Terror Park! Run for your life!

Terror Park! Run for your life!

Posted in the Stone Park Forum

Strip club guy

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2011
What worse hoods could Carl's Lounge, Playpen Lounge, and Scores Chicago have opened up in?! Stone Park is a terrorist community! Way far worse than shootings, robberies, assaults; heck, commercial airliners (even Boeing 747s) have been shot down flying over Stone Park before!!! So have police and news helicopters, and civillian aircraft! Blown right out of the sky by homemade rocket propelled grenades made by gang bangers and flash mobs, who then storm the wreckage, rob every single person on board of their money, ID cards, credit cards, then they steal all of their baggage items to sell for drug money, and then they scatter. In fact, so many aircraft have been shot down over Stone Park by gang bangers and flash mobs that in 2009, the FAA, the FBI, and the TSA have ordered a permanent No Fly Zone set up over the Stone Park Area. And that no fly zone is bordered by 1st Avenue on the east, Grand Avenue on the north, I-294 on the west, and Roosevelt Road on the south. Buses, cars, and trucks are continuously blown up daily going through Stone Park. Robberies are done with explosives instead of guns. First they rob a person and then just blow that person to shrapnel. People who flee or resist are first blown to pieces and then robbed. Homes are torched and even blown up on a regular basis, too.

Those strip clubs should NEVER have been built in Stone Park aka Terror Park, Illinois. They need to get the blazes out of there Immediately!
He who knows better

Cicero, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Okay, you got your info completely skewed. Jetliners getting shot down and terrorists living in Stone Park would make massive news headlines nationwide, perhaps even worldwide. Stone park may be sketchy, but it is not as bad as you describe it.
DSB

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Apr 21, 2012
I hope this doesn't eliminate Stone Park for the 2024 Summer Olympics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 3 hr Decision Makers 9,814
Summit Current Mayor 5 hr Sorry 16
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) 5 hr Scrubber59 628
62nd St Handicap Parking 5 hr Call It In 2
Salvo pleads guilty, looking at 10 years in jail. 6 hr Ex-Melrose Parker 1
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) 7 hr ghost 92
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 13 hr Tracey Stone7125 372

Stone Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance