New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,691 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18007 Feb 26, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
What's ya point, punk?
MacDingleberry

Centereach, NY

#18008 Feb 26, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What's ya point, punk?
So here is my story of what happened to me last night. I'm sitting at my computer and I hear my dog start screaming like it is being attacked by a scorpion/narwhal. The dog fly's through the doggy door running like a mad dog. I then notice something is attacked to his butt, maybe a scorpion or some bug? My dog finally slows down enough to where I can get a good look at it, it was the infamous dingleberry.

After holding my dogs tail up to get a good look of this piece of crap, I figure that I will probably have to pull it out manually so he doesn't get this crap on our carpet. So I go and get a paper towel and grab a hold of his tail, my wife heard all the commotion and came down to what I'm sure looked to be a odd sight. I quickly explained the situation and she held the dog so he wouldn't get away.

So then I started to pull, oh no this was no a simple dingleberry that it seemed that it was. This thing felt it had a anchor inside of my dogs anus. So I give it a good tug and my dog starts wimpering (I would too if I was in this situation). The thing starts to move. Now I have a hold on the piece of string, but as I pull I have to grip HARD on this piece of string and it starts to come out. However to my surprise I realize the true cause of this dingleberry.

My dog has these rope chew toys, and I guess he had swallowed some of the yarn that comes off of the chew toy. So I'm thinking crap, this could take a while.

So I'm there pulling, the dog is whimpering and the massive yarn starts to come out, and its a HUGE piece. The thing keeps getting bigger! After pulling for a couple of minutes the huge piece finally starts to windle down and comes out more easily. After about 8 inches and like 5 minutes of my dog whimpering, the dingleberry is released from my dogs butt. Im standing there holding this 8 inches of poo covered yarn while my dog is running around as happy as can be. Damn you dingleberries!
Meyer Kahane

Danielson, CT

#18009 Feb 26, 2013
Heh heh heh.
That's right schmagege, look down and blame all your economic problems on some pathetic welfare recipient .
Don't look Up.
Don't look up at the greatest looting operation of all time. The one that spent trillions bailing out banks and paying off counterparties. The one that brought you a decade long war in Afganistan and Iraq.The one that allows the unlimited financial influence of corporations and wealthy individuals upon politicians.
All of this for who's sinister benefit....
Just don't look up!

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#18010 Feb 27, 2013
Meyer Kahane wrote:
Heh heh heh.
That's right schmagege, look down and blame all your economic problems on some pathetic welfare recipient .
Don't look Up.
Don't look up at the greatest looting operation of all time. The one that spent trillions bailing out banks and paying off counterparties. The one that brought you a decade long war in Afganistan and Iraq.The one that allows the unlimited financial influence of corporations and wealthy individuals upon politicians.
Just don't look up!
Hay dip.

If he had not bailed them out we would have a lot more people on unemployment.
Get the facts. You need to look up and say thank you.

xd

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18011 Feb 27, 2013
Meyer Kahane wrote:
Heh heh heh.
Don't look Up.
Just don't look up!
George Soros and the clintons? nancy pelosi and the other millionaires that make up the majority of elected congress? The people that the obamas hang with on private jets and estates? Hollywood sodomists? Administration personnel with Goldman Sachs on their resume?
Lol

Boston, MA

#18012 Feb 27, 2013
Wow
Meyer Kahane

Danielson, CT

#18013 Feb 28, 2013
Just ask yourself a simple question....who got paid when Paulson (Bush Administration) told Congress he needed Billions of dollars immediately with no strings attached, and they gave it to him. The gun he used was the threat of an imminant collapse of the "safe" short term money market.

The incoming administration (Obama) was advised by the same bunch of advisors who caused it to keep paying it out.

The federal reserve is still buying up toxic paper from the banks. And now they tell you the deficit is a big emergency and all the so called entitlement programs have to be dismantled.

The greatest swindle of all time just took place....you poor schmucks. You can go back to watching NASCAR now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18014 Feb 28, 2013
Meyer Kahane wrote:
Just ask yourself a simple question....who got paid when Paulson (Bush Administration) told Congress he needed Billions of dollars immediately with no strings attached, and they gave it to him. The gun he used was the threat of an imminant collapse of the "safe" short term money market.
The incoming administration (Obama) was advised by the same bunch of advisors who caused it to keep paying it out.
The federal reserve is still buying up toxic paper from the banks. And now they tell you the deficit is a big emergency and all the so called entitlement programs have to be dismantled.
The greatest swindle of all time just took place....you poor schmucks. You can go back to watching NASCAR now.
Skull and Bones runs the country. obama has an organ grinder attached to him.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18015 Feb 28, 2013
Let the Lame Duck fly off to yet another vacation, The election is moot now, he will not be tossed like a Nixon salad, Money for another vacation and then to make a movie about himself and all his magnificent achievements, more vacations equate to more spending and then more and higher taxes. After all, just what is a couple of million for a lame duck. Unless you dorks make him some sort of king. It is just to bad that the Pope is stepping down early, he could get that job and prove to the world just the punk he is. He had Treyvon Martin as his punk but it, the well, ran dry. He needs fresh meet and until he can suck this country dry.
What is with all the vacations and then cries in his soup about broke. His actions reveal him to be the person he is. Does he care about the people, maybe the unions. Make him chancellor, no, Fuhrer. Fuhrer Obama and all his black shirts. that's the ticket, Crystal Nacht in Washington and all the Politicos, break in and rob and loot,
In the middle of the night, they will come, the thought police, with their guns and threats and load you on the train to the place where the ovens are and here you will be, Some clown in your house, with all what was once yours' and you with a suitcase, the one they relieve you of as they separate the men from the women and them 22,000,000 rounds of steel jacket hollow points the government ordered will ensure the Fuhrer gets life in the Black House. It happened in Poland. Now there are skin head neo-nazis. Did the same.
You have to break the horse before you can ride it. The train leaves in the dark and the cattle cars are full. Can't jump out? To where. Kiss the signet ring, who cares, the ovens are designed to keep aflame on the human fat, just what to do with all the remains? Godd material for building bricks.

Woodbridge, VA

#18016 Feb 28, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
Let the Lame Duck fly off to yet another vacation, The election is moot now, he will not be tossed like a Nixon salad, Money for another vacation and then to make a movie about himself and all his magnificent achievements, more vacations equate to more spending and then more and higher taxes. After all, just what is a couple of million for a lame duck. Unless you dorks make him some sort of king. It is just to bad that the Pope is stepping down early, he could get that job and prove to the world just the punk he is. He had Treyvon Martin as his punk but it, the well, ran dry. He needs fresh meet and until he can suck this country dry.
What is with all the vacations and then cries in his soup about broke. His actions reveal him to be the person he is. Does he care about the people, maybe the unions. Make him chancellor, no, Fuhrer. Fuhrer Obama and all his black shirts. that's the ticket, Crystal Nacht in Washington and all the Politicos, break in and rob and loot,
In the middle of the night, they will come, the thought police, with their guns and threats and load you on the train to the place where the ovens are and here you will be, Some clown in your house, with all what was once yours' and you with a suitcase, the one they relieve you of as they separate the men from the women and them 22,000,000 rounds of steel jacket hollow points the government ordered will ensure the Fuhrer gets life in the Black House. It happened in Poland. Now there are skin head neo-nazis. Did the same.
You have to break the horse before you can ride it. The train leaves in the dark and the cattle cars are full. Can't jump out? To where. Kiss the signet ring, who cares, the ovens are designed to keep aflame on the human fat, just what to do with all the remains? Godd material for building bricks.
What a bunch of ass ols, Bush had nothing to do with this mess, or I should say Bush quit before his term was up. He was the one who did nothing he was the one who did nothing.
So why not grow up, and watch and see how this come out.
xd
eric holder

Garden City, NY

#18017 Feb 28, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of ass ols, Bush had nothing to do with this mess, or I should say Bush quit before his term was up. He was the one who did nothing he was the one who did nothing.
So why not grow up, and watch and see how this come out.
xd
What followed Bush was an unending golf game and vacation, spending a billion dollars plus on an Imperial lifestyle every year, hosting celebrity skunks while the middle class struggled and tightened their belts. Claiming every breathe he took was to help the middle class, railing against billionaires, then vacationing at their homes. What we have is the most scurrilous scoundrel that ever sat in the dining room of the White House, and you are full of obama.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18018 Feb 28, 2013

Friend --

Brace yourself.

If congressional Republicans don't act by tomorrow, we're going to be hit by a series of devastating, automatic budget cuts called the sequester.

It's a sledgehammer to the budget, our economy, and millions of Americans across the country -- and the most frustrating part? It doesn't have to happen.

The majority of Americans support President Obama's balanced approach to deficit reduction -- add your name if you do, too.

So far, congressional Republicans are refusing to compromise -- all because they don't want to close tax loopholes for millionaires, billionaires, vacation homes, and corporate jets. Seriously.

This has very real consequences.

.......you have to be an abject moron to believe this lying bag of obama
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#18019 Feb 28, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Friend --
Brace yourself.
If congressional Republicans don't act by tomorrow, we're going to be hit by a series of devastating, automatic budget cuts called the sequester.
It's a sledgehammer to the budget, our economy, and millions of Americans across the country -- and the most frustrating part? It doesn't have to happen.
The majority of Americans support President Obama's balanced approach to deficit reduction -- add your name if you do, too.
So far, congressional Republicans are refusing to compromise -- all because they don't want to close tax loopholes for millionaires, billionaires, vacation homes, and corporate jets. Seriously.
This has very real consequences.
cnn: "Since the start of the 113th Congress, House Republicans have failed to bring a single bill to the floor that would prevent the cuts. Indeed, they supported forced budget cuts all along. They introduced the approach as part of their Cut, Cap, and Balance bill in July 2011, which passed the House with 229 Republican votes, before being tabled in the Senate. Now, as the clock ticks down to the forced cuts' implementation, some Republicans are cheering for it to happen; House Republicans seem eager to reject compromise and risk our fragile economic recovery rather than work with Democrats to avert this impending crisis of their own making."

read the whole story:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/opinion/hoyer-f...

