You Review: 'Hope Springs'

You Review: 'Hope Springs'

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Aug 11, 2012, titled You Review: 'Hope Springs'. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Are you planning to see "Hope Springs" this weekend? Tell us your impressions of the movie just by writing a comment at the end of this article.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Opinionated

Acworth, GA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
I saw this movie yesterday. Ms. Streep and Mr. Jones did an excellent job. It had it's funny points, and it was sad at times, but it was so real! It depicted emotions that go on in any real relationship, young and old. Everyone in a relationship should b able to relate. As soon as it comes out on DVD I will be adding it to my collection. Great movie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stone Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malcolm Cunningham: Dishonest automotive dealer... (Mar '17) Nov 28 Malcolm Cunningham 10
News Gwinnett County 1 HRS Ago Woman in jail after p... Nov 21 stop assault brooms 1
Embry Hills Kroger Nov '17 RP McMurphy 1
just a chat room(aspiring actress/actor?) (Oct '07) Oct '17 Deineira 130
Stone Mountain Music Thread (Mar '14) Oct '17 Musikologist 7
News Lawrenceville teen sues CSX after losing legs i... Oct '17 Marti 4
News Confederate flag supporters indicted in clash w... (Nov '15) Aug '17 Apple overpriced 10

Stone Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stone Mountain Mortgages