with your pole in my hole. I wanna to be your blow up doll.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Benghazi is taking off, and the IRS admits targeting conservative groups....this can't be good for the dems....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stonewall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dark haired hottie at merchants grill on brices... Aug 14 New customer 1
Where are the cops? May '14 Go hit it 1
Blackbeard's Booty (Jan '14) May '14 Sookie 4
Debate: Marijuana - New Bern, NC (Aug '10) May '14 Hard Luck 30
Man dies after accidentally lighting himself on... (Feb '12) May '14 Kim Gray 49
Redesign of Pepsi logo hard to swallow (Mar '09) May '14 Melissa Pertuset 128
Erwin High: 'dropout factory' (Oct '07) Apr '14 mr pepper 300

Search the Stonewall Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Stonewall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stonewall People Search