Woodbridge, VA

#18020 Feb 28, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
cnn: "Since the start of the 113th Congress, House Republicans have failed to bring a single bill to the floor that would prevent the cuts. Indeed, they supported forced budget cuts all along. They introduced the approach as part of their Cut, Cap, and Balance bill in July 2011, which passed the House with 229 Republican votes, before being tabled in the Senate. Now, as the clock ticks down to the forced cuts' implementation, some Republicans are cheering for it to happen; House Republicans seem eager to reject compromise and risk our fragile economic recovery rather than work with Democrats to avert this impending crisis of their own making."
read the whole story:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/opinion/hoyer-f...
I think that the way it is with the Republicans, my way or the highway. They don't care, thy would sooner destroy us rather then do whats right.
xd
Little Andy

Garden City, NY

#18021 Mar 1, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the way it is with the Republicans, my way or the highway. They don't care, thy would sooner destroy us rather then do whats right.
xd
Can you count to 16.6 trillion dollars in debt? When does the borrow and spend stop? Are you clueless? Do you actually believe the doomsday rhetoric of the president? When will the America people demand leadership and responsibility to do what has to be done? Doesn't every family reduce its spending when income is reduced? Maybe not, maybe thats why you all are so clueless! Do you honestly believe there isn't gross waste and fraud in government spending? Is it ever addressed? Keep sending clowns to congress, the joke is on you.

Woodbridge, VA

#18022 Mar 1, 2013
Little Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you count to 16.6 trillion dollars in debt? When does the borrow and spend stop? Are you clueless? Do you actually believe the doomsday rhetoric of the president? When will the America people demand leadership and responsibility to do what has to be done? Doesn't every family reduce its spending when income is reduced? Maybe not, maybe thats why you all are so clueless! Do you honestly believe there isn't gross waste and fraud in government spending? Is it ever addressed? Keep sending clowns to congress, the joke is on you.
He did not make the debt. He did not make the war. Hes trying to clean up the mess that was left to him by bUSH. Who did nothing the last 3 mo. in office or he did very little.

xd

Woodbridge, VA

#18023 Mar 1, 2013
Little Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is piss because hes cutting trying to reduce the debt. You see he dose have a plan. Trying to keep people employed and to cut funds at the same time. Is their a lot of Government waste . You bet.
Can you tell us away to cut the dept. With out sounding stupid .

xd
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#18024 Mar 1, 2013
Oh, bullcrap.

Obama isn't just fiddling while Rome burns - he's pouring gas on the fire.

The country has a SPENDING problem.

Federal spending must be slashed - radically - back to historically sustainable norm of 18% of GDP.

Yet all this poor excuse for an incompetent Amateur-in-Chief has delivered in his time is office are demagoguing campaign speeches and MORE SPENDING.

$1 TRILLION in additional ObamaScare costs lumbered on the back of the American middle class.

Worse, now we have Obama's "balanced" plan actually counting hundreds of billions of new revenues from taxes, fees and rebates as "spending reductions."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0228...

The man is a pathological LIAR - worse than Nixon. And he's destroying the country.
Nobodys Buying

Corinth, NY

#18025 Mar 1, 2013
Little Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you count to 16.6 trillion dollars in debt? When does the borrow and spend stop?\
One would almost have to note that not ONE of you ignorant hillbillies were ranting and raving when Dictator Bush was driving this nation into financial ruin when he commenced two illegal, unjustified wars on the 'never never' plan.

Wars that our great-grandchildren will still be paying for 50 years from now.

But god forbid that someone ELSE wants to borrow one tenth as much as Dictator Bush in order to provide the citizens of the United State that which every other industrialized, modern Western country provides to their citizens....access to medical.

So spare us the repuke con, nobody's buying today.

And our vote 4 months ago made that quite clear.
Little Andy

Garden City, NY

#18026 Mar 1, 2013
Lick obamas balls, balllicker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KONG CORP. Issues dog toy recall Sep 29 KONG CORP 1
how to make money online (Sep '13) Sep '14 ionela 3
Review: Sarah E Rakov Sep '14 former client 1
Debate: Ferguson - New Paltz, NY Aug '14 Peter 1
Ulster County CPS in Federal Court (Sep '09) Aug '14 Gary Trieste 13
Hudson Valley Filmmaker Family Debuts Short Film Aug '14 Nichole Williams 1
cliff jumping accidents in high falls n.y. (May '09) Aug '14 rogue 30

Stone Ridge News Video

Stone Ridge Dating
Find my Match